CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 16, 2014, 12:00:05 AM

Title: 8/16/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 16, 2014, 12:00:05 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 16, 2014, 12:36:16 AM
Saturday Jam at Joes.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:21:19 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:30:39 AM
 6 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto
         10/37.(0
 5 El Centurion
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
          5/19.99
 2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave
         10/29.99
 1 Padron Maduro
          4/24.00
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:31:10 AM
Today is Saturday, August 16, the 228th day of 2014. There are 137 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:32:04 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On August 16, 1954, Sports Illustrated was first published by Time Inc.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:32:46 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:33:40 AM
In 1777, American forces won the Revolutionary War Battle of Bennington.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:34:05 AM
In 1812, Detroit fell to British and Indian forces in the War of 1812.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:36:00 AM
In 1858, a telegraphed message from Britain's Queen Victoria to President James Buchanan was transmitted over the recently laid trans-Atlantic cable.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:36:36 AM
In 1861, President Abraham Lincoln issued Proclamation 86, which prohibited the states of the Union from engaging in commercial trade with states in rebellion, namely, the Confederacy.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:36:59 AM
In 1937, the American Federation of Radio Artists was chartered.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:37:20 AM
In 1948, baseball legend Babe Ruth died in New York at age 53.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:37:56 AM
In 1956, Adlai E. Stevenson was nominated for president at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:39:07 AM
 7 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.5"
 6 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto
         10/37.(0
 5 El Centurion
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
          5/19.99
 2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave
         10/29.99
 1 Padron Maduro
          4/24.00
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:39:39 AM
In 1960, Britain ceded control of the crown colony of Cyprus.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:40:41 AM
In 1962, The Beatles fired their original drummer, Pete Best, replacing him with Ringo Starr.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:41:05 AM
In 1977, Elvis Presley died at his Graceland estate in Memphis, Tennessee, at age 42.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:41:27 AM
In 1987, 156 people were killed when Northwest Airlines Flight 255 crashed while trying to take off from Detroit; the sole survivor was 4-year-old Cecelia Cichan (SHEE'-an). People worldwide began a two-day celebration of the "harmonic convergence," which heralded what believers called the start of a new, purer age of humankind.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:41:52 AM
In 1999, the U.S. version of the quiz show "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire," hosted by Regis Philbin, began a limited two-week run on ABC.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:42:27 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush announced a plan to bring home two Army divisions from Cold War-era bases in Germany. Election officials in Venezuela announced that voters had overwhelmingly chosen to keep President Hugo Chavez (OO'-goh CHAH'-vez) in office.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:42:50 AM
Five years ago: Negotiators averted a strike against the San Francisco Bay Area's commuter rail hours before a midnight deadline. Y.E. Yang of South Korea became the first Asian-born player to win one of golf's majors with a three-stroke win over Tiger Woods at the PGA Championship in Chaska, Minnesota. Usain Bolt ran to another world record, winning the 100-meter race in 9.58 seconds at the world championships in Berlin.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:43:09 AM
One year ago: In a spacewalk lasting seven hours and 29 minutes, Russian cosmonauts rigged cable outside the International Space Station for a new lab that was due to arrive in a few months.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:43:35 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Ann Blyth is 86. Sportscaster Frank Gifford is 84. Actor Gary Clarke is 81. Actress Julie Newmar is 81. Actor John Standing is 80. College Football Hall of Famer and NFL player Bill Glass is 79. Actress Anita Gillette is 78. Actress Carole Shelley is 75. Country singer Billy Joe Shaver is 75. Movie director Bruce Beresford is 74. Actor Bob Balaban is 69. Ballerina Suzanne Farrell is 69. Actress Lesley Ann Warren is 68. Rock singer-musician Joey Spampinato is 64. Actor Reginald VelJohnson is 62. TV personality Kathie Lee Gifford is 61. Rhythm-and-blues singer J.T. Taylor is 61. Movie director James Cameron is 60. Actor Jeff Perry is 59. Rock musician Tim Farriss (INXS) is 57. Actress Laura Innes is 57. Singer Madonna is 56. Actress Angela Bassett is 56. Actor Timothy Hutton is 54. Actor Steve Carell (kuh-REHL') is 52. Former tennis player Jimmy Arias is 50. Actor-singer Donovan Leitch is 47. Actor Andy Milder is 46. Actor Seth Peterson is 44. Country singer Emily Robison (The Dixie Chicks) is 42. Actor George Stults is 39. Singer Vanessa Carlton is 34. Actor Cam Gigandet is 32. Actress Agnes Bruckner is 29. Singer-musician Taylor Goldsmith (Dawes) is 29. Actress Cristin Milioti is 29. Actor Shawn Pyfrom is 28. Country singer Ashton Shepherd is 28. Country singer Dan Smyers (Dan & Shay) is 27. Actor Kevin G. Schmidt is 26. Actress Rumer Willis is 26. Actor Parker Young is 26. Singer-pianist Greyson Chance is 17.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:44:14 AM
Thought for Today: "The most persistent threat to freedom, to the rights of Americans, is fear." — George Meany (born this date in 1894, died in 1980).

Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:45:57 AM
Simple Logic
-------------------------

A 2006 study found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year.

Another recent study found that Americans drink an average of 22 gallons of beer a year.

That means, on average, Americans get about 41 miles per gallon.

Not Bad.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 05:35:14 AM
 8 Diesel Unlimited d6 Gordo
         10/34.50
 7 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.5"
 6 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto
         10/37.(0
 5 El Centurion
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
          5/19.99
 2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave
         10/29.99
 1 Padron Maduro
          4/24.00
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 05:53:26 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 05:58:08 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 16, 2014, 06:01:14 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave Happy Jamming Saturday.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 16, 2014, 06:10:03 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!  Good Saturday to you.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 06:11:04 AM
 9 AVO XO Robusto
          5//24.50
 8 Diesel Unlimited d6 Gordo
         10/34.50
 7 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.5"
 6 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto
         10/37.(0
 5 El Centurion
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
          5/19.99
 2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave
         10/29.99
 1 Padron Maduro
          4/24.00
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 06:11:27 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!  Good Saturday to you.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 06:13:34 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave Happy Jamming Saturday.
Good morning Native, the page flipped after you posted and I missed you.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 06:23:35 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!  Good Saturday to you.
Morning Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 16, 2014, 06:28:07 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!  Good Saturday to you.
Morning Travellin Dave.  We got 3 Dave's on duty now.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 16, 2014, 06:28:44 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave Happy Jamming Saturday.
Good morning Native, the page flipped after you posted and I missed you.
Mowing today?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 06:34:16 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Dave. ready to make a run to Salvation Army. kind of nice getting rid of stuff.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 06:34:20 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave Happy Jamming Saturday.
Good morning Native, the page flipped after you posted and I missed you.
Mowing today?
I am afraid so, I have to pay for playing all day Thursday now but it was worth it.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 06:34:50 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave Happy Jamming Saturday.
Good morning Native, the page flipped after you posted and I missed you.
Mowing today?
So what are you planning to do today?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 16, 2014, 06:36:11 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!  Good Saturday to you.
Morning Travellin Dave.  We got 3 Dave's on duty now.
As it should be!
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 06:37:35 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Dave. ready to make a run to Salvation Army. kind of nice getting rid of stuff.
Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 16, 2014, 06:40:10 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave Happy Jamming Saturday.
Good morning Native, the page flipped after you posted and I missed you.
Mowing today?
So what are you planning to do today?
If the weather holds up going to try and catch a Redfish or two later when the tide swings.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 16, 2014, 06:41:22 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Dave. ready to make a run to Salvation Army. kind of nice getting rid of stuff.
Morning Dean.  Get after it man time to head south is getting near.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 16, 2014, 06:41:29 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave Happy Jamming Saturday.
Good morning Native, the page flipped after you posted and I missed you.
Mowing today?
So what are you planning to do today?
If the weather holds up going to try and catch a Redfish or two later when the tide swings.
Now there's a plan!
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 16, 2014, 06:42:10 AM
Morning FD (Florida Dean)
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 16, 2014, 06:42:56 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!  Good Saturday to you.
Morning Travellin Dave.  We got 3 Dave's on duty now.
As it should be!
Your son back at school yet?  Mine starts classes on Monday.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 16, 2014, 06:43:30 AM
Morning FD (Florida Dean)
LOL good name for him.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 06:46:54 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Dave. ready to make a run to Salvation Army. kind of nice getting rid of stuff.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 16, 2014, 06:54:00 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!  Good Saturday to you.
Morning Travellin Dave.  We got 3 Dave's on duty now.
As it should be!
Your son back at school yet?  Mine starts classes on Monday.
Drove down to his sister's in Baltimore last night.  Should be leaving any time now to drive the remaining 9 or so hours.  Classes start on Wednesday.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 07:21:43 AM
Time to get started on my outside duties for the day, hopefully the jam will pick up for you guys but I doubt it. Have a great day guys.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 07:25:24 AM
Time to get started on my outside duties for the day, hopefully the jam will pick up for you guys but I doubt it. Have a great day guys.
Later, Chip.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 07:27:02 AM
Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 07:31:48 AM
Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Morning, Tony. What's on your undoubtedly busy schedule for today?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 07:35:54 AM
Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Morning, Tony. What's on your undoubtedly busy schedule for today?
Not sure.  The social calendar didn't wake up yet.  :)  I know we're dropping the kids off at my MiL and having dinner at 8 with some friends.  Just not sure what the 12 hours before that will bring.  How about you?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 16, 2014, 07:36:37 AM
