CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 22, 2019, 12:10:37 AM

Title: 4/22/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on April 22, 2019, 12:10:37 AM
Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 12:19:37 AM
Easter Monday AKA Dean's Easter.  Good Morning.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 05:57:45 AM
Another Monday in our sights. Morning, all.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 06:31:11 AM
Buenos dia, one and all.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 06:57:52 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 07:00:00 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
You're a sick man, Deano.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 07:00:42 AM
The Volusia County Sheriff's Office said in a Sunday news release 25-year-old Christopher Green is facing a charge of making a destructive device.

Nobody was injured but houses in the Orange City, Florida neighborhood were evacuated.

Green told deputies he used stump remover mixed with sugar to make smoke bombs. He posted the Facebook video before the arrest, writing he didn't expect that thrust.

The neighbor heard a loud hissing noise when she saw the metal pipe flying into her yard Saturday.

Green later wrote on Facebook "I went to jail for this. Could be facing up to 10 years. Hope they take it easy."
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 07:03:57 AM
Authorities in Michigan said they nabbed three Grand Rapids area men Thursday who were driving with 80 walleye in a vehicle—which is 65 over the state limit, according to reports.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 07:04:19 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
For once, I agree with you there, Dean. This was one of those weekends that makes you glad to see Monday roll around. Lol
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 07:04:19 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
You're a sick man, Deano.
I know that.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 07:05:12 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
For once, I agree with you there, Dean. This was one of those weekends that makes you glad to see Monday roll around. Lol
woohoo. I'm beginning to gather followers.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 07:06:45 AM
11-foot alligator captured in Florida after rescue crew mistakes it for unconscious person.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 07:08:05 AM
https://halfwheel.com/colibri-quasar-cut/298161
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 07:11:16 AM
https://halfwheel.com/weekly-news-april-22-2019/298029
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 07:13:32 AM
Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Henry Clay War Hawk Robusto (Box of 25, $168.75)
Cigar Hustler — Blind Man’s Bluff Maduro Robusto (Box of 20, $142.40)
Corona Cigar Co. — Don Pepin Garcia Original TAA Exclusive LE 2019 (Box of 25, $224.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — $20 Off (20FORAPRIL)
Gotham Cigars — Macanudo Inspirado Mini Orange (Pack of 80, $39.95)
JR Cigars — HerDay Collection (Sampler of 18, $39.95)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — 20 Percent OFf (EASTER2019)
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 07:13:45 AM
11-foot alligator captured in Florida after rescue crew mistakes it for unconscious person.
I have so many questions.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 07:15:04 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
For once, I agree with you there, Dean. This was one of those weekends that makes you glad to see Monday roll around. Lol
woohoo. I'm beginning to gather followers.
I'll be honest. I'm kinda glad too. The kids and I would up having Easter dinner at a nearby diner. The Mrs. was at the hospital with mom and aunt, all week. The aunt took a real turn for the worse.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 07:20:14 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
For once, I agree with you there, Dean. This was one of those weekends that makes you glad to see Monday roll around. Lol
woohoo. I'm beginning to gather followers.
I'll be honest. I'm kinda glad too. The kids and I would up having Easter dinner at a nearby diner. The Mrs. was at the hospital with mom and aunt, all week. The aunt took a real turn for the worse.
Sorry to hear that Tony.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 07:21:14 AM
Morning LTG, Floridean and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 07:21:46 AM
Guess SCDave is sleeping off a peeps hangover.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 07:22:57 AM
If you haven't tried Southern Draw cigars yet, there is a nice sampler at the Sis that I highly recommend.  (Not the price, the cigars)
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 07:26:01 AM
Today is Monday, April 22, the 112th day of 2019. There are 253 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On April 22, 2000, in a dramatic pre-dawn raid, armed immigration agents seized Elian Gonzalez, the Cuban boy at the center of a custody dispute, from his relatives' home in Miami; Elian was reunited with his father at Andrews Air Force Base near Washington.

