CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 24, 2014, 12:11:37 AM

Title: 8/24/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 24, 2014, 12:11:37 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 24, 2014, 01:28:58 AM
Hello is anyone here? I guess not!
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 01:53:25 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 24, 2014, 01:56:37 AM
Good morning guys.
Hiya Chip!
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 01:59:24 AM
Good morning guys.
Hiya Chip!
Morning Bob.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 24, 2014, 02:01:49 AM
Good morning guys.
Hiya Chip!
Morning Bob.
Your up extra early today.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:04:46 AM
Not really, the alarm goes off at 1:05 just in case I didn't wake up.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:18:04 AM
Today is Sunday, August 24, the 236th day of 2014. There are 129 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:18:40 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Aug. 24, 1814, during the War of 1812, British forces invaded Washington D.C., setting fire to the Capitol (which was still under construction) and the White House, as well as other public buildings.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:19:48 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:20:08 AM
In A.D. 79, long-dormant Mount Vesuvius erupted, burying the Roman cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum in volcanic ash; an estimated 20,000 people died.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:21:02 AM
In 1572, the St. Bartholomew's Day massacre of French Protestants at the hands of Catholics began in Paris.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:21:24 AM
In 1821, the Treaty of Cordoba was signed, granting independence to Mexico from Spanish rule.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:22:07 AM
In 1912, Congress passed a measure creating the Alaska Territory. Congress approved legislation establishing Parcel Post delivery by the U.S. Post Office Department, slated to begin on January 1, 1913.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:22:30 AM
In 1932, Amelia Earhart embarked on a 19-hour flight from Los Angeles to Newark, New Jersey, making her the first woman to fly solo, non-stop, from coast to coast.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:23:13 AM
In 1949, the North Atlantic Treaty came into force.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:23:42 AM
In 1954, President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed the Communist Control Act, outlawing the Communist Party in the United States.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:24:21 AM
In 1964, the first Roman Catholic Mass celebrated in English took place at Kiel Auditorium in St. Louis.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:24:46 AM
In 1970, an explosives-laden van left by anti-war extremists blew up outside the University of Wisconsin's Sterling Hall in Madison, killing 33-year-old researcher Robert Fassnacht.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:25:22 AM
In 1989, Baseball Commissioner A. Bartlett Giamatti (juh-MAH'-tee) banned Pete Rose from the game for betting on his own team, the Cincinnati Reds.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:26:13 AM
In 1992, Hurricane Andrew smashed into Florida, causing $30 billion in damage; 43 U.S. deaths were blamed on the storm.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:26:44 AM
In 2006, the International Astronomical Union declared that Pluto was no longer a planet, demoting it to the status of a "dwarf planet."
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:28:14 AM
Ten years ago: An independent commission said the blame for abuses at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison lay mainly with the American soldiers who ran the jail, but said senior commanders and top-level Pentagon officials could also be faulted for failed leadership and oversight. Chechen separatists set off bombs aboard two Russian airliners that crashed after taking off from the same Moscow airport, killing 90 people. Psychiatrist Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, who famously theorized that terminally ill patients go through five stages of grief, died in Scottsdale, Arizona, at age 78.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:29:02 AM
Five years ago: All sales under the government's Cash for Clunkers program came to an end, although car dealers were given more time to submit pending claims for reimbursement. Scotland's justice minister, Kenny MacAskill, defended his much-criticized decision to free Abdel Baset al-Megrahi (AHB'-dehl BAH'-seht AH'-lee ahl-meh-GRAH'-hee), convicted of being the Lockerbie bomber, on compassionate grounds.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:29:35 AM
One year ago: Tens of thousands of people marched to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial and down the National Mall, commemorating the 50th anniversary of King's famous "I Have a Dream" speech (delivered on August 28, 1963). Julie Harris, 87, one of Broadway's most honored performers, died in West Chatham, Massachusetts.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:33:26 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Education Secretary Shirley Hufstedler is 89. Actor Kenny Baker ("Star Wars") is 80. Composer-musician Mason Williams is 76. Rhythm-and-blues singer Marshall Thompson (The Chi-Lites) is 72. Rock musician Ken Hensley is 69. Actress Anne Archer is 67. Actor Joe Regalbuto is 65. Actor Kevin Dunn is 59. Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is 59. Actor-writer Stephen Fry is 57. Actor Steve Guttenberg is 56. Baseball Hall-of-Famer Cal Ripken Jr. is 54. Actor Jared Harris is 53. Talk show host Craig Kilborn is 52. CBS News correspondent Major Garrett is 52. Rock singer John Bush is 51. Actress Marlee Matlin is 49. Basketball Hall-of-Famer Reggie Miller is 49. Broadcast journalist David Gregory ("Meet the Press") is 44. Country singer Kristyn Osborn (SHeDaisy) is 44. Actor-comedian Dave Chappelle is 41. Actor Carmine Giovinazzo is 41. Actor Alex O'Loughlin is 38. Actress Beth Riesgraf is 36. Actor Chad Michael Murray is 33. Christian rock musician Jeffrey Gilbert (Kutless) is 31. Singer Mika is 31. Actor Blake Berris (TV: "Days of Our Lives") is 30. Actor Rupert Grint ("Harry Potter" films) is 26.

Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:34:37 AM
Thought for Today: "Of the twenty or so civilizations known to modern Western historians, all except our own appear to be dead or moribund, and, when we diagnose each case... we invariably find that the cause of death has been either War or Class or some combination of the two." — Arnold J. Toynbee, English historian (1889-1975).
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 02:35:17 AM
Redneck Engineering
-------------------------

Bubba and Junior were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up.

A woman walked by and asked what they were doing. "We're supposed to find the height of the flagpole," said Bubba, "but we don't have a ladder."

The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a few bolts, and laid the pole down. Then she took a tape measure from her pocket, took a measurement, announced, "Eighteen feet, six inches," and walked away.

Junior shook his head and laughed. "Ain't that just like a dumb blonde! We ask for the height, and she gives us the length!"
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 03:03:34 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 24, 2014, 04:53:52 AM
I couldn't sleep....  Anyone around...?
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 24, 2014, 04:58:52 AM
I couldn't sleep....  Anyone around...?
I lost my internet last night, so I thought I'd check to see if it's back and it is... Yeah..!!!  But while I'm sitting here at 3:45 am, an empty box sitting about 8 feet behind me fell and made a loud noise by itself.  Weird..!  Now I'm starting to wonder if I have a ghost...?
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 05:20:17 AM
I couldn't sleep....  Anyone around...?
I am usually lurking.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 05:21:06 AM
I couldn't sleep....  Anyone around...?
I lost my internet last night, so I thought I'd check to see if it's back and it is... Yeah..!!!  But while I'm sitting here at 3:45 am, an empty box sitting about 8 feet behind me fell and made a loud noise by itself.  Weird..!  Now I'm starting to wonder if I have a ghost...?
Hopefully not a ghost with an attitude. ;-)
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 05:21:39 AM
Good morning BD!
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 24, 2014, 05:26:33 AM
Good morning BD!
Good morning Chip.....  I'm just answering my e-mail and ghost hunting at the moment.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 24, 2014, 05:32:18 AM
Good morning BD!
Good morning Chip.....  I'm just answering my e-mail and ghost hunting at the moment.
I have a Ghost Scanner App on my phone.  When I first got up, I was thinking about going and buying some groceries while it's still cool outside.  After the box fell, I turned on my Ghost Scanner, and it showed a ghost next to my kitchen cabnets.  I walked over to the cabnet and the scanner said, "Open."  I opened the cabnet which contains groceries, and the scanner said, "market."  That's what I was thinking about doing when I first got up, going to the grocery store.  Major Weird...!
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 24, 2014, 05:53:13 AM
No more ghostly noises, so I think I'll go back to bed....
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 06:00:05 AM
Good morning BD!
Good morning Chip.....  I'm just answering my e-mail and ghost hunting at the moment.
I have a Ghost Scanner App on my phone.  When I first got up, I was thinking about going and buying some groceries while it's still cool outside.  After the box fell, I turned on my Ghost Scanner, and it showed a ghost next to my kitchen cabnets.  I walked over to the cabnet and the scanner said, "Open."  I opened the cabnet which contains groceries, and the scanner said, "market."  That's what I was thinking about doing when I first got up, going to the grocery store.  Major Weird...!
Hopefully the ghost is not tired or lonesome and decides to join you.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 06:16:32 AM
Morning LSU.  Good Lord a night of Ghost Stories for you it sounds like.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 24, 2014, 06:27:52 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 06:33:00 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
Morning 3d.  Just dark roast java going here.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 06:39:04 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
Good morning Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 06:39:40 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