Morning Tony.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 07:37:43 AM
Looks like the New Waves were a good price.  Not that I'm buying.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 16, 2014, 07:38:10 AM
Time to get started on my outside duties for the day, hopefully the jam will pick up for you guys but I doubt it. Have a great day guys.
Later, Chip.
enjoy your mowing.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 16, 2014, 07:39:07 AM
Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Jamming Good Morning Tony
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 16, 2014, 07:40:26 AM
Guess I will get ready to go fishing, have a good jamming day.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 07:42:39 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Dave. ready to make a run to Salvation Army. kind of nice getting rid of stuff.
Morning Dean.  Get after it man time to head south is getting near.
think I got everything under control. I'm as ready as I can be.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 07:43:44 AM
Morning FD (Florida Dean)
hahaha. soon Dave.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 07:46:02 AM
Morning Tony.
Hey there, Dave.  Sounds like the nest is empty again.  So where you heading to tomorrow?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 07:47:11 AM
Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Jamming Good Morning Tony
Hello Dave.  Can I come fishing?  Are we taking a boat or fishing off the dock?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 07:48:09 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Dave. ready to make a run to Salvation Army. kind of nice getting rid of stuff.
Morning Dean.  Get after it man time to head south is getting near.
think I got everything under control. I'm as ready as I can be.
Good morning, Deano.  Whatcha got planned for today?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 07:53:26 AM
Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Morning, Tony. What's on your undoubtedly busy schedule for today?
Not sure.  The social calendar didn't wake up yet.  :)  I know we're dropping the kids off at my MiL and having dinner at 8 with some friends.  Just not sure what the 12 hours before that will bring.  How about you?
Working for now, of course. Don't think there's anything going on tonight. Heading to the Art Museum tomorrow. Gonna get the kids a little culture before 2 of them go back to school Thursday.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 07:56:40 AM
Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Morning, Tony. What's on your undoubtedly busy schedule for today?
Not sure.  The social calendar didn't wake up yet.  :)  I know we're dropping the kids off at my MiL and having dinner at 8 with some friends.  Just not sure what the 12 hours before that will bring.  How about you?
Working for now, of course. Don't think there's anything going on tonight. Heading to the Art Museum tomorrow. Gonna get the kids a little culture before 2 of them go back to school Thursday.
Or they're gonna act like whiny kids, and we may leave one or more of them there. It's a crapshoot, really.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 07:58:11 AM
Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Morning, Tony. What's on your undoubtedly busy schedule for today?
Not sure.  The social calendar didn't wake up yet.  :)  I know we're dropping the kids off at my MiL and having dinner at 8 with some friends.  Just not sure what the 12 hours before that will bring.  How about you?
Working for now, of course. Don't think there's anything going on tonight. Heading to the Art Museum tomorrow. Gonna get the kids a little culture before 2 of them go back to school Thursday.
That's awesome.  When you get back home you should enjoy cigars and cognac together too.  Talk about culture!   (EDIT) Wow, Thursday already?  Mine don't start until Sept 4th.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 08:12:01 AM
Looks like they haven't made a sale in over an hour.  Safe to say a mercy kill is needed?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 08:20:42 AM
Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Morning, Tony. What's on your undoubtedly busy schedule for today?
Not sure.  The social calendar didn't wake up yet.  :)  I know we're dropping the kids off at my MiL and having dinner at 8 with some friends.  Just not sure what the 12 hours before that will bring.  How about you?
Working for now, of course. Don't think there's anything going on tonight. Heading to the Art Museum tomorrow. Gonna get the kids a little culture before 2 of them go back to school Thursday.
That's awesome.  When you get back home you should enjoy cigars and cognac together too.  Talk about culture!   (EDIT) Wow, Thursday already?  Mine don't start until Sept 4th.
I know, it's crazy. Some kids have already gone back. Cleveland local schools were back Wednesday or Thursday of this past week. Youngest doesn't start pre-school until 9/12.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 08:20:43 AM
Looks like they haven't made a sale in over an hour.  Safe to say a mercy kill is needed?
That "Today's Stats" seems to be bullshit.  Still showing the same most recent customer but now they're showing he bought these Xikars in the 8 o'clock hour?  I guess it is possible that he wanted the last two deals but he chose to buy them 90 minutes apart.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 08:21:11 AM
Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Morning, Tony. What's on your undoubtedly busy schedule for today?
Not sure.  The social calendar didn't wake up yet.  :)  I know we're dropping the kids off at my MiL and having dinner at 8 with some friends.  Just not sure what the 12 hours before that will bring.  How about you?
Working for now, of course. Don't think there's anything going on tonight. Heading to the Art Museum tomorrow. Gonna get the kids a little culture before 2 of them go back to school Thursday.
That's awesome.  When you get back home you should enjoy cigars and cognac together too.  Talk about culture!   (EDIT) Wow, Thursday already?  Mine don't start until Sept 4th.
I know, it's crazy. Some kids have already gone back. Cleveland local schools were back Wednesday or Thursday of this past week. Youngest doesn't start pre-school until 9/12.
Though, that's just glorified daycare, so it's not suprising that they go back that late.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 08:26:18 AM
[...]
My boys are in pre-k and they start around the same date too.  They don't count in this discussion.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 08:40:46 AM
Good morning to all .
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 08:44:58 AM

Good morning to all .
Good morning, Steve.  I keep missing you.  Been trying to answer your question from a few nights ago and in case you didn't see this posted yesterday...

