« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2014, 12:09:03 PM »

Good morning Bret .
Hiya, George.  I mean, Steve.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2014, 12:11:14 PM »

I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Said with such authority.  I'm impressed, Steve.  But something is fishy about them.  They use the exact same 2nd bands and they come in exactly the same vitolas???  Hmmmmm.
There is only one way to know, smoke them .
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2014, 12:12:27 PM »

« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2014, 12:14:58 PM »

I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Said with such authority.  I'm impressed, Steve.  But something is fishy about them.  They use the exact same 2nd bands and they come in exactly the same vitolas???  Hmmmmm.
There is only one way to know, smoke them .
I guess when it comes right down to it, I'm not that curious.  :)

« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2014, 12:17:26 PM »

I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Said with such authority.  I'm impressed, Steve.  But something is fishy about them.  They use the exact same 2nd bands and they come in exactly the same vitolas???  Hmmmmm.
There is only one way to know, smoke them .
I guess when it comes right down to it, I'm not that curious.  :)
Nica Rustica's on the jam.  I'm stocked up.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2014, 12:17:46 PM »

I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Said with such authority.  I'm impressed, Steve.  But something is fishy about them.  They use the exact same 2nd bands and they come in exactly the same vitolas???  Hmmmmm.
There is only one way to know, smoke them .
I guess when it comes right down to it, I'm not that curious.  :)
I hear you .
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2014, 12:18:59 PM »

I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Both Altadis.

Logged

dogdays

« Reply #142 on: August 22, 2014, 12:21:23 PM »

I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Both Altadis.
they are I did know that, thanks for the info .

« Reply #143 on: August 22, 2014, 12:55:10 PM »

I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Both Altadis.
they are I did know that, thanks for the info .
Yeah.  So neener neener neener!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #144 on: August 22, 2014, 01:09:58 PM »

I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Both Altadis.
they are I did know that, thanks for the info .
Yeah.  So neener neener neener!
LOL!

« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2014, 01:29:40 PM »

Tried Haddo's Delight today.  Very fine suggestion by Mr. Morton.  And with that, I'm outta here, boys.  Enjoy the rest of your jam.

« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2014, 01:31:54 PM »

Tried Haddo's Delight today.  Very fine suggestion by Mr. Morton.  And with that, I'm outta here, boys.  Enjoy the rest of your jam.
Later, Banter Bossman.

« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2014, 01:39:42 PM »

Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Your Dustiness!

« Reply #148 on: August 22, 2014, 01:41:02 PM »

Tried Haddo's Delight today.  Very fine suggestion by Mr. Morton.  And with that, I'm outta here, boys.  Enjoy the rest of your jam.
Hoped you might like it. On my second 8 oz can.

« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2014, 02:17:13 PM »

Hazzuh!