Morning 3d.  Just dark roast java going here.
Thats a good start to the day though.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 06:40:16 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 06:43:09 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
No doubt!
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 06:45:04 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
Morning 3d.  Just dark roast java going here.
Thats a good start to the day though.
CDM with Fox and Friends and my dogs is my routine morning quiet time before the Warden awakes.  My favorite time every day.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 24, 2014, 07:11:33 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 07:14:16 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 24, 2014, 07:35:34 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
yes I do. everything but food stuffs and maps.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 07:37:29 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
yes I do. everything but food stuffs and maps.
Good work, you are set.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 07:46:25 AM
Looks like Left Coast Dave set off a shake before heading home today.  6.0 earthquake North of San Francisco around Napa.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 07:53:12 AM
Looks like Left Coast Dave set off a shake before heading home today.  6.0 earthquake North of San Francisco around Napa.
I am glad we don't have those but I swear some times the idiots with their book-boom music is almost as bad when they shake out building at work.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 07:59:27 AM
Looks like Left Coast Dave set off a shake before heading home today.  6.0 earthquake North of San Francisco around Napa.
I am glad we don't have those but I swear some times the idiots with their book-boom music is almost as bad when they shake out building at work.
I know what you mean but fortunately we don't have too much of that here.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 24, 2014, 08:05:04 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
yes I do. everything but food stuffs and maps.
Good work, you are set.
looks like I even have a bit of room for pots and pans.
:-)
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 08:09:59 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
yes I do. everything but food stuffs and maps.
Good work, you are set.
looks like I even have a bit of room for pots and pans.
:-)
Don't forget the grill.  Use it year round down there.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 08:22:33 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
yes I do. everything but food stuffs and maps.
Good work, you are set.
looks like I even have a bit of room for pots and pans.
:-)
Don't forget the grill.  Use it year round down there.
+1
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 24, 2014, 08:25:55 AM
good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
yes I do. everything but food stuffs and maps.
Good work, you are set.
looks like I even have a bit of room for pots and pans.
:-)
Don't forget the grill.  Use it year round down there.
I cook out year round here to, but no room for the grill. they are cheap enough that I can grab a small gas one.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 24, 2014, 08:36:46 AM
just about a mile down the road from me, and it's not me:

8/23/14 3:01 PM

Ovid (WSYR-TV) - A man’s body was found on the west shore of Cayuga Lake on Saturday, according to the Seneca County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies say the body of a white man was found at about 11 a.m. near County Road 153 and Deerlick Springs Road in the Town of Ovid.

The name of the victim is being withheld pending notification of his family.

Deputies received a missing person report from family members at about midnight.

A search was conducted, but deputies could not locate the person.

The body will be taken to the Onondaga County Medical Examiners Office for an autopsy.

The Sheriff's Office is continuing their investigation.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 08:40:43 AM
just about a mile down the road from me, and it's not me:

8/23/14 3:01 PM

Ovid (WSYR-TV) - A man’s body was found on the west shore of Cayuga Lake on Saturday, according to the Seneca County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies say the body of a white man was found at about 11 a.m. near County Road 153 and Deerlick Springs Road in the Town of Ovid.

