CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 1/15/2018  (Read 5550 times)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/15/2018
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2018, 10:44:53 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
If a gazebo or cellphone gets involved somehow, that'll be like hitting the Dean jackpot.
my gazebo days are over with, and my phone plan is only for me.
Well hell, what fun is that?  Next you'll tell us you're done with deadbeats, which we're never going to believe.
Yeah, I'd believe Drumpf is a stable genius before I believe that. ;)
What, you mean he's NOT?   :o

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2018, 10:48:48 AM »

good morning guys. 54° and sunny here. redhead due to come over after the lady leaves.
See, I feel like there could be a good story right there. You're just not trying anymore.
Indeed.  Lady will be late leaving, and the redhead early, so like I said, there's hope things will get interesting.
If a gazebo or cellphone gets involved somehow, that'll be like hitting the Dean jackpot.
Well hell, what fun is that?  Next you'll tell us you're done with deadbeats, which we're never going to believe.
Not only that, he's also the "least racist person" ever. Bet you didn't know that, either!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2018, 10:51:33 AM »

Not only that, he's also the "least racist person" ever. Bet you didn't know that, either!
I've heard him say that about himself, but i think he's the only one...

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2018, 10:53:10 AM »

Just had a guy come in and gift me a Davidoff Geneve churchill.  says he likes them a lot, didn't get much love in the reviews I saw, and looks like its a bit pricey.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2018, 10:57:12 AM »

so far no deadbeats in my life right now and I hope it stays that way.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2018, 10:59:38 AM »

Just had a guy come in and gift me a Davidoff Geneve churchill.  says he likes them a lot, didn't get much love in the reviews I saw, and looks like its a bit pricey.
It'll smoke great for the price!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2018, 11:03:23 AM »

It'll smoke great for the price!
Very true!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2018, 11:10:51 AM »

But you can now branch into supervision.  You know how to do them, just direct some youngun with a hammer and screwdriver.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2018, 11:12:00 AM »

Good day Sam and Mr. Bean.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2018, 11:14:54 AM »

Good morning Dean, Mark, Dave, Tony & Dave! Seems Winter has returned. At least in DE.
Indeed. Good morning, Sam.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2018, 11:30:02 AM »

But you can now branch into supervision.  You know how to do them, just direct some youngun with a hammer and screwdriver.
I'd rather not.

Threebean

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2018, 11:35:05 AM »

I'd rather not.
TWSS

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2018, 11:35:21 AM »

I've been invited to an archives workshop outside of Jacksonville later this month. when I enquired about hotel accommodations a lady I met at the convention last year said I could spend the night at her place. she also asked if I had a room yet for the convention in Ft Lauderdale in August. I said all set and if she needed a place to stay she was welcome, but I only have a single king size bed she'd have to share. she's considering it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2018, 12:33:17 PM »

I've been invited to an archives workshop outside of Jacksonville later this month. when I enquired about hotel accommodations a lady I met at the convention last year said I could spend the night at her place. she also asked if I had a room yet for the convention in Ft Lauderdale in August. I said all set and if she needed a place to stay she was welcome, but I only have a single king size bed she'd have to share. she's considering it.
Oh, good, so we'll have another Dean-level story later this month.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2018, 12:53:48 PM »

Should be a couple of nice cigar lounges around as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6