Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
I'm getting ready to do the same.  I will have to find a cigar to accompany the early exit.
Pops would have turned 89 today.  Here's to him!

Here's to Pops!

Holy sheesh!
I know, no cfest for me either! rethinking herfs at this point! 8)
Your (and Tex's) loss.  Always the best herf of the year.
Where you been Mr. Mayor?
Busy as heck.  Layoffs this week too.  Didn't officially affect me but it hasn't helped the situation either.
But, but, but...Obama!  There can't be layoffs! Obama fixed the economy!
He didn't incentivize CEOs not to send all the IT jobs offshore.  If they cut the IT overhead they can give themselves some huge bonuses.  Those jets aren't gonna buy themselves.
You got it just about right.  Biggg bonus's for thinking up the idea to lay off and ship work overseas....... Thank You O'bummer.
Lol, because surely he's the first president this has happened under!

Evening, gents. Waiting for an assembly to start about the oldest kid getting a lap top for school. Thought I was done with assemblies when I graduated the first couple of times.
Evening Dave, wow they still call them assemblies? Heading out to take Nacho (and a MCII PC) for a walk

[...]

I'm only taking a cigar because of Pops

[...]

Well, there's a bunch of people gathered in the auditorium, so that's what I'm calling it. Lol

[...]

Sounds like a blast.

[...]

Much appreciated, brother.

Think I will say fuk'it and go home a little early, not sure why though it is too damn hot to do anything but sit inside.
I'm getting ready to do the same.  I will have to find a cigar to accompany the early exit.
Pops would have turned 89 today.  Here's to him!

To Pops!  May his memory live on.

[...]

And when they leave they disassemble.

[...]

Sounds sexist to me  ::)

[...]

That's an ensemble.

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]