Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2021, 12:06:38 PM »

Tony, Can the Yankees keep it going?
I really hope so. It's all about the pitching.
Yes it is.... the bats are clicking too

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2021, 12:08:16 PM »

Good morning, banterland. No one is working OT today?
I am. Just a quick 90 minutes before I get started on yard work. Morning, Tony.
Making a Costco run. Anyone need anything?
Get something for the grill this week.

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2021, 12:39:51 PM »

I'm doing some yardwork too
I can get behind that kind of yardwork!

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2021, 12:40:58 PM »

Good morning, banterland. No one is working OT today?
I am. Just a quick 90 minutes before I get started on yard work. Morning, Tony.
Making a Costco run. Anyone need anything?
Get something for the grill this week.
Or a hurricane preparedness pack.

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2021, 12:47:10 PM »

CI Weekend Spotlight:

H. Upmann by AJ Fernandez Belicoso (6.1"x52)
+ FREE Lighter
BOX OF 20 + LIGHTER
In Stock
MSRP  $208.44
SAVE $113  54% OFF
$94.99
I'd bite if they were the 175th anniversaries. That's a great stick.
They are only Churchills?  Checked Atlantic, but I can only get the $5 cheaper than CI, sheesh.

Next time you order something else (with FS), throw a couple singles in for a special occasion.  $17 per.... ???

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2021, 01:29:19 PM »

Saturday afternoon porch time.

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2021, 01:43:15 PM »

Good morning, banterland. No one is working OT today?
I am. Just a quick 90 minutes before I get started on yard work. Morning, Tony.
Making a Costco run. Anyone need anything?
Get something for the grill this week.
Or a hurricane preparedness pack.
They've postponed the final round of the golf tournament until Monday because of the path of the storm.

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2021, 01:45:27 PM »

Good morning, banterland. No one is working OT today?
I am. Just a quick 90 minutes before I get started on yard work. Morning, Tony.
Making a Costco run. Anyone need anything?
Get something for the grill this week.
Or a hurricane preparedness pack.
They've postponed the final round of the golf tournament until Monday because of the path of the storm.
And a day after a hurricane/TS rolls through the course is going to look like?

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2021, 03:02:20 PM »

Good morning, banterland. No one is working OT today?
I am. Just a quick 90 minutes before I get started on yard work. Morning, Tony.
Making a Costco run. Anyone need anything?
Get something for the grill this week.
Or a hurricane preparedness pack.
They've postponed the final round of the golf tournament until Monday because of the path of the storm.
And a day after a hurricane/TS rolls through the course is going to look like?
They already said on the telecast that they're basically following the final group and putting away anything that's movable in anticipation of the storm tolling through. Plus, I'm sure they'll be out there hella early Monday morning to work on getting the course prepared.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/21/2021
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2021, 03:33:52 PM »

Got this on close out, but the dog doesn’t seem very excited about it 😴
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/21/2021
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2021, 03:35:18 PM »

I'm doing some yardwork too
I can get behind that kind of yardwork!
did a little yard work myself today.

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2021, 04:58:37 PM »

Good morning, banterland. No one is working OT today?
I am. Just a quick 90 minutes before I get started on yard work. Morning, Tony.
Making a Costco run. Anyone need anything?
Get something for the grill this week.
I picked up chicken and some skirt steaks. Grilling them up now. Having a barbeque for grandma to say goodbye to my daughter. They probably won't see each other again until Thanksgiving.

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2021, 05:06:34 PM »

Good morning, banterland. No one is working OT today?
I am. Just a quick 90 minutes before I get started on yard work. Morning, Tony.
Making a Costco run. Anyone need anything?
Get something for the grill this week.
I picked up chicken and some skirt steaks. Grilling them up now. Having a barbeque for grandma to say goodbye to my daughter. They probably won't see each other again until Thanksgiving.
How long is the trip from the college to your house?

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2021, 05:18:58 PM »

Good morning, banterland. No one is working OT today?
I am. Just a quick 90 minutes before I get started on yard work. Morning, Tony.
Making a Costco run. Anyone need anything?
Get something for the grill this week.
I picked up chicken and some skirt steaks. Grilling them up now. Having a barbeque for grandma to say goodbye to my daughter. They probably won't see each other again until Thanksgiving.
How long is the trip from the college to your house?
About 3 1/2 hours.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6