Pages: 1 2 [3]

US/Can borders shut down. Story developing now
What?
I'm assuming the border closest to you because of an incident, as opposed to all the borders between the two countries.
Looks like things are opening up again. Not terrorist related.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/us/live-news/rainbow-bridge-explosion-11-22-23/index.html

US/Can borders shut down. Story developing now
What?
I'm assuming the border closest to you because of an incident, as opposed to all the borders between the two countries.
Looks like things are opening up again. Not terrorist related.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/us/live-news/rainbow-bridge-explosion-11-22-23/index.html
Terrorists was most people's initial thought. Still wondering why that car blew up though?

US/Can borders shut down. Story developing now
What?
I'm assuming the border closest to you because of an incident, as opposed to all the borders between the two countries.
Looks like things are opening up again. Not terrorist related.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/us/live-news/rainbow-bridge-explosion-11-22-23/index.html
Terrorists was most people's initial thought. Still wondering why that car blew up though?
Definitely strange.

Years ago I'd be out partying on Thanksgiving eve.
I am chilling though

US/Can borders shut down. Story developing now
What?
I'm assuming the border closest to you because of an incident, as opposed to all the borders between the two countries.
Looks like things are opening up again. Not terrorist related.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/us/live-news/rainbow-bridge-explosion-11-22-23/index.html
Terrorists was most people's initial thought. Still wondering why that car blew up though?
And rightfully so, since that seems like an obvious reason, especially given the location.

Diesel Esteli Puro

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]