The name of the victim is being withheld pending notification of his family.

Deputies received a missing person report from family members at about midnight.

A search was conducted, but deputies could not locate the person.

The body will be taken to the Onondaga County Medical Examiners Office for an autopsy.

The Sheriff's Office is continuing their investigation.
Time for you to move on along before it is you.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 08:45:37 AM
Time to get my lazy ass moving around and walk the dogs.  Later LSU & Dean.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 24, 2014, 08:47:28 AM
Time to get my lazy ass moving around and walk the dogs.  Later LSU & Dean.
later Dave.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 24, 2014, 08:59:36 AM
Time to get my lazy ass moving around and walk the dogs.  Later LSU & Dean.
later Dave.
+1
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 24, 2014, 09:32:39 AM
almost the end of summer and it's only 62° here. WTF.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 24, 2014, 09:51:30 AM
What's up, men?
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 24, 2014, 10:11:52 AM
Well it was fun talking to all of you.  I'm heading out.  Gonna try to make the most of the 5 minutes we have left of summer.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 24, 2014, 10:13:59 AM
Hi Dean...  I've been reading up on motel scams just incase you stay at a motel.  1. Wi-fi Scam. Crooks set up a stronger near by wi-fi, and name it with the motels name, so when you turn on your computer it will be the first one you see on your wi-fi list, and you may log onto it.  Get the wi-fi information from the front desk, so you'll know your on the correct wi-fi.  2. Pizza Scam.  Flyers are snuck into the room or slid under the door saying, "have a pizza delivered to your room."  You call and give them your credit card #, and there's no pizza.  3. Problem with your bill.  Scammer calls motel and requests room 101, 102, etc...  They say it's the front desk and your credit card info was rejected in their computer due to there error.  Could you please read your credit card # for them to complete your bill.  4. Scammer wears clothes to appear that they work at the motel and ask you in the parking lot if they can carry your bags in, then run off with them.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 24, 2014, 10:25:43 AM
[...]
thanks BD. doubt I'll stay in a motel, if I get something to eat it'll be in a restaurant, and I only have bins and boxes, no bags.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 24, 2014, 10:30:20 AM
[...]
I'm glad I read up on it, because I would have fallen for the fake Wi-Fi in the room.  And maybe the one with helping me with my bags.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 24, 2014, 10:43:14 AM
I'm watching an earlier 5:30am CNN news cast about the 6.1 (strong) earthquake that hit California this morning.  The blonde newslady said, "It's hard to tell at the moment how much damage has been done. But we should know later because as you all know, the sun comes up so very early on the west coast."
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 11:20:12 AM
I'm watching an earlier 5:30am CNN news cast about the 6.1 (strong) earthquake that hit California this morning.  The blonde newslady said, "It's hard to tell at the moment how much damage has been done. But we should know later because as you all know, the sun comes up so very early on the west coast."
Yeah I saw whatthey called catastrophic damage where some groceries fell on the floor.  News people qre, so pathetic.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: TRO on August 24, 2014, 11:57:51 AM
I'm watching an earlier 5:30am CNN news cast about the 6.1 (strong) earthquake that hit California this morning.  The blonde newslady said, "It's hard to tell at the moment how much damage has been done. But we should know later because as you all know, the sun comes up so very early on the west coast."
Yeah I saw whatthey called catastrophic damage where some groceries fell on the floor.  News people qre, so pathetic.
I think it was a carton of eggs.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 24, 2014, 12:01:39 PM
I'm watching an earlier 5:30am CNN news cast about the 6.1 (strong) earthquake that hit California this morning.  The blonde newslady said, "It's hard to tell at the moment how much damage has been done. But we should know later because as you all know, the sun comes up so very early on the west coast."
Yeah I saw whatthey called catastrophic damage where some groceries fell on the floor.  News people qre, so pathetic.
It's not like the old days listening to Walter Cronkite, David Brinkley, Tom Brokaw, and Dan Rather.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 24, 2014, 12:04:15 PM
