Pages: 1 2 [3]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2024
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2024, 06:28:08 PM »

Better than subzero.

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2024, 07:29:10 PM »

Ok, I'm ready to banter now. Where is everyone?
Finished up dinner a bit ago, now chilling downstairs reading. Typical evening here.

Haven't done anything about the snow yet, and I don't plan to until it stops. It'll still be there tomorrow.
No dinner prep has even been done here.

The good news is that it didn't snow enough here for me to have to go outside.

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2024, 08:39:39 PM »

Better than subzero.
No argument here.

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2024, 08:40:37 PM »

Ok, I'm ready to banter now. Where is everyone?
Finished up dinner a bit ago, now chilling downstairs reading. Typical evening here.

Haven't done anything about the snow yet, and I don't plan to until it stops. It'll still be there tomorrow.
No dinner prep has even been done here.

The good news is that it didn't snow enough here for me to have to go outside.
That is not the case here. Lol

Gonna have to shovel the back patio to get to the garage at bedtime. I'll report then on how much snow we've gotten. Looks like a lot.

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2024, 09:05:50 PM »

Ok, I'm ready to banter now. Where is everyone?
Finished up dinner a bit ago, now chilling downstairs reading. Typical evening here.

Haven't done anything about the snow yet, and I don't plan to until it stops. It'll still be there tomorrow.
No dinner prep has even been done here.

The good news is that it didn't snow enough here for me to have to go outside.
That is not the case here. Lol

Gonna have to shovel the back patio to get to the garage at bedtime. I'll report then on how much snow we've gotten. Looks like a lot.
8.5 inches

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2024, 09:14:53 PM »

Ok, I'm ready to banter now. Where is everyone?
Finished up dinner a bit ago, now chilling downstairs reading. Typical evening here.

Haven't done anything about the snow yet, and I don't plan to until it stops. It'll still be there tomorrow.
No dinner prep has even been done here.

The good news is that it didn't snow enough here for me to have to go outside.
That is not the case here. Lol

Gonna have to shovel the back patio to get to the garage at bedtime. I'll report then on how much snow we've gotten. Looks like a lot.
8.5 inches
Wowza. Damn lake effect.

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2024, 09:16:19 PM »

We got a dusting instead of the 3 inches we were expecting. And since I had put salt down, it all melted.

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2024, 09:18:27 PM »

RB Viejo

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2024, 09:19:02 PM »

Ok, I'm ready to banter now. Where is everyone?
Finished up dinner a bit ago, now chilling downstairs reading. Typical evening here.

Haven't done anything about the snow yet, and I don't plan to until it stops. It'll still be there tomorrow.
No dinner prep has even been done here.

The good news is that it didn't snow enough here for me to have to go outside.
That is not the case here. Lol

Gonna have to shovel the back patio to get to the garage at bedtime. I'll report then on how much snow we've gotten. Looks like a lot.
8.5 inches
Wowza. Damn lake effect.
Yup, the lake effect machine was churning today.

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2024, 12:08:03 AM »

Better than subzero.
I'm sure the neighbors are bundled up.  Should be in the 70 by next weekend.

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2024, 12:08:50 AM »

Ok, I'm ready to banter now. Where is everyone?
Finished up dinner a bit ago, now chilling downstairs reading. Typical evening here.

Haven't done anything about the snow yet, and I don't plan to until it stops. It'll still be there tomorrow.
No dinner prep has even been done here.

The good news is that it didn't snow enough here for me to have to go outside.
That is not the case here. Lol

Gonna have to shovel the back patio to get to the garage at bedtime. I'll report then on how much snow we've gotten. Looks like a lot.
8.5 inches
TNWSS

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2024, 12:10:10 AM »

Better than subzero.
Bet you're asking yourself why you waited so long!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]