Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2017, 05:45:36 PM »

Maybe he can take the Nordic Trac down to the shop so HR can claim they have a company gym.

« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2017, 05:50:07 PM »

Truck is loaded to the hilt, got 3 small tables, 3 side chairs, a Nordic Trac and a few boxes left over to deal with.
Nordic Trac.  I remember having one of those.  Used the schitt out of it just like you....
I hear they make a great clothes rack.

« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2017, 05:57:58 PM »

Truck is loaded to the hilt, got 3 small tables, 3 side chairs, a Nordic Trac and a few boxes left over to deal with.
Nordic Trac.  I remember having one of those.  Used the schitt out of it just like you....
I hear they make a great clothes rack.
For drying out the soggy granny panties?

« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2017, 05:59:40 PM »

Truck is loaded to the hilt, got 3 small tables, 3 side chairs, a Nordic Trac and a few boxes left over to deal with.
Nordic Trac.  I remember having one of those.  Used the schitt out of it just like you....
I hear they make a great clothes rack.
For drying out the soggy granny panties?
there's a thought.

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2017, 06:17:32 PM »

Maybe he can take the Nordic Trac down to the shop so HR can claim they have a company gym.
Been there done that.  Sold it.

« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2017, 06:20:11 PM »

That rain shower cooled things off nicely.  Rolled my schitt out into the shop and enjoyed a MoW LD.  Dang, I miss doing that.  Going to have to discuss the cigars at work thing with that HR bastard.

« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2017, 06:58:34 PM »

That rain shower cooled things off nicely.  Rolled my schitt out into the shop and enjoyed a MoW LD.  Dang, I miss doing that.  Going to have to discuss the cigars at work thing with that HR bastard.
Good luck with that.  Probably a transplanted Cali Commie.

« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2017, 07:01:12 PM »

Dad got back from Havana on Saturday while I was out motorcycling. He brought me some very nice Partagas coronas, and was amazed that so many folks in Cuba smoked coronas.  I said, "uh...Dad, that's the traditionally popular vitola in Cuba.  It's just Americans that have this size thing.  Why do you think I have so many smaller cigars in my humidor?"

« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2017, 07:09:56 PM »

All moved in to the Hom2Suites no free beer here :(

« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2017, 07:12:06 PM »

Maybe he can take the Nordic Trac down to the shop so HR can claim they have a company gym.
Been there done that.  Sold it.
Warden uses it because it is easy on her knee.  I use it some in the winter when the weather is nasty and I don't want to go out and walk.

« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2017, 07:16:35 PM »

Maybe he can take the Nordic Trac down to the shop so HR can claim they have a company gym.
Been there done that.  Sold it.
Warden uses it because it is easy on her knee.  I use it some in the winter when the weather is nasty and I don't want to go out and walk.
So for a week or two out of the year?

« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2017, 07:26:55 PM »

Maybe he can take the Nordic Trac down to the shop so HR can claim they have a company gym.
Been there done that.  Sold it.
Warden uses it because it is easy on her knee.  I use it some in the winter when the weather is nasty and I don't want to go out and walk.
So for a week or two out of the year?
GFY

« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2017, 07:28:20 PM »

Maybe he can take the Nordic Trac down to the shop so HR can claim they have a company gym.
Been there done that.  Sold it.
Warden uses it because it is easy on her knee.  I use it some in the winter when the weather is nasty and I don't want to go out and walk.
So for a week or two out of the year?
That usage probably puts him in the upper 20% of people who own the things

« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2017, 07:34:33 PM »

Maybe he can take the Nordic Trac down to the shop so HR can claim they have a company gym.
Been there done that.  Sold it.
Warden uses it because it is easy on her knee.  I use it some in the winter when the weather is nasty and I don't want to go out and walk.
So for a week or two out of the year?
That usage probably puts him in the upper 20% of people who own the things
Completely agree. Similarly, my wife joined a gym a couple of months ago... Ask me how many times she's been there, including picking up her ID card.

« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2017, 08:15:55 PM »

Maybe he can take the Nordic Trac down to the shop so HR can claim they have a company gym.
Been there done that.  Sold it.
Warden uses it because it is easy on her knee.  I use it some in the winter when the weather is nasty and I don't want to go out and walk.
So for a week or two out of the year?
That usage probably puts him in the upper 20% of people who own the things
Completely agree. Similarly, my wife joined a gym a couple of months ago... Ask me how many times she's been there, including picking up her ID card.
Boom!   That was the problem with the universal gym I bought for the old shop, mostly ignored. One thing's for sure, exercise equipment makes for one well paved road to hell.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8