I'm watching an earlier 5:30am CNN news cast about the 6.1 (strong) earthquake that hit California this morning.  The blonde newslady said, "It's hard to tell at the moment how much damage has been done. But we should know later because as you all know, the sun comes up so very early on the west coast."
Yeah I saw whatthey called catastrophic damage where some groceries fell on the floor.  News people qre, so pathetic.
I think it was a carton of eggs.
It looked like eggs to me too.  But how the hell did they jump out of the refrigerator and land on that counter all together like that...?
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on August 24, 2014, 12:10:56 PM
I'm watching an earlier 5:30am CNN news cast about the 6.1 (strong) earthquake that hit California this morning.  The blonde newslady said, "It's hard to tell at the moment how much damage has been done. But we should know later because as you all know, the sun comes up so very early on the west coast."
Yeah I saw whatthey called catastrophic damage where some groceries fell on the floor.  News people qre, so pathetic.
It's not like the old days listening to Walter Cronkite, David Brinkley, Tom Brokaw, and Dan Rather.
CNN reports that the earthquake in California broke wine bottles and it's a mess.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 24, 2014, 12:31:51 PM
[...]
Motel Hell
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 24, 2014, 12:33:25 PM
I'm watching an earlier 5:30am CNN news cast about the 6.1 (strong) earthquake that hit California this morning.  The blonde newslady said, "It's hard to tell at the moment how much damage has been done. But we should know later because as you all know, the sun comes up so very early on the west coast."
Yeah I saw whatthey called catastrophic damage where some groceries fell on the floor.  News people qre, so pathetic.
It's not like the old days listening to Walter Cronkite, David Brinkley, Tom Brokaw, and Dan Rather.
CNN reports that the earthquake in California broke wine bottles and it's a mess.
100's on jars of medical marajuana broken and deemed unsmokable.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 24, 2014, 01:08:09 PM
I'm watching an earlier 5:30am CNN news cast about the 6.1 (strong) earthquake that hit California this morning.  The blonde newslady said, "It's hard to tell at the moment how much damage has been done. But we should know later because as you all know, the sun comes up so very early on the west coast."
Yeah I saw whatthey called catastrophic damage where some groceries fell on the floor.  News people qre, so pathetic.
I think it was a carton of eggs.
It looked like eggs to me too.  But how the hell did they jump out of the refrigerator and land on that counter all together like that...?
OH, THE HUMANITY!!
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Fitzy on August 24, 2014, 01:46:55 PM
Afternoon all!  Getting ready to mow the lawn and fire up an undercrown!
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 24, 2014, 03:32:52 PM
Afternoon all!  Getting ready to mow the lawn and fire up an undercrown!
Some people get to have all the fun. Wanna mow my yard when you're done with yours?
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Fitzy on August 24, 2014, 03:51:57 PM
Afternoon all!  Getting ready to mow the lawn and fire up an undercrown!
Some people get to have all the fun. Wanna mow my yard when you're done with yours?
Might be a while driving to OH on my 21 Hp mower...  But if beanie to have a while bunch of smokes on the way...
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: tcarblu on August 24, 2014, 04:03:27 PM
Maybe of interest to the beer drinkers here:  http://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/every-state-in-the-usa-ranked-by-its-beer
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 04:21:54 PM
Anybody out there?  5 year aged Famous Nic 3000 lit and a, Goose Island Honkers Ale to sip.  Well aged 3000's are really good honkers ale too light for me.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 05:35:26 PM
SHEESH TIME!
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 24, 2014, 06:20:13 PM
Anybody out there?  5 year aged Famous Nic 3000 lit and a, Goose Island Honkers Ale to sip.  Well aged 3000's are really good honkers ale too light for me.
No.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 24, 2014, 06:55:23 PM
SHEESH
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 06:59:46 PM
Anybody out there?  5 year aged Famous Nic 3000 lit and a, Goose Island Honkers Ale to sip.  Well aged 3000's are really good honkers ale too light for me.
No.
Well GFY then
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 07:00:14 PM
SHEESH
Another Sheesh!
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 24, 2014, 07:00:21 PM

