Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2024, 09:42:43 PM »

2 minutes to go, we might need a welfare check on Rick.
Oof. Sorry, Rick.

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2024, 09:43:04 PM »

2 minutes to go, we might need a welfare check on Rick.
That blows. That blown field goal really sucked.

« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2024, 09:50:34 PM »

Bills broke my heart again.

« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2024, 10:00:46 PM »

2 minutes to go, we might need a welfare check on Rick.
That blows. That blown field goal really sucked.
I've hit a lot of drives that looked similar to that kick.

« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2024, 10:00:55 PM »

Bills broke my heart again.
Sorry, bud.

« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2024, 10:02:10 PM »

2 minutes to go, we might need a welfare check on Rick.
That blows. That blown field goal really sucked.
I've hit a lot of drives that looked similar to that kick.
I hope I didn't make it sound like I was blaming the kicker. Because there were plenty of misplays to go around.

« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2024, 10:09:13 PM »

Today’s birthdays:

World Golf Hall of Famer Jack Nicklaus is 84.
Opera singer-conductor Placido Domingo is 83.
Actor Jill Eikenberry is 77.
Country musician Jim Ibbotson is 77.
Singer-songwriter Billy Ocean is 74.
Former U.S. Ambassador to China Gary Locke is 74.
Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is 73.
Actor-director Robby Benson is 68.
Actor Geena Davis is 68.

Sen. Kevin Cramer, R-N.D., is 63.
Basketball Hall of Famer Hakeem Olajuwon is 61.
Actor Charlotte Ross is 56.
Actor John Ducey is 55.
Actor Karina Lombard is 55.
Actor Ken Leung is 54.
Rock musician Mark Trojanowski (Sister Hazel) is 54.
Rock singer-songwriter Chan Marshall (Cat Power) is 52.
Rock DJ Chris Kilmore (Incubus) is 51.
Actor Vincent Laresca is 50.
Singer Emma Bunton (Spice Girls) is 48.
Actor Jerry Trainor is 47.
Country singer Phil Stacey is 46.
R&B singer Nokio is 45.
Actor Izabella Miko (MEE’-koh) is 43.
Actor Luke Grimes is 40.
Actor Feliz Ramirez is 32.

I should have had Charlotte Ross, but couldn't connect name to face.  Same with Emma Bunton.
You missed Baby Spice?

« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2024, 10:10:49 PM »

2 minutes to go, we might need a welfare check on Rick.
That blows. That blown field goal really sucked.
I've hit a lot of drives that looked similar to that kick.
I hope I didn't make it sound like I was blaming the kicker. Because there were plenty of misplays to go around.
Many dropped passes.

« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2024, 10:14:03 PM »

2 minutes to go, we might need a welfare check on Rick.
That blows. That blown field goal really sucked.
I've hit a lot of drives that looked similar to that kick.
I hope I didn't make it sound like I was blaming the kicker. Because there were plenty of misplays to go around.
Many dropped passes.
Indeed.

« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2024, 10:21:43 PM »

2 minutes to go, we might need a welfare check on Rick.
That blows. That blown field goal really sucked.
I've hit a lot of drives that looked similar to that kick.
I hope I didn't make it sound like I was blaming the kicker. Because there were plenty of misplays to go around.
Not at all, plenty of missed plays and mistakes to go around.

« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2024, 11:32:34 PM »

[...]

Proudly so.  I could probably get Victoria Beckham, but that's it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]