CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 19, 2014, 11:34:37 PM

Title: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 19, 2014, 11:34:37 PM
Don't be a turkey!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 12:21:27 AM
Good Thursday morning to you Tony and Chip.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on November 20, 2014, 12:22:06 AM
Good morning turkeys!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 12:26:29 AM
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
      10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
       5/19.99
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 02:22:07 AM
3  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black #58 Gordo
        5/22.50
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
      10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
       5/19.99
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 02:22:47 AM
Mr. Chip sleeping in on his day off....the nerve!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 02:27:41 AM
After Mr. Dean rolls in from movie night, just wanted to remind him what wonders he left behind...    http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2014/11/19/wednesday-weather/19261905/
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 02:37:23 AM
Mr. Chip sleeping in on his day off....the nerve!
More like just staying in a warm bed a little longer this morning.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 02:37:44 AM
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 03:31:29 AM
4 Man O' War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x56)
         10/39.99
 3  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black #58 Gordo
        5/22.50
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
      10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
       5/19.99
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 03:32:30 AM
Mr. Chip sleeping in on his day off....the nerve!
More like just staying in a warm bed a little longer this morning.
Nothing at all wrong with that, good morning!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 03:50:44 AM
Today is Thursday, Nov. 20, the 324th day of 2014. There are 41 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 03:51:31 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 20, 1789, New Jersey became the first state to ratify the Bill of Rights.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 03:54:24 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 03:55:55 AM
1620, Peregrine White was born aboard the Mayflower in Massachusetts Bay; he was the first child born of English parents in present-day New England.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 03:57:22 AM
In 1910, the Mexican Revolution of 1910 had its beginnings under the Plan of San Luis Potosi issued by Francisco I. Madero.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 03:57:44 AM
In 1910, the Mexican Revolution of 1910 had its beginnings under the Plan of San Luis Potosi issued by Francisco I. Madero.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 03:58:16 AM
1929, the radio program "The Rise of the Goldbergs" debuted on the NBC Blue Network.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 03:58:35 AM
In 1947, Britain's future queen, Princess Elizabeth, married Philip Mountbatten, Duke of Edinburgh, at Westminster Abbey.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 03:58:58 AM
In 1959, the United Nations issued its Declaration of the Rights of the Child.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 03:59:26 AM
1962, President John F. Kennedy held a news conference in which he announced the end of the naval quarantine of Cuba imposed during the missile crisis, and the signing of an executive order prohibiting discrimination in federal housing facilities.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 03:59:53 AM
In 1967, the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock at the Commerce Department ticked past 200 million.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:00:46 AM
In 1969, the Nixon administration announced a halt to residential use of the pesticide DDT as part of a total phaseout. A group of American Indian activists began a 19-month occupation of Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:02:08 AM
1975, after nearly four decades of absolute rule, Spain's General Francisco Franco died, two weeks before his 83rd birthday.

Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:02:45 AM
In 1984, pop star Michael Jackson was inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame with the unveiling of his star in front of a horde of screaming fans.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:04:23 AM
In 1992, fire seriously damaged Windsor Castle.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:05:16 AM
In 2003, Michael Jackson was booked on suspicion of child molestation in Santa Barbara, California. (Jackson was later acquitted at trial.) Record producer Phil Spector was charged with murder in the shooting death of actress Lana Clarkson at his home in Alhambra, California, in Feb. 2003. (Spector's first trial ended with a hung jury in 2007; he was convicted of second-degree murder in 2009 and sentenced to 19 years to life in prison.)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:05:35 AM
Ten years ago: Republicans whisked a $388 billion spending bill through the House by a bipartisan 344-51 margin. Palestinians formally opened the campaign for a successor to Yasser Arafat. Scientist Ancel Keys, who invented the K rations eaten by soldiers in World War II and who linked high cholesterol and fatty diets to heart disease, died in Minneapolis at age 100.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:06:17 AM
Five years ago: Scientists in Geneva restarted the Large Hadron Collider, the world's largest atom smasher, after a year of repairs. A Chinese national killed four people and wounded nine in a shooting rampage on the Pacific island of Saipan before taking his own life. Holding back tears, Oprah Winfrey told her studio audience that she would end her talk show in 2011 after a quarter-century on the air.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:07:01 AM
One year ago: Secretary of State John Kerry said the U.S. and Afghanistan had agreed on the language of a bilateral security pact that would clear the way for thousands of U.S troops to train and assist Afghan forces after the NATO combat mission ended in 2014. Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation allowing same-sex weddings in his state.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:07:59 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress-comedian Kaye Ballard is 89. Actress Estelle Parsons is 87. Comedian Dick Smothers is 76. Singer Norman Greenbaum is 72. Vice President Joe Biden is 72. Actress Veronica Hamel is 71. Broadcast journalist Judy Woodruff is 68. Actor Samuel E. Wright is 68. Singer Joe Walsh is 67. Actor Richard Masur is 66. Opera singer Barbara Hendricks is 66. Actress Bo Derek is 58. Former NFL player Mark Gastineau is 58. Reggae musician Jim Brown (UB40) is 57. Actress Sean Young is 55. Pianist Jim Brickman is 53. Rock musician Todd Nance (Widespread Panic) is 52. Actress Ming-Na is 51. Actor Ned Vaughn is 50. Rapper Mike D (The Beastie Boys) is 49. Rapper Sen Dog (Cypress Hill) is 49. Actress Callie Thorne is 45. Actress Sabrina Lloyd is 44. Actor Joel McHale is 43. Actress Marisa Ryan is 40. Country singer Dierks (duhkrs) Bentley is 39. Actor Joshua Gomez is 39. Actress Laura Harris is 38. Olympic gold medal gymnast Dominique Dawes is 38. Country singer Josh Turner is 37. Actress Nadine Velazquez is 36. Actress Andrea Riseborough is 33. Actor Dan Byrd is 29. Actress Ashley Fink (TV: "Glee") is 28. Rock musician Jared Followill (Kings of Leon) is 28. Actor Cody Linley is 25. Pop musician Michael Clifford (5 Seconds to Summer) is 19.

Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:09:18 AM
Thought for Today: "There is no greatness where there is not simplicity." — Leo Tolstoy, Russian author (1828-1910).

Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:14:16 AM
Pest Control
-------------------------

A woman was having a passionate affair with an inspector from a pest-control company. One afternoon they were carrying on in the bedroom together when her husband arrived home unexpectedly. "Quick," said the woman to her lover, "into the closet!" and she pushed him in the closet, stark naked. The husband, however, became suspicious and after a search of the bedroom discovered the man in the closet. "Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm an inspector from Termite Busters," said the exterminator.

"What are you doing in there?" the husband asked.

"I'm investigating a complaint about an infestation of moths," the man replied.

"And where are your clothes?" asked the husband.

The man looked down at himself and said, "Those little bastards."

Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:44:32 AM
5 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Torpedo
          5/19.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x56)
         10/39.99
 3  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black #58 Gordo
        5/22.50
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
      10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
       5/19.99
90 minutes on this wonderful cigar is hard to believe.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 04:46:47 AM
What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:52:44 AM
What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
i feel like being lazy today so I will more than likely spend the day on the couch so I don't miss a single minute of this soon to be exciting jam.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:53:04 AM
What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
When do you get to head home?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 05:14:29 AM
What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
When do you get to head home?
After work today, take the train back to the airport and stay at a hotel there.  Flight back is tomorrow morning, so should be home just after lunch.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 05:16:27 AM
What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
When do you get to head home?
After work today, take the train back to the airport and stay at a hotel there.  Flight back is tomorrow morning, so should be home just after lunch.
Hopefully you are off next week for the holiday.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 05:28:17 AM
What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
When do you get to head home?
After work today, take the train back to the airport and stay at a hotel there.  Flight back is tomorrow morning, so should be home just after lunch.
Hopefully you are off next week for the holiday.
Yes, holiday Thursday and Friday, took off M-W so I get the whole week, looking forward to it!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:28:51 AM
Morning LSU and French Dave.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 05:29:23 AM
Morning LSU and French Dave.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:31:05 AM
What a Jam!!!  Got those Tempus in early so you could beat the rush Chip then I wake up and find the Graycliff's.  Bought some of those long ago just trying stuff and not so good.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:32:04 AM
What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
When do you get to head home?
After work today, take the train back to the airport and stay at a hotel there.  Flight back is tomorrow morning, so should be home just after lunch.
Hopefully you are off next week for the holiday.
Yes, holiday Thursday and Friday, took off M-W so I get the whole week, looking forward to it!
I think you deserve it as much as you have been on the plane this year.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 05:33:28 AM
Morning LSU and French Dave.
This jam is starting off with so many good deals, good deals for a newbie with to much money.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:33:37 AM
What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
i feel like being lazy today so I will more than likely spend the day on the couch so I don't miss a single minute of this soon to be exciting jam.
Waiting on that SIL to drop by you old sly fox!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:36:42 AM
Only 54 here this morning.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 05:40:24 AM
What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
i feel like being lazy today so I will more than likely spend the day on the couch so I don't miss a single minute of this soon to be exciting jam.
Waiting on that SIL to drop by you old sly fox!
I am afraid that won't happen for awhile, her husband had surgery Tuesday and will be home for the next 6 weeks so I don't think she will be getting any yard passes.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 05:42:47 AM
Only 54 here this morning.
37° here so you are still better off.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:44:01 AM
Most of the shootings in Austin are usually done by the cops and here is a video of one last year.   Results:  15 - .40 caliber Speer Gold Dots fired with 5 hitting the driver, one in the head but driver was still able to get out of the car and run.  Need sound on to get the full effect!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W47O2Z2zXLM
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:46:07 AM
What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
i feel like being lazy today so I will more than likely spend the day on the couch so I don't miss a single minute of this soon to be exciting jam.
Waiting on that SIL to drop by you old sly fox!
I am afraid that won't happen for awhile, her husband had surgery Tuesday and will be home for the next 6 weeks so I don't think she will be getting any yard passes.
That is a long recovery, she is bound to get "lonely" and drop by! :)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:52:35 AM
Work time BBL.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 05:54:40 AM
Work time BBL.
You better drive fast so you don't miss any hot deals.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 06:30:26 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 06:37:20 AM
6 CAO Italia Novella (4.5"x46)
         10/34.99
 5 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Torpedo
          5/19.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x56)
         10/39.99
 3  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black #58 Gordo
        5/22.50
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
      10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
       5/19.99
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 06:37:38 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 06:42:44 AM
Good morning boys, it's Friday Eve
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 06:43:35 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Good morning Tony.
Hope this jam keeps you entertained.  Enjoy your couch time.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 06:44:23 AM
Good morning boys, it's Friday Eve
Looking through the humi now to see if I have a good morning smoke.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 06:54:09 AM
Good morning boys, it's Friday Eve
Looking through the humi now to see if I have a good morning smoke.
What'd you come up with?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 07:01:45 AM
Decided on a CLE cuarenta.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 07:03:14 AM
Decided on a CLE cuarenta.
I was looking for a San Lotano connie but they're all in my b&m locker.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 07:07:01 AM
Decided on a CLE cuarenta.
A bit of a stronger morning smoke but those are always good
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 07:12:51 AM
Decided on a CLE cuarenta.
A bit of a stronger morning smoke but those are always good
I'm second guessing myself too.  I found a Dominican RyJ in there too, they tend to be milder.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 07:14:08 AM
Anyhoo, I'm gonna start the car now so I'll be gone for a bit.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 07:14:32 AM
Decided on a CLE cuarenta.
A bit of a stronger morning smoke but those are always good
I'm second guessing myself too.  I found a Dominican RyJ in there too, they tend to be milder.
Don't be scared
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:16:03 AM
Work time BBL.
You better drive fast so you don't miss any hot deals.
Hah yeah - looks like I made it.   Only thing that would likely persuade me to buy would be some Short Stories.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:16:52 AM
Decided on a CLE cuarenta.
A bit of a stronger morning smoke but those are always good
+1
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:17:28 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 07:20:21 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:26:52 AM
You boys been wanting midget winter cigars and they got some CAO's tht fit the description up now.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:29:02 AM
Decided on a CLE cuarenta.
I was looking for a San Lotano connie but they're all in my b&m locker.
Well La-TEE-Dah "at your B&M Locker"   guess if you need pink underwear those are at your "gym locker".  :)  You got a mug with your name on it at the bar too? :)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:29:50 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:30:55 AM
Hey Dean they are paying people $10/hour to shovel snow at the Bills Stadium to get it ready for the game and if you last the duration you get a ticket to the game!  Perfect opportunity for you!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 07:32:14 AM
Hey Dean they are paying people $10/hour to shovel snow at the Bills Stadium to get it ready for the game and if you last the duration you get a ticket to the game!  Perfect opportunity for you!
Let the deadbeats know
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 07:33:10 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 07:34:00 AM
Decided on a CLE cuarenta.
I was looking for a San Lotano connie but they're all in my b&m locker.
Well La-TEE-Dah "at your B&M Locker"   guess if you need pink underwear those are at your "gym locker".  :)  You got a mug with your name on it at the bar too? :)
Right, like Tony needs additional cigar storage locations to further confuse him
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:34:51 AM
Hey Dean they are paying people $10/hour to shovel snow at the Bills Stadium to get it ready for the game and if you last the duration you get a ticket to the game!  Perfect opportunity for you!
Let the deadbeats know
Dean can load them up and haul their azzez up there to work, just like the nut bus.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 07:36:10 AM
You boys been wanting midget winter cigars and they got some CAO's tht fit the description up now.
Thinking about ordering some Tat PCRs, they have them in stock at Famous and $162/box after current 20% off. I know they're a bit cheaper at Atlantic VIP but I'm not a member, have more than one guy that would do a split
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:36:17 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 07:36:48 AM
Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 07:37:47 AM
Hey Dean they are paying people $10/hour to shovel snow at the Bills Stadium to get it ready for the game and if you last the duration you get a ticket to the game!  Perfect opportunity for you!
Let the deadbeats know
Dean can load them up and haul their azzez up there to work, just like the nut bus.
I like that idea. Being that another 1-2 feet is in the forecast, they could earn some serious $$ to help pay Dean back  ;D
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 07:39:27 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 07:42:59 AM
You boys been wanting midget winter cigars and they got some CAO's tht fit the description up now.
Thinking about ordering some Tat PCRs, they have them in stock at Famous and $162/box after current 20% off. I know they're a bit cheaper at Atlantic VIP but I'm not a member, have more than one guy that would do a split
So what are you looking for...another split or an Atlantic VIP member to mooch off of?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 07:44:08 AM
Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.
Should have stuck with the CLE.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 07:44:53 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it
they got any specials planned, I might go up with you.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 07:46:34 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:48:21 AM
Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.
Are those in a Red Metal tube?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:49:54 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 07:50:46 AM
You boys been wanting midget winter cigars and they got some CAO's tht fit the description up now.
Thinking about ordering some Tat PCRs, they have them in stock at Famous and $162/box after current 20% off. I know they're a bit cheaper at Atlantic VIP but I'm not a member, have more than one guy that would do a split
$157.50 at Atlantic, but out of stock.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 07:51:02 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:51:23 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it
We are at home for the Holiday with no guests and I expect to do some catch-up consuming between Wednesday afternoon and Sunday evening.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:52:11 AM
You boys been wanting midget winter cigars and they got some CAO's tht fit the description up now.
Thinking about ordering some Tat PCRs, they have them in stock at Famous and $162/box after current 20% off. I know they're a bit cheaper at Atlantic VIP but I'm not a member, have more than one guy that would do a split
$157.50 at Atlantic, but out of stock.
$99.95 at the B&M but they don't have any. :)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 07:52:54 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Travin??
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:53:00 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
You at work this early today?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 07:53:18 AM
You boys been wanting midget winter cigars and they got some CAO's tht fit the description up now.
Thinking about ordering some Tat PCRs, they have them in stock at Famous and $162/box after current 20% off. I know they're a bit cheaper at Atlantic VIP but I'm not a member, have more than one guy that would do a split
$157.50 at Atlantic, but out of stock.
$99.95 at the B&M but they don't have any. :)
Smart ass.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 07:53:29 AM
7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 CAO Italia Novella (4.5"x46)
         10/34.99
 5 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Torpedo
          5/19.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x56)
         10/39.99
 3  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black #58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
         10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
          5/19.99
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 07:55:27 AM
You boys been wanting midget winter cigars and they got some CAO's tht fit the description up now.
Thinking about ordering some Tat PCRs, they have them in stock at Famous and $162/box after current 20% off. I know they're a bit cheaper at Atlantic VIP but I'm not a member, have more than one guy that would do a split
$157.50 at Atlantic, but out of stock.
$99.95 at the B&M but they don't have any. :)
Smart ass.
;D
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 07:56:26 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
You at work this early today?
Yeah - I usually get to work around 6:45ish, +-10min
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 07:56:39 AM
Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.
Should have stuck with the CLE.
Exactly
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 07:57:33 AM
You boys been wanting midget winter cigars and they got some CAO's tht fit the description up now.
Thinking about ordering some Tat PCRs, they have them in stock at Famous and $162/box after current 20% off. I know they're a bit cheaper at Atlantic VIP but I'm not a member, have more than one guy that would do a split
So what are you looking for...another split or an Atlantic VIP member to mooch off of?
Neither, I already have a VIP member to mooch off of and I have guys to split with...unless you need some as well
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 07:59:03 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it
they got any specials planned, I might go up with you.
I'll check but usually they do, last year they had a pallet sale also
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 08:00:09 AM
Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.
Are those in a Red Metal tube?
Of course, he needs something to stick in his ass while smoking  :D
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 08:02:06 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it
they got any specials planned, I might go up with you.
I'll check but usually they do, last year they had a pallet sale also
Black Friday Specials:

Rotating Pallet Sale from 10am-3pm...One special per hour!

Double Entries on qualifying Drew Estate purchases all day!

