Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2021, 11:02:19 AM »

I would by the corona deal but don't want to upset the Mrs
OK, so I won't post it.  Don't want to provide undue temptation even if Oy complains about lack of offers.
Is it a DEAL??? YES - POST...NO - DONT
I got the stuff from Auctioneer on the way Thursday ....trying to add a box of HVC Perlas A, so don't outbid me :)
One man's deal is another's pass.  I can't judge for you, just offer options.  Remember, we have a flexible reality.
So FLEX & POST

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2021, 11:03:42 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Belated "I have a dream" greetings.
Hope you had a day off.
I run the data servers for Washington State's Dept of Health, and there's a pandemic on.  What on earth would give you the idea that I might get a day off?  I was just lucky to get home from visiting #2 duckling in Ellensburg between meetings.  ;-)
I think you'll have some time off soon, cause I have it on good authority the pandemic will be over tomorrow around noon. ;)
Yup.  Because Joe will forget there is one until Kamala reminds him.

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2021, 11:06:13 AM »

Scorchin' at the Page today.

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2021, 11:07:19 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Belated "I have a dream" greetings.
Hope you had a day off.
I run the data servers for Washington State's Dept of Health, and there's a pandemic on.  What on earth would give you the idea that I might get a day off?  I was just lucky to get home from visiting #2 duckling in Ellensburg between meetings.  ;-)
I think you'll have some time off soon, cause I have it on good authority the pandemic will be over tomorrow around noon. ;)
Yup.  Because Joe will forget there is one until Kamala reminds him.
Nah, he got his drugs adjusted well.  He's rememberin' good now!

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2021, 11:12:11 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Belated "I have a dream" greetings.
Hope you had a day off.
I run the data servers for Washington State's Dept of Health, and there's a pandemic on.  What on earth would give you the idea that I might get a day off?  I was just lucky to get home from visiting #2 duckling in Ellensburg between meetings.  ;-)
I think you'll have some time off soon, cause I have it on good authority the pandemic will be over tomorrow around noon. ;)
No, that's the venereal disease.  Pandemic will be a problem for another 5 or 6 months at least.
I knew it was something.

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2021, 11:14:25 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Belated "I have a dream" greetings.
Hope you had a day off.
I run the data servers for Washington State's Dept of Health, and there's a pandemic on.  What on earth would give you the idea that I might get a day off?  I was just lucky to get home from visiting #2 duckling in Ellensburg between meetings.  ;-)
I think you'll have some time off soon, cause I have it on good authority the pandemic will be over tomorrow around noon. ;)
Yup.  Because Joe will forget there is one until Kamala reminds him.
I'll take age-induced forgetfulnesss over blatant and willful ignorance all day long.

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2021, 11:19:57 AM »

On another note, the pandemic is definitely hurting people in high places:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/she-fired-taco-bell-being-122423482.html
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2021, 11:27:54 AM »

Scorchin' at the Page today.
Ya see, this is good info. Nice work
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2021, 11:29:27 AM »

On another note, the pandemic is definitely hurting people in high places:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/she-fired-taco-bell-being-122423482.html
I would order the Burrito extra moist

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2021, 11:29:55 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Belated "I have a dream" greetings.
Hope you had a day off.
I run the data servers for Washington State's Dept of Health, and there's a pandemic on.  What on earth would give you the idea that I might get a day off?  I was just lucky to get home from visiting #2 duckling in Ellensburg between meetings.  ;-)
Even Rick has backup so that he can sneak out every once and again.  Wishful thinking I guess.
Yeah, don't ever think your irreplaceable. You might be but don't think it.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2021, 11:32:30 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Belated "I have a dream" greetings.
Hope you had a day off.
I run the data servers for Washington State's Dept of Health, and there's a pandemic on.  What on earth would give you the idea that I might get a day off?  I was just lucky to get home from visiting #2 duckling in Ellensburg between meetings.  ;-)
I think you'll have some time off soon, cause I have it on good authority the pandemic will be over tomorrow around noon. ;)
Yup.  Because Joe will forget there is one until Kamala reminds him.
I'll take age-induced forgetfulnesss over blatant and willful ignorance all day long.
Biden is a big POS! He will last 100 days to push all the stuff they tell him to, then fade away with some illness. He and his family make Trump's look like armatures in the corruption game. I hope they do file for impeachment on day one as promised.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2021, 11:35:10 AM »

On Sale: Learn Chinese | Rosetta Stone®

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2021, 11:37:26 AM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2021, 11:39:14 AM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/19/2021
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2021, 11:42:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Belated "I have a dream" greetings.
Hope you had a day off.
I run the data servers for Washington State's Dept of Health, and there's a pandemic on.  What on earth would give you the idea that I might get a day off?  I was just lucky to get home from visiting #2 duckling in Ellensburg between meetings.  ;-)
Even Rick has backup so that he can sneak out every once and again.  Wishful thinking I guess.
Yeah, don't ever think your irreplaceable. You might be but don't think it.
But you are....
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7