Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2017, 11:25:28 AM »

Unemployment for the week has been certified. Even printed out my 1099G. I'm gonna have to do those taxes sooner than later. Have a feeling I'll be paying quite a bit this year. Thanks, Obama.

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2017, 11:45:29 AM »

Good morning Dean, Shank, and Daves. LTG should have strolled in by now too.
Present and accounted for, sir. Morning, all.

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2017, 11:45:49 AM »

Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2017, 11:48:31 AM »

Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2017, 11:48:59 AM »

Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2017, 11:49:23 AM »

Good morning Dean, Shank, and Daves. LTG should have strolled in by now too.
Present and accounted for, sir. Morning, all.
Are you a Russian hacker?

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2017, 11:49:48 AM »

Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2017, 11:50:11 AM »

Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later
Congrats...except of course that it takes up all of today and half of tomorrow.  All games in the same location?

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2017, 11:50:53 AM »

Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.
We would expect nothing else!

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2017, 11:51:30 AM »

Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later
11-1 for a hockey game? The Rangers could have used them yesterday. Good morning and congrats, Scott.

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2017, 11:53:17 AM »

Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later
Is a 4:20 game code for playing high?

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2017, 11:55:40 AM »

Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.
TWSS.  Morning men. And fishy.

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2017, 11:57:34 AM »

Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.
TWSS.  Morning men. And fishy.
Working and smoking?

« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2017, 12:00:22 PM »

Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.
TWSS.  Morning men. And fishy.
Working and smoking?
Not yet, but will be headed that way shortly.  Studying more today?

« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2017, 12:02:21 PM »

Good morning Dean, Shank, and Daves. LTG should have strolled in by now too.
Present and accounted for, sir. Morning, all.
Are you a Russian hacker?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11