Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

« Reply #225 on: August 19, 2014, 05:41:18 PM »

Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
You know me Antnee....I'm nothing if not politically correct.
PCDave.

« Reply #226 on: August 19, 2014, 05:54:36 PM »

Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
You know me Antnee....I'm nothing if not politically correct.
PCDave.
Indubitably!

« Reply #227 on: August 19, 2014, 06:00:29 PM »

Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
You know me Antnee....I'm nothing if not politically correct.
PCDave.
Indubitably!
PC worldwide.  Coast to coast and border to border!

« Reply #228 on: August 19, 2014, 06:31:59 PM »

Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
Intellectually challenged...
Enough just say it Fuking Dumb.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #229 on: August 19, 2014, 06:36:40 PM »

Good evening Dave .

« Reply #230 on: August 19, 2014, 06:51:48 PM »

Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
Intellectually challenged...
Enough just say it Fuking Dumb.
Ouch.

« Reply #231 on: August 19, 2014, 06:55:25 PM »

« Reply #232 on: August 19, 2014, 06:55:46 PM »

Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
Intellectually challenged...
Enough just say it Fuking Dumb.
Ouch.
It is still Tuesday.

« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2014, 06:58:01 PM »

Think I'm getting ready to head on out with a short smoke from the largest island in the Caribbean.
Aren't you special!
I appreciate you not calling me retarded.  That's not politically correct.
Intellectually challenged...
Enough just say it Fuking Dumb.
Ouch.
It is still Tuesday.
Oh yeah, almost forgot with all the lovey dovey shit that went on today.  As you were!

« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2014, 07:05:03 PM »

Ok, I've got my Bolivar petite corona cut and ready to go.  Later, fellas.
a great smoke , Enjoy Tony .
It was decent but not sure I prefer it over other non Cubans.  Perhaps I'm saying that because the draw was a bit tight on this one.  But in general, I can take or leave Bolivars.  Anyhoo, this is my stop.  Later.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2014, 07:06:06 PM »

Ok, I've got my Bolivar petite corona cut and ready to go.  Later, fellas.
a great smoke , Enjoy Tony .
It was decent but not sure I prefer it over other non Cubans.  Perhaps I'm saying that because the draw was a bit tight on this one.  But in general, I can take or leave Bolivars.  Anyhoo, this is my stop.  Later.
Tony what do you like better ?

« Reply #236 on: August 19, 2014, 07:14:27 PM »

Ok, I've got my Bolivar petite corona cut and ready to go.  Later, fellas.
a great smoke , Enjoy Tony .
It was decent but not sure I prefer it over other non Cubans.  Perhaps I'm saying that because the draw was a bit tight on this one.  But in general, I can take or leave Bolivars.  Anyhoo, this is my stop.  Later.
Tony what do you like better ?
You always ask me questions when I'm signing off, sheesh.  The list is too long.  As far as small Cubans, I put the Bolivar in the same line with the Trinidad; just not in my flavor profile.  I much prefer the San Loius Rey.  Ok, really gotta run now.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #237 on: August 19, 2014, 07:25:55 PM »

Ok, I've got my Bolivar petite corona cut and ready to go.  Later, fellas.
a great smoke , Enjoy Tony .
It was decent but not sure I prefer it over other non Cubans.  Perhaps I'm saying that because the draw was a bit tight on this one.  But in general, I can take or leave Bolivars.  Anyhoo, this is my stop.  Later.
Tony what do you like better ?
You always ask me questions when I'm signing off, sheesh.  The list is too long.  As far as small Cubans, I put the Bolivar in the same line with the Trinidad; just not in my flavor profile.  I much prefer the San Loius Rey.  Ok, really gotta run now.
Later Tony , have a great night .

« Reply #238 on: August 19, 2014, 08:41:01 PM »

Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.

« Reply #239 on: August 19, 2014, 08:41:39 PM »

Sorry guys, nothing extravagant tonight.  Just dogs and kielbasa.
But I made plenty if you're interested.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18