Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2023, 02:19:45 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 9
Only seven. I did poorly on the musicians today. But I got Jerry Miller, who I've jammed with and is a friend of mine. Here he is trying out my 1961 Gibson 12-String after I had it extensively refurbished.
I'm guessing Raz is the first banterer to have a friend/acquaintance on the birthday list.
Good deal.

« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2023, 02:20:09 PM »

Time to hit the bricks. Wife got asked to work tonight to cover for someone, and she's too nice to say no, so I'll be doing the grocery shopping alone. A bit more irritating that way, but also quieter, so we'll call it a wash. :D

Hazzuh!

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2023, 03:24:08 PM »

The LAdC Connie is a fine cigar.  Buttery throughout with subtle flavors, no pepper to speak of which is a departure from many newer connies.  Highly recommend giving it a try.

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2023, 03:27:21 PM »

The LAdC Connie is a fine cigar.  Buttery throughout with subtle flavors, no pepper to speak of which is a departure from many newer connies.  Highly recommend giving it a try.
I misunderstood. I thought you said La Gloria Cubana connie. I'm betting the LAdC is a winner. I will look for it.

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2023, 08:50:34 PM »

The LAdC Connie is a fine cigar.  Buttery throughout with subtle flavors, no pepper to speak of which is a departure from many newer connies.  Highly recommend giving it a try.
I'll look for it at Tinderbox one of these days and maybe hang out in the lounge

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2023, 08:54:52 PM »

So coming up tomorrow let's do something different. Post 4 or 5 wheelhouse smokes of any kind you keep on hand or try to. Sticks you always come back to. Any price point.

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2023, 08:56:53 PM »

So coming up tomorrow let's do something different. Post 4 or 5 wheelhouse smokes of any kind you keep on hand or try to. Sticks you always come back to. Any price point.
Hmmm, ok. I'm gonna have to give this one some thought.

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2023, 09:10:56 PM »

Charter Oak

« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2023, 10:19:39 PM »

Charter Oak

Want to hear your thoughts.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]