CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 22, 2014, 12:00:01 AM

Title: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 22, 2014, 12:00:01 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 12:02:14 AM
Nice.  Two day jam!  And great start to 2nd day.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: Johnny on August 22, 2014, 12:09:16 AM
Howdy Tony, I was wondering if the new guy could pull one off.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on August 22, 2014, 12:15:10 AM
Nice.  Two day jam!  And great start to 2nd day.
Indeed! Evening all
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: Johnny on August 22, 2014, 12:19:01 AM
Nice.  Two day jam!  And great start to 2nd day.
Indeed! Evening all
Howdy Bob.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:30:15 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:30:25 AM
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 3 La Aurora Preferidos Maduro
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage
         10/39.99
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:39:42 AM
Today is Friday, August 22, the 234th day of 2014. There are 131 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:40:29 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On August 22, 1914, Austria-Hungary declared war against Belgium.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:40:54 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:41:29 AM
In 1485, England's King Richard III was killed in the Battle of Bosworth Field, effectively ending the War of the Roses.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:41:59 AM
In 1787, inventor John Fitch demonstrated his steamboat on the Delaware River to delegates from the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:43:14 AM
In 1846, Gen. Stephen W. Kearny proclaimed all of New Mexico a territory of the United States.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:43:40 AM
In 1851, the schooner America outraced more than a dozen British vessels off the English coast to win a trophy that came to be known as the America's Cup.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:44:10 AM
In 1910, Japan annexed Korea, which remained under Japanese control until the end of World War II.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:44:35 AM
In 1922, Irish revolutionary Michael Collins was shot to death, apparently by Irish Republican Army members opposed to the Anglo-Irish Treaty that Collins had co-signed.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:45:06 AM
In 1932, the British Broadcasting Corp. conducted its first experimental television broadcast, using a 30-line mechanical system.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:45:35 AM
In 1956, President Dwight D. Eisenhower and Vice President Richard Nixon were nominated for second terms in office by the Republican National Convention in San Francisco.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:45:59 AM
In 1962, French President Charles de Gaulle survived an attempt on his life in suburban Paris.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:46:27 AM
In 1968, Pope Paul VI arrived in Bogota, Colombia, for the start of the first papal visit to South America.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:46:59 AM
In 1972, President Richard Nixon was nominated for a second term of office by the Republican National Convention in Miami Beach. John Wojtowicz (WAHT'-uh-witz) and Salvatore Naturile took seven employees hostage at a Chase Manhattan Bank branch in Brooklyn, New York, during a botched robbery; the siege, which ended with Wojtowicz's arrest and Naturile's killing by the FBI, inspired the 1975 movie "Dog Day Afternoon."
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:47:35 AM
In 1989, Black Panthers co-founder Huey P. Newton was shot to death in Oakland, California. (Gunman Tyrone Robinson was later sentenced to 32 years to life in prison.)
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:48:27 AM
Ten years ago: As shocked spectators watched, armed thieves stole one of four versions of the Edvard Munch (moongk) masterpiece "The Scream" and a second Munch painting, "Madonna," from the Munch museum in Oslo, Norway. (The paintings, visibly damaged, were recovered in August 2006; three men were convicted in connection with the theft and sentenced to prison.)
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:48:58 AM
Five years ago: Dozens of wildfires broke out across Greece, torching olive groves, cutting off villages and sending residents fleeing as one of the largest blazes swept perilously close to the capital's northern suburbs.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:49:55 AM
One year ago: Egypt's ousted leader Hosni Mubarak was released from prison and transported to a military hospital in a Cairo suburb to be held under house arrest. A day after being sentenced to up to 35 years in prison for leaking secrets, Army Pfc. Bradley Manning, in a statement to NBC's "Today" show, announced he intended to live as a woman named Chelsea and undergo hormone treatment. A mysterious glitch halted trading on the Nasdaq for three hours.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:50:32 AM
Today's Birthdays: Heart surgeon Dr. Denton Cooley is 94. Broadcast journalist Morton Dean is 79. Author Annie Proulx (proo) is 79. Baseball Hall of Famer Carl Yastrzemski is 75. Actress Valerie Harper is 75. Pro Football Hall of Fame coach Bill Parcells is 73. Writer-producer David Chase is 69. CBS newsman Steve Kroft is 69. Actress Cindy Williams is 67. Pop musician David Marks is 66. International Swimming Hall of Famer Diana Nyad is 65. Baseball Hall of Famer Paul Molitor is 58. Country singer Holly Dunn is 57. Rock musician Vernon Reid is 56. Country singer Ricky Lynn Gregg is 55. Country singer Collin Raye is 54. Actress Regina Taylor is 54. Rock singer Roland Orzabal (Tears For Fears) is 53. Rock musician Debbi Peterson (The Bangles) is 53. Rock musician Gary Lee Conner (Screaming Trees) is 52. Singer Tori Amos is 51. Country singer Mila Mason is 51. Rhythm-and-blues musician James DeBarge is 51. International Tennis Hall of Famer Mats Wilander is 50. Rapper GZA (JIHZ'-ah)/The Genius is 48. Actor Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (ah-day-WAH'-lay ah-kih-NOY'-yay ah-BAH'-jay) is 47. Actor Ty Burrell is 47. Celebrity chef Giada DeLaurentiis is 44. Actress Melinda Page Hamilton (TV: "Devious Maids") is 43. Actor Rick Yune is 43. Rock musician Paul Doucette (Matchbox Twenty) is 42. Rap-reggae singer Beenie Man is 41. Singer Howie Dorough (Backstreet Boys) is 41. Comedian-actress Kristen Wiig is 41. Actress Jenna Leigh Green is 40. Rock musician Bo Koster is 40. Rock musician Dean Back (Theory of a Deadman) is 39. Rock musician Jeff Stinco (Simple Plan) is 36. Actor Brandon Adams is 35. Actress Aya Sumika is 34.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:51:50 AM
Thought for Today: "Life does not give itself to one who tries to keep all its advantages at once. I have often thought morality may perhaps consist solely in the courage of making a choice." — Leon Blum, French statesman (1872-1950).

Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:52:50 AM
Honest
-------------------------

An investment counselor decided to go out on her own. She was shrewd and diligent, so business kept coming in, and pretty soon she realized that she needed an in-house counsel. She began to interview young lawyers.

"As I'm sure you can understand," she started off with one of the first applicants, "in a business like this, our personal integrity must be beyond question." She leaned forward. "Mr. Peterson, are you an honest lawyer?"

"Honest?" replied the job prospect. "Let me tell you something about honest. Why, I'm so honest that my father lent me $15,000 for my education, and I paid back every penny the minute I tried my very first case."

"Impressive. And what sort of case was that?"

The lawyer squirmed in his seat and admitted, "He sued me for the money."
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 02:54:32 AM
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          10/39.50
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 3 La Aurora Preferidos Maduro
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage
         10/39.99
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 03:00:44 AM
Time to head to work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 04:23:24 AM
 6 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          10/39.50
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 3 La Aurora Preferidos Maduro
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage
         10/39.99
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 05:36:47 AM
Morning LSU.  Let the Jamming continue.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 05:51:24 AM
Morning Chip, Texas Dave.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 05:54:44 AM
Morning Chip, Texas Dave.
Morning Golfing Dave.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 05:56:31 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. off to drop the Jeep off for recall work, then walking to the nut house, next town west. my last day of county employment. see ya.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 05:57:19 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. off to drop the Jeep off for recall work, then walking to the nut house, next town west. my last day of county employment. see ya.
Have a great last day 5d!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 05:59:31 AM
Time for work, my first Friday in the office this year and hopefully the last one.  But I get off at lunch so not too bad.  Be lurking later have a good day.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 06:03:12 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. off to drop the Jeep off for recall work, then walking to the nut house, next town west. my last day of county employment. see ya.
Have a good last day, Dean.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 06:03:27 AM
Time for work, my first Friday in the office this year and hopefully the last one.  But I get off at lunch so not too bad.  Be lurking later have a good day.
Tough working those 1// Friday's. Congrats!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 06:04:14 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. off to drop the Jeep off for recall work, then walking to the nut house, next town west. my last day of county employment. see ya.
Have a good last day, Dean.
It would be a good day to drop them all off and leave them somewhere they don't belong.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 06:04:43 AM
Good morning Native, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 06:40:30 AM
 7 Man O' War Ruination Robusto
         10/37.50
 6 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          10/39.50
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 3 La Aurora Preferidos Maduro
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage
         10/39.99
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 22, 2014, 06:41:11 AM
Last recaps for awhile, workaference time. Enjoy the jam guys.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 06:59:37 AM
Last recaps for awhile, workaference time. Enjoy the jam guys.
Don't work too hard.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 07:08:02 AM
"Enter Man O' War Ruination, a bold new entry from cigar-making guru AJ 'Abdel' Fernandez." They should really update these things periodically.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 07:33:00 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 07:38:47 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Good morning Tony and the rest of you fine gentlemen who call yourself Founding Members  8)
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 07:41:59 AM
at the House of Nuts. nice 50 minute walk to work. got to enjoy an EPC 2nd.
my last day is swamped with nuts and no time to enjoy the luncheon with Mental Health. going to get every bit out of me they can right to the end.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 07:43:10 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Good morning Tony and the rest of you fine gentlemen who call yourself Founding Members  8)
not me then. I'm a Fondling Member.
good morning.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 07:43:40 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Good morning Tony and the rest of you fine gentlemen who call yourself Founding Members  8)
And a hardy GFY to all you non-founding members who got here late.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 07:45:29 AM
at the House of Nuts. nice 50 minute walk to work. got to enjoy an EPC 2nd.
my last day is swamped with nuts and no time to enjoy the luncheon with Mental Health. going to get every bit out of me they can right to the end.
I feel the earth would fall off its axis otherwise.  Now, everything it's right with the world.  Hang on there Deano and smile.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 07:45:32 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 07:46:42 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Good morning Tony and the rest of you fine gentlemen who call yourself Founding Members  8)
not me then. I'm a Fondling Member.
good morning.
Ohh Dean, well if you weren't setting the sexual bar the past few weeks that title wouldn't be so accurate.  Almost time for FL!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 07:47:07 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Good morning Tony and the rest of you fine gentlemen who call yourself Founding Members  8)
And a hardy GFY to all you non-founding members who got here late.
Mornin Tony!!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 07:47:22 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
Sup Dave?
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 07:54:31 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
I would think that's a good thing, no?
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 07:55:25 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Good morning Tony and the rest of you fine gentlemen who call yourself Founding Members  8)
And a hardy GFY to all you non-founding members who got here late.
Mornin Tony!!
It sure is, Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 07:56:38 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Good morning Tony and the rest of you fine gentlemen who call yourself Founding Members  8)
And a hardy GFY to all you non-founding members who got here late.
Mornin Tony!!
It sure is, Shaun.
