Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Enjoying a stick from the Rm 101 sampler.  It's a little thing, but quite enjoyable nevertheless. (TNWSS).
I'm sure it's one of the famous Papi Chulo's.  What sampler was that, not familiar with one.
It had six or so sticks in it from the line. Been a while, so not certain.  Black and silver band, 44 RG or so. Is that a MC?
Seems there are a number of Matt Booth releases of the Room 101 lines with a Papi Chulo vitola.

Enjoying a stick from the Rm 101 sampler.  It's a little thing, but quite enjoyable nevertheless. (TNWSS).
I'm sure it's one of the famous Papi Chulo's.  What sampler was that, not familiar with one.
It had six or so sticks in it from the line. Been a while, so not certain.  Black and silver band, 44 RG or so. Is that a MC?
Seems there are a number of Matt Booth releases of the Room 101 lines with a Papi Chulo vitola.
Yes, most come in that vitola.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]