Bloody Mary’s with a flavorful twist from 10am-2pm
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 08:03:34 AM
Decided on a CLE cuarenta.
I was looking for a San Lotano connie but they're all in my b&m locker.
Well La-TEE-Dah "at your B&M Locker"   guess if you need pink underwear those are at your "gym locker".  :)  You got a mug with your name on it at the bar too? :)
Right, like Tony needs additional cigar storage locations to further confuse him
Or like I can't have a glass of wine with dinner tonight because my wine glass is at the tasting room.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 08:04:05 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 08:06:38 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 08:06:45 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravelinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Mornin Scotty
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 08:07:42 AM
Decided on a CLE cuarenta.
I was looking for a San Lotano connie but they're all in my b&m locker.
Well La-TEE-Dah "at your B&M Locker"   guess if you need pink underwear those are at your "gym locker".  :)  You got a mug with your name on it at the bar too? :)
Right, like Tony needs additional cigar storage locations to further confuse him
Or like I can't have a glass of wine with dinner tonight because my wine glass is at the tasting room.
LALTS - You should hear him when we get together, "I would have brought you ____ but I didn't get a chance to visit my locker" "I meant to grab some ______ but they're in my locker". This thing must be huge and apparently he never sees it
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 08:08:17 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
It's not Tuesday, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 08:10:04 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Still consuming coffee, simmer down ladies
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 08:11:04 AM
Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 08:12:26 AM
Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Mornin Mark - make sure your spell check is on, the Nazis are out!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 08:14:23 AM
Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Mornin Mark - make sure your spell check is on, the Nazis are out!
So are the Pussies!  ;D
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 08:14:59 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Still consuming coffee, simmer down ladies
Guzzle it and get your shit together!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 08:15:15 AM
Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Morning Mark
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 08:15:51 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it
they got any specials planned, I might go up with you.
I'll check but usually they do, last year they had a pallet sale also
But I don't need to buy any pallets.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 08:15:54 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Still consuming coffee, simmer down ladies
Guzzle it and get your shit together!
Haircut today - at least maybe the lady who cuts my hair will rub her breasts against my shoulders - trying to find something to look forward to today!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 08:17:28 AM
Decided on a CLE cuarenta.
I was looking for a San Lotano connie but they're all in my b&m locker.
Well La-TEE-Dah "at your B&M Locker"   guess if you need pink underwear those are at your "gym locker".  :)  You got a mug with your name on it at the bar too? :)
Right, like Tony needs additional cigar storage locations to further confuse him
Or like I can't have a glass of wine with dinner tonight because my wine glass is at the tasting room.
LALTS - You should hear him when we get together, "I would have brought you ____ but I didn't get a chance to visit my locker" "I meant to grab some ______ but they're in my locker". This thing must be huge and apparently he never sees it
Probably did not pay the rent and they put a double lock on it like a mini-warehouse operation
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 08:18:08 AM
Decided on a CLE cuarenta.
I was looking for a San Lotano connie but they're all in my b&m locker.
Well La-TEE-Dah "at your B&M Locker"   guess if you need pink underwear those are at your "gym locker".  :)  You got a mug with your name on it at the bar too? :)
Right, like Tony needs additional cigar storage locations to further confuse him
Or like I can't have a glass of wine with dinner tonight because my wine glass is at the tasting room.
LALTS - You should hear him when we get together, "I would have brought you ____ but I didn't get a chance to visit my locker" "I meant to grab some ______ but they're in my locker". This thing must be huge and apparently he never sees it
Wonder if he just broke a hinge or something
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 08:19:06 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Still consuming coffee, simmer down ladies
Guzzle it and get your shit together!
Haircut today - at least maybe the lady who cuts my hair will rub her breasts against my shoulders - trying to find something to look forward to today!
$35 for a haircut  but got one here that will do it every time from both sides.   Usually throw a kiss on you for Christmas too.  Oh yeah the serve free Beer and Wine too.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 08:19:15 AM
Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Mornin Mark - make sure your spell check is on, the Nazis are out!
I shall henceforth endeavor to apply correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation in order that those present my attain a clear understanding of my intended meaning.  Alternatively, they can GFT's
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 08:19:58 AM
Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Morning Bean, more like a good day for a good jam which we don't seem to have.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 08:20:17 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Still consuming coffee, simmer down ladies
Guzzle it and get your shit together!
I tried that an dribbled it on my shirt first try.  I need a bib.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 08:20:20 AM
8 Oliva Saison Torpedo (6.0"x52)
         10/34.99
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 CAO Italia Novella (4.5"x46)
         10/34.99
 5 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Torpedo
          5/19.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x56)
         10/39.99
 3  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black #58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
         10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
          5/19.99
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 08:20:27 AM
Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Mornin Mark - make sure your spell check is on, the Nazis are out!
I shall henceforth endeavor to apply correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation in order that those present my attain a clear understanding of my intended meaning.  Alternatively, they can GFT's
Here!  Here!   ;D
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 08:21:34 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it
they got any specials planned, I might go up with you.
I'll check but usually they do, last year they had a pallet sale also
But I don't need to buy any pallets.
Fish is counting on you splitting them with him.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 08:21:52 AM
Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Morning Bean, more like a good day for a good jam which we don't seem to have.
Good point.  Between a deal with Will and the biz site free ship sale I have plenty of incoming, so doubt I'd be buying today anyway.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 08:23:39 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Still consuming coffee, simmer down ladies
Guzzle it and get your shit together!
Haircut today - at least maybe the lady who cuts my hair will rub her breasts against my shoulders - trying to find something to look forward to today!
$35 for a haircut  but got one here that will do it every time from both sides.   Usually throw a kiss on you for Christmas too.  Oh yeah the serve free Beer and Wine too.
That might be worth it just for the beverages.  I think I pay like $22 for the haircut and shampoo
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 08:23:48 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it
they got any specials planned, I might go up with you.
I'll check but usually they do, last year they had a pallet sale also
But I don't need to buy any pallets.
Don't be silly, everybody needs a pallet or two
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 08:26:17 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Still consuming coffee, simmer down ladies
Guzzle it and get your shit together!
Haircut today - at least maybe the lady who cuts my hair will rub her breasts against my shoulders - trying to find something to look forward to today!
Ahhh, one of life's guilty pleasures
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 08:30:14 AM
Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it
they got any specials planned, I might go up with you.
I'll check but usually they do, last year they had a pallet sale also
But I don't need to buy any pallets.
Fish is counting on you splitting them with him.
CNS, you're on your game today. I don't expect it to last long
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 08:39:06 AM
Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Morning Bean, more like a good day for a good jam which we don't seem to have.
Good point.  Between a deal with Will and the biz site free ship sale I have plenty of incoming, so doubt I'd be buying today anyway.
I have no room in the Inn.  Holding on for 5 or 10 Short Stories which take little room and a great winter cigar.  Looking for a bigger humidor on the used market.  A guy that lives over in Northwest Hills has a Pendergast 48" X 68" double door for $1750 that he was asking $3000 for.  If he gets it on down around $1000 I will probably take it off his hands.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 08:48:12 AM
5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Still consuming coffee, simmer down ladies
Guzzle it and get your shit together!
Haircut today - at least maybe the lady who cuts my hair will rub her breasts against my shoulders - trying to find something to look forward to today!
Ahhh, one of life's guilty pleasures
No guilt felt here for a little needed pampering
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 08:49:39 AM
Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Morning Bean, more like a good day for a good jam which we don't seem to have.
Good point.  Between a deal with Will and the biz site free ship sale I have plenty of incoming, so doubt I'd be buying today anyway.
I have no room in the Inn.  Holding on for 5 or 10 Short Stories which take little room and a great winter cigar.  Looking for a bigger humidor on the used market.  A guy that lives over in Northwest Hills has a Pendergast 48" X 68" double door for $1750 that he was asking $3000 for.  If he gets it on down around $1000 I will probably take it off his hands.
That would be a big fuckin humidor!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 08:53:18 AM
Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Morning Bean, more like a good day for a good jam which we don't seem to have.
Good point.  Between a deal with Will and the biz site free ship sale I have plenty of incoming, so doubt I'd be buying today anyway.
I have no room in the Inn.  Holding on for 5 or 10 Short Stories which take little room and a great winter cigar.  Looking for a bigger humidor on the used market.  A guy that lives over in Northwest Hills has a Pendergast 48" X 68" double door for $1750 that he was asking $3000 for.  If he gets it on down around $1000 I will probably take it off his hands.
That would be a big fuckin humidor!
About a $6,000-7,000 Humidor new with the humidity system it has.  It is amazing how little high end used humidors actually sell for.  I missed a really nice 36" wide for $750 a couple of years ago.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 08:54:19 AM
Time for close out meeting, later my frosty fellows.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 08:54:50 AM
Time for close out meeting, later my frosty fellows.
You speak-a-da-language?  Give um hell!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 08:56:51 AM
Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Morning Bean, more like a good day for a good jam which we don't seem to have.
Good point.  Between a deal with Will and the biz site free ship sale I have plenty of incoming, so doubt I'd be buying today anyway.
I have no room in the Inn.  Holding on for 5 or 10 Short Stories which take little room and a great winter cigar.  Looking for a bigger humidor on the used market.  A guy that lives over in Northwest Hills has a Pendergast 48" X 68" double door for $1750 that he was asking $3000 for.  If he gets it on down around $1000 I will probably take it off his hands.
That would be a big fuckin humidor!
About a $6,000-7,000 Humidor new with the humidity system it has.  It is amazing how little high end used humidors actually sell for.  I missed a really nice 36" wide for $750 a couple of years ago.
Damn - yeah that would be quite the bargain
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 09:06:15 AM
[...]
Not a big cigar market here, much larger weed market.  Now if you needed a humidor for weed that thing would have been gone at $3k!   Usually you find them for sale by older folks downsizing or such.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 09:07:13 AM
9 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/22.50
 8 Oliva Saison Torpedo (6.0"x52)
         10/34.99
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 CAO Italia Novella (4.5"x46)
         10/34.99
 5 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Torpedo
          5/19.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x56)
         10/39.99
 3  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black #58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
         10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
          5/19.99
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 09:39:20 AM
Where'd everybody go? WTF?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 09:41:34 AM
Where'd everybody go? WTF?
Well my P.O.S. computer crapped out at 8:10 and just now came back alive.  Everybody else is probably busy buying the hot offerings on the Jam.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 09:42:21 AM
Where'd everybody go? WTF?
Grammar Nazi scared em off!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 09:42:43 AM
Where'd everybody go? WTF?
Workaference.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 09:44:58 AM
Where'd everybody go? WTF?
Grammar Nazi scared em off!
Dry your tears Gypsy!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 09:45:18 AM
Cuarenta robustos up
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 09:45:22 AM
LMFAO!!!   Looks like cuffed boyfriend still has a Woody!