Payday too!  Working from home again pre-golf tourney.  Need to get my shit in gear and step it up this round!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 07:58:13 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
I would think that's a good thing, no?
Not sure what you thought I meant, but I was saying hi to Shaun, aka Non-Founding Member. Haha.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 07:59:35 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
Sup Dave?
Not much. Wedding to go to tonight, hopefully there'll be an open bar when I can get the wife drunk, make things easier on me tonight. You know, going straight to bed, not having to have any conversations about life. ;)
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 08:00:30 AM
off on my gathering mission.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 08:02:45 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
Sup Dave?
Not much. Wedding to go to tonight, hopefully there'll be an open bar when I can get the wife drunk, make things easier on me tonight. You know, going straight to bed, not having to have any conversations about life. ;)
I am with ya on that...always easier when they pass out early  ;D
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 08:03:34 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. off to drop the Jeep off for recall work, then walking to the nut house, next town west. my last day of county employment. see ya.
Have a good last day, Dean.
It would be a good day to drop them all off and leave them somewhere they don't belong.
LMAO
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 08:05:39 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
Sup Dave?
Not much. Wedding to go to tonight, hopefully there'll be an open bar when I can get the wife drunk, make things easier on me tonight. You know, going straight to bed, not having to have any conversations about life. ;)
I am with ya on that...always easier when they pass out early  ;D
Tequila makes their clothes fall off! ;D
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 08:06:01 AM
Morning Tony and Yellowstar.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 08:06:47 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
I would think that's a good thing, no?
Not sure what you thought I meant, but I was saying hi to Shaun, aka Non-Founding Member. Haha.
Not fucking much.  Ha.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 08:08:27 AM
Morning Tony and Yellowstar.
Good mornin Tex!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 08:08:37 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
I would think that's a good thing, no?
Not sure what you thought I meant, but I was saying hi to Shaun, aka Non-Founding Member. Haha.
Not fucking much.  Ha.
Ha, I'm gonna remember that. Next time Shaun asks me what's up, I'm gonna say NFM, NFM.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 08:08:55 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
I would think that's a good thing, no?
Not sure what you thought I meant, but I was saying hi to Shaun, aka Non-Founding Member. Haha.
Not fucking much.  Ha.
And I thought this was Friendly Friday
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 08:11:04 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
Sup Dave?
Not much. Wedding to go to tonight, hopefully there'll be an open bar when I can get the wife drunk, make things easier on me tonight. You know, going straight to bed, not having to have any conversations about life. ;)
LMFAO.  Every time we sit in front of the tv and get settled in, after the opening scene my wife will pause it and start a conversation.  I usually make it curt and we proceed.  Two seconds later she pauses it and gives me another prolific thought;  i.e., what color should the bathroom be if we ever get around to finishing the basement?
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 08:13:59 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
I would think that's a good thing, no?
Not sure what you thought I meant, but I was saying hi to Shaun, aka Non-Founding Member. Haha.
Not fucking much.  Ha.
Ha, I'm gonna remember that. Next time Shaun asks me what's up, I'm gonna say NFM, NFM.
NFM. GFY NFM.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2014, 08:18:14 AM
Morning good sirs!   Gonna be a quick hi and bye today and tomorrow. TGIF!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 08:19:13 AM
Morning good sirs!   Gonna be a quick hi and bye today and tomorrow. TGIF!
Morning, SDDave. Heading home today?
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 08:20:09 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
Sup Dave?
Not much. Wedding to go to tonight, hopefully there'll be an open bar when I can get the wife drunk, make things easier on me tonight. You know, going straight to bed, not having to have any conversations about life. ;)
LMFAO.  Every time we sit in front of the tv and get settled in, after the opening scene my wife will pause it and start a conversation.  I usually make it curt and we proceed.  Two seconds later she pauses it and gives me another prolific thought;  i.e., what color should the bathroom be if we ever get around to finishing the basement?
I know EXACTLY what you mean. Sometimes I think she waits to talk to me about stuff until a show just I'm watching comes on.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 08:28:38 AM
Morning good sirs!   Gonna be a quick hi and bye today and tomorrow. TGIF!
Morning, SDDave. Heading home today?
Morning Left Coast Davewith a Hi and By have a smooth trip home.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 08:30:29 AM
What's going on, ladies?
Morning Tony, NFM.
Sup Dave?
Not much. Wedding to go to tonight, hopefully there'll be an open bar when I can get the wife drunk, make things easier on me tonight. You know, going straight to bed, not having to have any conversations about life. ;)
LMFAO.  Every time we sit in front of the tv and get settled in, after the opening scene my wife will pause it and start a conversation.  I usually make it curt and we proceed.  Two seconds later she pauses it and gives me another prolific thought;  i.e., what color should the bathroom be if we ever get around to finishing the basement?
I know EXACTLY what you mean. Sometimes I think she waits to talk to me about stuff until a show just I'm watching comes on.
Mine too but I think they time it when you ain't in the mood to give a chit hoping for a no-thought answer they are looking for.  As a matter of fact mine tried to pull one on me last weekend saying she told me that a month ago.... yeah well what was I doing when you told me that - answer:  we were watching tv.......
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 08:34:09 AM
Morning Tony and Yellowstar.
Sorry Dave, didn't see you hiding there.  Hellllllllllllo.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 08:36:58 AM
Morning good sirs!   Gonna be a quick hi and bye today and tomorrow. TGIF!
Morning, SDDave. Heading home today?
Morning Left Coast Davewith a Hi and By have a smooth trip home.
+2
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 22, 2014, 08:41:51 AM
Morning good sirs!   Gonna be a quick hi and bye today and tomorrow. TGIF!
Morning, SDDave. Heading home today?
Not until Sunday. Have some meetings up in Irvine.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 08:51:21 AM
[...]
A+ on that theory.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 22, 2014, 08:57:50 AM
$1 OOO 5-packs back up at Slippery Rock. Get 'em while they last. $7 after shipping:

https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/rockin-cigar-specials.html
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 09:01:24 AM
$1 OOO 5-packs back up at Slippery Rock. Get 'em while they last. $7 after shipping:

https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/rockin-cigar-specials.html
Joe is back with a bang!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 22, 2014, 09:03:59 AM
$1 OOO 5-packs back up at Slippery Rock. Get 'em while they last. $7 after shipping:

https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/rockin-cigar-specials.html
Joe is back with a bang!

That's all for me today. Fridays are crazy 'round here now. Have a great weekend, all.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 09:06:17 AM
$1 OOO 5-packs back up at Slippery Rock. Get 'em while they last. $7 after shipping:

https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/rockin-cigar-specials.html
Joe is back with a bang!

That's all for me today. Fridays are crazy 'round here now. Have a great weekend, all.
Bye Bye Joe Joe
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 09:18:03 AM
$1 OOO 5-packs back up at Slippery Rock. Get 'em while they last. $7 after shipping:

https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/rockin-cigar-specials.html
Joe is back with a bang!
In and out with the enabling quickness. He's a pro.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 09:25:35 AM
Bill Clinton $1000 Rolls Royces Jamming Now for $3! ;D
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 09:25:50 AM
$1 OOO 5-packs back up at Slippery Rock. Get 'em while they last. $7 after shipping:

https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/rockin-cigar-specials.html
Joe is back with a bang!
In and out with the enabling quickness. He's a pro.
I wouldn't wanna talk to us either ;)
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 09:26:23 AM
$1 OOO 5-packs back up at Slippery Rock. Get 'em while they last. $7 after shipping:

