Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2023, 11:42:19 AM »

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2023, 11:53:49 AM »

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2023, 12:44:05 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 3
Raz Over Under is 7
Five.

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2023, 12:53:40 PM »

Any help?
She was one of my 3.
That's OK, I put them up for me anyway.
She finally got into the RNR HOF this year.  Overdue.

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2023, 12:54:41 PM »

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2023, 01:14:52 PM »

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Guys
Morning, PlayoffRick.
Hi Dave. Happy Tuesday
Not sure that's possible, but we can surely try!
Taco Tuesday.  Thats a plus.
It's Bratwurst Tuesday here. Which, admittedly, doesn't have the same ring. I think maybe we'll do tacos next Tuesday, though.

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2023, 01:36:51 PM »

Any help?
She was one of my 3.
That's OK, I put them up for me anyway.
She finally got into the RNR HOF this year.  Overdue.
I agree. I was even a member of her fan club when I was a kid.

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2023, 02:12:02 PM »

Thousands have signed a petition to “keep the green M&M sexy.”

Yikes

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/m-ms-packaging-sparks-culture-124116112.html

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2023, 02:12:20 PM »

Any help?
She was one of my 3.
That's OK, I put them up for me anyway.
She finally got into the RNR HOF this year.  Overdue.
I agree. I was even a member of her fan club when I was a kid.
I'm sure you were just a big fan of her music, right?

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2023, 02:17:17 PM »

I think that's enough for me. Hazzuh!

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2023, 03:42:46 PM »

Any help?
She was one of my 3.
That's OK, I put them up for me anyway.
She finally got into the RNR HOF this year.  Overdue.
I agree. I was even a member of her fan club when I was a kid.
I'm sure you were just a big fan of her music, right?
Let's just say that's the only fan club I've ever been part of. Only threw out my Pat Benatar scrap book in the last 10 years.

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2023, 05:36:30 PM »

Any help?
She was one of my 3.
That's OK, I put them up for me anyway.
She finally got into the RNR HOF this year.  Overdue.
I agree. I was even a member of her fan club when I was a kid.
I'm sure you were just a big fan of her music, right?
Let's just say that's the only fan club I've ever been part of. Only threw out my Pat Benatar scrap book in the last 10 years.
It's ok. I probably can find some old white snake or Cinderella tapes....just maybe
I'll never forget Pyromania on Vinyl. Or Hell's Bells for the first time.

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2023, 06:04:51 PM »

Any help?
She was one of my 3.
That's OK, I put them up for me anyway.
She finally got into the RNR HOF this year.  Overdue.
I agree. I was even a member of her fan club when I was a kid.
I'm sure you were just a big fan of her music, right?
Let's just say that's the only fan club I've ever been part of. Only threw out my Pat Benatar scrap book in the last 10 years.
It's ok. I probably can find some old white snake or Cinderella tapes....just maybe
I'll never forget Pyromania on Vinyl. Or Hell's Bells for the first time.

Vinyl is back in fashion. Your son doesn't have a turntable?

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2023, 06:33:37 PM »

Any help?
She was one of my 3.
That's OK, I put them up for me anyway.
She finally got into the RNR HOF this year.  Overdue.
I agree. I was even a member of her fan club when I was a kid.
I'm sure you were just a big fan of her music, right?
Let's just say that's the only fan club I've ever been part of. Only threw out my Pat Benatar scrap book in the last 10 years.
It's ok. I probably can find some old white snake or Cinderella tapes....just maybe
I'll never forget Pyromania on Vinyl. Or Hell's Bells for the first time.

Vinyl is back in fashion. Your son doesn't have a turntable?
I'm not sure he owns a single tape/CD/record. He does use Spotify and other stuff. He will never know what a mix tape is

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2023, 07:04:56 PM »

Any help?
She was one of my 3.
That's OK, I put them up for me anyway.
She finally got into the RNR HOF this year.  Overdue.
I agree. I was even a member of her fan club when I was a kid.
I'm sure you were just a big fan of her music, right?
Let's just say that's the only fan club I've ever been part of. Only threw out my Pat Benatar scrap book in the last 10 years.
It's ok. I probably can find some old white snake or Cinderella tapes....just maybe
I'll never forget Pyromania on Vinyl. Or Hell's Bells for the first time.

Vinyl is back in fashion. Your son doesn't have a turntable?
I'm not sure he owns a single tape/CD/record. He does use Spotify and other stuff. He will never know what a mix tape is
Hell, my car still has a tape deck AND a CD player.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4