CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 15, 2014, 01:01:11 AM

Title: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 15, 2014, 01:01:11 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 01:03:44 AM
where's the flip over here Tony? lol.
I was feeling very Central timezone today.   ;D
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Johnny on August 15, 2014, 01:04:32 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Tony, I ain't found shit, but I was at work and wasn't looking.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 01:18:43 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Tony, I ain't found shit, but I was at work and wasn't looking.
Thought for sure I'd find a jam but oh well.  Heading back to bed.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 01:49:06 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Tony, I ain't found shit, but I was at work and wasn't looking.
Thought for sure I'd find a jam but oh well.  Heading back to bed.
I woke up early expecting a jam also, it looks like a rare Saturday or Sunday Ham coming our way.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 01:49:50 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 01:55:17 AM
Today is Friday, August 15, the 227th day of 2014. There are 138 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 01:55:54 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On August 15, 1914, the Panama Canal officially opened as the SS Ancon crossed the just-completed waterway between the Pacific and Atlantic oceans.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 01:56:21 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 01:57:08 AM
In 1057, Macbeth, King of Scots, was killed in battle by Malcolm, the eldest son of King Duncan, whom Macbeth had slain.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 01:57:34 AM
In 1483, the Sistine Chapel was consecrated by Pope Sixtus IV.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 01:58:42 AM
In 1935, humorist Will Rogers and aviator Wiley Post were killed when their airplane crashed near Point Barrow in the Alaska Territory.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 01:59:26 AM
In 1939, the MGM musical "The Wizard of Oz" opened at the Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:00:10 AM
In 1944, during World War II, Allied forces landed in southern France in Operation Dragoon.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:00:39 AM
In 1945, in a radio address, Japan's Emperor Hirohito announced that his country had accepted terms of surrender for ending World War II.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:01:03 AM
In 1947, India became independent after some 200 years of British rule.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:01:30 AM
In 1967, a 50-foot-tall sculpture by Pablo Picasso was dedicated in Daley Plaza in Chicago by Mayor Richard J. Daley.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:02:48 AM
In 1969, the Woodstock Music and Art Fair opened in upstate New York.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:03:10 AM
In 1974, a gunman attempted to shoot South Korean President Park Chung-hee during a speech; although Park was unhurt, his wife, Yuk Young-soo, was struck and killed, along with a teenage girl. (The gunman was later executed.)
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:03:55 AM
In 1989, F.W. de Klerk was sworn in as acting president of South Africa, one day after P.W. Botha resigned as the result of a power struggle within the National Party.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:04:36 AM
Ten years ago: Residents left homeless by Hurricane Charley dug through their ravaged homes, rescuing what they could as President George W. Bush promised rapid delivery of disaster aid. In Athens, the U.S. men's basketball team lost 92-73 to Puerto Rico, only the third Olympic defeat ever for the Americans and the first since adding pros. Vijay Singh won the PGA Championship in Haven, Wisconsin.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:05:03 AM
Five years ago: U.S. Sen. Jim Webb, D-Va., visiting Myanmar, was able to secure the release of John Yettaw, an American imprisoned for swimming to the home of Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi (ahng sahn soo chee). A wedding tent fire in Kuwait claimed the lives of 55 women and children. Virginia Davis, 90, who'd appeared in Walt Disney's pioneering "Alice" films in the 1920s, died in Corona, California.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:05:46 AM
One year ago: President Barack Obama scrapped plans for joint military exercises with Egypt, where spiraling violence in and around Cairo were claiming hundreds of lives. A powerful car bomb ripped through a crowded southern Beirut stronghold of Hezbollah, killing at least 27 people. Bert Lance, President Jimmy Carter's first budget director, died in Georgia at age 82.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:06:15 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Rose Marie is 91. Political activist Phyllis Schlafly is 90. Actor Mike Connors is 89. Actress Lori Nelson is 81. Civil rights activist Vernon Jordan is 79. Actor Jim Dale is 79. Actress Pat Priest is 78. Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer is 76. U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., is 76. Musician Pete York (Spencer Davis Group) is 72. Author-journalist Linda Ellerbee is 70. Songwriter Jimmy Webb is 68. Rock singer-musician Tom Johnston (The Doobie Brothers) is 66. Actress Phyllis Smith is 65. Britain's Princess Anne is 64. Actress Tess Harper is 64. Actor Larry Mathews is 59. Actor Zeljko Ivanek (ZEHL'-koh eh-VON'-ehk) is 57. Actor-comedian Rondell Sheridan is 56. Rock singer-musician Matt Johnson (The The) is 53. Movie director Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu (ihn-YAH'-ee-tu) is 51. Philanthropist Melinda Gates is 50. Country singer Angela Rae (Wild Horses) is 48. Actor Peter Hermann is 47. Actress Debra Messing is 46. Actor Anthony Anderson is 44. Actor Ben Affleck is 42. Singer Mikey Graham (Boyzone) is 42. Actress Natasha Henstridge is 40. Actress Nicole Paggi is 37. Figure skater Jennifer Kirk is 30. Latin pop singer Belinda (cq) is 25. Rock singer Joe Jonas (The Jonas Brothers) is 25. Actor-singer Carlos Pena is 25. Actress Jennifer Lawrence is 24. Rap DJ Smoove da General (Cali Swag District) is 24.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:07:14 AM
Thought for Today: "Forgiveness is the key to action and freedom." — Hannah Arendt, American author and philosopher (1906-1975).

Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:10:27 AM
Fingers
-------------------------

A guy was packing for a business trip and his three year old daughter was
having a wonderful time playing on the bed.

At one point she said, "Daddy, look at this," and stuck out two of her
fingers.

Trying to keep her entertained, he reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in
his mouth and said, "Daddy's gonna eat your fingers," pretending to eat them
and then went back to packing.

He looked up again and his daughter was standing on the bed staring at her
fingers with a devastated look on her face.

He said, "What's wrong, honey?"

She replied, "What happened to my boogie?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 02:51:30 AM
Time to head to work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 15, 2014, 05:50:38 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 06:06:20 AM
In 1969, the Woodstock Music and Art Fair opened in upstate New York.

http://history1900s.about.com/od/1960s/p/woodstock.htm

Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 06:07:26 AM
good morning Chip and Dave.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 06:08:10 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 06:08:46 AM
good morning Chip and Dave.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 15, 2014, 06:32:52 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 06:33:06 AM
12 more days!
wish I hadn't so late last night. I'm tired.
work is going to drag.
where's all the old hippie cigar smokers?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 06:33:41 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 15, 2014, 06:42:30 AM
Morning all.  Sitting on a plane in your nations capital waiting to catch ebola.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 06:46:02 AM
Morning all.  Sitting on a plane in your nations capital waiting to catch ebola.
well don't.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 06:46:10 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 06:46:19 AM
I'm off.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 06:46:37 AM
Morning all.  Sitting on a plane in your nations capital waiting to catch ebola.
Can I go, Can I go to please?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 06:47:02 AM
Morning all.  Sitting on a plane in your nations capital waiting to catch ebola.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 15, 2014, 06:47:34 AM
I'm off.
Nothing wrong with a happy ending.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 15, 2014, 06:49:05 AM
I'm off.
Nothing wrong with a happy ending.
If only!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 15, 2014, 06:50:09 AM
Morning all.  Sitting on a plane in your nations capital waiting to catch ebola.
Will be down there tomorrow picking up my DIL.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 15, 2014, 06:58:27 AM
Morning all.  Sitting on a plane in your nations capital waiting to catch ebola.
Will be down there tomorrow picking up my DIL.
Watch out for ebola.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 15, 2014, 07:00:16 AM
Morning all.  Sitting on a plane in your nations capital waiting to catch ebola.
Will be down there tomorrow picking up my DIL.
Watch out for ebola.
I'll try to minimize my bodily fluid contact for sure!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 15, 2014, 07:41:33 AM
What a glorious morning....feeling like October here.  54 this morning for coffee, the paper and a Militia.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 07:57:00 AM
TGIF...gmornin gents!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 07:58:42 AM
today is going to drag. two councelors called in sick. wiped out most of my transports. I have 2 for 9:30am and one for 2pm. Holy Shit.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 08:00:04 AM
What a glorious morning....feeling like October here.  54 this morning for coffee, the paper and a Militia.
same here Dave. very damp, it may not even get to 70 today.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 08:20:59 AM
CyB Corona Real box for $83 on monster with 'catsrule'
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 15, 2014, 08:35:53 AM
What a glorious morning....feeling like October here.  54 this morning for coffee, the paper and a Militia.
68 in Atlanta quite nice

Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 15, 2014, 08:53:47 AM
CyB Corona Real box for $83 on monster with 'catsrule'
Or the Place has VS Connie boxes for $55. Take your pick. ;)
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 08:55:33 AM
Good morning boys and girls..!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 09:12:16 AM
The kids were very funny yesterday.  I took one of those cheep balsa wood toy airplanes over too them. It's the one with the propeller and rubber band motor that you wind up and fly.  After a few flights, it flew right up into a tree branch and got stuck.  We couldn't reach it, so I put on my super pawap thinking cap, and decided that if we pull my truck into the yard, we could get into the back of the truck, and if I hold up my granddaugher she could get it with a stick.  So we did.  I gave my 5 year old granddaughter a big stick and held her up to the plane while standing in the back of the truck.  She swung as hard as she could and hit it like a pinata.  Well, I guess everyone can guess what happens when you hit very thin balsa wood with a big stick.  I swear, I never saw that one coming...!!!  :)
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 15, 2014, 09:12:31 AM
Morning all.  Sitting on a plane in your nations capital waiting to catch ebola.
Will be down there tomorrow picking up my DIL.
Watch out for ebola.
I'll try to minimize my bodily fluid contact for sure!
I am in Atlanta now in case I need treatment.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 09:39:08 AM
While watching a commercial on tv for Twizzlers Bites (red licorice filled with sweet and sour goodness), my wife asked me, "would you like to have some of those...?"  I sure did, they looked great and I couldn't wait for her to buy some that night when at work...!  The next day she gave me a sack with Jolly Ranchers, something completely different.  I didn't say anything because I knew it would start a fight.  But I swear she's going to drive me coo coo...!!!  I'm not sure what's going to happen when she retires and we're together 24 hours a day.. yikes..!!!  :o
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 09:57:46 AM
CyB Corona Real box for $83 on monster with 'catsrule'
Or the Place has VS Connie boxes for $55. Take your pick. ;)
Ohhh YUCK!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 09:57:59 AM
Petey the parakeet decided to come out of his cage yesterday.  After sitting on my finger in the livinging room, he jumped off and took off flying.  He made a left turn and went into the kitchen and disappeared.  My wife looked in the kitchen and was mad at me because she said he was gone.  A few minutes later we started hearing noises coming from our kitchen cabnets.  The doors on our kitchen cabnets slide open, and were slightly open.  He apparntly few right into the cabnet.  I told my granddaughter and she said, "he must have been looking for a glass to get a drink of water..!"  He hopped onto my wife's finger and when she walked back into the living room, he jumped off and flew into his cage.  So far he hasn't wanted to come back out of his cage.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 10:00:32 AM
Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 15, 2014, 10:03:31 AM
Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
And I feel sorry for you if your train was postponed by this. Morning Tony.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 10:09:48 AM
In the news:

Get my order wrong once, shame on you. Get it wrong twice, duck!

A Michigan woman is accused of shooting into the drive-through window of a McDonald's in Grand Rapids after employees there screwed up her order twice.

Employees got the first order wrong Sunday night, Grand Rapids Press reported.

Shaneka Monique Torres, 29, and another woman were promised a free meal as a result.

The women came back a few hours later. When employees got their second order wrong, Torres got out of the car, yelled at the workers and fired a gun into the drive-through window, according to police.

The bullet passed through the restaurant, but did not hit anyone, Grand Rapids TV station WZZM reported.

Torres was arraigned Monday on three felony charges related to the shooting.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/national/second-wrong-mcdonalds-order-sparks-shooting/24409810#ixzz3ATBZefpL
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 15, 2014, 10:12:06 AM
CyB Corona Real box for $83 on monster with 'catsrule'
Damn you anyway, Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 10:15:02 AM
Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
And I feel sorry for you if your train was postponed by this. Morning Tony.
That is in fact my line.  The trains were cancelled in both directions all morning and there was no one at the station telling us what was up.  There was a garbled message on the speakers saying that the train line was suspended but nothing else.  I was fuming for two hours while commuting an alternate route until I saw this article.  Now I feel like a douche.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 10:29:24 AM
[...]

what the fuck did they expect? it's McDonalds for Christ's sake. I mean look, the fucking Happy Meals cost more than the employees hourly wage. besides, it was a FREE meal that got fucked up!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 10:30:11 AM
Does philanthropist mean you can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?   ...Philanthropist Melinda Gates is 50.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 15, 2014, 10:30:17 AM
Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
And I feel sorry for you if your train was postponed by this. Morning Tony.
That is in fact my line.  The trains were cancelled in both directions all morning and there was no one at the station telling us what was up.  There was a garbled message on the speakers saying that the train line was suspended but nothing else.  I was fuming for two hours while commuting an alternate route until I saw this article.  Now I feel like a douche.
Joe would say you're a douche for having feelings at all.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 15, 2014, 10:30:51 AM
Un fuk'n believable they started boarding my plane and then stopped because the baggage loader is stuck under the plane.  God damn incompetent idiots at Delta
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 10:32:01 AM
Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
And I feel sorry for you if your train was postponed by this. Morning Tony.
That is in fact my line.  The trains were cancelled in both directions all morning and there was no one at the station telling us what was up.  There was a garbled message on the speakers saying that the train line was suspended but nothing else.  I was fuming for two hours while commuting an alternate route until I saw this article.  Now I feel like a douche.
Joe would say you're a douche for having feelings at all.
He probably texted me that but luckily my phone is busted (AGAIN) and I won't see it.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 10:32:38 AM
Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
I think I would have rather read the article right next to the one you selected entitled, "no pants subway ride..!"  :)  http://pix11.com/2014/01/12/no-pants-subway-ride/
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 10:33:03 AM
Un fuk'n believable they started boarding my plane and then stopped because the baggage loader is stuck under the plane.  God damn incompetent idiots at Delta
Go grab a beer, Dave.  It's always noon at an airport.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 15, 2014, 10:34:05 AM
Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
I think I would have rather read the article right next to the one you selected entitled, "no pants subway ride..!"  :)  http://pix11.com/2014/01/12/no-pants-subway-ride/
I'd be lying if I said I didn't click on that article.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 10:34:23 AM
Un fuk'n believable they started boarding my plane and then stopped because the baggage loader is stuck under the plane.  God damn incompetent idiots at Delta
Are they filling the airplanes tires, or picking up the plane...?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 10:34:25 AM
Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
And I feel sorry for you if your train was postponed by this. Morning Tony.
That is in fact my line.  The trains were cancelled in both directions all morning and there was no one at the station telling us what was up.  There was a garbled message on the speakers saying that the train line was suspended but nothing else.  I was fuming for two hours while commuting an alternate route until I saw this article.  Now I feel like a douche.
why should you feel bad Tony. train tracks are not suppose to be used as beds at 5:30 in the morning. they need to install 'cow catchers' back on the front of engines so commuters are not subjected to being late for work where they earn a wage and pay taxes that were probably supporting the sleeping woman, unless she was depressed and decided to pull a Williams.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 10:38:39 AM
My wife brought in an open bag with home grown tomatoes, and sat it on the kitchen stove.  Her reply was, "watch out for the bugs...!"  I've been killing ants for the past 15 minutes.  If I'm starting to sound a little crazy, it's because I frick'n am...!!!!    :P
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 10:40:53 AM
[...]

