I don’t buy many cigars anymore but I do check the regular “deal” sites mostly for curiosity .

Other than on the occasional decent deal offers how are most folks buying cigars these days, just the regular “discount” online prices or what?
If I see a deal worth buying I will pick on up at CI, c.com, etc but Holt's has been getting my money lately with their one day grabs on boxes
Seems like Holt's has the most consistent deals you could actually call deals.

I must say I'm interested

https://halfwheel.com/espinosa-cigars-launches-rare-species-series-with-wendigo/293935
I'll wait and see.  Goes against my rule avoiding unbanded cigars (exception made for Lirio Rojo).  Really think Espinosa will have another that measures up to Laranja?
I don't see why not, I like most of his stuff. I think the Warhead Lancero is outstanding so I have some faith in his limited offerings.

BTW I revisited the latest Murcialago and it's still not good
IMO the Warhead I, II and III’s were all excellent smokes with the III being the best by far.  After smoking 2 of them I think the Warhead IV is a dud.

Mercialago original is great, the following  2 attempts were duds.

601 Blue original was an excellent smoke but after they changed the label they went downhill.

Laranja remains excellent

Overall based on those I have smoked I would say Espinosa has gone downhill, BUT I have not tried most of the newer stuff other than the Warhead IV and Mercialagos.

I don’t buy many cigars anymore but I do check the regular “deal” sites mostly for curiosity .

Other than on the occasional decent deal offers how are most folks buying cigars these days, just the regular “discount” online prices or what?
I don't buy too much anymore, I have a ton of cigars relative to my smoking frequency so I only jump on special deals.
Same here, especially this time of year, when I'm lucky to have 2-3 cigars a month.
Sounds like my daily consumption

I don’t buy many cigars anymore but I do check the regular “deal” sites mostly for curiosity .

Other than on the occasional decent deal offers how are most folks buying cigars these days, just the regular “discount” online prices or what?
If I see a deal worth buying I will pick on up at CI, c.com, etc but Holt's has been getting my money lately with their one day grabs on boxes
Seems like Holt's has the most consistent deals you could actually call deals.
True, but a lot of repeats which makes it hard to open their emails every day.

I don’t buy many cigars anymore but I do check the regular “deal” sites mostly for curiosity .

Other than on the occasional decent deal offers how are most folks buying cigars these days, just the regular “discount” online prices or what?
I don't buy too much anymore, I have a ton of cigars relative to my smoking frequency so I only jump on special deals.
Same here, especially this time of year, whenb I'm lucky to have 2-3 cigars a month.
Sounds like my daily consumption
Early morning consumption for Dean’O 😀

I probably average 2-3/week this time of the year.

[...]

They reblended the habano and I think it's great. The 601 blue I think is still fantastic. A cigar is going to taste a bit different than it's initial release no matter who is making them but that's just me. So many different hands and vintages

I don’t buy many cigars anymore but I do check the regular “deal” sites mostly for curiosity .

Other than on the occasional decent deal offers how are most folks buying cigars these days, just the regular “discount” online prices or what?
If I see a deal worth buying I will pick on up at CI, c.com, etc but Holt's has been getting my money lately with their one day grabs on boxes
Seems like Holt's has the most consistent deals you could actually call deals.
True, but a lot of repeats which makes it hard to open their emails every day.
Yeah, I agree and their special lists are almost getting like the crazy chit at the Page where it takes way to long to go through it.  But at least Holts has pictures so easier to go through

I don’t buy many cigars anymore but I do check the regular “deal” sites mostly for curiosity .

Other than on the occasional decent deal offers how are most folks buying cigars these days, just the regular “discount” online prices or what?
If I see a deal worth buying I will pick on up at CI, c.com, etc but Holt's has been getting my money lately with their one day grabs on boxes
Seems like Holt's has the most consistent deals you could actually call deals.
True, but a lot of repeats which makes it hard to open their emails every day.
That's true, though, I rarely look at the emails. I just usually open up the different pages in the morning and see what's offered.

I don’t buy many cigars anymore but I do check the regular “deal” sites mostly for curiosity .

Other than on the occasional decent deal offers how are most folks buying cigars these days, just the regular “discount” online prices or what?
If I see a deal worth buying I will pick on up at CI, c.com, etc but Holt's has been getting my money lately with their one day grabs on boxes
Seems like Holt's has the most consistent deals you could actually call deals.
True, but a lot of repeats which makes it hard to open their emails every day.
That's true, though, I rarely look at the emails. I just usually open up the different pages in the morning and see what's offered.
Same here, I hav discontinued most of the email specials because they never offer anything significant anymore.

Lackofcigarbuying lull?

time to get lady and take her to the Health Dept for rabies treatment.
Wow, was that a positive result or is that precautionary?
standard operating procedue. ER fucked up, Health Dept raised hell with the hospital.
Back in the day that was a miserable ordeal with one daily injection in the stomach for 14 days.

Much improved now:

For post-exposure prevention after you have been bitten or exposed to rabies, you will need to receive a total of 4 shots. The first shot is given as soon as possible, and the rest are usually given on Days 3, 7, and 14. With the first shot you may also receive a separate injection of rabies immune globulin (im-YOON GLOB-yoo-lin). This injection is given directly into or near the bite wound or injury where the rabies virus is likely to have entered your body.

Injections are no longer in the stomach either.
luckily she was vaccinated years ago and only doing boosters today and Friday unless the bloodwork comes back positive. had she not been previously vaccinated they would have had to give the globulin injection in the wound site. I just removed the bandage and cleaned the wound. still oozing a bit of blood. cleaned it up and re-dressed it. it's a nasty bite on the end of her index finger.

Lackofcigarbuying lull?
WaitingforpeopletodecideaboutCF lull, more like.

Lackofcigarbuying lull?
WaitingforpeopletodecideaboutCF lull, more like.
You're part of the text string, apply some pressure by telling them you need to book it

[...]

Sure nice that she had previously been vaccinated.

Lackofcigarbuying lull?
WaitingforpeopletodecideaboutCF lull, more like.
You're part of the text string, apply some pressure by telling them you need to book it
But not too much pressure, don't need them running for their safe spaces.