Buy Advance Tickets now at a reduced price of only $25

Date: Friday, September 29, 2023 (4pm-10pm) Location: Weyerbacher Brewery, 905 Line St. Easton PA 18042
Interesting that it's on a Friday. I might just do it.

Are you going to be in town, NJDave?

Good morning guys. Busy would be an understatement.
I think my last check in was a week ago.
I'm going for a morning smoke. I need a break from studying.
What are you studying, my friend?
Hey Tony. I have underground tanks at my facility and my director wants me to be the class A operator.
I hope that comes with a raise. Always good to learn new things anyway.
Yeah I learn new things everyday. Nope on the raise

Good morning guys. Busy would be an understatement.
I think my last check in was a week ago.
I'm going for a morning smoke. I need a break from studying.
What are you studying, my friend?
Hey Tony. I have underground tanks at my facility and my director wants me to be the class A operator.
I hope that comes with a raise. Always good to learn new things anyway.
Yeah I learn new things everyday. Nope on the raise
That's ok. Hopefully, you don't have to pay for the training.

Good morning guys. Busy would be an understatement.
I think my last check in was a week ago.
I'm going for a morning smoke. I need a break from studying.
What are you studying, my friend?
Hey Tony. I have underground tanks at my facility and my director wants me to be the class A operator.
I hope that comes with a raise. Always good to learn new things anyway.
Yeah I learn new things everyday. Nope on the raise
That's ok. Hopefully, you don't have to pay for the training.
My work don't pay for any of my certifications but I need to stay current.  7G, Chiefs, etc. No one can take em away though

Fore, please

Looking kinda ominous. Let us know how you make out.
It was cloudy, but looked ominous because of how early it was. Still had about 25 minutes or so until sunrise in this pic.

Nearly identical round to the one I had Monday - 40 on the front, 39 on the back, 7-over 79 total.

Fore, please

Looking kinda ominous. Let us know how you make out.
It was cloudy, but looked ominous because of how early it was. Still had about 25 minutes or so until sunrise in this pic.

Nearly identical round to the one I had Monday - 40 on the front, 39 on the back, 7-over 79 total.
I could play the same course over and over and still not score that well. You must never have that 1 bad hole

Fore, please

Looking kinda ominous. Let us know how you make out.
It was cloudy, but looked ominous because of how early it was. Still had about 25 minutes or so until sunrise in this pic.

Nearly identical round to the one I had Monday - 40 on the front, 39 on the back, 7-over 79 total.
I could play the same course over and over and still not score that well. You must never have that 1 bad hole
I definitely do, but didn't have any today. Got off to a slow start, which held me back a bit. Ended up with 8 bogies, a birdie and 9 pars.

Fore, please

Looking kinda ominous. Let us know how you make out.
It was cloudy, but looked ominous because of how early it was. Still had about 25 minutes or so until sunrise in this pic.

Nearly identical round to the one I had Monday - 40 on the front, 39 on the back, 7-over 79 total.
Not bad. Consistency is key.

Good morning guys. Busy would be an understatement.
I think my last check in was a week ago.
I'm going for a morning smoke. I need a break from studying.
What are you studying, my friend?
Hey Tony. I have underground tanks at my facility and my director wants me to be the class A operator.
I hope that comes with a raise. Always good to learn new things anyway.
Yeah I learn new things everyday. Nope on the raise
That's ok. Hopefully, you don't have to pay for the training.
My work don't pay for any of my certifications but I need to stay current.  7G, Chiefs, etc. No one can take em away though
Good for you. What you say is very true. You always want to be on top of your game.

Hey Tony, no CigarFest, but may be worth a visit.

https://www.cigarpage.com/bash.html
That looks interesting but fall is so difficult. Too many commitments. Didn't see a price on that banner.
Capacity limited to 400, so reserve tickets now before prices rise and event sells out!

Ticket includes: 2 Weyerbacher beverages of your choice, goodie bag filled w/ 5 premium Oliva cigars, Oliva Torch Lighter, Nub hat, coasters + additional free swag.

Buy Advance Tickets now at a reduced price of only $25

Date: Friday, September 29, 2023 (4pm-10pm) Location: Weyerbacher Brewery, 905 Line St. Easton PA 18042
Interesting that it's on a Friday. I might just do it.

Are you going to be in town, NJDave?
Talking to Charlie, he pointed out this event that is only 30 minutes from my house and more intriguing. But perhaps I'll do both...

"Stix/Drew Estate Pig Roast with Willy Herrera"!

Date: Sat, Sep 30 • 14:00 EDT

Location: 440 New Jersey 23, Pequannock Township, NJ 07444

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stixdrew-estate-pig-roast-with-willy-herrera-tickets-704961407547?aff=eand

Quite colorful, but I did eventually get there.

Connections
Puzzle #90
🟦🟦🟪🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟪
🟦🟦🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Date: Sat, Sep 30 • 14:00 EDT

Location: 440 New Jersey 23, Pequannock Township, NJ 07444

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stixdrew-estate-pig-roast-with-willy-herrera-tickets-704961407547?aff=eand
That one does sound a little better, though, it doesn't appear to come with any complimentary sticks.

Date: Sat, Sep 30 • 14:00 EDT

Location: 440 New Jersey 23, Pequannock Township, NJ 07444

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stixdrew-estate-pig-roast-with-willy-herrera-tickets-704961407547?aff=eand
That one does sound a little better, though, it doesn't appear to come with any complimentary sticks.
That's ok. It comes with pork. I can always buy a couple of cigars.

Date: Sat, Sep 30 • 14:00 EDT

Location: 440 New Jersey 23, Pequannock Township, NJ 07444

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stixdrew-estate-pig-roast-with-willy-herrera-tickets-704961407547?aff=eand
That one does sound a little better, though, it doesn't appear to come with any complimentary sticks.
That's ok. It comes with pork. I can always buy a couple of cigars.
Speaking of, think I might have a little of the leftover pulled pork from dinner last night.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4