I wonder if the family will be suing the Rail Road...?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 15, 2014, 10:40:56 AM
Fuck her look at the money and trouble she is causing a lot of people because of her stupidity.  Be different if a freak accident.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 10:42:54 AM
Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
I think I would have rather read the article right next to the one you selected entitled, "no pants subway ride..!"  :)  http://pix11.com/2014/01/12/no-pants-subway-ride/
I'd be lying if I said I didn't click on that article.
I meant to check it out but then I closed the tab.  Thanks for reminding me to go back, BD.  How the heck did I not know about/partake?

This would have been me   ->  (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuSlnU_TzCv0YkxIP-oGECfB7WDHUyS81J6UkzfV-hkq3lscOaFw)
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 15, 2014, 10:45:46 AM
[...]

Hell yeah she is.

Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 10:46:09 AM
if people want sympathy they can look between shit and syphilis in the dictionary. they ain't getting any from me today.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 10:46:31 AM
[...]

The latter was my assumption.  I saw you were on late last night, Deano.  What's up with that?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 10:54:43 AM
[...]

lot of stuff to deal with, none good, couldn't sleep too much on my mind is all.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 10:57:52 AM
lot of stuff to deal with, none good, couldn't sleep too much on my mind is all.
Sorry to hear it, brother.  Times like that, I appreciate the distraction of the banter.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 11:02:32 AM
lot of stuff to deal with, none good, couldn't sleep too much on my mind is all.
Sorry to hear it, brother.  Times like that, I appreciate the distraction of the banter.
I'm good though, thanks.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 11:04:41 AM
[...]

When I die, I want my head to be shot out of a cannon...!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 11:07:25 AM
Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
I think I would have rather read the article right next to the one you selected entitled, "no pants subway ride..!"  :)  http://pix11.com/2014/01/12/no-pants-subway-ride/
I'd be lying if I said I didn't click on that article.
I meant to check it out but then I closed the tab.  Thanks for reminding me to go back, BD.  How the heck did I not know about/partake?

This would have been me   ->  (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuSlnU_TzCv0YkxIP-oGECfB7WDHUyS81J6UkzfV-hkq3lscOaFw)
Me too.... ugh!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 11:11:42 AM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 11:12:31 AM
[...]

I'm going to go and mow the grass in order to get away from my wife for a little while...  Is it sort of like that...?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 15, 2014, 11:13:10 AM
On the plane and damn botch next to me stinks so fuk'n bad I am about to blow my beets.  Shit I can't win today every seat is full.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 11:14:50 AM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 11:15:40 AM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
I just bought a box...you can do it bud!  3 years old, maduro, torp...YUP!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 15, 2014, 11:15:49 AM
Now loading waiting on an air frame specialist to sign off on us as airworthiness.   God Dammit going to be late for lunch.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 11:17:37 AM
On the plane and damn botch next to me stinks so fuk'n bad I am about to blow my beets.  Shit I can't win today every seat is full.
Try farting... Maybe she'll get the hint...!!!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 15, 2014, 11:18:35 AM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
I just bought a box...you can do it bud!  3 years old, maduro, torp...YUP!
Is there a code I see $77 + shipping
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 11:20:19 AM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Bought a box of 24 (non maddies, which I prefer) for $80.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 15, 2014, 11:21:31 AM
On the plane and damn botch next to me stinks so fuk'n bad I am about to blow my beets.  Shit I can't win today every seat is f
ull.
Try farting... Maybe she'll get the hint...!!!
Nastiest fart ever made would be air fresher for her.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 11:22:54 AM
On the plane and damn botch next to me stinks so fuk'n bad I am about to blow my beets.  Shit I can't win today every seat is full.
Like BO, or salmon roe?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 11:24:09 AM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
I just bought a box...you can do it bud!  3 years old, maduro, torp...YUP!
I finally got my first Soc,. Sec. check, and the next day I was getting ready to start buying to celebrate...!!!  But my wife informed me that there is no money in our account.  I said, "yes there is, I checked at the bank yesterday, and my money is there..!!!"  She said, "was that before I used it to have my car repaired yesterday...?"    I've waited 46 years to receive my first Soc. Sec. check, and my wife spent the first one..., and ear tagged the second one for real estate taxes.  Are you sure I can't get a little sympathy Dean...?  :)
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 11:25:27 AM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
I just bought a box...you can do it bud!  3 years old, maduro, torp...YUP!
Is there a code I see $77 + shipping
catsrule
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 11:26:03 AM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Bought a box of 24 (non maddies, which I prefer) for $80.
I love the regulars too!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 15, 2014, 11:30:51 AM
Banner over at CI shows a Black Friday in August sale. Annnnnd you can't click on it. CI IT strikes again.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 11:40:29 AM
[...]