https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/rockin-cigar-specials.html
Joe is back with a bang!
In and out with the enabling quickness. He's a pro.
Who was that little man?
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: TRO on August 22, 2014, 09:37:03 AM
good morning gents
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 09:38:22 AM
good morning gents
Happy Friday Tom!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: TRO on August 22, 2014, 09:41:14 AM
good morning gents
Happy Friday Tom!
Hi Shaun.  Just stopped by to see today's witty banter.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 09:43:38 AM
good morning gents
Happy Friday Tom!
Hi Shaun.  Just stopped by to see today's witty banter.
Later Tom.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 09:46:32 AM
good morning gents
Happy Friday Tom!
Hi Shaun.  Just stopped by to see today's witty banter.
Damn, no one wants to hang with NFM, Uncle Tony, and ManzielDave ;)
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: TRO on August 22, 2014, 09:47:54 AM
good morning gents
Happy Friday Tom!
Hi Shaun.  Just stopped by to see today's witty banter.
Later Tom.
Hi and bye Dave.  Have fun at the wedding.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 09:52:10 AM
good morning gents
Howdy, Tom.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 09:53:02 AM
good morning gents
Happy Friday Tom!
TGIF Jamming Tom
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 09:53:42 AM
good morning gents
Happy Friday Tom!
Hi Shaun.  Just stopped by to see today's witty banter.
And you ended up here?  Check for viruses.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 09:58:06 AM
good morning gents
Happy Friday Tom!
Hi Shaun.  Just stopped by to see today's witty banter.
Damn, no one wants to hang with NFM, Uncle Tony, and ManzielDave ;)
(http://www.pic4ever.com/images/money1.gif)
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 10:08:45 AM
good morning gents
Happy Friday Tom!
Hi Shaun.  Just stopped by to see today's witty banter.
Damn, no one wants to hang with NFM, Uncle Tony, and ManzielDave ;)
(http://www.pic4ever.com/images/money1.gif)
You should borrow Fred Bob's avvy.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 10:38:50 AM
These Bueso's will definitely help move the banter along.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 10:39:01 AM
good morning gents
Happy Friday Tom!
Hi Shaun.  Just stopped by to see today's witty banter.
Damn, no one wants to hang with NFM, Uncle Tony, and ManzielDave ;)
(http://www.pic4ever.com/images/money1.gif)
You should borrow Fred Bob's avvy.
I think I'm gonna get this shirt - http://alturl.com/hjn8a
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 10:41:04 AM
These Bueso's will definitely help move the banter along.
You get 6 cigars AND an ashtray. It's a steal! ;)
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 10:41:52 AM
good morning gents
Happy Friday Tom!
Hi Shaun.  Just stopped by to see today's witty banter.
Damn, no one wants to hang with NFM, Uncle Tony, and ManzielDave ;)
(http://www.pic4ever.com/images/money1.gif)
You should borrow Fred Bob's avvy.
I think I'm gonna get this shirt - http://alturl.com/hjn8a
That's pretty funny.  I thought it was gonna be him giving the finger but this is more clever.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 10:43:18 AM
good morning gents
Happy Friday Tom!
Hi Shaun.  Just stopped by to see today's witty banter.
Damn, no one wants to hang with NFM, Uncle Tony, and ManzielDave ;)
(http://www.pic4ever.com/images/money1.gif)
You should borrow Fred Bob's avvy.
I think I'm gonna get this shirt - http://alturl.com/hjn8a
That's pretty funny.  I thought it was gonna be him giving the finger but this is more clever.
YES...do it!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 10:49:47 AM
Forgot to load up the portable humi this morning before I left.  I'd kill for a Bueso right now.  Looks like I'll be smoking another bowl of pipe tobacco shortly.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 22, 2014, 10:55:44 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 10:57:19 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Good to see you bud! Happy payday!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 10:58:44 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Appreciate the effort, Dave.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 11:01:58 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Dusty! Hi and bye.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 22, 2014, 11:05:25 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Appreciate the effort, Dave.
Hey, I'm tryin'!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 22, 2014, 11:05:43 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Dusty! Hi and bye.
Dave!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 22, 2014, 11:06:07 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Good to see you bud! Happy payday!
Good Friday indeed!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 11:10:57 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Appreciate the effort, Dave.
Hey, I'm tryin'!
I know it's difficult to tell in a post, plus it's not like me, but I wasn't being sarcastic at all.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 22, 2014, 11:20:03 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Appreciate the effort, Dave.
Hey, I'm tryin'!
I know it's difficult to tell in a post, plus it's not like me, but I wasn't being sarcastic at all.
Glad to be able to stop by for a minute.....just hope nothing gets caught when the curtain slams shut!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 11:20:37 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Good to see you bud! Happy payday!
Good Friday indeed!
Hello Mr. Rat Dave - Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 22, 2014, 11:21:35 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Good to see you bud! Happy payday!
Good Friday indeed!
Hello Mr. Rat Dave - Happy Friday!
Howdy Texas Dave!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2014, 11:25:11 AM
Good morning, all.  Still hell week here.  I've never looked so eagerly forward to a Monday.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 11:25:15 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Appreciate the effort, Dave.
Hey, I'm tryin'!
I know it's difficult to tell in a post, plus it's not like me, but I wasn't being sarcastic at all.
Glad to be able to stop by for a minute.....just hope nothing gets caught when the curtain slams shut!
That reminds me of the scene in 'There's Something About Mary'.  Franks and beans!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 11:26:54 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Appreciate the effort, Dave.
Hey, I'm tryin'!
I know it's difficult to tell in a post, plus it's not like me, but I wasn't being sarcastic at all.
Glad to be able to stop by for a minute.....just hope nothing gets caught when the curtain slams shut!
That reminds me of the scene in 'There's Something About Mary'.  Franks and beans!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRuKnb2uuY
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 11:27:52 AM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Appreciate the effort, Dave.
Hey, I'm tryin'!
I know it's difficult to tell in a post, plus it's not like me, but I wasn't being sarcastic at all.
Glad to be able to stop by for a minute.....just hope nothing gets caught when the curtain slams shut!
Zip your pants up while bantering please :)
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 11:28:11 AM
Good morning, all.  Still hell week here.  I've never looked so eagerly forward to a Monday.
Morning Raz!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2014, 11:30:17 AM
Good morning, all.  Still hell week here.  I've never looked so eagerly forward to a Monday.
Morning Raz!
Good morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 11:34:30 AM
Hiya, Bret.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 11:36:52 AM
Good morning, all.  Still hell week here.  I've never looked so eagerly forward to a Monday.
Morning Raz!
Good morning, Shaun.
Morning Raz you sound mighty happy today!  I get off at lunch going to great mexican place will have a margarita for you.  Anybody else need one i will be happy to help everyone out.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 11:38:19 AM
I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 22, 2014, 11:42:00 AM
Golf time, see ya later fellas!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 11:43:22 AM
Golf time, see ya later fellas!
Later, Shaun. Hit 'em straight!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 11:43:45 AM
I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 11:44:22 AM
Golf time, see ya later fellas!
Have a great weekend, Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2014, 11:46:42 AM
Hiya, Bret.
Backatcha, Tony.  I know exactly what you mean about the warden and television.  Just about every single time.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 22, 2014, 11:47:45 AM
I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 22, 2014, 11:49:57 AM
I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
they are great NCs , they just don't taste like Cuban cigars.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2014, 11:50:14 AM
Good morning, all.  Still hell week here.  I've never looked so eagerly forward to a Monday.
Morning Raz!
Good morning, Shaun.
Morning Raz you sound mighty happy today!  I get off at lunch going to great mexican place will have a margarita for you.  Anybody else need one i will be happy to help everyone out.
Oh, I'm fine.  I spent last weekend repairing the water main to my house.  Tuesday and Wednesday transporting #1 son (and a lot of my money) to college.  Up until 1am today waiting for system maintenance to be complete at work so I could re-direct traffic back to four external applications.  This weekend is rehearsal and a car show gig with the band.  Still have to write set lists and deliver chord charts to a substitute keyboardist.  Running behind on everything.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 22, 2014, 12:00:03 PM
Good morning Bret .
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 12:04:55 PM
I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Said with such authority.  I'm impressed, Steve.  But something is fishy about them.  They use the exact same 2nd bands and they come in exactly the same vitolas???  Hmmmmm.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2014, 12:09:03 PM
Good morning Bret .
Hiya, George.  I mean, Steve.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 22, 2014, 12:11:14 PM
I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Said with such authority.  I'm impressed, Steve.  But something is fishy about them.  They use the exact same 2nd bands and they come in exactly the same vitolas???  Hmmmmm.
There is only one way to know, smoke them .
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 22, 2014, 12:12:27 PM
Good morning Bret .
Hiya, George.  I mean, Steve.
LOL , wtf George .
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 12:14:58 PM
I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Said with such authority.  I'm impressed, Steve.  But something is fishy about them.  They use the exact same 2nd bands and they come in exactly the same vitolas???  Hmmmmm.
There is only one way to know, smoke them .
I guess when it comes right down to it, I'm not that curious.  :)
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2014, 12:17:26 PM
I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Said with such authority.  I'm impressed, Steve.  But something is fishy about them.  They use the exact same 2nd bands and they come in exactly the same vitolas???  Hmmmmm.
There is only one way to know, smoke them .
I guess when it comes right down to it, I'm not that curious.  :)
Nica Rustica's on the jam.  I'm stocked up.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 22, 2014, 12:17:46 PM
I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Said with such authority.  I'm impressed, Steve.  But something is fishy about them.  They use the exact same 2nd bands and they come in exactly the same vitolas???  Hmmmmm.
There is only one way to know, smoke them .
I guess when it comes right down to it, I'm not that curious.  :)
I hear you .
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: Ogie on August 22, 2014, 12:18:59 PM
I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Both Altadis.

Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 22, 2014, 12:21:23 PM
I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Both Altadis.
they are I did know that, thanks for the info .
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 12:55:10 PM
I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Both Altadis.
they are I did know that, thanks for the info .
Yeah.  So neener neener neener!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 22, 2014, 01:09:58 PM
I used to love Media Noches.  Unsuccessfully revisited them recently though.  Wonder how they compare to the Upmann and RyJ with the same name?
Well that's interesting.  I just looked up the Upmann and RyJ and they seem to be the exact same cigar with a slightly different band.
they are not  the same company, not the same tobacco.
Both Altadis.
they are I did know that, thanks for the info .
Yeah.  So neener neener neener!
LOL!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 01:29:40 PM
Tried Haddo's Delight today.  Very fine suggestion by Mr. Morton.  And with that, I'm outta here, boys.  Enjoy the rest of your jam.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 01:31:54 PM
Tried Haddo's Delight today.  Very fine suggestion by Mr. Morton.  And with that, I'm outta here, boys.  Enjoy the rest of your jam.
Later, Banter Bossman.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 22, 2014, 01:39:42 PM
Curtain is up! Probably good for one post.....Happy Friday Bruthas!
Your Dustiness!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 22, 2014, 01:41:02 PM
Tried Haddo's Delight today.  Very fine suggestion by Mr. Morton.  And with that, I'm outta here, boys.  Enjoy the rest of your jam.
Hoped you might like it. On my second 8 oz can.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2014, 02:17:13 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 22, 2014, 02:25:35 PM
Hazzuh!
Have a good one DaveDave.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 22, 2014, 03:42:20 PM
Anybody ever taste anything like this or even one or two of the following? leather, sweet oatmeal, grainy and lemon tea. Oatmeal, orange chicken, unfinished sweetness, pepper and even a bit of floral sugar that could be confused with twang.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2014, 03:58:26 PM
Anybody ever taste anything like this or even one or two of the following? leather, sweet oatmeal, grainy and lemon tea. Oatmeal, orange chicken, unfinished sweetness, pepper and even a bit of floral sugar that could be confused with twang.
-- Grainy isn't a taste, nor is unfinished sweetness or twang.  Perhaps he meant tang.  As for the others, you mean in a single cigar? I've tasted most of the others except the chicken (orange, yes, but not "orange chicken), but can't say that I've had them all in a single cigar.  Two or three at a time, maybe.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 22, 2014, 04:11:48 PM
Anybody ever taste anything like this or even one or two of the following? leather, sweet oatmeal, grainy and lemon tea. Oatmeal, orange chicken, unfinished sweetness, pepper and even a bit of floral sugar that could be confused with twang.
-- Grainy isn't a taste, nor is unfinished sweetness or twang.  Perhaps he meant tang.  As for the others, you mean in a single cigar? I've tasted most of the others except the chicken (orange, yes, but not "orange chicken), but can't say that I've had them all in a single cigar.  Two or three at a time, maybe.
I just don't react with words when smoking a cigar. I get the descriptions alright but more of  like, meh, or dislike.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 22, 2014, 04:14:04 PM
Later. Heading to Cincinnati for a night on the town with the little woman.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 04:45:47 PM
Anybody ever taste anything like this or even one or two of the following? leather, sweet oatmeal, grainy and lemon tea. Oatmeal, orange chicken, unfinished sweetness, pepper and even a bit of floral sugar that could be confused with twang.
Sounds like pu$$y when you add the twang.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 04:46:51 PM
no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 04:49:13 PM
no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations 5d!!!!!  Time to pee on the campfire and head south ASAP.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 04:56:34 PM
no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations 5d!!!!!  Time to pee on the campfire and head south ASAP.
still doing 5-5:30 Wednesday morning.
breakfast with my daughter tomorrow. drop of refills for my meds, try to get ahold of my brother. Sunday warden stopping to say goodbye, Monday morning laundry and load the Jeep, dinner at the cottage with landlord and family. Tuesday finish loading Jeep, and golf league. Wednesday SOUTHBOUND!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 04:59:46 PM
no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations 5d!!!!!  Time to pee on the campfire and head south ASAP.
still doing 5-5:30 Wednesday morning.
breakfast with my daughter tomorrow. drop of refills for my meds, try to get ahold of my brother. Sunday warden stopping to say goodbye, Monday morning laundry and load the Jeep, dinner at the cottage with landlord and family. Tuesday finish loading Jeep, and golf league. Wednesday SOUTHBOUND!
Sounds like a plan.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2014, 05:20:09 PM
no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations, Dean.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 05:31:19 PM
no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations, Dean.
thanks Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2014, 05:32:26 PM
no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations, Dean.
thanks Shaun.
Shaun might be insulted.  I'm Bret.  :D
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 05:33:29 PM
burgers and pop-opens going on the charcoal soon. enough for 4. you got time, stop by.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 05:34:39 PM
no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations, Dean.
thanks Shaun.
Shaun might be insulted.  I'm Bret.  :D
fuck.
I am so terribly sorry. I wasn't paying attention.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2014, 05:37:14 PM
no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations, Dean.
thanks Shaun.
Shaun might be insulted.  I'm Bret.  :D
fuck.
I am so terribly sorry. I wasn't paying attention.
I wasn't insulted.  Don't worry about it.  Hard to keep everybody straight around here.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 05:37:57 PM
V&V with UB 40 on the jukebox.   That translates to  V burning and Grey Goose V poured.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 05:38:16 PM
no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations, Dean.
thanks Shaun.
Shaun might be insulted.  I'm Bret.  :D
fuck.
I am so terribly sorry. I wasn't paying attention.
I wasn't insulted.  Don't worry about it.  Hard to keep everybody straight around here.
no, entirely my fault. I was rushing.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 05:48:40 PM