On this date:
In 1864, Congress authorized the use of the phrase "In God We Trust" on U.S. coins.
In 1898, with the United States and Spain on the verge of war, the U.S. Navy began blockading Cuban ports. Congress authorized creation of the 1st U.S. Volunteer Cavalry, also known as the "Rough Riders."
In 1915, the first full-scale use of deadly chemicals in warfare took place as German forces unleashed chlorine gas against Allied troops at the start of the Second Battle of Ypres (EE'-preh) in Belgium during World War I; thousands of soldiers are believed to have died.
In 1952, an atomic test in Nevada became the first nuclear explosion shown on live network television as a 31-kiloton bomb was dropped from a B-50 Superfortress.
In 1954, the publicly televised sessions of the Senate Army-McCarthy hearings began.
In 1970, millions of Americans concerned about the environment observed the first "Earth Day."
In 1993, the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum was dedicated in Washington, D.C. to honor victims of Nazi extermination.
In 1994, Richard M. Nixon, the 37th president of the United States, died at a New York hospital four days after suffering a stroke; he was 81.
In 2004, Army Ranger Pat Tillman, who'd traded in a multi-million-dollar NFL contract to serve in Afghanistan, was killed by friendly fire; he was 27.
In 2005, Zacarias Moussaoui (zak-uh-REE'-uhs moo-SOW'-ee) pleaded guilty in a federal courtroom outside Washington, D.C. to conspiring with the Sept. 11 hijackers to kill Americans. (Moussaoui is serving a life prison sentence.)
In 2008, Hillary Rodham Clinton won the Pennsylvania Democratic primary, defeating Barack Obama and keeping her presidential hopes alive.
In 2013, a seriously wounded Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-HAHR' tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) was charged in his hospital room with bombing the Boston Marathon in a plot with his older brother, Tamerlan (TAM'-ehr-luhn), who died after a fierce gunbattle with police. Richie Havens, 72, the folk singer and guitarist who was the first performer at the 1969 Woodstock festival, died in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 07:26:38 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama marked Earth Day with a pitch for his energy plan, calling for a "new era of energy exploration in America" during a visit to Newton, Iowa. The FDA said 17-year-old girls could get "morning after" birth control without a prescription. Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls won the NBA's rookie of the year award. British-born movie director Ken Annakin ("Swiss Family Robinson") died in Beverly Hills, California, at age 94. Oscar-winning British cinematographer Jack Cardiff ("Black Narcissus") died in Ely, Cambridgeshire, England, at age 94.

Five years ago: In a blow to affirmative action, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld, 6-2, a voter-approved change to the Michigan Constitution forbidding the state's public colleges to take race into account in admissions. Vice President Joe Biden told Ukrainian political leaders the United States stood with them against "humiliating threats" and encouraged them to root out corruption as they rebuilt their government. Albert Pujols became the first major leaguer to hit his 499th and 500th homers in the same game, driving in five runs to help the Los Angeles Angels beat the Washington Nationals 7-2.

One year ago: A nearly naked gunman carrying an assault rifle stormed a Waffle House restaurant in Nashville, Tennessee, shooting four people to death before a customer rushed him and wrestled the weapon away; after a manhunt lasting more than 24 hours, Travis Reinking was arrested on charges including four counts of criminal homicide. (After being ordered to receive treatment for schizophrenia, Reinking was deemed fit for trial; he has pleaded not guilty.) An Islamic State suicide bomber attacked a voter registration center in the Afghan capital, killing 60 people and wounding 130 others.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 07:28:31 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Actress Estelle Harris is 91.
Actor Jack Nicholson is 82.
Singer Mel Carter is 80.
Author Janet Evanovich is 76.
Country singer Cleve Francis is 74.
Movie director John Waters is 73.
Singer Peter Frampton is 69.
Rock singer-musician Paul Carrack (Mike and the Mechanics; Squeeze) is 68.
Actor Joseph Bottoms is 65.
Actor Ryan Stiles is 60.
Baseball manager Terry Francona is 60.
Comedian Byron Allen is 58.
Actor Chris Makepeace is 55. Rock musician Fletcher Dragge (DRAH'-guh) is 53.
Actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan is 53.
Actress Sheryl Lee is 52.
Actress-talk show host Sherri Shepherd is 52.
Country singer-musician Heath Wright (Ricochet) is 52.
Country singer Kellie Coffey is 48.
Actor Eric Mabius is 48.
Actor Ingo Rademacher (RAH'-deh-mah-ker) is 48.
Rock musician Shavo Odadjian (System of a Down) is 45.
Rock singer-musician Daniel Johns (Silverchair) is 40.
Actor Malcolm Barrett is 39.
Actress Cassidy Freeman is 37.
Actress Michelle Ryan is 35.
Actress Amber Heard is 33.
Singer-songwriter BC Jean (Alexander Jean) is 32.
Drummer Tripp Howell (LANCO) is 30.
Rapper/singer Machine Gun Kelly is 29.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 07:28:55 AM
Thought for Today: "What's vice today may be virtue, tomorrow." — Henry Fielding, English novelist (born this date in 1707, died in 1754).
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 07:30:08 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
For once, I agree with you there, Dean. This was one of those weekends that makes you glad to see Monday roll around. Lol
woohoo. I'm beginning to gather followers.
I'll be honest. I'm kinda glad too. The kids and I would up having Easter dinner at a nearby diner. The Mrs. was at the hospital with mom and aunt, all week. The aunt took a real turn for the worse.
sorry to hear. you got my prayers.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 07:43:55 AM
Thought for Today: "What's vice today may be virtue, tomorrow." — Henry Fielding, English novelist (born this date in 1707, died in 1754).
Let's hope so.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 07:44:11 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
For once, I agree with you there, Dean. This was one of those weekends that makes you glad to see Monday roll around. Lol
woohoo. I'm beginning to gather followers.
I'll be honest. I'm kinda glad too. The kids and I would up having Easter dinner at a nearby diner. The Mrs. was at the hospital with mom and aunt, all week. The aunt took a real turn for the worse.
That sucks, Tony. Sorry to hear it.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 07:50:07 AM
Thought for Today: "What's vice today may be virtue, tomorrow." — Henry Fielding, English novelist (born this date in 1707, died in 1754).
Let's hope so.
Should have been the quote for 4-20.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 07:54:53 AM
If you haven't tried Southern Draw cigars yet, there is a nice sampler at the Sis that I highly recommend.  (Not the price, the cigars)
Took a second look at that, but yeah, pricing is not quite there.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 08:00:40 AM
Another new Diesel....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-hair-of-the-dog-le-cigars/2022700/