I make a tomato sauce that has ground meat, thyme, oregano and fennel seed in it and it tastes like Italian sausage without the casing.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 08:47:09 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Dave. ready to make a run to Salvation Army. kind of nice getting rid of stuff.
Morning Dean.  Get after it man time to head south is getting near.
think I got everything under control. I'm as ready as I can be.
Good morning, Deano.  Whatcha got planned for today?
hey Tony. trip to the Salvation Army, a haircut, meeting, visit my mom at the cemetary, say goodbye to some friends and my brother. smake a few cigars.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 08:48:38 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Dave. ready to make a run to Salvation Army. kind of nice getting rid of stuff.
Morning Dean.  Get after it man time to head south is getting near.
think I got everything under control. I'm as ready as I can be.
Good morning, Deano.  Whatcha got planned for today?
hey Tony. trip to the Salvation Army, a haircut, meeting, visit my mom at the cemetary, say goodbye to some friends and my brother. smake a few cigars.
Sounds pretty action packed.  Enjoy.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 08:51:56 AM

Good morning to all .
Good morning, Steve.  I keep missing you.  Been trying to answer your question from a few nights ago and in case you didn't see this posted yesterday...

I make a tomato sauce that has ground meat, thyme, oregano and fennel seed in it and it tastes like Italian sausage without the casing.
That sounds great . I have to try that! , what kind of pasta do use?

Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 09:00:45 AM

Good morning to all .
Good morning, Steve.  I keep missing you.  Been trying to answer your question from a few nights ago and in case you didn't see this posted yesterday...

I make a tomato sauce that has ground meat, thyme, oregano and fennel seed in it and it tastes like Italian sausage without the casing.
That sounds great . I have to try that! , what kind of pasta do use?

Barilla's penne in this particular recipe.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 09:02:45 AM

Good morning to all .
Good morning, Steve.  I keep missing you.  Been trying to answer your question from a few nights ago and in case you didn't see this posted yesterday...

I make a tomato sauce that has ground meat, thyme, oregano and fennel seed in it and it tastes like Italian sausage without the casing.
That sounds great . I have to try that! , what kind of pasta do use?

1/2 tsp of fennel seed makes all the difference.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 09:04:05 AM

Good morning to all .
Good morning, Steve.  I keep missing you.  Been trying to answer your question from a few nights ago and in case you didn't see this posted yesterday...

I make a tomato sauce that has ground meat, thyme, oregano and fennel seed in it and it tastes like Italian sausage without the casing.
That sounds great . I have to try that! , what kind of pasta do use?

Barilla's penne in this particular recipe.
I like Barilla's , use it all the time. thanks tony
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 09:17:00 AM
Now I'm hungry.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 09:28:50 AM
smoking dd sticks today. Cuba Libre, RyJ Reserve, and Partagas Cifuentes y Cia. great sticks from a great guy.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 09:29:37 AM
11 La Gloria Cubana Churchill
         10/29.50
10 Xikar HC Series Connecticut Curchill
         10/34.99
 9 AVO XO Robusto
          5//24.50
 8 Diesel Unlimited d6 Gordo
         10/34.50
 7 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.5"
 6 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto
         10/37.(0
 5 El Centurion
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
          5/19.99
 2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave
         10/29.99
 1 Padron Maduro
          4/24.00
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 09:31:13 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 09:31:58 AM
Wasn't to hard to catch the recaps up after 3 hours. Sheesh!
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 09:32:51 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
I would rather the 59° for sure.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 09:33:15 AM
what a great guy Chip is, taking care of the recaps while he mows. thanks Chip.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 09:34:05 AM
12 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
11 La Gloria Cubana Churchill
         10/29.50
10 Xikar HC Series Connecticut Curchill
         10/34.99
 9 AVO XO Robusto
          5//24.50
 8 Diesel Unlimited d6 Gordo
         10/34.50
 7 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.5"
 6 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto
         10/37.(0
 5 El Centurion
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
          5/19.99
 2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave
         10/29.99
 1 Padron Maduro
          4/24.00
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 09:34:36 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
I would rather the 59° for sure.
this cool damp weather plays hell on my arthritis.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 09:35:01 AM
what a great guy Chip is, taking care of the recaps while he mows. thanks Chip.
+1. and yes chip is a great Guy!
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 09:35:35 AM
what a great guy Chip is, taking care of the recaps while he mows. thanks Chip.
Still to wet so I have been slinging a sling blade and a cane knife for the last couple of hours.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 09:36:02 AM
what a great guy Chip is, taking care of the recaps while he mows. thanks Chip.
+1. and yes chip is a great Guy!
Good morning Steve.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: TRO on August 16, 2014, 09:37:18 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
I would rather the 59° for sure.
this cool damp weather plays hell on my arthritis.
Have you thought about moving to a warmer climate?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 09:37:23 AM
what a great guy Chip is, taking care of the recaps while he mows. thanks Chip.
+1. and yes chip is a great Guy!
Good morning Steve.
howdy chip.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 09:37:46 AM
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/flash/black-friday-in-august/?=&v=50

Black Friday in August? It's back and it's bigger and badder than ever before!