dinners ready!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 05:51:49 PM
Anybody ever taste anything like this or even one or two of the following? leather, sweet oatmeal, grainy and lemon tea. Oatmeal, orange chicken, unfinished sweetness, pepper and even a bit of floral sugar that could be confused with twang.
Sounds like pu$$y when you add the twang.
Just so I'm clear...  Is pu$$y the kind of pussy you have to pay for??
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2014, 05:52:33 PM
dinners ready!
Looks good to me.  Throw some Tillamook Cheddar and fresh onion slices on and I'll be right over.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 05:53:00 PM
dinners ready!
Hey Moe, that looks great.  Looks like the weather improved there too.  It's gloomy here now.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 05:57:28 PM
dinners ready!
Looks good to me.  Throw some Tillamook Cheddar and fresh onion slices on and I'll be right over.
swiss, mushrooms, and onions all I got. getting low on food, as I planned.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 05:58:26 PM
dinners ready!
Hey Moe, that looks great.  Looks like the weather improved there too.  It's gloomy here now.
thunderstorms just now moving in Tony.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 06:10:28 PM
dinners ready!
Hey Moe, that looks great.  Looks like the weather improved there too.  It's gloomy here now.
thunderstorms just now moving in Tony.
Warm up any?
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 06:12:21 PM
dinners ready!
Hey Moe, that looks great.  Looks like the weather improved there too.  It's gloomy here now.
thunderstorms just now moving in Tony.
Warm up any?
76° isn't what I'd call warm, but evening are comfortable.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2014, 06:12:36 PM
dinners ready!
Looks good to me.  Throw some Tillamook Cheddar and fresh onion slices on and I'll be right over.
swiss, mushrooms, and onions all I got. getting low on food, as I planned.
Oh, Swiss will do just fine.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 06:16:18 PM
dinners ready!
Hey Moe, that looks great.  Looks like the weather improved there too.  It's gloomy here now.
thunderstorms just now moving in Tony.
Warm up any?
76° isn't what I'd call warm, but evening are comfortable.
I'm taking the easy way out and I'm heading to 5 Guys.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 06:19:30 PM
dinners ready!
Hey Moe, that looks great.  Looks like the weather improved there too.  It's gloomy here now.
thunderstorms just now moving in Tony.
Warm up any?
76° isn't what I'd call warm, but evening are comfortable.
I'm taking the easy way out and I'm heading to 5 Guys.
I really don't want to spend money any more than I have to right now.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 06:21:51 PM
dinners ready!
Looks good to me.  Throw some Tillamook Cheddar and fresh onion slices on and I'll be right over.
swiss, mushrooms, and onions all I got. getting low on food, as I planned.
Oh, Swiss will do just fine.
....... and no skimpy buns, large hardrolls. burgers are about 1/3# or more. 1.5# burger=4 patties.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 06:28:52 PM
dinners ready!
Hey Moe, that looks great.  Looks like the weather improved there too.  It's gloomy here now.
thunderstorms just now moving in Tony.
Warm up any?
76° isn't what I'd call warm, but evening are comfortable.
I'm taking the easy way out and I'm heading to 5 Guys.
I really don't want to spend money any more than I have to right now.
Me neither.  But my wife thinks we have an endless supply.  I got home from work and started cooking but it will be for tomorrow.  It was taking too long and she's hungry NOW.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 06:29:41 PM
Don't be surprised if I seek refuge in Yankeetown before too long.  :(
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 06:29:55 PM
dinners ready!
Hey Moe, that looks great.  Looks like the weather improved there too.  It's gloomy here now.
thunderstorms just now moving in Tony.
Warm up any?
76° isn't what I'd call warm, but evening are comfortable.
I'm taking the easy way out and I'm heading to 5 Guys.
I really don't want to spend money any more than I have to right now.
Me neither.  But my wife thinks we have an endless supply.  I got home from work and started cooking but it will be for tomorrow.  It was taking too long and she's hungry NOW.
ha, women.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 06:30:30 PM
Don't be surprised if I seek refuge in Yankeetown before too long.  :(
not a problem Tony.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 06:40:11 PM
Don't be surprised if I seek refuge in Yankeetown before too long.  :(
[/quotPe]
Thought you were moving to Waco
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 22, 2014, 06:49:21 PM
dinners ready!
Looks good to me.  Throw some Tillamook Cheddar and fresh onion slices on and I'll be right over.
swiss, mushrooms, and onions all I got. getting low on food, as I planned.
Oh, Swiss will do just fine.
....... and no skimpy buns, large hardrolls. burgers are about 1/3# or more. 1.5# burger=4 patties.
A man after my own heart.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 07:03:55 PM
dinners ready!
Looks good to me.  Throw some Tillamook Cheddar and fresh onion slices on and I'll be right over.
swiss, mushrooms, and onions all I got. getting low on food, as I planned.
Oh, Swiss will do just fine.
....... and no skimpy buns, large hardrolls. burgers are about 1/3# or more. 1.5# burger=4 patties.
A man after my own heart.
screw them 1/4# pre-pressed crap. I like mine big and thick.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 07:08:55 PM
dinners ready!
Looks good to me.  Throw some Tillamook Cheddar and fresh onion slices on and I'll be right over.
swiss, mushrooms, and onions all I got. getting low on food, as I planned.
Oh, Swiss will do just fine.
....... and no skimpy buns, large hardrolls. burgers are about 1/3# or more. 1.5# burger=4 patties.
A man after my own heart.
screw them 1/4# pre-pressed crap. I like mine big and thick.
Amen Dean!
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 07:09:29 PM
We got some Nascar Short Track tonight Dean.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 07:11:39 PM
dinners ready!
Looks good to me.  Throw some Tillamook Cheddar and fresh onion slices on and I'll be right over.
swiss, mushrooms, and onions all I got. getting low on food, as I planned.
Oh, Swiss will do just fine.
....... and no skimpy buns, large hardrolls. burgers are about 1/3# or more. 1.5# burger=4 patties.
A man after my own heart.
We grilled up some burgers last Sunday in SC.  1.2 pounds ground 80/20 Chuck for 3 burgers with some fabulous home made pimento cheese on top.  Yummmm good.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 07:14:39 PM
We got some Nascar Short Track tonight Dean.
shit. had tv turned off. if it's not on Slacker radio I'll have to follow it on the web.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 07:20:03 PM