Santa Barbara (Honduras) (AFP) - Miss Honduras was fatally shot as she tried to escape her sister's jealous boyfriend, police and reports said, hours after the siblings were found dead.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 09:45:53 AM
Where'd everybody go? WTF?
Grammar Nazi scared em off!
How long do we need to wait for the coffee to kick in?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 09:46:52 AM
Where'd everybody go? WTF?
Grammar Nazi scared em off!
How long do we need to wait for the coffee to kick in?
I'm good now - got the sand out of my vagina too!  ALL CLEAR! ;)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 09:47:10 AM
Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.
Are those in a Red Metal tube?
Yes sir.  I'll smoke the Cuarenta on the drive home.  The RyJ will be for another day.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 09:47:24 AM
Guess Dean is buried in the Florida snow this morning, hoping that chit he ate for dinner last night did not kill his azz.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 09:48:38 AM
Where'd everybody go? WTF?
Grammar Nazi scared em off!
How long do we need to wait for the coffee to kick in?
I'm good now - got the sand out of my vagina too!  ALL CLEAR! ;)
Phewwww! That was close
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 09:48:52 AM
Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.
Are those in a Red Metal tube?
Yes sir.  I'll smoke the Cuarenta on the drive home.  The RyJ will be for another day.
I have some of those RyJ's from a Jam or a Mash several years ago and they are quite tasty good.  Have not smoked one in a while.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 09:49:25 AM
Where'd everybody go? WTF?
Grammar Nazi scared em off!
How long do we need to wait for the coffee to kick in?
I'm good now - got the sand out of my vagina too!  ALL CLEAR! ;)
Phewwww! That was close
PTL
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 09:50:14 AM
Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.
Are those in a Red Metal tube?
Yes sir.  I'll smoke the Cuarenta on the drive home.  The RyJ will be for another day.
I have some of those RyJ's from a Jam or a Mash several years ago and they are quite tasty good.  Have not smoked one in a while.
They are good - a couple of mine came from Ccom moldy and had to send em back - fuckin tubos!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 09:50:17 AM
Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.
Are those in a Red Metal tube?
Yes sir.  I'll smoke the Cuarenta on the drive home.  The RyJ will be for another day.
Don't wait too long to get clearance for 12/4. How about a Black Friday CI trip? For old-time's sake!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 09:51:00 AM
I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then?
Check in if you are lurking out there Raz, hope you are getting better!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 09:51:27 AM
10 CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 9 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/22.50
 8 Oliva Saison Torpedo (6.0"x52)
         10/34.99
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 CAO Italia Novella (4.5"x46)
         10/34.99
 5 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Torpedo
          5/19.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x56)
         10/39.99
 3  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black #58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
         10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
          5/19.99
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 09:51:44 AM
Where'd everybody go? WTF?
Grammar Nazi scared em off!
How long do we need to wait for the coffee to kick in?
I'm good now - got the sand out of my vagina too!  ALL CLEAR! ;)
Phewwww! That was close
PTL
Partially Torn Labia?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 09:52:55 AM
Where'd everybody go? WTF?
Grammar Nazi scared em off!
How long do we need to wait for the coffee to kick in?
I'm good now - got the sand out of my vagina too!  ALL CLEAR! ;)
Phewwww! That was close
PTL
Partially Torn Labia?
Pork Tender Loin?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 09:57:01 AM
Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.
Are those in a Red Metal tube?
Yes sir.  I'll smoke the Cuarenta on the drive home.  The RyJ will be for another day.
Don't wait too long to get clearance for 12/4. How about a Black Friday CI trip? For old-time's sake!
PM sent.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 09:57:30 AM
I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then?
Check in if you are lurking out there Raz, hope you are getting better!
I did not see the Raz report.  What happened?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 09:58:22 AM
Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.
Are those in a Red Metal tube?
Yes sir.  I'll smoke the Cuarenta on the drive home.  The RyJ will be for another day.
Don't wait too long to get clearance for 12/4. How about a Black Friday CI trip? For old-time's sake!
PM sent.
Tony will be there by Sat  ;D
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 09:58:55 AM
I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then?
Check in if you are lurking out there Raz, hope you are getting better!
+1
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 09:59:23 AM
I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then?
Check in if you are lurking out there Raz, hope you are getting better!
I did not see the Raz report.  What happened?
Got into an accident - rehabbing right now - haven't hear an update lately.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 09:59:26 AM
Where'd everybody go? WTF?
Grammar Nazi scared em off!
How long do we need to wait for the coffee to kick in?
I'm good now - got the sand out of my vagina too!  ALL CLEAR! ;)
Phewwww! That was close
PTL
Partially Torn Labia?
Ouch.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 10:01:56 AM
I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then?
Check in if you are lurking out there Raz, hope you are getting better!
I did not see the Raz report.  What happened?
Was at the rifle range and walking in the near dark to pick up targets or something and walked into an 8' open trench.  Broke both bones his leg and was in the hospital required surgery and multiple screws and plates.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 10:02:10 AM
These CLEs are a great deal, just not that into the shape. If they were corona gordas I'd be on it like white on rice on a paper plate with a glass of milk in a snow storm
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 10:02:21 AM
I'm in a meeting and being asked questions.  I'll be lurking.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 10:03:06 AM
I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then?
Check in if you are lurking out there Raz, hope you are getting better!
I did not see the Raz report.  What happened?
Was at the rifle range and walking in the near dark to pick up targets or something and walked into an 8' open trench.  Broke both bones his leg and was in the hospital required surgery and multiple screws and plates.
Excellent cliff notes doctor
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 10:03:59 AM
I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then?
Check in if you are lurking out there Raz, hope you are getting better!
I did not see the Raz report.  What happened?
Was at the rifle range and walking in the near dark to pick up targets or something and walked into an 8' open trench.  Broke both bones his leg and was in the hospital required surgery and multiple screws and plates.
Holy crap.  That's nuts.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 10:05:30 AM
I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then?
Check in if you are lurking out there Raz, hope you are getting better!
I did not see the Raz report.  What happened?
Was at the rifle range and walking in the near dark to pick up targets or something and walked into an 8' open trench.  Broke both bones his leg and was in the hospital required surgery and multiple screws and plates.
Excellent cliff notes doctor
Approved!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 10:05:40 AM
I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then?
Check in if you are lurking out there Raz, hope you are getting better!
I did not see the Raz report.  What happened?
Was at the rifle range and walking in the near dark to pick up targets or something and walked into an 8' open trench.  Broke both bones his leg and was in the hospital required surgery and multiple screws and plates.
Excellent cliff notes doctor
In good-ol-boy southern format:   fell into a ditch while shoot'n (may have been drunk) and fuct up his leg real bad but did not shoot himself or anyone else.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 10:10:14 AM
Surprised these CLE's aren't moving.  Guess everyone is stocked upl.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 10:11:26 AM
These CLEs are a great deal, just not that into the shape. If they were corona gordas I'd be on it like white on rice on a paper plate with a glass of milk in a snow storm
So great they are sitting there getting moldy.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 10:12:30 AM
I'm in a meeting and being asked questions.  I'll be lurking.
Why would anybody be looking for information from Tony?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 10:13:25 AM
Monster seems to be all fuct up today.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 10:13:56 AM
I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then?
Check in if you are lurking out there Raz, hope you are getting better!
I did not see the Raz report.  What happened?
Was at the rifle range and walking in the near dark to pick up targets or something and walked into an 8' open trench.  Broke both bones his leg and was in the hospital required surgery and multiple screws and plates.
Holy crap.  That's nuts.
I'm sure I missed some details but it's very odd there was an open 8' deep ditch
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 10:14:02 AM
I'm in a meeting and being asked questions.  I'll be lurking.
Why would anybody be looking for information from Tony?
He said the management was a bunch of dumbasses guess that proves he was correct this time.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 10:15:27 AM
I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then?
Check in if you are lurking out there Raz, hope you are getting better!
I did not see the Raz report.  What happened?
Was at the rifle range and walking in the near dark to pick up targets or something and walked into an 8' open trench.  Broke both bones his leg and was in the hospital required surgery and multiple screws and plates.
Holy crap.  That's nuts.
I'm sure I missed some details but it's very odd there was an open 8' deep ditch
Seems that way to me but he did not make mention of why it was there, etc...   Would be a big time OSHA violation/fine and nice retirement fund contribution for Raz if they got any insurance!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 10:18:14 AM
I'm in a meeting and being asked questions.  I'll be lurking.
Why would anybody be looking for information from Tony?
He said the management was a bunch of dumbasses guess that proves he was correct this time.
A broken clock is correct twice a day
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 10:21:53 AM
I'm in a meeting and being asked questions.  I'll be lurking.
Why would anybody be looking for information from Tony?
He said the management was a bunch of dumbasses guess that proves he was correct this time.
A broken clock is correct twice a day
The real question - was Tony late to the meeting?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 10:22:21 AM
I'm in a meeting and being asked questions.  I'll be lurking.
Why would anybody be looking for information from Tony?
He said the management was a bunch of dumbasses guess that proves he was correct this time.
That's all true but there are no managers in this one.  Actually a productive, technical meeting with the vendor on building a new system.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 10:23:37 AM
I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then?
Check in if you are lurking out there Raz, hope you are getting better!
I did not see the Raz report.  What happened?
Was at the rifle range and walking in the near dark to pick up targets or something and walked into an 8' open trench.  Broke both bones his leg and was in the hospital required surgery and multiple screws and plates.
Holy crap.  That's nuts.
I'm sure I missed some details but it's very odd there was an open 8' deep ditch
Seems that way to me but he did not make mention of why it was there, etc...   Would be a big time OSHA violation/fine and nice retirement fund contribution for Raz if they got any insurance!
I know, right? Especially since it seemed to have been between the shooting area and the target area, odd
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 10:30:52 AM
[...]
Best guess would be some underground utility work but who knows, the shooting area with rifles to the target area could be anywhere from 300-1000 yards and commonly these days 300-500 so that is a lot of area.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 10:46:09 AM
CB must have come by and broke the damn banter and the Jam, jeez the CLE's are lasting longer than a Gurkha
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 10:46:40 AM
[...]
Gotta be fenced-off
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 10:46:43 AM
Dalek sticks jammin'
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 20, 2014, 10:47:11 AM
...and I'm off to catch a train.  Later gents.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 10:47:32 AM
My Father Lancero's up - very nice cigars bought some last time they were on special.  5/$32.50 today, seems like that is what they  were last time
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 10:48:12 AM
...and I'm off to catch a train.  Later gents.
Enjoy the ride!  Bullet train or conventional tour through the countryside?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 10:49:10 AM
[...]
Yep and with trench plates that deep
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 10:54:13 AM
...and I'm off to catch a train.  Later gents.
See ya later Dave!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 11:02:11 AM
My Father Lancero's up - very nice cigars bought some last time they were on special.  5/$32.50 today, seems like that is what they  were last time
Those flew out, EPC New Waves up now - no interest to me there
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 20, 2014, 11:04:36 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 11:05:38 AM
Mashing just for you CG, saving $2 too with NO Free Shipping either

