Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/15/2018
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2018, 10:44:53 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
If a gazebo or cellphone gets involved somehow, that'll be like hitting the Dean jackpot.
my gazebo days are over with, and my phone plan is only for me.
Well hell, what fun is that?  Next you'll tell us you're done with deadbeats, which we're never going to believe.
Yeah, I'd believe Drumpf is a stable genius before I believe that. ;)
What, you mean he's NOT?   :o

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2018, 10:48:48 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
If a gazebo or cellphone gets involved somehow, that'll be like hitting the Dean jackpot.
my gazebo days are over with, and my phone plan is only for me.
Well hell, what fun is that?  Next you'll tell us you're done with deadbeats, which we're never going to believe.
Yeah, I'd believe Drumpf is a stable genius before I believe that. ;)
What, you mean he's NOT?   :o
Not only that, he's also the "least racist person" ever. Bet you didn't know that, either!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/15/2018
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2018, 10:51:33 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
If a gazebo or cellphone gets involved somehow, that'll be like hitting the Dean jackpot.
my gazebo days are over with, and my phone plan is only for me.
Well hell, what fun is that?  Next you'll tell us you're done with deadbeats, which we're never going to believe.
Yeah, I'd believe Drumpf is a stable genius before I believe that. ;)
What, you mean he's NOT?   :o
Not only that, he's also the "least racist person" ever. Bet you didn't know that, either!
I've heard him say that about himself, but i think he's the only one...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/15/2018
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2018, 10:53:10 AM »

Just had a guy come in and gift me a Davidoff Geneve churchill.  says he likes them a lot, didn't get much love in the reviews I saw, and looks like its a bit pricey.

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2018, 10:57:12 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
If a gazebo or cellphone gets involved somehow, that'll be like hitting the Dean jackpot.
my gazebo days are over with, and my phone plan is only for me.
Well hell, what fun is that?  Next you'll tell us you're done with deadbeats, which we're never going to believe.
so far no deadbeats in my life right now and I hope it stays that way.

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2018, 10:59:38 AM »

Just had a guy come in and gift me a Davidoff Geneve churchill.  says he likes them a lot, didn't get much love in the reviews I saw, and looks like its a bit pricey.
It'll smoke great for the price!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/15/2018
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2018, 11:03:23 AM »

Just had a guy come in and gift me a Davidoff Geneve churchill.  says he likes them a lot, didn't get much love in the reviews I saw, and looks like its a bit pricey.
It'll smoke great for the price!
Very true!

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2018, 11:10:51 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
If a gazebo or cellphone gets involved somehow, that'll be like hitting the Dean jackpot.
my gazebo days are over with, and my phone plan is only for me.
But you can now branch into supervision.  You know how to do them, just direct some youngun with a hammer and screwdriver.

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2018, 11:12:00 AM »

Good day Sam and Mr. Bean.

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2018, 11:14:54 AM »

Good morning Dean, Mark, Dave, Tony & Dave! Seems Winter has returned. At least in DE.
Indeed. Good morning, Sam.

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2018, 11:30:02 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
If a gazebo or cellphone gets involved somehow, that'll be like hitting the Dean jackpot.
my gazebo days are over with, and my phone plan is only for me.
But you can now branch into supervision.  You know how to do them, just direct some youngun with a hammer and screwdriver.
I'd rather not.

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2018, 11:35:05 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
If a gazebo or cellphone gets involved somehow, that'll be like hitting the Dean jackpot.
my gazebo days are over with, and my phone plan is only for me.
But you can now branch into supervision.  You know how to do them, just direct some youngun with a hammer and screwdriver.
I'd rather not.
TWSS

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2018, 11:35:21 AM »

I've been invited to an archives workshop outside of Jacksonville later this month. when I enquired about hotel accommodations a lady I met at the convention last year said I could spend the night at her place. she also asked if I had a room yet for the convention in Ft Lauderdale in August. I said all set and if she needed a place to stay she was welcome, but I only have a single king size bed she'd have to share. she's considering it.

« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2018, 12:33:17 PM »

I've been invited to an archives workshop outside of Jacksonville later this month. when I enquired about hotel accommodations a lady I met at the convention last year said I could spend the night at her place. she also asked if I had a room yet for the convention in Ft Lauderdale in August. I said all set and if she needed a place to stay she was welcome, but I only have a single king size bed she'd have to share. she's considering it.
Oh, good, so we'll have another Dean-level story later this month.

« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2018, 12:53:48 PM »

I've been invited to an archives workshop outside of Jacksonville later this month. when I enquired about hotel accommodations a lady I met at the convention last year said I could spend the night at her place. she also asked if I had a room yet for the convention in Ft Lauderdale in August. I said all set and if she needed a place to stay she was welcome, but I only have a single king size bed she'd have to share. she's considering it.
Should be a couple of nice cigar lounges around as well.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6