Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2019, 07:08:42 PM »

I'm at the Georgia Welcome Center. I left at 1pm. tried to pair my phone with the car but it defeated me. going to call the new to me redhead, she asked me to, and then a nap and cigar before I venture further north.
So how did this one enter into the picture?
I've known her since I've been in Florida. met her in an Attitude Adjustment meeting. I knew her boyfriend who died of cancer about 18 months ago. she started talking me up after meetings the past few months. she asked if I'd be interested in getting together. last night one thing of interest was she thought she came across as "a sex starved hussey" and apologised for it. I replied that she had nothing to apologise , that I wouldn't know a sex starved hussey if she slapped me in the face.
just got off the phone with her in fact.
Should have told her that was a prerequisite.

« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2019, 09:30:49 PM »

couldn't sleep so I hit another state.

« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2019, 09:39:12 PM »

couldn't sleep so I hit another state.
You're gonna be in NY before you know it.

« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2019, 09:44:40 PM »

couldn't sleep so I hit another state.
You're gonna be in NY before you know it.
just not tonight.
💤💤💤💤

« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2019, 11:52:44 PM »

Giving a diesel 10th anniversary a go.
And?
I think it's good if you like the Punch Diablo kinda similar

« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2019, 11:55:12 PM »

I'm at the Georgia Welcome Center. I left at 1pm. tried to pair my phone with the car but it defeated me. going to call the new to me redhead, she asked me to, and then a nap and cigar before I venture further north.
So how did this one enter into the picture?
I've known her since I've been in Florida. met her in an Attitude Adjustment meeting. I knew her boyfriend who died of cancer about 18 months ago. she started talking me up after meetings the past few months. she asked if I'd be interested in getting together. last night one thing of interest was she thought she came across as "a sex starved hussey" and apologised for it. I replied that she had nothing to apologise , that I wouldn't know a sex starved hussey if she slapped me in the face.
just got off the phone with her in fact.
Sometimes I'm glad I'm married but good for you brother
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]