Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
2/13/2016
« on: February 13, 2016, 12:24:04 AM »

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

"The banter is more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener."
--- Three Bean
  ;D
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning guys.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Sorry for being absent the last several days but it's been a crazy time here.
We did finally get my mom home from the hospital and we are trying to make her as comfortable as we can. On top of my mothers issues, we had to rush my daughter to the same hospital my mother just left only 16 or so hours earlier. She has had stomach problems since Thanksgiving and after many many tests they discovered she had a collapsed colon and several blockages, they have diagnosed her as having Crohn's disease for many years undetected and there is a lot of damage. She will have a 3-5 hour procedure this morning removing many sections of damaged intestine, both small and large but she will have two very good surgeons performing the surgery so we are hopeful.  The poor girl is almost as afraid of the anestesia as she is of knowing she will be stuck with a colostomy bag for a couple of months.
Please keep our family in your prayers for awhile.
I am sorry to keep bringing the banter down with all the bad news but hopefully we will soon have some good news to share.
Thanks for thinking of me.
Chip

Oh my Chip, sure hate to hear more troubling health news for your family.  Thoughts and prayers out for your family.

Chip, we're just glad to hear from you.  Always a challenge to face tough medical issues, but hope that at least identifying the issues and having a plan of treatment will provide the relief we all hope for.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Morning Chip and Dave.

Good morning, all

My thoughts are with you and your family today, Chip. Appreciate you stopping by to let us know. Nothing worse than your kid being sick and you feel helpless. You wish you could take on the disease yourself if "they" would just leave your loved one alone. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Morning, all. Chip, my family is no stranger to medical situations, so I know what you're going through. I'll be thinking about you guys, and hoping for a speedy and effective recovery.

"The banter is more entertaining than shopping for a new water softener."
--- Three Bean
  ;D
That made me laugh, SLY.

[...]
God Bless you and your family Chip. you are in my prayers.

Morning Dave, Dean and Mr. Mayor.

Raspberry Thumbprint Cookie offerings up on CPage for Mr. Mayor today.

had a nice old lady stop by for coffee. she gave me a Gurkha Seduction. fat shaggy foot thing. said she needed a break from her 3 granddaughters visiting from up north. she says she loves my name. her deceased husband of 40 some years was Dean also. uh oh.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6