Tatuaje Black Melamine Ashtray

MSRP: $15.00

Monster Price: $12.98

Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 11:06:31 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Shorter than usual for day you is only about 15 minutes so guess it is a hi and a bye post for you today :)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 20, 2014, 11:10:17 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Shorter than usual for day you is only about 15 minutes so guess it is a hi and a bye post for you today :)

Ha, indeed.  Got the conference with the boy's teacher today.  All caught up on school work and whatnot so I'll have time to just kick back and relax and home before a fun filled week with her entire family.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 11:11:07 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Jesus! When I die, I want to come back as you. Morning Joe, you're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 11:12:34 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Shorter than usual for day you is only about 15 minutes so guess it is a hi and a bye post for you today :)

Ha, indeed.  Got the conference with the boy's teacher today.  All caught up on school work and whatnot so I'll have time to just kick back and relax and home before a fun filled week with her entire family.
Don't even try to extract sympathy
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 11:13:35 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Mornin Joe!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 11:14:05 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Shorter than usual for day you is only about 15 minutes so guess it is a hi and a bye post for you today :)

Ha, indeed.  Got the conference with the boy's teacher today.  All caught up on school work and whatnot so I'll have time to just kick back and relax and home before a fun filled week with her entire family.
sounds like a nice relaxation time for you.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 20, 2014, 11:14:45 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Jesus! When I die, I want to come back as you. Morning Joe, you're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels!

Wish that were actually the case.  Just grinding away for now.  If that gov't job goes full time, THEN we'll talk gravy train.  Beers I'm targeting:  Drake's Jolly Rodger imperial coffee stout and Modern Times Monster's Park imperial stout.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 11:14:49 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Jesus! When I die, I want to come back as you. Morning Joe, you're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels!
Runs on local sweet  honey too.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 11:15:32 AM
Mashing just for you CG, saving $2 too with NO Free Shipping either

Tatuaje Black Melamine Ashtray

MSRP: $15.00

Monster Price: $12.98
Fuckers!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 20, 2014, 11:15:48 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Did  you ever end up getting a box of the Short Story Maduros?  Mine are arriving today, just gotta hope the UPS guy wants to finish extra early today, too.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 11:17:05 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Did  you ever end up getting a box of the Short Story Maduros?  Mine are arriving today, just gotta hope the UPS guy wants to finish extra early today, too.
I didn't - still thinking about it.  Not doing a full box of Sharks this year either - just getting a half box and then some other Anejo sizes(46 and 60 probably)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 11:20:49 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Did  you ever end up getting a box of the Short Story Maduros?  Mine are arriving today, just gotta hope the UPS guy wants to finish extra early today, too.
I didn't - still thinking about it.  Not doing a full box of Sharks this year either - just getting a half box and then some other Anejo sizes(46 and 60 probably)
Better watch it, you may lose your GigarGuy moniker
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 11:20:51 AM
12 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
11 My Father Lancero's
          5/32.50
10 CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 9 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/22.50
 8 Oliva Saison Torpedo (6.0"x52)
         10/34.99
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 CAO Italia Novella (4.5"x46)
         10/34.99
 5 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Torpedo
          5/19.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x56)
         10/39.99
 3  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black #58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
         10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
          5/19.99
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 20, 2014, 11:23:44 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Did  you ever end up getting a box of the Short Story Maduros?  Mine are arriving today, just gotta hope the UPS guy wants to finish extra early today, too.
I didn't - still thinking about it.  Not doing a full box of Sharks this year either - just getting a half box and then some other Anejo sizes(46 and 60 probably)

I'm also passing on Sharks.  Really just don't like them THAT much more than the other sizes of Anejos which are easier and can be found all year long.  Saving for some EPC New Wave Reservas instead.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 11:24:50 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Did  you ever end up getting a box of the Short Story Maduros?  Mine are arriving today, just gotta hope the UPS guy wants to finish extra early today, too.
I didn't - still thinking about it.  Not doing a full box of Sharks this year either - just getting a half box and then some other Anejo sizes(46 and 60 probably)
Better watch it, you may lose your GigarGuy moniker
:(
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 11:27:49 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Did  you ever end up getting a box of the Short Story Maduros?  Mine are arriving today, just gotta hope the UPS guy wants to finish extra early today, too.
I didn't - still thinking about it.  Not doing a full box of Sharks this year either - just getting a half box and then some other Anejo sizes(46 and 60 probably)
Better watch it, you may lose your GigarGuy moniker
:(
But don't worry you will still be a dumb-ass-skewl-boy. :)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 11:28:11 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Jesus! When I die, I want to come back as you. Morning Joe, you're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels!
Mmmmm!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 11:28:27 AM
Damn we need a Dean story or a Dad story this morning to brighten things up around here.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 11:29:05 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Jesus! When I die, I want to come back as you. Morning Joe, you're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels!
Mmmmm!
Biscuit wheels not Donut wheels so go back to sleep Tony
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 11:29:53 AM
Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Did  you ever end up getting a box of the Short Story Maduros?  Mine are arriving today, just gotta hope the UPS guy wants to finish extra early today, too.
I didn't - still thinking about it.  Not doing a full box of Sharks this year either - just getting a half box and then some other Anejo sizes(46 and 60 probably)
Better watch it, you may lose your GigarGuy moniker
:(
But don't worry you will still be a dumb-ass-skewl-boy. :)
Phew, glad I won't lose that title!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 11:30:11 AM
Damn we need a Dean story or a Dad story this morning to brighten things up around here.
Or see that damn tramp-stamp!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 11:39:44 AM
Damn we need a Dean story or a Dad story this morning to brighten things up around here.
Or see that damn tramp-stamp!
That I personally do not need to see
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 11:40:17 AM
Damn we need a Dean story or a Dad story this morning to brighten things up around here.
Or see that damn tramp-stamp!
He's not exactly been forthcoming with details of that inkjob
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 11:41:02 AM
13 Punch Bareknuckle Elites (5.2"x45)
         10/28.50
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 11:43:01 AM
@ LSU Chip