Naturally, we outdid ourselves, in a big way, with obscene savings, obnoxious discounts, and absurd prices. Best of all, you can enjoy all of this from the comfort, and stampede-free safety, of your barcalounger. Scour the options to find over $3,500 worth of combined savings. But these are no average savings. These are juicy, unrivaled savings on the brands you know, love, and want. CAO, Gurkha, Man O' War, La Gloria Cubana, ACID, Graycliff, Oliva, Rocky Patel, Diesel, Camacho, Alec Bradley, Romeo, and so much more. We're losing our shirts here, and few brands are safe. Discounts reach as high as 93%, while supplies last and for a limited time only. Go nuts before it's too late. The selections are amazing. The savings are absolutely insane. Laugh yourself all the way to the bank and score premium cigars of the highest caliber for pennies. Resistance is futile.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: TRO on August 16, 2014, 09:38:16 AM
Good morning gents
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 09:39:23 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
I would rather the 59° for sure.
this cool damp weather plays hell on my arthritis.
Have you thought about moving to a warmer climate?
that thought has crossed my mind a time or two. may just have to do something about it soon.
morning Tom.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: TRO on August 16, 2014, 09:40:14 AM
Just checking the deals and banter while waiting for the crew to get ready.  Lots of running around today.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: TRO on August 16, 2014, 09:40:47 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
I would rather the 59° for sure.
this cool damp weather plays hell on my arthritis.
Have you thought about moving to a warmer climate?
that thought has crossed my mind a time or two. may just have to do something about it soon.
morning Tom.
Hi Dean
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 09:40:49 AM
Good morning gents
Good morning Tom.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: TRO on August 16, 2014, 09:43:34 AM
Good morning gents
Good morning Tom.
Hi Steve, aka dd, aka CL
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 09:44:49 AM
 sling blade and a cane knife for the last couple of hours. hard work chip , I have a grass whip that I use to work on my golf swing , I would not want to cut the grass with it .
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: TRO on August 16, 2014, 09:45:41 AM
what a great guy Chip is, taking care of the recaps while he mows. thanks Chip.
Still to wet so I have been slinging a sling blade and a cane knife for the last couple of hours.
Hi Chip.  Thanks for the recaps.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 09:45:42 AM
Good morning gents
Good morning Tom.
Hi Steve, aka dd, aka CL
LOL.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 09:45:48 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
We're at 68° and climbing.  Sheesh, that's two Augusts in a row that have not been hot.  I like it like this but it also means winter is gonna be here soon and I feel like it's gonna be another doozy.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 09:48:17 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
We're at 68° and climbing.  Sheesh, that's two Augusts in a row that have not been hot.  I like it like this but it also means winter is gonna be here soon and I feel like it's gonna be another doozy.
I agree Tony. last winter was difficult on me. I am really glad to be getting away.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 09:48:59 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
We're at 68° and climbing.  Sheesh, that's two Augusts in a row that have not been hot.  I like it like this but it also means winter is gonna be here soon and I feel like it's gonna be another doozy.
Agreed. We got about 4 days of summer. Great for the electric bill, not so great if you like the heat of summer.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 09:49:14 AM
time to do some running around meself. catch you all later.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: TRO on August 16, 2014, 09:49:55 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
We're at 68° and climbing.  Sheesh, that's two Augusts in a row that have not been hot.  I like it like this but it also means winter is gonna be here soon and I feel like it's gonna be another doozy.
Hi Tony.  I like the cold but don't need the snow.  My best shoveler is away at college.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 09:50:12 AM
Just checking the deals and banter while waiting for the crew to get ready.  Lots of running around today.
Tempted my these Cuarenta.  I'm running low.  Howdy, Tom.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: TRO on August 16, 2014, 09:50:55 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
We're at 68° and climbing.  Sheesh, that's two Augusts in a row that have not been hot.  I like it like this but it also means winter is gonna be here soon and I feel like it's gonna be another doozy.
Agreed. We got about 4 days of summer. Great for the electric bill, not so great if you like the heat of summer.
Hi LTG/Dave
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 09:53:09 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
We're at 68° and climbing.  Sheesh, that's two Augusts in a row that have not been hot.  I like it like this but it also means winter is gonna be here soon and I feel like it's gonna be another doozy.
Agreed. We got about 4 days of summer. Great for the electric bill, not so great if you like the heat of summer.
I didn't even get the benefit of that.  My electric bill hasn't been spared because the warden turns the a/c on in April and keeps it going till October.  I think it's a menopausal thing.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: TRO on August 16, 2014, 09:55:07 AM
Crew is ready - see you gents later.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 09:55:11 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
We're at 68° and climbing.  Sheesh, that's two Augusts in a row that have not been hot.  I like it like this but it also means winter is gonna be here soon and I feel like it's gonna be another doozy.
Hi Tony.  I like the cold but don't need the snow.  My best shoveler is away at college.
