Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36

Sheesh.
I guess Native is still holding out for Tony to come up with something special for the 10K mark.
Original CI site I believe it was virgins with chip and dip party.
It would be a lost cause to try and move slower than the Pudgy Italian, I left home at 4:15 yesterday and traveled with my boss to Houston & back and I am off today so running late.

Good Morning And a Happy 10K Friday LSU & Golf!
Be gentle with the virgins today and save some chips and dip for the rest of us.  Last time this happened on the agai Banter, the girls were all pregnant and no snacks left for the rest of us.
All I see are the same old Platinum Stars and the same old Warden no virgins in the crowd here.   >:(

But, it is 60 degrees here this morning!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good Morning And a Happy 10K Friday LSU & Golf!
Be gentle with the virgins today and save some chips and dip for the rest of us.  Last time this happened on the agai Banter, the girls were all pregnant and no snacks left for the rest of us.
All I see are the same old Platinum Stars and the same old Warden no virgins in the crowd here.   >:(
I am sure your area is as bad as mine anyway so I think it would be a little hard to find a virgin of age anyway. I think you are better off with a cup of CDM coffee to start your day off with anyway.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

But, it is 60 degrees here this morning!
36° here this morning and then the rain moves in this afternoon and stays with us most of the weekend.

601 Green Robusto's.   5/$17 mashing.  That is a good price.

Good Morning And a Happy 10K Friday LSU & Golf!
Be gentle with the virgins today and save some chips and dip for the rest of us.  Last time this happened on the agai Banter, the girls were all pregnant and no snacks left for the rest of us.
All I see are the same old Platinum Stars and the same old Warden no virgins in the crowd here.   >:(
I am sure your area is as bad as mine anyway so I think it would be a little hard to find a virgin of age anyway. I think you are better off with a cup of CDM coffee to start your day off with anyway.
I do as a matter of fact have a large cup of hot CDM and it is good.

But, it is 60 degrees here this morning!
36° here this morning and then the rain moves in this afternoon and stays with us most of the weekend.
In the 20's for Dean this morning.

But, it is 60 degrees here this morning!
36° here this morning and then the rain moves in this afternoon and stays with us most of the weekend.
In the 20's for Dean this morning.
-6 here.

But, it is 60 degrees here this morning!
36° here this morning and then the rain moves in this afternoon and stays with us most of the weekend.
In the 20's for Dean this morning.
-6 here.
Rather Chilly!

Looks like CI and the Sister are both crapped out now.   ::)

But, it is 60 degrees here this morning!
36° here this morning and then the rain moves in this afternoon and stays with us most of the weekend.
In the 20's for Dean this morning.
-6 here.
Rather Chilly!
You're telling me!

But, it is 60 degrees here this morning!
36° here this morning and then the rain moves in this afternoon and stays with us most of the weekend.
In the 20's for Dean this morning.
-6 here.
Rather Chilly!
You're telling me!
Chit it is 14 degrees at my sons house in Myrtle Beach.

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.  TGIF!

But, it is 60 degrees here this morning!
36° here this morning and then the rain moves in this afternoon and stays with us most of the weekend.
In the 20's for Dean this morning.
-6 here.
Rather Chilly!
You're telling me!
Chit it is 14 degrees at my sons house in Myrtle Beach.
1 is the loneliest number...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36