LA SENATE POLL: Cassidy 56%, Landrieu 41%... Developing...
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 11:50:02 AM
Time to think about lunch what we got on the menu CG?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 11:55:50 AM
Time to think about lunch what we got on the menu CG?
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Wisconsin Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Wisconsin Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Burritos
   Stroganoff over Noodles
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 11:57:07 AM
Time to think about lunch what we got on the menu CG?
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Wisconsin Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Wisconsin Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Burritos
   Stroganoff over Noodles
Hummm nothing seams to strike my fancy today.   Pizza sounds good.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 11:58:31 AM
Time to think about lunch what we got on the menu CG?
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Wisconsin Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Wisconsin Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Burritos
   Stroganoff over Noodles
Hummm nothing seams to strike my fancy today.   Pizza sounds good.
Chicken burrito and a salad
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 12:02:05 PM
Time to think about lunch what we got on the menu CG?
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Wisconsin Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Wisconsin Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Burritos
   Stroganoff over Noodles
Hummm nothing seams to strike my fancy today.   Pizza sounds good.
Chicken burrito and a salad
That sounds like the best thing.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 12:33:11 PM
Turkey, salad and some side veggies here.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 12:33:28 PM
14 Xikar Defiance The Instigator (Torpedo)
          5/18.50
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 12:35:33 PM
I believe that Xikar sold all their cigar lines to General, parent company of CI.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 12:36:39 PM
I believe that Xikar sold all their cigar lines to General, parent company of CI.
And apparently they only had a 5er because they is gone already.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 12:51:03 PM
15 Diesel Introductory Sampler #2
Diesel Introductory Sampler #2 includes:
3 - Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo (5" x 56)
3 - Diesel Unlimited d.5 (5.5" x 54)
3 - Diesel Hair of the Dog Robusto (5" x 50)
          9/27.50
[...]
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 12:52:50 PM
Turkey, salad and some side veggies here.
Stop the madness already
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 12:54:05 PM
Turkey, salad and some side veggies here.
Ham & cheese sub with kettle cooked potato chips.  Love that they say "Sea Salt" on the bag.  all salt originated in the sea at some point....
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 12:54:30 PM
oh, and hello everyone!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 12:55:40 PM
I believe that Xikar sold all their cigar lines to General, parent company of CI.
Just exactly which brands doesn't General own?  seems like they're buying up all of them.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 12:56:05 PM
Turkey, salad and some side veggies here.
Ham & cheese sub with kettle cooked potato chips.  Love that they say "Sea Salt" on the bag.  all salt originated in the sea at some point....
Good afternoon Sam - chicken burrito and a corn dog for me!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 12:58:36 PM
Turkey, salad and some side veggies here.
Just finished - two giant slices of NY Style Pizza and a Root Beer for $7
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 12:59:05 PM
oh, and hello everyone!
Afternoon SS
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 12:59:11 PM
I believe that Xikar sold all their cigar lines to General, parent company of CI.
Just exactly which brands doesn't General own?  seems like they're buying up all of them.
All the "boutiques" will be owned by one of the 3 giants, sooner or later.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 12:59:47 PM
Turkey, salad and some side veggies here.
Stop the madness already
I like those kettle cooked with sea salt!  Mrs Vickies?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 01:00:51 PM
I believe that Xikar sold all their cigar lines to General, parent company of CI.
Just exactly which brands doesn't General own?  seems like they're buying up all of them.
All the "boutiques" will be owned by one of the 3 giants, sooner or later.  Sheesh.
Probably sooner than later
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 01:02:41 PM
If I was in the buying mode I would be buying this one:

15 Diesel Introductory Sampler #2
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 01:04:29 PM
Turkey, salad and some side veggies here.
Stop the madness already
I like those kettle cooked with sea salt!  Mrs Vickies?
No, These are called "Dirty Potato Chips"  Looks like they're based in Gramercy, LA
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 01:12:46 PM
16 AVO XO Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/24.50
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 01:29:11 PM
Turkey, salad and some side veggies here.
Stop the madness already
I like those kettle cooked with sea salt!  Mrs Vickies?
No, These are called "Dirty Potato Chips"  Looks like they're based in Gramercy, LA
I have seen those but never tried them.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 01:32:43 PM
I'm back from looking at some jobs only to find we're talking about General Cigar and Dirty Potato Chips? WTF?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 01:36:05 PM
I'm back from looking at some jobs only to find we're talking about General Cigar and Dirty Potato Chips? WTF?
Nothing to see here keep moving folks
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 01:41:23 PM
16 AVO XO Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/24.50
[...]

How bad can the Jam get, those Avo XO's are on the DD at the Sister for less $ than the jam.  10/$40
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 20, 2014, 01:44:51 PM
I'm back from looking at some jobs only to find we're talking about General Cigar and Dirty Potato Chips? WTF?

Welcome back... I'd be outta here but I'm hoping UPS comes before I actually have to leave.  Otherwise I'll be stopping back by later, which I really dont want.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 01:45:24 PM
Hot Damn I knew some smart mf'r was going to make women obsolete, just did not figure it would be in my lifetime!!!!!

LIFE-LIKE ROBOTS PREPARED FOR MASS COMMERCIALIZATION...

Will replace receptionists, pop stars -- sex dolls...
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 01:45:56 PM
I'm back from looking at some jobs only to find we're talking about General Cigar and Dirty Potato Chips? WTF?

Welcome back... I'd be outta here but I'm hoping UPS comes before I actually have to leave.  Otherwise I'll be stopping back by later, which I really dont want.
Ain't life a bitch!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 20, 2014, 01:46:58 PM
I'm back from looking at some jobs only to find we're talking about General Cigar and Dirty Potato Chips? WTF?

Welcome back... I'd be outta here but I'm hoping UPS comes before I actually have to leave.  Otherwise I'll be stopping back by later, which I really dont want.
Ain't life a bitch!

LOL, right?!  Fucking UPS... hurry up!!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 01:56:53 PM
I'm back from looking at some jobs only to find we're talking about General Cigar and Dirty Potato Chips? WTF?

Welcome back... I'd be outta here but I'm hoping UPS comes before I actually have to leave.  Otherwise I'll be stopping back by later, which I really dont want.
Ain't life a bitch!

LOL, right?!  Fucking UPS... hurry up!!
You're in danger of working a full 1/2 day!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 01:58:07 PM
I'm back from looking at some jobs only to find we're talking about General Cigar and Dirty Potato Chips? WTF?

Welcome back... I'd be outta here but I'm hoping UPS comes before I actually have to leave.  Otherwise I'll be stopping back by later, which I really dont want.
Ain't life a bitch!

LOL, right?!  Fucking UPS... hurry up!!
You're in danger of working a full 1/2 day!
You mean being at an office for a full 1/2 day - don't confuse that with working.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 01:59:02 PM
Still no damn Dean, hmmm strange but he will show up with a great story sooner or later.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 01:59:48 PM
I'm back from looking at some jobs only to find we're talking about General Cigar and Dirty Potato Chips? WTF?

Welcome back... I'd be outta here but I'm hoping UPS comes before I actually have to leave.  Otherwise I'll be stopping back by later, which I really dont want.
Ain't life a bitch!

LOL, right?!  Fucking UPS... hurry up!!
TWSS.  Afternoon jwacky.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 02:00:50 PM
Still no damn Dean, hmmm strange but he will show up with a great story sooner or later.
You mean FloriDean?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 02:03:56 PM
Still no damn Dean, hmmm strange but he will show up with a great story sooner or later.
You mean FloriDean?
Only Dean I know
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 20, 2014, 02:05:22 PM
I'm back from looking at some jobs only to find we're talking about General Cigar and Dirty Potato Chips? WTF?

Welcome back... I'd be outta here but I'm hoping UPS comes before I actually have to leave.  Otherwise I'll be stopping back by later, which I really dont want.
Ain't life a bitch!

LOL, right?!  Fucking UPS... hurry up!!
You're in danger of working a full 1/2 day!
You mean being at an office for a full 1/2 day - don't confuse that with working.

How does sitting and waiting for cigars not count as work?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 02:09:21 PM
17 Spectre Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
16 AVO XO Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/24.50
[...]
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 02:09:30 PM
I'm back from looking at some jobs only to find we're talking about General Cigar and Dirty Potato Chips? WTF?

Welcome back... I'd be outta here but I'm hoping UPS comes before I actually have to leave.  Otherwise I'll be stopping back by later, which I really dont want.
Ain't life a bitch!

LOL, right?!  Fucking UPS... hurry up!!
You're in danger of working a full 1/2 day!
You mean being at an office for a full 1/2 day - don't confuse that with working.

How does sitting and waiting for cigars not count as work?
As long as the big boss don't know.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 02:11:02 PM
Thanks again Chip.  How 'bout them Spectres?  Need to try another one myself.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 02:13:06 PM
Thanks again Chip.  How 'bout them Spectres?  Need to try another one myself.
Hey there Mike, how's it hangin'?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 02:13:07 PM
I'm back from looking at some jobs only to find we're talking about General Cigar and Dirty Potato Chips? WTF?

Welcome back... I'd be outta here but I'm hoping UPS comes before I actually have to leave.  Otherwise I'll be stopping back by later, which I really dont want.
Ain't life a bitch!

LOL, right?!  Fucking UPS... hurry up!!
You're in danger of working a full 1/2 day!
You mean being at an office for a full 1/2 day - don't confuse that with working.

How does sitting and waiting for cigars not count as work?
Check your position description and it does not count as "other duties as assigned" either as you can't self assign.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 20, 2014, 02:16:12 PM
I'm back from looking at some jobs only to find we're talking about General Cigar and Dirty Potato Chips? WTF?

Welcome back... I'd be outta here but I'm hoping UPS comes before I actually have to leave.  Otherwise I'll be stopping back by later, which I really dont want.
Ain't life a bitch!

LOL, right?!  Fucking UPS... hurry up!!
You're in danger of working a full 1/2 day!
You mean being at an office for a full 1/2 day - don't confuse that with working.

How does sitting and waiting for cigars not count as work?
Check your position description and it does not count as "other duties as assigned" either as you can't self assign.