not even close.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 11:44:25 AM
Banner over at CI shows a Black Friday in August sale. Annnnnd you can't click on it. CI IT strikes again.
Sounds like April Fool's in August to me.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 15, 2014, 11:47:28 AM
Banner over at CI shows a Black Friday in August sale. Annnnnd you can't click on it. CI IT strikes again.
Sounds like April Fool's in August to me.
Working now. But nothing jumping out at me.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 11:48:32 AM
[...]
no.
damn women's rights. 30 years ago they couldn't own a car, and you could legally beat them.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 11:49:13 AM
It's time for me to do some yard work. bbl....
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 15, 2014, 12:24:00 PM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
Spirits?  It's Shaun.  We need to cut him up and bury him in a cigar box.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 15, 2014, 12:31:29 PM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
Spirits?  It's Shaun.  We need to cut him up and bury him in a cigar box.
No don't do that, I like Shaun .
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 15, 2014, 12:37:13 PM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
Spirits?  It's Shaun.  We need to cut him up and bury him in a cigar box.
No don't do that, I like Shaun .
But he's run amok with the enabling.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 12:52:26 PM
all my afternoon nuts are cancelled. I'm done.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 12:54:32 PM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
Spirits?  It's Shaun.  We need to cut him up and bury him in a cigar box.
No don't do that, I like Shaun .
But he's run amok with the enabling.
Make sure you get a couple boxes, gonna take a lot for a 6'5 275 guy :)
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 15, 2014, 01:00:20 PM
all my afternoon nuts are cancelled. I'm done.
Hey its friday for them too.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 15, 2014, 01:01:04 PM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
Spirits?  It's Shaun.  We need to cut him up and bury him in a cigar box.
No don't do that, I like Shaun .
But he's run amok with the enabling.
its only a box of 10, still $6.50 a cigar
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 15, 2014, 01:02:49 PM
all my afternoon nuts are cancelled. I'm done.
How many more days of work for you now?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 01:04:47 PM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
Spirits?  It's Shaun.  We need to cut him up and bury him in a cigar box.
No don't do that, I like Shaun .
But he's run amok with the enabling.
its only a box of 10, still $6.50 a cigar
There's the man to talk you out of it ;)
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 15, 2014, 01:06:17 PM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
Spirits?  It's Shaun.  We need to cut him up and bury him in a cigar box.
No don't do that, I like Shaun .
But he's run amok with the enabling.
its only a box of 10, still $6.50 a cigar
Good afternoon OY , 6.50 is still a lil high IMHO.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 15, 2014, 01:07:15 PM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
Spirits?  It's Shaun.  We need to cut him up and bury him in a cigar box.
No don't do that, I like Shaun .
But he's run amok with the enabling.
Make sure you get a couple boxes, gonna take a lot for a 6'5 275 guy :)
We've decided to just pee on your stars.

Oh, wait...someone beat us to it.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 15, 2014, 01:08:17 PM
Afternoon, fellas.

Looks like YellaStar is doing a decent job enabling. Just thought I'd throw another bone from the Famous site...

OOO/OOM boxes of 20 on sale. $55-60 depending on preferred vitola. ++ a FREE Cutter

At this price, better to apply the $10 off SEARCHFAM code. (20) robustos would be around $2.20 ea.

No free shipping offered on this deal, BUT you could always add that 5pack you've been eyeing from the mash to accommodate that.

Happy Friday!  ;D
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 01:11:18 PM
Afternoon, fellas.

Looks like YellaStar is doing a decent job enabling. Just thought I'd throw another bone from the Famous site...

OOO/OOM boxes of 20 on sale. $55-60 depending on preferred vitola. ++ a FREE Cutter

At this price, better to apply the $10 off SEARCHFAM code. (20) robustos would be around $2.20 ea.

No free shipping offered on this deal, BUT you could always add that 5pack you've been eyeing from the mash to accommodate that.

Happy Friday!  ;D
Atta boy! Good afternoon sir!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 15, 2014, 01:14:41 PM
Afternoon, fellas.

Looks like YellaStar is doing a decent job enabling. Just thought I'd throw another bone from the Famous site...

OOO/OOM boxes of 20 on sale. $55-60 depending on preferred vitola. ++ a FREE Cutter

At this price, better to apply the $10 off SEARCHFAM code. (20) robustos would be around $2.20 ea.

No free shipping offered on this deal, BUT you could always add that 5pack you've been eyeing from the mash to accommodate that.

Happy Friday!  ;D
Atta boy! Good afternoon sir!

Hey, Shaun. Just doing a quick fly by... Trying to get this shit done and outta here.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 01:15:28 PM
This is the story of the blonde flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot.

He has a heart attack and dies. She, frantic, calls out a May Day.

"May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! My pilot had a heart attack and is dead.

And I don't know how to fly. Help me! Please help me!"
She hears a voice over the radio saying:

"This is Air Traffic Control and I have you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem.

'Now, just take a deep breath. Everything will be fine! Now give me your height and position."

She says, "I'm 5'4" and I support Obama."

"O.K." says the voice on the radio....

"Repeat after me: Our Father . . . Who art in Heaven . . ."
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 01:16:32 PM
all my afternoon nuts are cancelled. I'm done.
How many more days of work for you now?
three. Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of next week.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 15, 2014, 01:17:25 PM
I'm sure this fly by will be quicker than the flight N8tive is on. Sorry, Dave. I can only apologize. It's mid afternoon on a Friday, so that driver was probably drunk already.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 01:29:20 PM
Holy shit does this Friday suck.  I'm trying to keep a positive outlook but it ain't easy.  Can't banter too much either because my phone is busted and I don't wanna use the work machine for this.  Especially with another huge round of layoffs coming up again.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 01:30:57 PM
Holy shit does this Friday suck.  I'm trying to keep a positive outlook but it ain't easy.  Can't banter too much either because my phone is busted and I don't wanna use the work machine for this.  Especially with another huge round of layoffs coming up again.
they find a boss they can trust yet?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 01:32:15 PM
[...]
That's funny.. I actually laughed out loud.....  And let's not forget you could rape'em too...
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 15, 2014, 01:34:29 PM
Afternoon, fellas.