I could have sworn that this name had been used earlier....
Have be unsuccessful so far in getting a full list of Diesel cigars past and present.  Will pursue further.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 08:00:54 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
For once, I agree with you there, Dean. This was one of those weekends that makes you glad to see Monday roll around. Lol
woohoo. I'm beginning to gather followers.
I'll be honest. I'm kinda glad too. The kids and I would up having Easter dinner at a nearby diner. The Mrs. was at the hospital with mom and aunt, all week. The aunt took a real turn for the worse.
That sucks, Tony. Sorry to hear it.
And the mom is in the hospital also?  Dang, that's rough.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 08:01:11 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 08:10:43 AM
Another new Diesel....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-hair-of-the-dog-le-cigars/2022700/

I could have sworn that this name had been used earlier....
Have be unsuccessful so far in getting a full list of Diesel cigars past and present.  Will pursue further.
We've discussed this before. And yes, the name is a re-use. Try to keep up, Tony.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 08:12:52 AM
Another new Diesel....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-hair-of-the-dog-le-cigars/2022700/

I could have sworn that this name had been used earlier....
Have be unsuccessful so far in getting a full list of Diesel cigars past and present.  Will pursue further.
We've discussed this before. And yes, the name is a re-use. Try to keep up, Tony.
From 1/11/19...
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 08:16:40 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
For once, I agree with you there, Dean. This was one of those weekends that makes you glad to see Monday roll around. Lol
woohoo. I'm beginning to gather followers.
I'll be honest. I'm kinda glad too. The kids and I would up having Easter dinner at a nearby diner. The Mrs. was at the hospital with mom and aunt, all week. The aunt took a real turn for the worse.
Sorry to hear that Tony.
The diner is actually very good.

Good morning, NJDave.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 08:18:15 AM
Thought for Today: "What's vice today may be virtue, tomorrow." — Henry Fielding, English novelist (born this date in 1707, died in 1754).
Let's hope so.
Should have been the quote for 4-20.
I was thinking along those lines too.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 08:23:10 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
For once, I agree with you there, Dean. This was one of those weekends that makes you glad to see Monday roll around. Lol
woohoo. I'm beginning to gather followers.
I'll be honest. I'm kinda glad too. The kids and I would up having Easter dinner at a nearby diner. The Mrs. was at the hospital with mom and aunt, all week. The aunt took a real turn for the worse.
That sucks, Tony. Sorry to hear it.
And the mom is in the hospital also?  Dang, that's rough.
Thank you all for the concern and well wishes. Mom is back home now (my home). Her big issue is that she was so concerned with her big sister and stopped talking her own meds. We thought she was having a stroke. Just a really bad spike of the blood pressure.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 08:40:12 AM
Another new Diesel....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-hair-of-the-dog-le-cigars/2022700/