Doesn't specify that I can't... so I'm good.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 20, 2014, 02:20:43 PM
OK, can't wait any longer, I gotta get outta here.  Looks like I'll be coming back later.  Overtime!!  Have a great weekend and Thanksgiving, all!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 02:24:09 PM
Thanks again Chip.  How 'bout them Spectres?  Need to try another one myself.
Hey there Mike, how's it hangin'?
Straight and limp.  TMI?  Riding the weather roller coaster.  Back down to teens for lows to night but back to low 50's this weekend.  How's things with you?  You job hunting or did I misread a post?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 02:27:01 PM
OK, can't wait any longer, I gotta get outta here.  Looks like I'll be coming back later.  Overtime!!  Have a great weekend and Thanksgiving, all!
have a great Thanksgivng yourself Joe
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 02:27:40 PM
OK, can't wait any longer, I gotta get outta here.  Looks like I'll be coming back later.  Overtime!!  Have a great weekend and Thanksgiving, all!
Happy Turkey Leg.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 02:31:59 PM
Thanks again Chip.  How 'bout them Spectres?  Need to try another one myself.
Hey there Mike, how's it hangin'?
Straight and limp.  TMI?  Riding the weather roller coaster.  Back down to teens for lows to night but back to low 50's this weekend.  How's things with you?  You job hunting or did I misread a post?
I meant I was looking at jobs @ my job, I work with Union mechanics, specifically carpenters
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: sfish on November 20, 2014, 02:32:38 PM
OK, can't wait any longer, I gotta get outta here.  Looks like I'll be coming back later.  Overtime!!  Have a great weekend and Thanksgiving, all!
That's it for me too, if Joe's not working, I'm not working! See you guys tomorrow
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 02:34:31 PM
Sphincter's are getting stale time to move them out and get on with the Jam, nobody wants cigars that taste like barbeque today.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 02:35:11 PM
OK, can't wait any longer, I gotta get outta here.  Looks like I'll be coming back later.  Overtime!!  Have a great weekend and Thanksgiving, all!
That's it for me too, if Joe's not working, I'm not working! See you guys tomorrow
Later Mr Fish
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 02:36:13 PM
Joe, you getting these for Christmas?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbmf/jackdaniels/gifts-that-will-turn-you-into-a-whiskey-connoisseur (http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbmf/jackdaniels/gifts-that-will-turn-you-into-a-whiskey-connoisseur)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 02:38:53 PM
Joe, you getting these for Christmas?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbmf/jackdaniels/gifts-that-will-turn-you-into-a-whiskey-connoisseur (http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbmf/jackdaniels/gifts-that-will-turn-you-into-a-whiskey-connoisseur)
I kind-a like that Whiskey Edge glass.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 02:39:41 PM
Joe, you getting these for Christmas?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbmf/jackdaniels/gifts-that-will-turn-you-into-a-whiskey-connoisseur (http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbmf/jackdaniels/gifts-that-will-turn-you-into-a-whiskey-connoisseur)
I kind-a like that Whiskey Edge glass.
That's the one thing that I would actually get - minus the whiskey-ballz
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 02:44:50 PM
Joe, you getting these for Christmas?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbmf/jackdaniels/gifts-that-will-turn-you-into-a-whiskey-connoisseur (http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbmf/jackdaniels/gifts-that-will-turn-you-into-a-whiskey-connoisseur)
I kind-a like that Whiskey Edge glass.
That's the one thing that I would actually get - minus the whiskey-ballz
I found these pretty neat too.

http://www.beveragefactory.com/sales/battle-of-the-growlers.html?trk_msg=GNO06N3P2T74N6S7P2P0U6Q5CK&trk_contact=STOBOLOSQK2TL3U7AONFHPGPG8&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Battle+of+the+Growlers&utm_campaign=Battle+of+the+Growlers+-+Which+One+Will+You+Choose%3f
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 02:45:38 PM
Joe, you getting these for Christmas?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbmf/jackdaniels/gifts-that-will-turn-you-into-a-whiskey-connoisseur (http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbmf/jackdaniels/gifts-that-will-turn-you-into-a-whiskey-connoisseur)
I kind-a like that Whiskey Edge glass.
That's the one thing that I would actually get - minus the whiskey-ballz
I found these pretty neat too.

http://www.beveragefactory.com/sales/battle-of-the-growlers.html?trk_msg=GNO06N3P2T74N6S7P2P0U6Q5CK&trk_contact=STOBOLOSQK2TL3U7AONFHPGPG8&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Battle+of+the+Growlers&utm_campaign=Battle+of+the+Growlers+-+Which+One+Will+You+Choose%3f
Love the coupon code: "GRRR"
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 02:48:21 PM
68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 03:00:40 PM
68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 03:02:50 PM
68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 03:04:58 PM
68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Whhooo 78 degrees and sunny on Sunday!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 03:05:27 PM
Sphincter's are getting stale time to move them out and get on with the Jam, nobody wants cigars that taste like barbeque today.
Damn these things are still up.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 03:08:16 PM
68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Building a workbench at a friends house this weekend(on Sat) - might see if I can get his garage all stinky :)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 03:09:17 PM
68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Building a workbench at a friends house this weekend(on Sat) - might see if I can get his garage all stinky :)
No Stink = No Bench
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 03:10:20 PM
68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Building a workbench at a friends house this weekend(on Sat) - might see if I can get his garage all stinky :)
No Stink = No Bench
I asked if his wife liked the smell of cigars, he said no - hope she isn't home on Saturday ;)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 03:10:44 PM
OK, can't wait any longer, I gotta get outta here.  Looks like I'll be coming back later.  Overtime!!  Have a great weekend and Thanksgiving, all!
That's it for me too, if Joe's not working, I'm not working! See you guys tomorrow
It's Joe's fault?  Of course it is 'sides he isn't here to defend himself.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 03:14:09 PM
68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Who pays attention to the weather when they're at a brewery?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 03:22:48 PM
68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Who pays attention to the weather when they're at a brewery?
It is an outdoor place so I do.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 03:25:27 PM
18 Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro (6.0"x47)
          5/22.50
17 Spectre Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
16 AVO XO Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/24.50
[...]
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 03:29:36 PM
68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Who pays attention to the weather when they're at a brewery?
It is an outdoor place so I do.
Got me there.  Never mind.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 03:42:24 PM
68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Who pays attention to the weather when they're at a brewery?
It is an outdoor place so I do.
Got me there.  Never mind.
:)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 03:45:16 PM
Almost gone but those 8-5-8's were a decent offer
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 03:46:23 PM
68 degrees here maybe I can get a smoke in today.
GFY!  I'll be smoking tomorrow night, and I will need it after this week.
Rain here for the weekend, we desperately need it but would rather have it mid week.  Plan to go to the Jester King Brewery on Saturday but that is not a pleasant place to be in the rain.
Who pays attention to the weather when they're at a brewery?
It is an outdoor place so I do.
Got me there.  Never mind.
:)
I have been there one time when it was raining and it was not pleasant!  Gets muddy and nasty.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 03:50:45 PM
Almost gone but those 8-5-8's were a decent offer
Would treat myself to them back in the salad days.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 03:54:32 PM
Almost gone but those 8-5-8's were a decent offer
Would treat myself to them back in the salad days.
Gone now and got some sure enough turds up.  RP Fusions
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:01:17 PM
19 Rocky Patel Fusion Torpedo (6.2"x52)
         10/37.50
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 04:02:16 PM
Almost gone but those 8-5-8's were a decent offer
Would treat myself to them back in the salad days.
Gone now and got some sure enough turds up.  RP Fusions
Another crappy offering for another crappy Jam.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 04:12:24 PM
Almost gone but those 8-5-8's were a decent offer
Would treat myself to them back in the salad days.
Gone now and got some sure enough turds up.  RP Fusions
Like tyhe 858's these aren't even fusions.  they're "New"  and they seem to think 'charming"  just exactly what the hell is a charming cigar?  (other than these rp faux fusions)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 04:13:22 PM
sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 04:13:26 PM
Eyes is out of here.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 04:17:00 PM
sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 04:18:37 PM
Eyes is out of here.
Adios, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 04:23:02 PM
Almost gone but those 8-5-8's were a decent offer
Would treat myself to them back in the salad days.
Gone now and got some sure enough turds up.  RP Fusions
Another crappy offering for another crappy Jam.
Crapbalaya!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 04:24:36 PM
sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
The Commiewealth of Austin?  Say it ain't so!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 04:26:43 PM
Eyes is out of here.
Later TR!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 04:27:17 PM
sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
The Commiewealth of Austin?  Say it ain't so!
CB!!  How ya doooin'?  how was the trip?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 04:29:51 PM
sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
>>>Can't understand the whole "you can't smoke outside" thing.  I mean,  I fully understand the smoking INSIDE thing, but can't smoke outside?  sort of draws a "WTF?" from me.  I mean you are out fucking side.  the bad things in a cigar don't hold a candle to the carcinogens already in the air out there.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 04:30:36 PM
damn habits (>>>)  haven't posted in the banter for a few weeks and still revert sometimes.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 04:35:55 PM
sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
The Commiewealth of Austin?  Say it ain't so!
Hey Mikey.  Oh yeah, the nanny state is hitting on all cylinders down here.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 04:37:09 PM
damn habits (>>>)  haven't posted in the banter for a few weeks and still revert sometimes.
Darn, you caught yourself, depriving us of the opportunity to give you schitt about it.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 04:44:43 PM
ahhh damn,  sorry!  :P   Hi Mark!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 04:50:55 PM
sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
The Commiewealth of Austin?  Say it ain't so!
CB!!  How ya doooin'?  how was the trip?
Trip was good, thanks.  Drive back, no so much.  Warden caught a cold and wasn't up to driving and woke up to a flat the next morning. Shit happens.  Wazzup with you and yours?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 04:53:00 PM
sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
The Commiewealth of Austin?  Say it ain't so!
Hey Mikey.  Oh yeah, the nanny state is hitting on all cylinders down here.
Just imagine what we would do to ourselves if we weren't properly supervised.  Shit, we might even live our lives the way we want to.  Can't have that!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 04:56:55 PM
sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
The Commiewealth of Austin?  Say it ain't so!
CB!!  How ya doooin'?  how was the trip?
Trip was good, thanks.  Drive back, no so much.  Warden caught a cold and wasn't up to driving and woke up to a flat the next morning. Shit happens.  Wazzup with you and yours?
actually, all's well in ss2ville.  my son & dil had our 2nd grandson last week and he's doing well,  my oldest daughter passed the bar 2 weeks ago, and my youngest is having her senior recital  for graduation from college.  she graduates in the spring, but next semester is all taken up with student teaching so she's doing her final recital on Sunday.  You're welcome to come!  we're having a small reception at her apartment afterwards.   flat tires on trips do suck.  unloading the trunk, changing it and loading everything back up.
hope the warden's feeling better.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 04:58:20 PM
sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
The Commiewealth of Austin?  Say it ain't so!
Hey Mikey.  Oh yeah, the nanny state is hitting on all cylinders down here.
Just imagine what we would do to ourselves if we weren't properly supervised.  Shit, we might even live our lives the way we want to.  Can't have that!
you're right because if we actually got to do what we wanted, we might actually be....happy?  can't have that either!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 20, 2014, 05:00:03 PM
so what do you think,  la perla grand pearl, ooo, or black crown for the ride home?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 05:04:06 PM
20 Isla del Sol by Drew Estate Churchill (7.0"x50)
          5/17.00
[...]
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 05:20:36 PM
Got my ears lowered - still as ugly as I remember I was!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:24:24 PM
66 degrees and mostly sunny but a bit windy with a Diesel Hair of the Dog lit up on the patio.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 05:26:31 PM
[...]
Don't forget all the helpful hints from all the bystanders.  Great family news.  Everybody moving upward and onward - and off the payroll hopefully.  Grandpa ss2!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:28:21 PM
Tip of the day:

