Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
2/11/2022
« on: February 11, 2022, 12:00:41 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Happy Friday to all!

STILL Jamless Joe:

Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro - 10/32.50; 20/59.98; 30/82.50

Sis:

Door #1 - Punch Gran Puro Rancho (Robusto) - 10/34.99

Door #2 - Rocky Patel Royale Toro - 10/49.99

Door #3 - Graycliff 'G2' Habano PGXL Double Toro (Gordo) - 10/39.99

Maybe they just don't do jams anymore?

Maybe they just don't do jams anymore?
I was starting to think the same thing myself.

Need to go about an hour south later today and I will be taking a cigar with me for the drive. Now, I just need to decide which?

Does anyone have Super Bowl plans for this weekend? We were invited to a friend's here locally but I'm not feeling up to attending any celebrations just yet. I'm looking forward to a low key evening at home. I think we're expecting some heavy snow that day too.

Does anyone have Super Bowl plans for this weekend? We were invited to a friend's here locally but I'm not feeling up to attending any celebrations just yet. I'm looking forward to a low key evening at home. I think we're expecting some heavy snow that day too.
Nothing planned here. Just kick back and watch the game, maybe enjoy a cigar during.

Does anyone have Super Bowl plans for this weekend? We were invited to a friend's here locally but I'm not feeling up to attending any celebrations just yet. I'm looking forward to a low key evening at home. I think we're expecting some heavy snow that day too.
Nothing planned here. Just kick back and watch the game, maybe enjoy a cigar during.
That works.

Does anyone have Super Bowl plans for this weekend? We were invited to a friend's here locally but I'm not feeling up to attending any celebrations just yet. I'm looking forward to a low key evening at home. I think we're expecting some heavy snow that day too.
Nothing planned here. Just kick back and watch the game, maybe enjoy a cigar during.
That works.
We'll probably get something to bring home to eat as well, since we usually get takeout on Sundays. But we'll have to plan ahead to avoid the crush of people.

My new kitchen can't come quickly enough. This morning, I found an exploded glass bottle of water that froze. The fridge is nearing its end.

Does anyone have Super Bowl plans for this weekend? We were invited to a friend's here locally but I'm not feeling up to attending any celebrations just yet. I'm looking forward to a low key evening at home. I think we're expecting some heavy snow that day too.
Nothing planned here. Just kick back and watch the game, maybe enjoy a cigar during.
That works.
We'll probably get something to bring home to eat as well, since we usually get takeout on Sundays. But we'll have to plan ahead to avoid the crush of people.
Think outside the box. Maybe Chinese food?

Does anyone have Super Bowl plans for this weekend? We were invited to a friend's here locally but I'm not feeling up to attending any celebrations just yet. I'm looking forward to a low key evening at home. I think we're expecting some heavy snow that day too.
Nothing planned here. Just kick back and watch the game, maybe enjoy a cigar during.
That works.
We'll probably get something to bring home to eat as well, since we usually get takeout on Sundays. But we'll have to plan ahead to avoid the crush of people.
Think outside the box. Maybe Chinese food?
Not a terrible idea. I'll suggest it to the wife.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6