Looks like YellaStar is doing a decent job enabling. Just thought I'd throw another bone from the Famous site...

OOO/OOM boxes of 20 on sale. $55-60 depending on preferred vitola. ++ a FREE Cutter

At this price, better to apply the $10 off SEARCHFAM code. (20) robustos would be around $2.20 ea.

No free shipping offered on this deal, BUT you could always add that 5pack you've been eyeing from the mash to accommodate that.

Happy Friday!  ;D
Just when I'd managed to ignore all Shaun's enabling, you show up with a OOO deal.  I hate you.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 15, 2014, 01:36:06 PM
Afternoon, fellas.

Looks like YellaStar is doing a decent job enabling. Just thought I'd throw another bone from the Famous site...

OOO/OOM boxes of 20 on sale. $55-60 depending on preferred vitola. ++ a FREE Cutter

At this price, better to apply the $10 off SEARCHFAM code. (20) robustos would be around $2.20 ea.

No free shipping offered on this deal, BUT you could always add that 5pack you've been eyeing from the mash to accommodate that.

Happy Friday!  ;D
Just when I'd managed to ignore all Shaun's enabling, you show up with a OOO deal.  I hate you.
Do you really need any more cigars?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 01:44:28 PM
Holy shit does this Friday suck.  I'm trying to keep a positive outlook but it ain't easy.  Can't banter too much either because my phone is busted and I don't wanna use the work machine for this.  Especially with another huge round of layoffs coming up again.
they find a boss they can trust yet?
Did I mention that my boss resigned and that as of this week, I'm on my 6th boss in 12 months?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 15, 2014, 01:45:26 PM
Afternoon, fellas.

Looks like YellaStar is doing a decent job enabling. Just thought I'd throw another bone from the Famous site...

OOO/OOM boxes of 20 on sale. $55-60 depending on preferred vitola. ++ a FREE Cutter

At this price, better to apply the $10 off SEARCHFAM code. (20) robustos would be around $2.20 ea.

No free shipping offered on this deal, BUT you could always add that 5pack you've been eyeing from the mash to accommodate that.

Happy Friday!  ;D
Can't use any promo code, due to "manufacturer restrictions."
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 01:46:10 PM
On the plane and damn botch next to me stinks so fuk'n bad I am about to blow my beets.  Shit I can't win today every seat is full.
Like BO, or salmon roe?
What's that old joke...?  And Eve bathed in the lake for the first time, and God said, "Oh hell, now all of  the fish smell like it...!"
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 01:47:21 PM
Now, back to yard work.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 01:49:18 PM
Do you really need any more cigars?
Hey Steve, to answer your question from the other night:  I make a tomato sauce that has ground meat, thyme, oregano and fennel seed in it and it tastes like Italian sausage without the casing.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 01:58:21 PM
Holy shit does this Friday suck.  I'm trying to keep a positive outlook but it ain't easy.  Can't banter too much either because my phone is busted and I don't wanna use the work machine for this.  Especially with another huge round of layoffs coming up again.
they find a boss they can trust yet?
Did I mention that my boss resigned and that as of this week, I'm on my 6th boss in 12 months?
yes you did. that's why I mentioned finding one they can trust.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 15, 2014, 02:04:06 PM
[...]
If you listen to some Republicans, you still can.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 15, 2014, 02:04:24 PM
Holy shit does this Friday suck.  I'm trying to keep a positive outlook but it ain't easy.  Can't banter too much either because my phone is busted and I don't wanna use the work machine for this.  Especially with another huge round of layoffs coming up again.
Good time to keep the head down.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 15, 2014, 02:08:28 PM
Afternoon, fellas.

Looks like YellaStar is doing a decent job enabling. Just thought I'd throw another bone from the Famous site...

OOO/OOM boxes of 20 on sale. $55-60 depending on preferred vitola. ++ a FREE Cutter

At this price, better to apply the $10 off SEARCHFAM code. (20) robustos would be around $2.20 ea.

No free shipping offered on this deal, BUT you could always add that 5pack you've been eyeing from the mash to accommodate that.

Happy Friday!  ;D
Can't use any promo code, due to "manufacturer restrictions."

You are correct, Bret. Alone it will not work, but if you add anything else like a mash item, it will. That will also give you the free shipping. I used the Jaime Garcias.

Deal Expires 9/30, so there is plenty of time to peruse an extra item. Total over $60 use the CATSRULE.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 15, 2014, 02:14:58 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 02:15:49 PM
Hazzuh!
LUCKY! Won't be here past 4 today, had enough about 3 hours ago.  Have a good weekend Dave!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 02:21:28 PM
FINALLY. there's been a recall notice on my Jeep for 2 years but I've been waiting for Chrysler to come up with parts. it's a fuel tank leak/gas ignition problem from rear end collitions. they decided to install a trailer hitch. now they have the parts in and my Jeep goes in next week Friday.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 02:21:58 PM
Hazzuh!
bye Dave. enjoy.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 02:33:07 PM
[...]
It's always been more like she was raping me, of course.... :)
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 15, 2014, 02:41:00 PM
I was watching Honey Boo Boo the other day, and it's the first time I've ever seen English subtitles used for a program speaking English....?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 02:45:51 PM
I was watching Honey Boo Boo the other day, and it's the first time I've ever seen English subtitles used for a program speaking English....?
All the swamp-hunter shows use em...pretty epic how some 'folk' talk.  Even Moonshiners does for Tickle from what I recall...
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 15, 2014, 02:59:39 PM
I'm sure this fly by will be quicker than the flight N8tive is on. Sorry, Dave. I can only apologize. It's mid afternoon on a Friday, so that driver was probably drunk already.
LMAO!  Actually we left 55 minutes late but only got here 20 minutes late. Pilot was pissed off and kept things moving. Got us expedited service to the runway and literally flew the damn thing wide open even got them to let him use an alternate runway so we would be straight in from 100 miles out.  Glad of it because I was tired of smelling that stinking ass bitch next to me.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 15, 2014, 03:02:04 PM
Does philanthropist mean you can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?   ...Philanthropist Melinda Gates is 50.