My best shovelers don't know it yet.  I've got about 7 more years before they become effective.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 09:55:39 AM
Crew is ready - see you gents later.
Later Tom .
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 09:56:07 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
We're at 68° and climbing.  Sheesh, that's two Augusts in a row that have not been hot.  I like it like this but it also means winter is gonna be here soon and I feel like it's gonna be another doozy.
Hi Tony.  I like the cold but don't need the snow.  My best shoveler is away at college.
My best shovelers don't know it yet.  I've got about 7 more years before they become effective.
LOL.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 09:56:54 AM
What are you smoking while wielding around the machete, Chip?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 10:08:27 AM
81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
We're at 68° and climbing.  Sheesh, that's two Augusts in a row that have not been hot.  I like it like this but it also means winter is gonna be here soon and I feel like it's gonna be another doozy.
Agreed. We got about 4 days of summer. Great for the electric bill, not so great if you like the heat of summer.
Hi LTG/Dave
Hi and bye Tom.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 10:11:50 AM
Just checking the deals and banter while waiting for the crew to get ready.  Lots of running around today.
Tempted my these Cuarenta.  I'm running low.  Howdy, Tom.
Well those went pretty quickly.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 10:21:50 AM
Weekend spotlight on Undergrowths - http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/weekend-spotlight/
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 10:44:46 AM
Weekend spotlight on Undergrowths - http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/weekend-spotlight/
I don't think I've ever had one but I know there are a couple in my humidor.  I'll have to dig it out.  I've heard decent things.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 10:48:20 AM
Weekend spotlight on Undergrowths - http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/weekend-spotlight/
I don't think I've ever had one but I know there are a couple in my humidor.  I'll have to dig it out.  I've heard decent things.
The Corona Viva is my favorite out of the ones I've had. Pretty solid smoke. $4 is a decent price for them by the box here, but I can think of other stuff I'd take at that price.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 10:52:35 AM
Weekend spotlight on Undergrowths - http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/weekend-spotlight/
I don't think I've ever had one but I know there are a couple in my humidor.  I'll have to dig it out.  I've heard decent things.
The Corona Viva is my favorite out of the ones I've had. Pretty solid smoke. $4 is a decent price for them by the box here, but I can think of other stuff I'd take at that price.
Still gonna dig one out.  Probably won't get to it until Monday though.  You know me with my lack of weekend smoking.   :(
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 10:53:10 AM
Gotta run, LTG.  Enjoy your weekend.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 10:54:16 AM
And bye to Chip and lurkers.  I'll be making the most of the recaps.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 11:00:08 AM
Gotta run, LTG.  Enjoy your weekend.
You too, Tony. Later.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 11:29:43 AM
16 Perdomo 20th Anniversary Sun Grown Torpedo
          5/29.50
15 Nub 4-Cigar Cutter Combo
          1/23.00
14 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/29.99
13 CAO Black
         10/32.50
12 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
11 La Gloria Cubana Churchill
         10/29.50
10 Xikar HC Series Connecticut Curchill
         10/34.99
 9 AVO XO Robusto
          5//24.50
 8 Diesel Unlimited d6 Gordo
         10/34.50
 7 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.5"
 6 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto
         10/37.(0
 5 El Centurion
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
          5/19.99
 2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave
         10/29.99
 1 Padron Maduro
          4/24.00
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 11:33:19 AM
17 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum Box Press
         10/39.99 Does anyone here ever buy these?
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 11:34:08 AM
[...]
Does anyone remember the last time we had a exciting Jam?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 11:41:11 AM
[...]
It's been years, plural.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 12:40:41 PM
Sheesh, singular.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 12:58:45 PM
19 Man O' War Side Projects Little Devils
         10/32.50
18 La Aroma de Cuba
          5/26.99
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 12:59:53 PM
Sheesh, singular.
It looks like everyone has abandoned you Dave, this Same old same old Jam isn't helping much.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 01:02:31 PM
20 Drew Estate Subculture My Uzi Weighs a Ton
          5/25.00
[...]
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 01:11:58 PM
Sheesh, singular.
It looks like everyone has abandoned you Dave, this Same old same old Jam isn't helping much.
You got that right.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 01:33:14 PM
21 Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso
         10/25.00
[...]
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 01:39:05 PM
21 Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso
         10/25.00
20 Drew Estate Subculture My Uzi Weighs a Ton
          5/25.00
19 Man O' War Side Projects Little Devils
         10/32.50
18 La Aroma de Cuba
          5/26.99
17 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum Box Press
         10/39.99 Does anyone here ever buy these?   NO
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 01:43:04 PM
[...]
Pretty safe to say everyone is worn out just looking at them and wouldn't smoke one unless they were free.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 01:56:00 PM
22 Calcutta Metal Works Cigar Scissors
          1/14.99
[...]
