Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2023  (Read 839 times)

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2023
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2023, 09:14:07 PM »

CAO Zocalo

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2023
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2023, 09:14:27 PM »

Enjoying my free bets from Draftkings, courtesy of sports betting becoming legal here this morning. Already up $76. Now I need Mark Andrews to score a TD, and for the final score to be over 35. Go offense!

It's been legal here for a while but I've never tried it.

Seems like you should have taken the under.
Lol, probably.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2023
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2023, 09:14:57 PM »

Enjoying my free bets from Draftkings, courtesy of sports betting becoming legal here this morning. Already up $76. Now I need Mark Andrews to score a TD, and for the final score to be over 35. Go offense!

It's been legal here for a while but I've never tried it.

Seems like you should have taken the under.
Lol, probably.
But it's free money, so no skin off my ass.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2023
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2023, 09:17:56 PM »

Deshaun had those Brownies humming today!

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2023
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2023, 09:39:12 PM »

Enjoying my free bets from Draftkings, courtesy of sports betting becoming legal here this morning. Already up $76. Now I need Mark Andrews to score a TD, and for the final score to be over 35. Go offense!

It's been legal here for a while but I've never tried it.

Seems like you should have taken the under.
Lol, probably.
But it's free money, so no skin off my ass.
Yeah and 22 points in the second half is very doable anyway.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2023
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2023, 09:50:13 PM »

Deshaun had those Brownies humming today!
Guess the Commies couldn't get enough help from Major Tuddy.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2023
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2023, 11:49:16 PM »

Enjoying my free bets from Draftkings, courtesy of sports betting becoming legal here this morning. Already up $76. Now I need Mark Andrews to score a TD, and for the final score to be over 35. Go offense!

It's been legal here for a while but I've never tried it.

Seems like you should have taken the under.
Lol, probably.
But it's free money, so no skin off my ass.
Yeah and 22 points in the second half is very doable anyway.
You only missed it by a touchdown. Until next week, my friend.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]