CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: 9/22/2015  (Read 19168 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 9/22/2015
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2015, 06:26:06 PM »

Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
I'm getting ready to do the same.  I will have to find a cigar to accompany the early exit.
Pops would have turned 89 today.  Here's to him!

Here's to Pops!

sfish

« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2015, 06:28:20 PM »

Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
Where you been Mr. Mayor?
Busy as heck.  Layoffs this week too.  Didn't officially affect me but it hasn't helped the situation either.
But, but, but...Obama!  There can't be layoffs! Obama fixed the economy!
He didn't incentivize CEOs not to send all the IT jobs offshore.  If they cut the IT overhead they can give themselves some huge bonuses.  Those jets aren't gonna buy themselves.
You got it just about right.  Biggg bonus's for thinking up the idea to lay off and ship work overseas....... Thank You O'bummer.
Lol, because surely he's the first president this has happened under!

Evening, gents. Waiting for an assembly to start about the oldest kid getting a lap top for school. Thought I was done with assemblies when I graduated the first couple of times.
Evening Dave, wow they still call them assemblies? Heading out to take Nacho (and a MCII PC) for a walk

sfish

« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2015, 06:29:27 PM »

Holy sheesh!
Busy as heck.  Layoffs this week too.  Didn't officially affect me but it hasn't helped the situation either.
He didn't incentivize CEOs not to send all the IT jobs offshore.  If they cut the IT overhead they can give themselves some huge bonuses.  Those jets aren't gonna buy themselves.
You got it just about right.  Biggg bonus's for thinking up the idea to lay off and ship work overseas....... Thank You O'bummer.

Evening, gents. Waiting for an assembly to start about the oldest kid getting a lap top for school. Thought I was done with assemblies when I graduated the first couple of times.
Evening Dave, wow they still call them assemblies? Heading out to take Nacho (and a MCII PC) for a walk
I'm only taking a cigar because of Pops

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2015, 06:30:06 PM »

Holy sheesh!

Well, there's a bunch of people gathered in the auditorium, so that's what I'm calling it. Lol

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2015, 06:48:21 PM »

Holy sheesh!

Sounds like a blast. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2015, 06:49:12 PM »

Holy sheesh!

I'm only taking a cigar because of Pops
Much appreciated, brother.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2015, 06:53:19 PM »

Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
I'm getting ready to do the same.  I will have to find a cigar to accompany the early exit.
Pops would have turned 89 today.  Here's to him!

To Pops!  May his memory live on.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2015, 06:54:24 PM »

Holy sheesh!

Well, there's a bunch of people gathered in the auditorium, so that's what I'm calling it. Lol
And when they leave they disassemble.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2015, 06:58:29 PM »

Holy sheesh!

Sounds sexist to me  ::)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2015, 07:07:51 PM »

Holy sheesh!

That's an ensemble.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2015, 07:45:27 PM »

Holy sheesh!

That's an ensemble.
Some assembly required.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #161 on: September 22, 2015, 08:11:25 PM »

Holy sheesh!

That's an ensemble.
Some assembly required.
LOL!  That one sounds the most correct.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2015, 08:26:41 PM »

Holy sheesh!

That's an ensemble.
Some assembly required.
Batteries not included.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2015, 08:33:26 PM »

Holy sheesh!

That's an ensemble.
Some assembly required.
Batteries not included.
TWSS!  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]