13th August 2013 , London- Specialist cigar merchant Alfie Turmeaus of Mayfair has sold the world’s most expensive cigar for a staggering £40,000 to Callum Jones, a young entrepreneur who made his fortune in the coffee business. - See more at: http://cigarbrief.co...h.QKqZzLhD.dpuf
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 24, 2014, 07:04:40 PM
SHEESH
Another Sheesh!
Good evening Dave .
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 07:32:26 PM
SHEESH
Another Sheesh!
Good evening Dave .
Evening Dog.  Hot down here isn't it!
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Johnny on August 24, 2014, 07:50:56 PM
Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 08:14:43 PM
Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Johnny on August 24, 2014, 08:19:11 PM
Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Good here Dave, staying inside as much as possible trying to stay cool, how was the trip to S.A.?
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 08:21:22 PM
Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Good here Dave, staying inside as much as possible trying to stay cool, how was the trip to S.A.?
Fine just a quick day trip with the warden.  Went to the Texas Trophy Hunters expo, mostly just killing time.  Lot of inside time like you staying cool.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Johnny on August 24, 2014, 08:23:03 PM
Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Good here Dave, staying inside as much as possible trying to stay cool, how was the trip to S.A.?
Fine just a quick day trip with the warden.  Went to the Texas Trophy Hunters expo, mostly just killing time.  Lot of inside time like you staying cool.
Was that at the Shriners hall?
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 08:28:59 PM
Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Good here Dave, staying inside as much as possible trying to stay cool, how was the trip to S.A.?
Fine just a quick day trip with the warden.  Went to the Texas Trophy Hunters expo, mostly just killing time.  Lot of inside time like you staying cool.
Was that at the Shriners hall?
At the Alamo Dome.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Johnny on August 24, 2014, 08:33:39 PM
Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Good here Dave, staying inside as much as possible trying to stay cool, how was the trip to S.A.?
Fine just a quick day trip with the warden.  Went to the Texas Trophy Hunters expo, mostly just killing time.  Lot of inside time like you staying cool.
Was that at the Shriners hall?
At the Alamo Dome.
A lot more room there. I'm going to lurk on the other side now, may talk to you later.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 24, 2014, 08:36:36 PM
Howdy Dave, you need to change the script under your avi, looks like you're from Los Angeles instead of Louisiana.
hey JR how you doing?  Just trying to stay cool and doing rain dances over here.  Sure as hell don't want anybody thinking I am from California!  Will fix that tomorrow.
Good here Dave, staying inside as much as possible trying to stay cool, how was the trip to S.A.?
Fine just a quick day trip with the warden.  Went to the Texas Trophy Hunters expo, mostly just killing time.  Lot of inside time like you staying cool.
Was that at the Shriners hall?
At the Alamo Dome.
A lot more room there. I'm going to lurk on the other side now, may talk to you later.
See ya about my bed time.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 24, 2014, 09:00:46 PM
HE Robusto burning.  Good smoke.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 24, 2014, 11:26:53 PM
HE Robusto burning.  Good smoke.
Hey Will, your avi offends me!
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 24, 2014, 11:28:42 PM
HE Robusto burning.  Good smoke.
Hey Will, your avi offends me!
That's being down right irascible.
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 24, 2014, 11:32:51 PM
HE Robusto burning.  Good smoke.
Hey Will, your avi offends me!
I am sorry Fred , I like it a lot .
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 24, 2014, 11:33:17 PM
HE Robusto burning.  Good smoke.
Hey Will, your avi offends me!
That's being down right irascible.
Indeed,  a woman touching herself  is porn!
Title: Re: 8/24/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 24, 2014, 11:55:40 PM
Have a great night guy's!