I could have sworn that this name had been used earlier....
Have be unsuccessful so far in getting a full list of Diesel cigars past and present.  Will pursue further.
We've discussed this before. And yes, the name is a re-use. Try to keep up, Tony.
From 1/11/19...
You gotta admit the search feature works pretty well, huh?
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 08:47:07 AM
Another new Diesel....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-hair-of-the-dog-le-cigars/2022700/

I could have sworn that this name had been used earlier....
Have be unsuccessful so far in getting a full list of Diesel cigars past and present.  Will pursue further.
We've discussed this before. And yes, the name is a re-use. Try to keep up, Tony.
From 1/11/19...
You gotta admit the search feature works pretty well, huh?
No doubt about it.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 09:21:47 AM
today is my grandson's 14th birthday. can't wait to see him and his sisters. soon.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 09:30:17 AM
today is my grandson's 14th birthday. can't wait to see him and his sisters. soon.
Just don't scare them with those new pearly whites.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 09:39:39 AM
it's Monday. gotta be a little Schizo.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 09:42:22 AM
today is my grandson's 14th birthday. can't wait to see him and his sisters. soon.
Just don't scare them with those new pearly whites.
hahaha
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: razgueado on April 22, 2019, 10:01:34 AM
Morning, muchachos. Easter was a bloody lot of work.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 10:03:24 AM
Time for a 2-hour Skype meeting. Should've brought a pillow to work.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 10:08:40 AM
Morning, muchachos. Easter was a bloody lot of work.
'we will not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it.'  page 83 Alcoholics Anonymous.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: razgueado on April 22, 2019, 10:18:29 AM
Morning, muchachos. Easter was a bloody lot of work.
'we will not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it.'  page 83 Alcoholics Anonymous.
No regrets whatsoever. The service my son and my dad designed was really cool and extremely well received. But they got to do their part at their leisure over weeks, and I had a little over a day to get nine musicians and 20 kids doing 14 songs ready for the stage for two performances. It was work.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 10:22:54 AM
Morning, muchachos. Easter was a bloody lot of work.
'we will not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it.'  page 83 Alcoholics Anonymous.
No regrets whatsoever. The service my son and my dad designed was really cool and extremely well received. But they got to do their part at their leisure over weeks, and I had a little over a day to get nine musicians and 20 kids doing 14 songs ready for the stage for two performances. It was work.
sounds like ALOT of work.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 11:20:03 AM
Happy Easter Monday, Raz.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 11:22:05 AM
it's Monday. gotta be a little Schizo.
Decent cigar. I've enjoyed the handful I've smoked. Was able to pick up a few for a good price in St. Thomas, a couple of years back.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 11:22:26 AM
Happy Easter Monday, Raz.
Also known as Dyngus Day:

https://clevelanddyngus.com/
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 11:38:31 AM
Happy Easter Monday, Raz.
Also known as Dyngus Day:

https://clevelanddyngus.com/
Special guest, Weird Al?
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 11:47:44 AM
Happy Easter Monday, Raz.
Also known as Dyngus Day:

https://clevelanddyngus.com/
Special guest, Weird Al?
He doesn't hold a candle to DJ Kishka.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 12:29:57 PM
Another new Diesel....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-hair-of-the-dog-le-cigars/2022700/

I could have sworn that this name had been used earlier....
Have be unsuccessful so far in getting a full list of Diesel cigars past and present.  Will pursue further.
We've discussed this before. And yes, the name is a re-use. Try to keep up, Tony.
It wasn't Tony, dipstick.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 12:34:25 PM
https://m.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2019/04/22/the-easter-bunny-literally-beat-someone-up-in-downtown-orlando-last-night
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 12:42:17 PM
Another new Diesel....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-hair-of-the-dog-le-cigars/2022700/

I could have sworn that this name had been used earlier....
Have be unsuccessful so far in getting a full list of Diesel cigars past and present.  Will pursue further.
We've discussed this before. And yes, the name is a re-use. Try to keep up, Tony.
It wasn't Tony, dipstick.
I was referring to the fact the usually Tony is the one behind. Dipstick.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 12:46:57 PM
Dipstick. is that a new cigar? 😂
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 12:49:47 PM
Dipstick. is that a new cigar? 😂
Sounds like a corona to me.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 12:59:05 PM
Good Day RevRaz.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 01:00:03 PM
Another new Diesel....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-hair-of-the-dog-le-cigars/2022700/

