Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2024, 07:20:12 PM »

Them Billies don't seem intimidated by them Chiefs.

I never, ever thought I'd say this, but I'm rooting for the Bills today. I admire Patrick Mahomes' talent, but he needs a comeuppance, to keep him from becoming a total smug punk prick - which he's kinda shown signs of doing this season.

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2024, 07:27:06 PM »

Them Billies don't seem intimidated by them Chiefs.

I never, ever thought I'd say this, but I'm rooting for the Bills today. I admire Patrick Mahomes' talent, but he needs a comeuppance, to keep him from becoming a total smug punk prick - which he's kinda shown signs of doing this season.

I feel like he's been there for a couple of years already, but either way, I'm also rooting for the Bills.

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2024, 07:31:13 PM »

Them Billies don't seem intimidated by them Chiefs.

I never, ever thought I'd say this, but I'm rooting for the Bills today. I admire Patrick Mahomes' talent, but he needs a comeuppance, to keep him from becoming a total smug punk prick - which he's kinda shown signs of doing this season.

I feel like he's been there for a couple of years already, but either way, I'm also rooting for the Bills.
Well, you get a little leeway when you're that good and have two rings and two Super Bowl MVPs to show for it in five seasons. But after that, you have to develop some class.

I used to hate on Brady, and he could be a prick too, from time to time. But overall, the man had class.

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2024, 07:40:21 PM »

Them Billies don't seem intimidated by them Chiefs.

I never, ever thought I'd say this, but I'm rooting for the Bills today. I admire Patrick Mahomes' talent, but he needs a comeuppance, to keep him from becoming a total smug punk prick - which he's kinda shown signs of doing this season.

I feel like he's been there for a couple of years already, but either way, I'm also rooting for the Bills.
Well, you get a little leeway when you're that good and have two rings and two Super Bowl MVPs to show for it in five seasons. But after that, you have to develop some class.

I used to hate on Brady, and he could be a prick too, from time to time. But overall, the man had class.
It's probably an exposure thing. Any time you turn on the TV, you see his face every commercial break. Back in the day, I was sure we'd eventually have an entire commercial break with only Manning commercials.

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2024, 07:44:32 PM »

Ok, but some credit to Jason Kelce for being in attendance and rocking the no shirt look. Fantastic.

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2024, 07:50:28 PM »

[...]

Now, if we could see that Jennifer Lopez commercial a few more times, then we'd really be onto something.

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2024, 07:54:30 PM »

[...]

Well, I'd rather look at her than Taylor Swift.

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2024, 08:33:32 PM »

[...]

Agreed

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2024, 08:36:54 PM »

Streak at 150

Wordle 946 3/6*

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2024, 08:39:32 PM »

Rough start but eventually got it. I actually had yellow third but tried the remaining four options first to see what they brought up.

Connections
Puzzle #224
🟩🟩🟩🟪
🟩🟩🟪🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
It took me a while to get the green group, longer to get the brown. This one was pretty deceptive.

Ok, so we've learned something new about Raz today, namely, that's he at least partially colorblind. Did we know this already? If so, I've forgotten.

Out of curiosity, which row of yours do you believe is brown? My dad has troubles with greens, reds and browns, but you seemed to have identified green, at least in theory.
Not colorblind, just didn't think to translate colors. I edited the previous post. Happy now?

Here's what it looks like on my phone:

That's weird. It definitely looks brown on your phone. I assumed you might be colorblind also.

« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2024, 08:53:48 PM »

[...]

I'm used to it with my dad. We were on the course last year and looking for one of his (yellow) balls. He pointed one out and said I think that's it. I said I doubt it, that one is red.

« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2024, 09:09:49 PM »

Class 34

« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2024, 09:11:15 PM »

[...]

I'm not colorblind.  Promise.

« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2024, 09:34:57 PM »

[...]

LALTS

« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2024, 09:35:23 PM »

2 minutes to go, we might need a welfare check on Rick.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6