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 02:07:45 PM
I thought is was a bad jam until the .22 Calcutta Metal Works Cigar Scissors . now I know it a bad Jam
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 02:08:40 PM
I thought is was a bad jam until the .22 Calcutta Metal Works Cigar Scissors . now I know it a bad Jam
But it comes with a bottle opener!
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 02:11:25 PM
I thought is was a bad jam until the .22 Calcutta Metal Works Cigar Scissors . now I know it a bad Jam
But it comes with a bottle opener!
I take back what I said, now I mite have to buy one. LOL
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 02:12:47 PM
Just stopped in to take a bathroom break and then it's back off to buying school supplies.  Doesn't look like I missed anything here.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 02:14:16 PM
Just stopped in to take a bathroom break and then it's back off to buying school supplies.  Doesn't look like I missed anything here.
The deal may not have even changed. Haha.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 16, 2014, 02:17:14 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 02:18:18 PM
Just stopped in to take a bathroom break and then it's back off to buying school supplies.  Doesn't look like I missed anything here.
The deal may not have even changed. Haha.
We got some limited edition RPs up now.  I mean, how often can they possibly come up?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 02:20:45 PM
Just stopped in to take a bathroom break and then it's back off to buying school supplies.  Doesn't look like I missed anything here.
The deal may not have even changed. Haha.
We got some limited edition RPs up now.  I mean, how often can they possibly come up?
LOL, like every Jam.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 02:22:45 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.  See ya on Monday.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 02:23:49 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.  See ya on Monday.
Later Dave .
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 02:41:08 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.  See ya on Monday.
Later Dave .
I'm leaving you in charge.  Don't forget to lockup.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 16, 2014, 02:48:01 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.  See ya on Monday.
Later Dave .
I'm leaving you in charge.  Don't forget to lockup.
Later Tony .
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 03:16:34 PM
time to do some running around meself. catch you all later.
my running around is done. didn't get much accomplished, a few tearful goodbyes from members of my home group, no haircut, brother was out, did some shopping so I can eat for the next 10 days. building stuffed peppers for dinner, but I'm cheating, stuffing them with pre-made meatball mix and Italian sausage.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 03:28:00 PM
24 La Perla Habana Morado Belicoso
         10/27.50
23 Rocky Patel Fusion
         10/37.50
[...]
Post by: Oyam18 on August 16, 2014, 03:31:43 PM
POR Larranaga PC. Having one OTT. To start, just one more reason to buy a draw poker. Very campesino construction but overall a nice looking cigar. In the first few draws you can tell it's Cuban tobacco, typical flavors from an economy cigar. It seems to be starting well, so the chances of it developing are great........not bad, flavors in this first 1/3 are staying in the cedar/wood side.......2nd 1/3 is starting out with a much better draw and smoke output. Taste is much the same, but smoother with a little pepper spice on the finish.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 03:32:43 PM
25 Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto Tubo
          5/29.(0
[...]
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 03:39:38 PM
thanks for the re-caps Chip. I see there were a few gems in the jam, but still exceedingly boring again.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 03:54:43 PM
26 601 Serie Top Ten Sampler
2 - 601 Serie Blue Box-Press Robusto (5.25" x 52)
2 - 601 Serie Green Oscuro Tronco (5" x 52)
2 - 601 Serie La Bomba Napalm (5" x 52)
2 - Espinosa Habano Robusto (5" x 50)
2 - La Zona Habano Robusto (5" x 52)
         10/32.50
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 03:55:44 PM
thanks for the re-caps Chip. I see there were a few gems in the jam, but still exceedingly boring again.
Its been a long dry spell for sure Dean.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Ateupwithit on August 16, 2014, 04:20:28 PM
Afternoon Gentlemen....its deja vu all over again.......
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:29:46 PM
Afternoon Gentlemen....its deja vu all over again.......
Howdy Duke.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Ateupwithit on August 16, 2014, 04:31:34 PM
Afternoon Gentlemen....its deja vu all over again.......
Howdy Duke.
Hey Chip...I was wondering where everyone had disappeared to....
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:34:41 PM
Afternoon Gentlemen....its deja vu all over again.......
Howdy Duke.
Hey Chip...I was wondering where everyone had disappeared to....
Just a normal Saturday around here this summer.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Ateupwithit on August 16, 2014, 04:37:28 PM
Afternoon Gentlemen....its deja vu all over again.......
Howdy Duke.
Hey Chip...I was wondering where everyone had disappeared to....
Just a normal Saturday around here this summer.
Yeah, I had to mess with my router to get wireless to line up with where I smoke here at the new place.  I finally have a little band width.  Then I notice there is very little traffic on the old site and I had no clue where everyone had gone....
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 04:38:10 PM
Afternoon Gentlemen....its deja vu all over again.......
won't be much going on here, this site lacks an evening shift.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Ateupwithit on August 16, 2014, 04:41:19 PM
Afternoon Gentlemen....its deja vu all over again.......
won't be much going on here, this site lacks an evening shift.
Hey Dean....at least I found a recap....
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:42:20 PM
Afternoon Gentlemen....its deja vu all over again.......