No it means you can pay to have the chrome sucked off as often as desired or in Melinda's case she sucked it off until she got added to the checking account and turns her head if he wants to contract out the sucking.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 15, 2014, 03:06:02 PM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
I just bought a box...you can do it bud!  3 years old, maduro, torp...YUP!
Is there a code I see $77 + shipping
catsrule
Thanks Yellowstars.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 03:10:06 PM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
I just bought a box...you can do it bud!  3 years old, maduro, torp...YUP!
Is there a code I see $77 + shipping
catsrule
Thanks Yellowstars.
Someone's gotta provide the deals when Joe is gone!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 15, 2014, 03:42:42 PM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
I just bought a box...you can do it bud!  3 years old, maduro, torp...YUP!
Is there a code I see $77 + shipping
catsrule
Thanks Yellowstars.
Someone's gotta provide the deals when Joe is gone!
Gone but not forgotten - jwacky!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 15, 2014, 03:57:56 PM
Lest we forget other great deals - http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/s/1/a/catalog.prodshow/vid/47003/catid/154?utm_source=Free+Stuff+-+Aug+15%2C+2014+-+List-C&utm_campaign=Free+Stuff+-+8%2F15%2F14+10am+-+List+C&utm_medium=email
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 04:01:04 PM
Lest we forget other great deals - http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/s/1/a/catalog.prodshow/vid/47003/catid/154?utm_source=Free+Stuff+-+Aug+15%2C+2014+-+List-C&utm_campaign=Free+Stuff+-+8%2F15%2F14+10am+-+List+C&utm_medium=email
Just puked
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 04:01:19 PM
http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
 (http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783)$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
I just bought a box...you can do it bud!  3 years old, maduro, torp...YUP!
Is there a code I see $77 + shipping
catsrule
Thanks Yellowstars.
Someone's gotta provide the deals when Joe is gone!
Gone but not forgotten - jwacky!
Mr. B...what's up today?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 15, 2014, 04:15:45 PM
Lest we forget other great deals - http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/s/1/a/catalog.prodshow/vid/47003/catid/154?utm_source=Free+Stuff+-+Aug+15%2C+2014+-+List-C&utm_campaign=Free+Stuff+-+8%2F15%2F14+10am+-+List+C&utm_medium=email
Just puked
Hey, to each their own. Ol' Victor is still in business, so somebody's buying them on a regular basis. Whatcha know Gold Star?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 04:21:24 PM
Lest we forget other great deals - http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/s/1/a/catalog.prodshow/vid/47003/catid/154?utm_source=Free+Stuff+-+Aug+15%2C+2014+-+List-C&utm_campaign=Free+Stuff+-+8%2F15%2F14+10am+-+List+C&utm_medium=email
Just puked
Hey, to each their own. Ol' Victor is still in business, so somebody's buying them on a regular basis. Whatcha know Gold Star?
I guess so, just not sure who said person is :) Don't know much besides I've had enough work for the day...gonna leave in about 15min to head home and start the weekend!
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 15, 2014, 04:23:11 PM
Lest we forget other great deals - http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/s/1/a/catalog.prodshow/vid/47003/catid/154?utm_source=Free+Stuff+-+Aug+15%2C+2014+-+List-C&utm_campaign=Free+Stuff+-+8%2F15%2F14+10am+-+List+C&utm_medium=email
Just puked
Hey, to each their own. Ol' Victor is still in business, so somebody's buying them on a regular basis. Whatcha know Gold Star?
I guess so, just not sure who said person is :) Don't know much besides I've had enough work for the day...gonna leave in about 15min to head home and start the weekend!
Have a good one and don't let your stars tarnish.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 15, 2014, 04:26:27 PM
Lest we forget other great deals - http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/s/1/a/catalog.prodshow/vid/47003/catid/154?utm_source=Free+Stuff+-+Aug+15%2C+2014+-+List-C&utm_campaign=Free+Stuff+-+8%2F15%2F14+10am+-+List+C&utm_medium=email
Just puked
Hey, to each their own. Ol' Victor is still in business, so somebody's buying them on a regular basis. Whatcha know Gold Star?
I guess so, just not sure who said person is :) Don't know much besides I've had enough work for the day...gonna leave in about 15min to head home and start the weekend!
Have a good one and don't let your stars tarnish.
You too!  I always keep em polished ;)
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 15, 2014, 04:27:33 PM
Lest we forget other great deals - http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/s/1/a/catalog.prodshow/vid/47003/catid/154?utm_source=Free+Stuff+-+Aug+15%2C+2014+-+List-C&utm_campaign=Free+Stuff+-+8%2F15%2F14+10am+-+List+C&utm_medium=email
Just puked
Hey, to each their own. Ol' Victor is still in business, so somebody's buying them on a regular basis. Whatcha know Gold Star?
I guess so, just not sure who said person is :) Don't know much besides I've had enough work for the day...gonna leave in about 15min to head home and start the weekend!
Have a good one and don't let your stars tarnish.
You too!  I always keep em polished ;)
TWSS
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 04:44:26 PM
Pretty slow afternoon when we've gotta resort to talking about polishing stars.  Smoked a CLE Corojo about 2 hours back.  I really enjoyed it.  I always liked the Quarenta and the Connecticut but wasn't crazy about the Corojo.  The downtime did it real good.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 15, 2014, 05:03:13 PM
Pretty slow afternoon when we've gotta resort to talking about polishing stars.  Smoked a CLE Corojo about 2 hours back.  I really enjoyed it.  I always liked the Quarenta and the Connecticut but wasn't crazy about the Corojo.  The downtime did it real good.
Give a thumbs up on the CLE. Afternoon Tony. Gotta give CG a hard time.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 05:17:44 PM
Pretty slow afternoon when we've gotta resort to talking about polishing stars.  Smoked a CLE Corojo about 2 hours back.  I really enjoyed it.  I always liked the Quarenta and the Connecticut but wasn't crazy about the Corojo.  The downtime did it real good.
Give a thumbs up on the CLE. Afternoon Tony. Gotta give CG a hard time.
Of course.  I may have to change his quote too.  Who the heck ever said he was my favorite goldstar? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 15, 2014, 08:03:18 PM
this site needs an evening shift.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 15, 2014, 08:06:05 PM
this site needs an evening shift.
Just being shifty...
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 15, 2014, 08:31:13 PM
this site needs an evening shift.
Just being shifty...

