Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2018, 08:35:58 AM »

Morning Ticket-less CF planners.  The house is the place to be, fo sho.
Definitely. Hopefully, the weather will be a bit nicer this year. We've had a couple years of cold and rain now. Morning, Mark.
Here's hoping.  John and I will probably be there if weather cooperates.
Somebody's gotta bring the pork roll.
Indeed.  If you leave it up to Tony it will be the dessert.
Who's Tony?

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2018, 08:36:33 AM »

Scott - are you starting to get an idea of who will be joining us in the house this year?
Seems like the same crew as last year
Do you think we're getting too cramped for space?

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2018, 08:41:27 AM »

Morning Ticket-less CF planners.  The house is the place to be, fo sho.
Definitely. Hopefully, the weather will be a bit nicer this year. We've had a couple years of cold and rain now. Morning, Mark.
Here's hoping.  John and I will probably be there if weather cooperates.
Somebody's gotta bring the pork roll.
Indeed.  If you leave it up to Tony it will be the dessert.
Yeah. Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2018, 08:42:36 AM »

Morning Ticket-less CF planners.  The house is the place to be, fo sho.
Definitely. Hopefully, the weather will be a bit nicer this year. We've had a couple years of cold and rain now. Morning, Mark.
Here's hoping.  John and I will probably be there if weather cooperates.
Somebody's gotta bring the pork roll.
Indeed.  If you leave it up to Tony it will be the dessert.
And, based on his weight loss efforts, it may be salad.
Caramelized pork roll chunks in a salad? Now you're thinking.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/31/2018
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2018, 08:46:47 AM »

i don't get it,  what's wrong with pork for desert?   Bacon caramel vanilla baby!   Good morning all!

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2018, 08:47:50 AM »

Good morning again, boys. Just received my LAST CHANCE TO PRE-REGISTER email for CigarFest.
LALTS, same here. Better get it on right stat now!
I'm torn, I'd love to get into the event but don't want/need the cigars
They need to sell a lookie-loo ticket. Or something where you get the bag and the lighter and the ashtray, but no cigars.
Well, it IS CIGARfest after all so...
It's not like I won't be smoking....
They really need to bring back the MoW Thursday night event. No more of this pig roast or AB event bullshit.
With Ted Nugent?

« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2018, 08:47:55 AM »

i don't get it,  what's wrong with pork for desert?   Bacon caramel vanilla baby!   Good morning all!
Good morning, Sam.  All this pork talk, gonna have to get something for breakfast besides yogurt.

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2018, 08:48:22 AM »

Scott - are you starting to get an idea of who will be joining us in the house this year?
Seems like the same crew as last year
Do you think we're getting too cramped for space?
Nah, I think we're at a solid number. So 4 of you guys total, right? You, Andy, Rocco, and the dude with the guitar who's name I can't remember at the moment?

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2018, 08:48:47 AM »

Morning Ticket-less CF planners.  The house is the place to be, fo sho.
Definitely. Hopefully, the weather will be a bit nicer this year. We've had a couple years of cold and rain now. Morning, Mark.
Here's hoping.  John and I will probably be there if weather cooperates.
Somebody's gotta bring the pork roll.
If you guys could already be there grilling when we arrive again, that'd be great.
But everyone should be there already without having to go to the event.

« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2018, 08:49:22 AM »

Good morning again, boys. Just received my LAST CHANCE TO PRE-REGISTER email for CigarFest.
LALTS, same here. Better get it on right stat now!
I'm torn, I'd love to get into the event but don't want/need the cigars
They need to sell a lookie-loo ticket. Or something where you get the bag and the lighter and the ashtray, but no cigars.
Well, it IS CIGARfest after all so...
It's not like I won't be smoking....
They really need to bring back the MoW Thursday night event. No more of this pig roast or AB event bullshit.
With Ted Nugent?
If that's the price of getting the MoW event back, I'll pay it. Lol

« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2018, 08:49:55 AM »

i don't get it,  what's wrong with pork for desert?   Bacon caramel vanilla baby!   Good morning all!
I'm with Sam!

« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2018, 08:50:25 AM »

Morning Ticket-less CF planners.  The house is the place to be, fo sho.
Definitely. Hopefully, the weather will be a bit nicer this year. We've had a couple years of cold and rain now. Morning, Mark.
Here's hoping.  John and I will probably be there if weather cooperates.
Somebody's gotta bring the pork roll.
If you guys could already be there grilling when we arrive again, that'd be great.
But everyone should be there already without having to go to the event.
Was that when you showed up? I thought you were there on Thursday, and got to the house even before we'd gotten into it.

« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2018, 08:50:55 AM »

i don't get it,  what's wrong with pork for desert?   Bacon caramel vanilla baby!   Good morning all!
I'm with Sam!
Just make sure to bring enough pork roll for an appetizer, dinner and dessert.

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2018, 08:50:55 AM »

Good morning again, boys. Just received my LAST CHANCE TO PRE-REGISTER email for CigarFest.
LALTS, same here. Better get it on right stat now!
I'm torn, I'd love to get into the event but don't want/need the cigars
They need to sell a lookie-loo ticket. Or something where you get the bag and the lighter and the ashtray, but no cigars.
Well, it IS CIGARfest after all so...
It's not like I won't be smoking....
They really need to bring back the MoW Thursday night event. No more of this pig roast or AB event bullshit.
For sure, that was a great kick-off event

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2018, 08:53:00 AM »

Good morning again, boys. Just received my LAST CHANCE TO PRE-REGISTER email for CigarFest.
LALTS, same here. Better get it on right stat now!
I'm torn, I'd love to get into the event but don't want/need the cigars
They need to sell a lookie-loo ticket. Or something where you get the bag and the lighter and the ashtray, but no cigars.
Well, it IS CIGARfest after all so...
It's not like I won't be smoking....
They really need to bring back the MoW Thursday night event. No more of this pig roast or AB event bullshit.
With Ted Nugent?
If that's the price of getting the MoW event back, I'll pay it. Lol
Think the best you can do this year is take the Sis deal, sit back, close your eves and imagine.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9