Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2015, 02:55:53 PM »

That is a terrible picture of you they posted of you Bean.
Hey, it ain't Tuesday yet.
Just jumped on an open opportunity.
Hairy man boobs!

« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2015, 03:07:34 PM »

Baby, it's cold out there.  Like three days of single digit highs and single digit negative lows.  The dials on the gas meter ere spinning so fast we found it across the street.
Pussy.  You turned your heat on already?

« Reply #182 on: January 08, 2015, 03:09:45 PM »

Baby, it's cold out there.  Like three days of single digit highs and single digit negative lows.  The dials on the gas meter ere spinning so fast we found it across the street.
Pussy.  You turned your heat on already?
The warden get cold?  Surely you jest!

« Reply #183 on: January 08, 2015, 03:12:47 PM »

Baby, it's cold out there.  Like three days of single digit highs and single digit negative lows.  The dials on the gas meter ere spinning so fast we found it across the street.
Pussy.  You turned your heat on already?
The warden get cold?  Surely you jest!
Funnin'.  I'm wondering if my balls will ever crawl back out.  You smoking anything, Mikey?

« Reply #184 on: January 08, 2015, 03:19:07 PM »

Baby, it's cold out there.  Like three days of single digit highs and single digit negative lows.  The dials on the gas meter ere spinning so fast we found it across the street.
Pussy.  You turned your heat on already?
The warden get cold?  Surely you jest!
Funnin'.  I'm wondering if my balls will ever crawl back out.  You smoking anything, Mikey?
Who knew you had any to crawl out in the first place?

« Reply #185 on: January 08, 2015, 03:24:30 PM »

Baby, it's cold out there.  Like three days of single digit highs and single digit negative lows.  The dials on the gas meter ere spinning so fast we found it across the street.
Pussy.  You turned your heat on already?
The warden get cold?  Surely you jest!
Funnin'.  I'm wondering if my balls will ever crawl back out.  You smoking anything, Mikey?
Trying to thaw out some Tat Tat's. Cold OTT.  Need to figure out what's up next.

« Reply #186 on: January 08, 2015, 03:27:10 PM »

Baby, it's cold out there.  Like three days of single digit highs and single digit negative lows.  The dials on the gas meter ere spinning so fast we found it across the street.
Pussy.  You turned your heat on already?
The warden get cold?  Surely you jest!
Funnin'.  I'm wondering if my balls will ever crawl back out.  You smoking anything, Mikey?
Who knew you had any to crawl out in the first place?
Are you questioning my manhood?

« Reply #187 on: January 08, 2015, 03:29:17 PM »

Baby, it's cold out there.  Like three days of single digit highs and single digit negative lows.  The dials on the gas meter ere spinning so fast we found it across the street.
Pussy.  You turned your heat on already?
The warden get cold?  Surely you jest!
Funnin'.  I'm wondering if my balls will ever crawl back out.  You smoking anything, Mikey?
Who knew you had any to crawl out in the first place?
Got kids so must have at least once upon a time.

« Reply #188 on: January 08, 2015, 03:32:06 PM »

Baby, it's cold out there.  Like three days of single digit highs and single digit negative lows.  The dials on the gas meter ere spinning so fast we found it across the street.
Pussy.  You turned your heat on already?
The warden get cold?  Surely you jest!
Funnin'.  I'm wondering if my balls will ever crawl back out.  You smoking anything, Mikey?
Who knew you had any to crawl out in the first place?
Got kids so must have at least once upon a time.
I figured your trouble started along about the time you started hanging out at the mall on Saturday afternoons using your Groupon's.

« Reply #189 on: January 08, 2015, 03:32:19 PM »

Baby, it's cold out there.  Like three days of single digit highs and single digit negative lows.  The dials on the gas meter ere spinning so fast we found it across the street.
Pussy.  You turned your heat on already?
The warden get cold?  Surely you jest!
Funnin'.  I'm wondering if my balls will ever crawl back out.  You smoking anything, Mikey?
Who knew you had any to crawl out in the first place?
Are you questioning my manhood?
Yes

« Reply #190 on: January 08, 2015, 03:32:47 PM »

Baby, it's cold out there.  Like three days of single digit highs and single digit negative lows.  The dials on the gas meter ere spinning so fast we found it across the street.
Pussy.  You turned your heat on already?
The warden get cold?  Surely you jest!
Funnin'.  I'm wondering if my balls will ever crawl back out.  You smoking anything, Mikey?
Trying to thaw out some Tat Tat's. Cold OTT.  Need to figure out what's up next.
I may go with a Juan Lopez Habana for the ride home.  Not sure what else I brought with me.

« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2015, 03:53:04 PM »

Baby, it's cold out there.  Like three days of single digit highs and single digit negative lows.  The dials on the gas meter ere spinning so fast we found it across the street.
Pussy.  You turned your heat on already?
The warden get cold?  Surely you jest!
Funnin'.  I'm wondering if my balls will ever crawl back out.  You smoking anything, Mikey?
Who knew you had any to crawl out in the first place?
Are you questioning my manhood?
Always

« Reply #192 on: January 08, 2015, 03:54:41 PM »

Back from the doctor. He says I can start working on getting rid of the damnable boot. Hoo-fuckin-ray.

« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2015, 03:57:16 PM »

Back from the doctor. He says I can start working on getting rid of the damnable boot. Hoo-fuckin-ray.
Did he question your manhood?  Then I've got ya beat!

« Reply #194 on: January 08, 2015, 03:59:12 PM »

Back from the doctor. He says I can start working on getting rid of the damnable boot. Hoo-fuckin-ray.
Did he question your manhood?  Then I've got ya beat!
No question if you can find your own balls and don't hang out at the Malls with Groupon's for Saturday entertainment.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15