Don't be surprised if I seek refuge in Yankeetown before too long.  :(
Thought you were moving to Waco
She wants to go to Waco.  I wanna go where she isn't.

Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2014, 07:20:52 PM
dinners ready!
Looks good to me.  Throw some Tillamook Cheddar and fresh onion slices on and I'll be right over.
swiss, mushrooms, and onions all I got. getting low on food, as I planned.
Oh, Swiss will do just fine.
....... and no skimpy buns, large hardrolls. burgers are about 1/3# or more. 1.5# burger=4 patties.
A man after my own heart.
screw them 1/4# pre-pressed crap. I like mine big and thick.
TWSS?
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 07:22:26 PM

Don't be surprised if I seek refuge in Yankeetown before too long.  :(
Thought you were moving to Waco
She wants to go to Waco.  I wanna go where she isn't.
Makes sense to me.  You and Dean can share a trailer I guess.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 07:24:07 PM
We got some Nascar Short Track tonight Dean.
shit. had tv turned off. if it's not on Slacker radio I'll have to follow it on the web.
Green flag in 19 minutes.   Kyle Busch on the pole so know you are excited.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 07:26:36 PM
We got some Nascar Short Track tonight Dean.
shit. had tv turned off. if it's not on Slacker radio I'll have to follow it on the web.
Green flag in 19 minutes.   Kyle Busch on the pole so know you are excited.
hahaha. he's a pussy.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 07:28:13 PM
We got some Nascar Short Track tonight Dean.
shit. had tv turned off. if it's not on Slacker radio I'll have to follow it on the web.
Green flag in 19 minutes.   Kyle Busch on the pole so know you are excited.
hahaha. he's a pussy.
Well hell pouring down rain there now.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 07:32:21 PM
We got some Nascar Short Track tonight Dean.
shit. had tv turned off. if it's not on Slacker radio I'll have to follow it on the web.
Green flag in 19 minutes.   Kyle Busch on the pole so know you are excited.
got it on TuneIn radio. thanks.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 07:33:23 PM
We got some Nascar Short Track tonight Dean.
shit. had tv turned off. if it's not on Slacker radio I'll have to follow it on the web.
Green flag in 19 minutes.   Kyle Busch on the pole so know you are excited.
hahaha. he's a pussy.
Well hell pouring down rain there now.
rain delay. broadcast at 8:15pm.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 07:34:37 PM
We got some Nascar Short Track tonight Dean.
shit. had tv turned off. if it's not on Slacker radio I'll have to follow it on the web.
Green flag in 19 minutes.   Kyle Busch on the pole so know you are excited.
hahaha. he's a pussy.
Well hell pouring down rain there now.
rain delay. broadcast at 8:15pm.
Yeah just a single thunderstorm passing over.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 08:31:58 PM
we have a race.
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 22, 2014, 08:34:29 PM
we have a race.
yes sir I am tuned in for some Bristol Bumping and Grinding
Title: Re: 8/22/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 22, 2014, 08:41:01 PM
we have a race.
yes sir I am tuned in for some Bristol Bumping and Grinding
wrecking play books, that's different.