I could have sworn that this name had been used earlier....
Have be unsuccessful so far in getting a full list of Diesel cigars past and present.  Will pursue further.
We've discussed this before. And yes, the name is a re-use. Try to keep up, Tony.
It wasn't Tony, dipstick.
I was referring to the fact the usually Tony is the one behind. Dipstick.
Well, we won't get into those personal details today.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 01:00:29 PM
Dipstick. is that a new cigar? 😂
Bill Clintons favorite cigar.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 01:18:09 PM
Dipstick. is that a new cigar? 😂
Bill Clintons favorite cigar.
Pretty sure he prefers something infused.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 22, 2019, 02:18:28 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 03:13:56 PM
Dipstick. is that a new cigar? 😂
Bill Clintons favorite cigar.
Pretty sure he prefers something infused.
That's just a matter of how long you dip.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 03:14:19 PM
Hazzuh!
Hazzuh lull?
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 03:43:01 PM
Dipstick. is that a new cigar? 😂
Bill Clintons favorite cigar.
Pretty sure he prefers something infused.
That's just a matter of how long you dip.
you noticed that Hillary started wearing blue satin after all that. 😂😂😂
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 03:51:00 PM
Dipstick. is that a new cigar?
Bill Clintons favorite cigar.
Pretty sure he prefers something infused.
That's just a matter of how long you dip.
you noticed that Hillary started wearing blue satin after all that.
No.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 22, 2019, 04:03:46 PM
another one for the good guys:

Palm Beach County Sheriff's officials say 29-year-old Lamar Thurman remains in critical condition following the shooting early Saturday.

News outlets report the father left his 2012 Honda running while saying goodbye to friends around 2:30 a.m. Saturday. That's when Thurman jumped in and took off.

The father and his friends called 911 and took off after the vehicle. Sheriff's officials say they followed Thurman for five miles, where he crashed the car. As they went to grab the boy from the car, Thurman drove way. The father pulled out a gun and started shooting. The boy wasn't injured.

Thurman is on probation for carjacking an 86-year-old woman in 2016.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 04:32:13 PM
another one for the good guys:

Palm Beach County Sheriff's officials say 29-year-old Lamar Thurman remains in critical condition following the shooting early Saturday.

News outlets report the father left his 2012 Honda running while saying goodbye to friends around 2:30 a.m. Saturday. That's when Thurman jumped in and took off.

The father and his friends called 911 and took off after the vehicle. Sheriff's officials say they followed Thurman for five miles, where he crashed the car. As they went to grab the boy from the car, Thurman drove way. The father pulled out a gun and started shooting. The boy wasn't injured.

Thurman is on probation for carjacking an 86-year-old woman in 2016.
Good guys? Definitely a father-of-the-year contender.

Edit: There's more to this story.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 22, 2019, 06:07:47 PM
Always good when the story starts out somewhere between 2 and 4 AM
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 08:22:19 PM
another one for the good guys:

Palm Beach County Sheriff's officials say 29-year-old Lamar Thurman remains in critical condition following the shooting early Saturday.

News outlets report the father left his 2012 Honda running while saying goodbye to friends around 2:30 a.m. Saturday. That's when Thurman jumped in and took off.

The father and his friends called 911 and took off after the vehicle. Sheriff's officials say they followed Thurman for five miles, where he crashed the car. As they went to grab the boy from the car, Thurman drove way. The father pulled out a gun and started shooting. The boy wasn't injured.

Thurman is on probation for carjacking an 86-year-old woman in 2016.
Good guys? Definitely a father-of-the-year contender.

