Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2018, 06:05:38 PM »

I know CarolinaDave was a big Cranberries fan, but for the rest of you, just in case,
Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dead at 46.
No details? SCDave would have provided those. He is good at delivering death notices.

« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2018, 06:06:08 PM »

You supposed to be getting some snow/ice tonight Mr. Bean?
That's the story the weather people are pushing.  The rain supposed to start about 10 pm but the temps don't fall to freezing until 4 am or so, about the time the rain supposed to taper off.  My money is on a preemptive panic where none is warranted.
The White Death!  Runaway!  Runaway!

« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2018, 06:06:36 PM »

Afterthought offerings at the Sis, CI has the third iteration of Murcielago.
Those pictured are the second run, the third has a black band, not that I have any faith in them being great
The color band has nothing to do with them being noirs?

« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2018, 06:08:24 PM »

Hello Mike. Hope all is well by you. Cold as shit here.

The good news is that it's my S-i-L's birthday and they're having us over for dinner. Don't have to cook tonight.

« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2018, 07:10:09 PM »

Hello Mike. Hope all is well by you. Cold as shit here.

The good news is that it's my S-i-L's birthday and they're having us over for dinner. Don't have to cook tonight.
Free meals be good.  Nice when all you have to do is eat.  Like everywhere else it be cold and snowy.  Not a whole lot of snow but the really cold weather making sure it stays.

« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2018, 09:42:03 PM »

I know CarolinaDave was a big Cranberries fan, but for the rest of you, just in case,
Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dead at 46.
No details? SCDave would have provided those. He is good at delivering death notices.
Yea, well I'm doing the best I can picking up others deliverables.

« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2018, 10:12:21 PM »

I know CarolinaDave was a big Cranberries fan, but for the rest of you, just in case,
Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dead at 46.
No details? SCDave would have provided those. He is good at delivering death notices.
Yea, well I'm doing the best I can picking up others deliverables.
Pretty sure SCDave has permanently purged terms like deliverables, takeaways, and "at the end of the day" from his lexicon.

« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2018, 10:17:29 PM »

Winter apocalypse part deux on its way.  Our weathermen are hyperventilating.  I could swear one of them was sporting a woody.

... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from midnight tonight
to 6 PM CST Tuesday...

* what... significant icing possible. The ice will result in
  dangerous travel conditions late Monday night through the day
  on Tuesday. Total ice accumulations of up around one tenth of an
  inch are expected with isolated totals up to one quarter inch.

* Where... most of northern part of south central Texas.

* When... from late Monday night through Tuesday evening.

* Additional details... in addition to the wintry precipitation
  and the impacts of accumulating freezing rain, sleet, and
  snow, the temperatures will be very cold. Temperatures will
  drop into the upper 20s by Tuesday afternoon and with strong
  north winds windchill values could drop into the teens.
  Overnight Tuesday into Wednesday as temperatures continue to
  drop some single digit windchill values will be possible in
  The Hill Country.

* Timing... 12 am through 6 PM Tuesday

* main impact... hazardous travel conditions and freezing-yo-azz-off will occur throughout the affected area.

Precautionary/preparedness actions...

A Winter Storm Warning for sleet means that a winter storm system
is impacting the area with significant amounts of sleet and
freezing rain. Travel is likely to be severely impacted.  Go to the store and buy up all the milk, eggs, and bread in sight

« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2018, 10:54:44 PM »

Afterthought offerings at the Sis, CI has the third iteration of Murcielago.
Those pictured are the second run, the third has a black band, not that I have any faith in them being great
I thought the second run looked exactly like the first.  This third run has the totally restyled logo.

« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2018, 10:55:31 PM »

I know CarolinaDave was a big Cranberries fan, but for the rest of you, just in case,
Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dead at 46.
No details? SCDave would have provided those. He is good at delivering death notices.
Yea, well I'm doing the best I can picking up others deliverables.
Pretty sure SCDave has permanently purged terms like deliverables, takeaways, and "at the end of the day" from his lexicon.
So be it.

« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2018, 10:55:47 PM »

Evening Mr. CB.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]