CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: 2/13/2019  (Read 9522 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 2/13/2019
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2019, 12:54:00 PM »

I don’t buy many cigars anymore but I do check the regular “deal” sites mostly for curiosity .

Other than on the occasional decent deal offers how are most folks buying cigars these days, just the regular “discount” online prices or what?
If I see a deal worth buying I will pick on up at CI, c.com, etc but Holt's has been getting my money lately with their one day grabs on boxes
Seems like Holt's has the most consistent deals you could actually call deals.
True, but a lot of repeats which makes it hard to open their emails every day.
That's true, though, I rarely look at the emails. I just usually open up the different pages in the morning and see what's offered.
I get all the emails and open none of them. I wait for you clowns to bring the deals to my attention.
Oh that's what we are huh?
You're only just learning this now, Bozo?

sfish

« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2019, 01:35:55 PM »

I don’t buy many cigars anymore but I do check the regular “deal” sites mostly for curiosity .

Other than on the occasional decent deal offers how are most folks buying cigars these days, just the regular “discount” online prices or what?
If I see a deal worth buying I will pick on up at CI, c.com, etc but Holt's has been getting my money lately with their one day grabs on boxes
That's true, though, I rarely look at the emails. I just usually open up the different pages in the morning and see what's offered.
I get all the emails and open none of them. I wait for you clowns to bring the deals to my attention.
CNS

sfish

« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2019, 01:37:16 PM »

I must say I'm interested

https://halfwheel.com/espinosa-cigars-launches-rare-species-series-with-wendigo/293935
I'll wait and see.  Goes against my rule avoiding unbanded cigars (exception made for Lirio Rojo).  Really think Espinosa will have another that measures up to Laranja?
I don't see why not, I like most of his stuff. I think the Warhead Lancero is outstanding so I have some faith in his limited offerings.

BTW I revisited the latest Murcialago and it's still not good
That one was blended by AJF, wasn't it?
I think the story is reverse engineered by Espinosa and produced at San Lotano factory by AJ
It was super strong OTT, a year helped the strength but not much else overall

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2019, 01:55:03 PM »

CNS
I have to ask what does CNS mean?

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2019, 01:58:44 PM »

Oh that's what we are huh?
You're only just learning this now, Bozo?
It's Krusty, get it right

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2019, 02:04:07 PM »

Don't know Dapper cigars, but here's your special for today:

Dapper Day!

Today we have two specials on Dapper Cigars and we are excited to raffle off a one of a kind Dapper El Borracho Edmundo Maduro Ceramic Box (includes 16 El Borracho Edmundo Maduro Cigars). Any use of the codes below will enter you into a chance to win! Will announce the winner Thursday morning in the Daily Batch! Also if you have never heard of Dapper Cigars checkout the great article below!

CODE: Dapper = 17% off plus 5% reward points no minimum on Dapper category.

CODE: Dapper100 = 24% off plus 5% reward points on orders $100+ on Dapper category.

sfish

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2019, 02:11:50 PM »

CNS
Chuckled, Now Smiling

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2019, 02:13:22 PM »

CNS
Chuckled, Now Smiling
LOL, I always thought it meant Can Not Say😂

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2019, 02:16:53 PM »

Hazzuh!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2019, 02:18:50 PM »

CNS
Chuckled, Now Smiling
LOL, I always thought it meant Can Not Say😂
me too.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2019, 02:18:56 PM »

CNS
Chuckled, Now Smiling
Thank you Scottfish for clarifying. Looks like I wasn't the only one.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2019, 02:19:11 PM »

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2019, 02:34:34 PM »

good time for a nap.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2019, 02:50:06 PM »

good time for a nap.
Exactly what I was thinking

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2019, 02:54:16 PM »

Had a tugboat parade, almost missed the first one.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9