Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
Short Story and coffee going.
quick stop at Comcast Service Center to return a package they sent when the company was to do an install Wednesday. nobody showed but UPS delivery.
then it's off to the links for some golf, followed by picking up a skid of concrete mix for another driveway/patio repair.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip, MormonDave.
Good morning Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

I had to give up on the history since they rormatted their page with the topics so close together I can't copy and paste this morning so I guess I will hit the road for work. Enjoy your day guys.
Whats the link to the history page you use?
today in history abc news or saratogian but saratogian hadn't posted yet this morning.

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
Short Story and coffee going.
quick stop at Comcast Service Center to return a package they sent when the company was to do an install Wednesday. nobody showed but UPS delivery.
then it's off to the links for some golf, followed by picking up a skid of concrete mix for another driveway/patio repair.
Sounds like a full morning.

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
Short Story and coffee going.
quick stop at Comcast Service Center to return a package they sent when the company was to do an install Wednesday. nobody showed but UPS delivery.
then it's off to the links for some golf, followed by picking up a skid of concrete mix for another driveway/patio repair.
Sounds like a full morning.
well, golf is the priority.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
Short Story and coffee going.
quick stop at Comcast Service Center to return a package they sent when the company was to do an install Wednesday. nobody showed but UPS delivery.
then it's off to the links for some golf, followed by picking up a skid of concrete mix for another driveway/patio repair.
Sounds like a full morning.
Work sounds better than concrete.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
Short Story and coffee going.
quick stop at Comcast Service Center to return a package they sent when the company was to do an install Wednesday. nobody showed but UPS delivery.
then it's off to the links for some golf, followed by picking up a skid of concrete mix for another driveway/patio repair.
Sounds like a full morning.
well, golf is the priority.
Good morning Dean.

Morning LSU, Golf & Dean, busy around here this morning.  I assume Salt Lake Dave has gone night-night.

Salt Lake is a lot more relaxed than it used to be but still plenty weird.  Probably the cleanest downtown anywhere I know of though.

Another hot sunny 95 degree day here today.

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
Short Story and coffee going.
quick stop at Comcast Service Center to return a package they sent when the company was to do an install Wednesday. nobody showed but UPS delivery.
then it's off to the links for some golf, followed by picking up a skid of concrete mix for another driveway/patio repair.
Sounds like a full morning.
Work sounds better than concrete.
I busted up the old, graded everything, hauled it all away, forms in place, and reinforcing in place. just gotta mix, place, finish. a few hours of work. it's all shaded under a huge oak, only near 90° by the time I get to it.

We must take a moment for laughter!  Today is Bill Murray's Birthday, born September 21, 1950

Fuk'n Monday Again and time to get ready for work.  BBL
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU, Golf & Dean, busy around here this morning.  I assume Salt Lake Dave has gone night-night.

Salt Lake is a lot more relaxed than it used to be but still plenty weird.  Probably the cleanest downtown anywhere I know of though.
Good morning Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Fuk'n Monday Again and time to get ready for work.  BBL
Mondays always seem to come to quickly.

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
Short Story and coffee going.
quick stop at Comcast Service Center to return a package they sent when the company was to do an install Wednesday. nobody showed but UPS delivery.
then it's off to the links for some golf, followed by picking up a skid of concrete mix for another driveway/patio repair.
Sounds like a full morning.
well, golf is the priority.
As well it should be.
Logged