Author Topic: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014  (Read 216927 times)

dogdays

  • Guest

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #751 on: July 17, 2014, 01:22:33 PM »

since there are no page flips, is oyam making a big deal about
18 * 2 = 36
and
18 * 3 = 54
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #752 on: July 17, 2014, 01:23:56 PM »

since there are no page flips, is oyam making a big deal about
18 * 2 = 36
and
18 * 3 = 54
LOL ! .

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
Logged

jswaykos

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .

Nice... maybe I'll smoke a LAdC EE tonight, haven't had one in forever.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

  • Guest

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

BITCH!
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
I Stop biding at cbid , because of Lori the whore .
Logged

dogdays

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .

Nice... maybe I'll smoke a LAdC EE tonight, haven't had one in forever.
They just suit me right, I am one of the few guys who likes them more than the Mi Amor(but the Mi Amor aged is fucking fantastic).  The Mi Amor Reserva tho, wow...love that beauty, just a little spendy

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
I Stop biding at cbid , because of Lori the whore .
Well, she is cheap and puts out for me ;)
Logged

jswaykos

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

Very Nice Shaun ! .

Nice... maybe I'll smoke a LAdC EE tonight, haven't had one in forever.
They just suit me right, I am one of the few guys who likes them more than the Mi Amor(but the Mi Amor aged is fucking fantastic).  The Mi Amor Reserva tho, wow...love that beauty, just a little spendy

Been so long since I've had either that I'm not even sure how I feel about them head-to-head.  Mi Amors are nice but not something I've ever stocked up on in any sort of quantity.  Haven't had the Mi Amor Reserva.

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

Very Nice Shaun ! .

Nice... maybe I'll smoke a LAdC EE tonight, haven't had one in forever.
They just suit me right, I am one of the few guys who likes them more than the Mi Amor(but the Mi Amor aged is fucking fantastic).  The Mi Amor Reserva tho, wow...love that beauty, just a little spendy

Been so long since I've had either that I'm not even sure how I feel about them head-to-head.  Mi Amors are nice but not something I've ever stocked up on in any sort of quantity.  Haven't had the Mi Amor Reserva.
I highly recommend trying it, the smaller sizes are really good.  But for $8/ea, they better be fucking amazing...hence why I don't have a box either.

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
I Stop biding at cbid , because of Lori the whore .
I like Lori, you just have to know how to talk to her. You get more bees with honey rather than vinegar boys!

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

10 Oliva V Meliano #4

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
I Stop biding at cbid , because of Lori the whore .
Well, she is cheap and puts out for me ;)
Lmao , I hate even more now ! .
Bit of a strange blanket statement to throw out there Steve
Logged

jswaykos

Thanks Lori! ;)
25 LADC EE #1

Very Nice Shaun ! .
Thanks Steve!  Love CBid when the prices are right
I Stop biding at cbid , because of Lori the whore .
Well, she is cheap and puts out for me ;)
Lmao , I hate even more now ! .
Bit of a strange blanket statement to throw out there Steve

He's a bit of a strange guy.