Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2024, 11:41:02 AM »

Ok, we're ready for Page 3. Bring on the ladies, APNewsDave!

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2024, 12:05:00 PM »

Cold as a witch's tit out there. Sheesh. Feels like 9° at the moment. Loving taking the puppy out in this while she chews on sticks.
On Thursday I had to make paths in the snow. They still don't have full rome of the back yard
I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. My backyard looks like downtown Beirut. I need to do a lot more than just shovel some paths. She rings the bell that is by the door to go out and then when we go outside she just uncovers acorns and sticks and chews on them. Then we come back inside and she pees.
Training a puppy I used pee pads and they eventually got closer to the door going out. For me it was positive reinforcement. Always have treats on hand. Reward when able and yell when caught in the act. Good luck.

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2024, 12:12:25 PM »

Rough start but eventually got it. I actually had yellow third but tried the remaining four options first to see what they brought up.

Connections
Puzzle #224
🟩🟩🟩🟪
🟩🟩🟪🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2024, 01:04:14 PM »

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2024, 01:13:47 PM »

Ok, we're ready for Page 3. Bring on the ladies, APNewsDave!
Your wish is my command Sir!

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2024, 01:14:54 PM »

Page 3!

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2024, 01:26:39 PM »

And dogs generally listen and behave better than kids!
Yeah, but when I leave the house with the kids, I don't have to do so with a pocket full of little baggies.
You did for years!

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2024, 01:33:20 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2024, 01:34:40 PM »

Connections
Puzzle #224
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2024, 01:35:06 PM »

Wordle 946 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2024, 01:38:27 PM »

Rough start but eventually got it. I actually had yellow third but tried the remaining four options first to see what they brought up.

Connections
Puzzle #224
🟩🟩🟩🟪
🟩🟩🟪🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
It took me a while to get the green group, longer to get the brown (yellow on cigarbanter). This one was pretty deceptive.

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2024, 01:44:00 PM »

Rough start but eventually got it. I actually had yellow third but tried the remaining four options first to see what they brought up.

Connections
Puzzle #224
🟩🟩🟩🟪
🟩🟩🟪🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
It took me a while to get the green group, longer to get the brown. This one was pretty deceptive.

Ok, so we've learned something new about Raz today, namely, that's he at least partially colorblind. Did we know this already? If so, I've forgotten.

Out of curiosity, which row of yours do you believe is brown? My dad has troubles with greens, reds and browns, but you seemed to have identified green, at least in theory.

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2024, 02:07:45 PM »

Rough start but eventually got it. I actually had yellow third but tried the remaining four options first to see what they brought up.

Connections
Puzzle #224
🟩🟩🟩🟪
🟩🟩🟪🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
Failed myself. Got too focused on one category.

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2024, 02:08:34 PM »

And dogs generally listen and behave better than kids!
Yeah, but when I leave the house with the kids, I don't have to do so with a pocket full of little baggies.
You did for years!
Yeah, and then I was done. I didn't do it for the whole of their lives!

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2024, 02:14:35 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good afternoon Raz
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6