"Socialism only works

in two places:

Heaven where they don't

need it and hell where they already have it."

-Ronald Reagan
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 05:28:32 PM
66 degrees and mostly sunny but a bit windy with a Diesel Hair of the Dog lit up on the patio.
Reduces your air resistence though.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 05:30:26 PM
I fucking hate work.  I was supposed to head home two hours ago.  Argh!!!!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 05:30:30 PM
[...]
All great news Sam, congrats!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:31:22 PM
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:32:02 PM
I fucking hate work.  I was supposed to head home two hours ago.  Argh!!!!
Suck it up!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:32:45 PM
Got my ears lowered - still as ugly as I remember I was!
Just so you did not get any uglier!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 05:33:49 PM
I fucking hate work.  I was supposed to head home two hours ago.  Argh!!!!
Suck it up!
Working from home, SUCK IT!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 05:34:05 PM
Got my ears lowered - still as ugly as I remember I was!
Just so you did not get any uglier!
Always good to not go backwards in that department!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:34:41 PM
sorry i disappeared, very busy afternoon, totally un expected and un wanted.
Likewise.  On the plus side was a meeting at a very good Austin BBQ joint.  On the minus side I noticed they now have prominatent "no smoking" signs on their beautiful patio overlooking the hill country.  Used to be able to enjoy a cigar out there.  As TXDave would say, the Austin commies continue their march unabated.
The Commiewealth of Austin?  Say it ain't so!
Well it is so and getting worse by the day.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 05:36:22 PM
21 Man O' War Dark Horse 4.5x44
         10/27.50
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:39:55 PM
Miniature MOW leftovers now that is interesting.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 05:40:48 PM
I fucking hate work.  I was supposed to head home two hours ago.  Argh!!!!
Just show 'em whose boss and leave!  Oh fuck, there is that paycheck stuff.  Never mind.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 05:41:27 PM
Miniature MOW leftovers now that is interesting.
Not very open about the size of this little rascal, it takes a little digging.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 05:42:23 PM
I fucking hate work.  I was supposed to head home two hours ago.  Argh!!!!
Suck it up!
I'm gonna suck up that Cuarenta, is what I'm gonna do.  I'm outta here, ladies!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:45:48 PM
Miniature MOW leftovers now that is interesting.
Not very open about the size of this little rascal, it takes a little digging.
Yeah it does and it is not much more than a cigarillo.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:46:24 PM
I fucking hate work.  I was supposed to head home two hours ago.  Argh!!!!
Suck it up!
I'm gonna suck up that Cuarenta, is what I'm gonna do.  I'm outta here, ladies!
Enjoy your smoke
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 05:48:13 PM
I fucking hate work.  I was supposed to head home two hours ago.  Argh!!!!
Suck it up!
I'm gonna suck up that Cuarenta, is what I'm gonna do.  I'm outta here, ladies!
Have a good night Uncle T!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 05:48:34 PM
Miniature MOW leftovers now that is interesting.
Not very open about the size of this little rascal, it takes a little digging.
Yeah it does and it is not much more than a cigarillo.
Smaller than the 4.5x44 listed?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 05:49:19 PM
Miniature MOW leftovers now that is interesting.
Not very open about the size of this little rascal, it takes a little digging.
Yeah it does and it is not much more than a cigarillo.
Smaller than the 4.5x44 listed?
No
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 20, 2014, 06:11:34 PM
Well I am out - have a good night gents!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 06:14:39 PM
22 Whitetail Glass-Top Humidor
          1/25.00
21 Man O' War Dark Horse 4.5x44
         10/27.50
[...]
Post by: LSUFAN on November 20, 2014, 06:17:21 PM
Well I am out - have a good night gents!
Right behind Ya, have a good night guys.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 06:20:02 PM
Well I am out - have a good night gents!
Right behind Ya, have a good night guys.
Talk to you in the morning Chip.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 06:20:21 PM
Jam has reached a new low now.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 06:33:49 PM
Well I am out - have a good night gents!
Right behind Ya, have a good night guys.
Once again, thanks for the recaps, Chip.  Wish you'd had more to work with.  Crapalaya, indeed.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 08:22:03 PM
25 La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003 - 7.25"x52 figurado (Salamone)
          5/29.50
24 Gurkha Centurian - Perfecto Jobbies
          12/39.99
23 Cuba Libre - Little Nubbies
          20/35.00
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 08:22:51 PM
I won't keep doing the recaps, I just wanted to try it.  So there!  I did!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 20, 2014, 08:34:43 PM
I won't keep doing the recaps, I just wanted to try it.  So there!  I did!
And did an excellent job!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 20, 2014, 08:44:37 PM
I won't keep doing the recaps, I just wanted to try it.  So there!  I did!
Tag, you're it!
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 09:26:59 PM
I won't keep doing the recaps, I just wanted to try it.  So there!  I did!
And did an excellent job!
I tried it once before on CI's site and totally fucked it up.  Much easier here.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 09:37:21 PM
27 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura - Torpedo (6.5"x52)
          5/19.99
26 Sun Grown Square Off Sampler
Includes:
5 - RP Sungrown somethings
5 - AB something elses.  (The fucking deal changed while I was in the middle of cutting and pasting.)
          10/39.50
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 09:41:40 PM
Ok, now I'm just showing off.   ;D
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 09:58:16 PM
Yeah, I don't think Chip ever says "the fucking deal changed when I was....".  But keep trying, grasshopper.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 10:27:16 PM
Yeah, I don't think Chip ever says "the fucking deal changed when I was....".  But keep trying, grasshopper.
I hope I didn't offend you with that.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 10:33:22 PM
29 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press) (5.5"x55)
          10/39.99
28 Diesel Unholy Cocktail
          10/29.99
27 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura - Torpedo (6.5"x52)
          5/19.99
26 Sun Grown Square Off Sampler
Includes:
5 - Rocky Patel Sungrow
5 - Alec Bradley Sungrown
          10/39.50
[...]
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 10:41:03 PM
Yeah, I don't think Chip ever says "the fucking deal changed when I was....".  But keep trying, grasshopper.
I hope I didn't offend you with that.
Oh, I'm offended alright.  This jam offering list is what's offensive.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 10:55:46 PM
Yeah, I don't think Chip ever says "the fucking deal changed when I was....".  But keep trying, grasshopper.
I hope I didn't offend you with that.
Oh, I'm offended alright.  This jam offering list is what's offensive.
What are you bitching about?  Didn't you see the Tempus?
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 20, 2014, 11:01:20 PM
Yeah, I don't think Chip ever says "the fucking deal changed when I was....".  But keep trying, grasshopper.
I hope I didn't offend you with that.
Oh, I'm offended alright.  This jam offering list is what's offensive.
What are you bitching about?  Didn't you see the Tempus?
Oh, you mean red bold shadow texted item?  You left out italics and underline.
Title: Re: 11/20/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 11:19:33 PM
30 Torano Colosseum Toro (6.0"x52)
          10/27.50
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 20, 2014, 11:23:52 PM
Yeah, I don't think Chip ever says "the fucking deal changed when I was....".  But keep trying, grasshopper.
I hope I didn't offend you with that.
Oh, I'm offended alright.  This jam offering list is what's offensive.
What are you bitching about?  Didn't you see the Tempus?
Oh, you mean red bold shadow texted item?  You left out italics and underline.
What can I say?  I'm fancy that way.