won't be much going on here, this site lacks an evening shift.
Not to many late nighters around here.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 04:46:18 PM
27 Padron Maduro #3000 Robusto
          4/24.00
[...]
 1 Padron Maduro #3000 Robusto
          4/24.00
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 04:50:01 PM
Afternoon Gentlemen....its deja vu all over again.......
won't be much going on here, this site lacks an evening shift.
Hey Dean....at least I found a recap....
yep, Chip is still the greatest.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 04:50:43 PM
repeats.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Ateupwithit on August 16, 2014, 04:52:18 PM
Hmmm...Padron 3000 maddies for the same price that I can buy them at my local B&M....sheesh....
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 04:56:38 PM
Hmmm...Padron 3000 maddies for the same price that I can buy them at my local B&M....sheesh....
was thinking of hitting them myself until I saw it was a 4 pack.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Ateupwithit on August 16, 2014, 05:03:00 PM
Hmmm...Padron 3000 maddies for the same price that I can buy them at my local B&M....sheesh....
was thinking of hitting them myself until I saw it was a 4 pack.
Nice stick...Just not a nicer than usual price if you live in Ky.....
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 05:03:49 PM
Hmmm...Padron 3000 maddies for the same price that I can buy them at my local B&M....sheesh....
was thinking of hitting them myself until I saw it was a 4 pack.
They never really discount the Padron's, they just hope people don't pay attention to the price and hit button.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: Ateupwithit on August 16, 2014, 05:09:25 PM
The wife wants take out...guess I am off to where ever.....
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 05:14:35 PM
The wife wants take out...guess I am off to where ever.....
Hi and bye, Duke.  You've been missed.  Don't be such a stranger, ya hear?
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 05:16:29 PM
I don't think I ever answered your question, Chip.  No, I never ever buy the Tempus.  But someone must be.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 05:27:47 PM
28 Gurkha Beauty
         10/34.99
[...]
 1 Padron Maduro Robusto
          4/24.00
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 05:28:29 PM
I don't think I ever answered your question, Chip.  No, I never ever buy the Tempus.  But someone must be.
They sure have plenty off chances to stock up during the jams.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 05:28:53 PM
Afternoon Tony.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 05:34:02 PM
I don't think I ever answered your question, Chip.  No, I never ever buy the Tempus.  But someone must be.
They sure have plenty off chances to stock up during the jams.
Indeed.  Lots of running around here on a Saturday.  Once football season starts for the kids, it'll be even busier with the girls cheering for two different teams.  Plus my boys will be playing soccer.  They missed the age cutoff for school and football but somehow, soccer was allowed.  So there's that.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 05:43:33 PM
Looks like they haven't made a sale in over an hour.  Safe to say a mercy kill is needed?
That "Today's Stats" seems to be bullshit.  Still showing the same most recent customer but now they're showing he bought these Xikars in the 8 o'clock hour?  I guess it is possible that he wanted the last two deals but he chose to buy them 90 minutes apart.
By the way, for whomever is keeping score, the today's stats at CI are definitely fucked up.  At the very least they are mixing up the first sale of the day with the most recent sale.  Unless RK of Burlington, IA  just happens to buy right before each time I check.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 05:48:25 PM
Looks like they haven't made a sale in over an hour.  Safe to say a mercy kill is needed?
That "Today's Stats" seems to be bullshit.  Still showing the same most recent customer but now they're showing he bought these Xikars in the 8 o'clock hour?  I guess it is possible that he wanted the last two deals but he chose to buy them 90 minutes apart.
By the way, for whomever is keeping score, the today's stats at CI are definitely fucked up.  At the very least they are mixing up the first sale of the day with the most recent sale.  Unless RK of Burlington, IA  just happens to buy right before each time I check.
Its been switched like that for the last 6 months ago or so, it gets noticed every now and then by someone.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 06:00:08 PM
Looks like they haven't made a sale in over an hour.  Safe to say a mercy kill is needed?
That "Today's Stats" seems to be bullshit.  Still showing the same most recent customer but now they're showing he bought these Xikars in the 8 o'clock hour?  I guess it is possible that he wanted the last two deals but he chose to buy them 90 minutes apart.
By the way, for whomever is keeping score, the today's stats at CI are definitely fucked up.  At the very least they are mixing up the first sale of the day with the most recent sale.  Unless RK of Burlington, IA  just happens to buy right before each time I check.
Its been switched like that for the last 6 months ago or so, it gets noticed every now and then by someone.
How observant of me.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 06:16:39 PM
29 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes
         10/29.99
28 Gurkha Beauty
         10/34.99
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on August 16, 2014, 06:17:40 PM
Calling it a day guys, enjoy the rest of your evening.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 06:52:54 PM
Calling it a day guys, enjoy the rest of your evening.
thanks again Chip.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 06:57:58 PM
Calling it a day guys, enjoy the rest of your evening.
thanks again Chip.
+29 recaps.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 16, 2014, 08:10:39 PM
flipping to the CI site.
Title: Re: 8/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 16, 2014, 11:30:37 PM
flipping to the CI site.
Hey, you gave it the ole college try.  No one could be mad at you for not making an effort.