Pages: 1 [2] 3

Got there eventually. The purple category is a little off the wall.

Connections
Puzzle #164
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟦🟦🟩🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
I failed miserably. Purple was just ridiculous. I shouldn't have rushed it.
I'd have never gotten purple on my own.

Have to drop one kid off at 1 and pick another up at 3, so I'm gonna kill some time by going to a covered and heated driving range stall  and smack some balls.

Wordle 886 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟨🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Morning, boyos. Happy Turkey Eve.
How goes it, Dave?
Not too many complaints, other than playing taxi again today. But I've got the day off, so all things considered, I'll take it. How's about you?
Also been on taxi duty. No complaints.

Have to drop one kid off at 1 and pick another up at 3, so I'm gonna kill some time by going to a covered and heated driving range stall  and smack some balls.
That's not a bad way to pass the afternoon.

I think my wife is being let out early so I'm gonna start making lunch. Everyone else is currently out of the house.

Have to drop one kid off at 1 and pick another up at 3, so I'm gonna kill some time by going to a covered and heated driving range stall  and smack some balls.
That's not a bad way to pass the afternoon.

I think my wife is being let out early so I'm gonna start making lunch. Everyone else is currently out of the house.
I'm guessing the peace and quiet was nice.

And the range was cool because they had the Top Tracer tracking tech you see on TV broadcasts. Very interesting to be able to watch your ball flight and see the stats on the monitor.

And the range was cool because they had the Top Tracer tracking tech you see on TV broadcasts. Very interesting to be able to watch your ball flight and see the stats on the monitor.
That is so cool. I haven't been to a range in so long and it shouldn't surprise me that they've made use of technology.

Have to drop one kid off at 1 and pick another up at 3, so I'm gonna kill some time by going to a covered and heated driving range stall  and smack some balls.
That's not a bad way to pass the afternoon.

I think my wife is being let out early so I'm gonna start making lunch. Everyone else is currently out of the house.
I'm guessing the peace and quiet was nice.
Had lunch and fell asleep.

US/Can borders shut down. Story developing now

US/Can borders shut down. Story developing now
Car explosion, definitely sounds deliberate.

Have to drop one kid off at 1 and pick another up at 3, so I'm gonna kill some time by going to a covered and heated driving range stall  and smack some balls.
That's not a bad way to pass the afternoon.

I think my wife is being let out early so I'm gonna start making lunch. Everyone else is currently out of the house.
I'm guessing the peace and quiet was nice.
Had lunch and fell asleep.
I was right.

And the range was cool because they had the Top Tracer tracking tech you see on TV broadcasts. Very interesting to be able to watch your ball flight and see the stats on the monitor.
That is so cool. I haven't been to a range in so long and it shouldn't surprise me that they've made use of technology.
First time I've ever seen something like that at a range. The one nearest me doesn't have it, but this was a different one, since it was closer to where the kids were. I'll definitely be heading back.

Their app also shows the range in my parents' development has it, but I haven't been there in a while, so I can't confirm.

US/Can borders shut down. Story developing now
What?

US/Can borders shut down. Story developing now
What?
I'm assuming the border closest to you because of an incident, as opposed to all the borders between the two countries.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3