Who gives a shift.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 15, 2014, 08:43:19 PM
Nobody?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 09:05:53 PM
Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 15, 2014, 09:09:34 PM
Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.

Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 09:15:27 PM
Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.
Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.
My cell phone died yesterday.  And the same kind of phone died on me about 3 months ago.  So I've spent the better part of today trying to put the working pieces together to make one working phone.  I think I'm almost there.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 15, 2014, 09:15:42 PM
P2 LE08 maduro burning. Pretty nice smoke.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 15, 2014, 09:19:20 PM
Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.
Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.
My cell phone died yesterday.  And the same kind of phone died on me about 3 months ago.  So I've spent the better part of today trying to put the working pieces together to make one working phone.  I think I'm almost there.

Don't forget to wire in the speak and spell... Worked for E.T.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 09:39:02 PM
Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.
Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.
My cell phone died yesterday.  And the same kind of phone died on me about 3 months ago.  So I've spent the better part of today trying to put the working pieces together to make one working phone.  I think I'm almost there.

Don't forget to wire in the speak and spell... Worked for E.T.
Wow.  I think I just had a flashback.  I'm not familiar with your smoke, Steve.  Can you elaborate?
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 15, 2014, 09:47:04 PM
Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.
Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.
My cell phone died yesterday.  And the same kind of phone died on me about 3 months ago.  So I've spent the better part of today trying to put the working pieces together to make one working phone.  I think I'm almost there.

Don't forget to wire in the speak and spell... Worked for E.T.
Wow.  I think I just had a flashback.  I'm not familiar with your smoke, Steve.  Can you elaborate?

Perdomo 2 limited 2008. Gifted by my bro.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 09:54:35 PM
Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.
Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.
My cell phone died yesterday.  And the same kind of phone died on me about 3 months ago.  So I've spent the better part of today trying to put the working pieces together to make one working phone.  I think I'm almost there.

Don't forget to wire in the speak and spell... Worked for E.T.
Wow.  I think I just had a flashback.  I'm not familiar with your smoke, Steve.  Can you elaborate?

Perdomo 2 limited 2008. Gifted by my bro.
Yellow or Red label?  I kind of remember those from the jams way back when but I don't think I ever had the pleasure.  That said, I love me a Perdomo.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 15, 2014, 10:14:48 PM
Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.
Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.
My cell phone died yesterday.  And the same kind of phone died on me about 3 months ago.  So I've spent the better part of today trying to put the working pieces together to make one working phone.  I think I'm almost there.

Don't forget to wire in the speak and spell... Worked for E.T.
Wow.  I think I just had a flashback.  I'm not familiar with your smoke, Steve.  Can you elaborate?

Perdomo 2 limited 2008. Gifted by my bro.
Yellow or Red label?  I kind of remember those from the jams way back when but I don't think I ever had the pleasure.  That said, I love me a Perdomo.

Yellow label maduro. Haven't had the red. Think that's a natural... Cameroon. I'd try that to based on this. Pretty affordable.. Good flavor. Nice thick smoke. Great draw.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 10:15:14 PM
I have a functioning phone again!  Sheesh.  Now I have to resinstall a bunch of apps.  Hopefully my contacts weren't lost.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 15, 2014, 10:17:24 PM
[...]

Sounds good.  I'm gonna take a break from the computer for a while and come back to flip the banter at midnight.  Take care, Steve.
Title: Re: 8/15/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 15, 2014, 10:20:36 PM
[...]

See ya, Tony. I'm about to call it myself.