Edit: There's more to this story.
And about as incomplete and poorly written as they come, so don't loose any sleep over it.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 08:23:37 PM
Always good when the story starts out somewhere between 2 and 4 AM
Certainly seems to be a lively time in Dean's neck of the woods.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 08:24:47 PM
Today was a Monday for sure.  Gin and Tonic is prescribed, f'k it that it's a school night.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 08:26:36 PM
Hmmm, page five. A long way to page 8.  It might be too hard (TNWSS).
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 09:22:06 PM
Hmmm, page five. A long way to page 8.  It might be too hard (TNWSS).
Hahaha
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 09:24:28 PM
Hmmm, page five. A long way to page 8.  It might be too hard (TNWSS).
Hahaha
Nice work, Mr. Mayor, got us to page 6.   :D
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 09:27:18 PM
We need Rick to stop fiddling with the boilers and post. Or wake up OldFartSCDave from his second nap of the day to post. He's probably just watching Golden Girls reruns anyway. Or perhaps FoundationDave needs to quit fretting about his lack of a basement and post.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 09:29:59 PM
No way I want to disturb Dean, as we all know that he's more gainfully occupied.
(https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LiquidCourageousHeterodontosaurus-size_restricted.gif)
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 09:35:29 PM
Hmm, looks like a good location for CF south.  Who's in?
https://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/49-acre-texas-estate-with-waterpark-like-pool-lists-for-2-5m-201180?mod=article_inline (https://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/49-acre-texas-estate-with-waterpark-like-pool-lists-for-2-5m-201180?mod=article_inline)
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 09:48:19 PM
I guess Starbucks is getting diabetic friendly.
https://www.businessinsider.com/starbucks-needle-disposal-boxes-more-locations-2019-4 (https://www.businessinsider.com/starbucks-needle-disposal-boxes-more-locations-2019-4)
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 09:51:07 PM
And in other news, socialism gets a thumbs up from Venezuelan women.  https://apnews.com/6094f864299e4a28bcaff44d023e1b32 (https://apnews.com/6094f864299e4a28bcaff44d023e1b32)
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 10:14:27 PM
Wow, Mark's making a run for page 7.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 10:16:52 PM
I guess Starbucks is getting diabetic friendly.
https://www.businessinsider.com/starbucks-needle-disposal-boxes-more-locations-2019-4 (https://www.businessinsider.com/starbucks-needle-disposal-boxes-more-locations-2019-4)
Hmmmm, I'm thinking something a bit different. Maybe invetro prep? They are family friendly after all.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 10:45:03 PM
I guess Starbucks is getting diabetic friendly.
https://www.businessinsider.com/starbucks-needle-disposal-boxes-more-locations-2019-4 (https://www.businessinsider.com/starbucks-needle-disposal-boxes-more-locations-2019-4)
Hmmmm, I'm thinking something a bit different. Maybe invetro prep? They are family friendly after all.
I'm sure that's it.  I don't care what anyone says, you're pretty sharp. (Pun intended).
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 10:46:21 PM
Still on page 6.  Where are the post whores when we need them?  CB has a new thumb and a new shoulder, WTF?
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 10:57:37 PM
Still on page 6.  Where are the post whores when we need them?  CB has a new thumb and a new shoulder, WTF?
Right? What better way to put them into good use?
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 22, 2019, 10:58:12 PM
So close to 7, can't stop now.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 10:58:53 PM
...can't stop now.
TWSS
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 22, 2019, 11:10:15 PM
I'm holding down 3rd shift. I could talk to myself all night?
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 11:11:03 PM
I'm holding down 3rd shift. I could talk to myself all night?
There are worse ways to spend the night.  Just sayin'.  Evening, Blue.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 22, 2019, 11:11:06 PM
Smoking this JFR maduro lunatic. Nice with coffee
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 22, 2019, 11:12:24 PM
I'm holding down 3rd shift. I could talk to myself all night?
There are worse ways to spend the night.  Just sayin'.  Evening, Blue.
Yeah well at least my dog is keeping the bed warm. Haha he Bean
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 11:13:16 PM
I'm holding down 3rd shift. I could talk to myself all night?
There are worse ways to spend the night.  Just sayin'.  Evening, Blue.
Yeah well at least my dog is keeping the bed warm. Haha he Bean
Ha, I'm sure he has no complaints.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 11:13:55 PM
Smoking this JFR maduro lunatic. Nice with coffee
Cigars and coffee, made for each other.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 22, 2019, 11:17:39 PM
Smoking this JFR maduro lunatic. Nice with coffee
Cigars and coffee, made for each other.
Might have to pickup some more of these.
Busy busy here at work. Hope everyone is doing well.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 11:25:45 PM
Smoking this JFR maduro lunatic. Nice with coffee
Cigars and coffee, made for each other.
Might have to pickup some more of these.
Busy busy here at work. Hope everyone is doing well.
About to call it a night here.  1st shift calling me.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 22, 2019, 11:28:31 PM
Perhaps BoilerBlue and the Mayor can push this thing to page 8.  Nitey Night.
Title: Re: 4/22/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 22, 2019, 11:37:53 PM
Perhaps BoilerBlue and the Mayor can push this thing to page 8.  Nitey Night.
Good night Bean. I think Tony might be getting his beauty sleep