Pages: 1 2 [3]

Tuck away for Christmas next year (the four on the left anyway)
Dad gave me a selection of Montecristo fivers for Christmas. Not of the Cuban variety. They are cigars I wouldn't buy, because I think they are overpriced foe what they are. The box-pressed Fernandez whites are a solid smoke - not exceptional, but they manage to be above average.

They came with a small wood and glass humidor, which I needed like I need a third testicle, but I suppose it looks good sitting on the sidecar rack in my music studio.
True, but all smokable and it's the thought that counts.
Oh, guaranteed smokeable. I've put FAR less tasty things in my mouth, and called it a good time.
Nope, i ain't gonna go near that one.  Far too easy.

Tuck away for Christmas next year (the four on the left anyway)
Dad gave me a selection of Montecristo fivers for Christmas. Not of the Cuban variety. They are cigars I wouldn't buy, because I think they are overpriced foe what they are. The box-pressed Fernandez whites are a solid smoke - not exceptional, but they manage to be above average.

They came with a small wood and glass humidor, which I needed like I need a third testicle, but I suppose it looks good sitting on the sidecar rack in my music studio.
True, but all smokable and it's the thought that counts.
Oh, guaranteed smokeable. I've put FAR less tasty things in my mouth, and called it a good time.
Nope, i ain't gonna go near that one.  Far too easy.
You know what they call it when the batter watches an eephus mosey by him? They call it a "strike."

Morning, all. Happy PaydayWednesday.
Payday falls on a Saturday this time for me. Wonder what that means.
More AB's?

Wifey bought me Crema's for Christmas she writes on the gift from Smoking Santa

Wifey bought me Crema's for Christmas she writes on the gift from Smoking Santa
Lol, nailed it.

Still a favorite after years. AJ did good with this one IMO
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]