Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2016, 07:19:56 AM »

Commie cafeteria doesn't have any donuts today. Travesty!
:(

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2016, 07:23:44 AM »

Crew coming at 9:00 this morning to refinish my front door, said it will take them 5-6 hours.
That was a quick turn around. We'd still be in contract negotiations in Jersey

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2016, 07:29:35 AM »

Commie cafeteria doesn't have any donuts today. Travesty!
There's no other choice, change your shift in protest!

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2016, 07:29:40 AM »

Crew coming at 9:00 this morning to refinish my front door, said it will take them 5-6 hours.
That was a quick turn around. We'd still be in contract negotiations in Jersey
Fuhgetahboutit!

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2016, 07:31:26 AM »

Morning Daves and fishy. National Doughnut Day?  Must be an app for that.

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2016, 07:31:28 AM »

Commie cafeteria doesn't have any donuts today. Travesty!
There's no other choice, change your shift in protest!
Definitely should change your schedule ASAP

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2016, 07:31:50 AM »

Morning Daves and fishy. National Donut Day?  Must be an app for that.
Morning Bean

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2016, 07:32:29 AM »

Crew coming at 9:00 this morning to refinish my front door, said it will take them 5-6 hours.
That was a quick turn around. We'd still be in contract negotiations in Jersey
Advantages of a Right-To-Work State.

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2016, 07:33:23 AM »

Friday, June 3 is National Donut Day 2016 ( also known as Tony Day)

Krispy Kreme: Every customer gets a choice of any free donut on Friday, June 3, no purchase necessary.

Shipley Do-Nuts: Visit a participating location from 5 a.m. to noon on National Donut Day for a free donut.

 Dunkin’ Donuts: offers guests worldwide a free donut of their choice with the purchase of any beverage

Tim Hortons: No freebies this year, but Tim Hortons is offering a National Doughnut Day coupon good for a half-dozen donuts at the special price of $2.99, valid through July 3.
According to a Fortune article:
Every year, the first Friday of June marks the celebration of this most wonderful of pastries. Started in 1938 by The Salvation Army, National Doughnut Day started as a fundraiser to help the needy and to honor the women who served doughnuts to the soldiers during World War I. Today, it’s a great excuse to find some free food – and wear your loose pants.

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2016, 07:36:06 AM »

Good morning, fellas. We've got some of that Texas rain here today.

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2016, 07:38:03 AM »

Commie cafeteria doesn't have any donuts today. Travesty!
There's no other choice, change your shift in protest!
That seems like an awfully extreme step, guys. Let's calm down, they're only donuts, it's not the end of the world.

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2016, 07:38:03 AM »

Crew coming at 9:00 this morning to refinish my front door, said it will take them 5-6 hours.
That was a quick turn around. We'd still be in contract negotiations in Jersey
I actually have to refinish my own front door. One of these weekends.

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2016, 07:38:24 AM »

[...]

If anyone would like to donate to the Salvation Army please first come downtown to my office any day and I will show you first hand what they support with your money.

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2016, 07:38:49 AM »

good morning guys. not much of me that doesn't hurt or is swollen. I need to slow down.

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2016, 07:39:15 AM »

Good morning, fellas. We've got some of that Texas rain here today.
Well you did not get all of our rain
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14