« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2017, 11:48:56 AM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You were within a few miles, still counts.
Quite frankly, the trick-or-treating has gotten old. For some reason, Charlie wants to keep doing it. This might be my last year. I love all the other aspects and will continue to drive out there for the day.
Yeah, I still count it, since we were there and attended the other events. Can't believe it's been that long. I didn't mind the trick-or-treating, I just got tired of getting 70 sticks, 25-30 of which are crap. Rather spend the money on the stuff I want, and just enjoy the smoking and hanging out. Lord knows I don't need another ashtray or duffel bag.
That's exactly my point.

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2017, 11:51:20 AM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2017, 11:55:49 AM »

Suddenly I'm hungry for pork roll, bro.
That will be provided!

« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2017, 11:56:42 AM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

Man, that looks fantastic.

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2017, 11:57:11 AM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

That monstrosity is not a donut.

« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2017, 11:57:19 AM »

Suddenly I'm hungry for pork roll, bro.
That will be provided!
I think it's required that the rental house always has some pork roll in it.

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2017, 12:05:14 PM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

Man, that looks fantastic.
It was amazing. This place near me does cool things with doughnuts. Have you ever had an Italian tri-color Christmas cookie?

« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2017, 12:07:06 PM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Speaking of doughnuts, noshing on a maple bacon one as we speak...

That monstrosity is not a donut.
Hard to get perspective in the photo. That's actually only 1/3 of a doughnut so that the 6 of us can sample more varieties. It's a normal size doughnut.

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2017, 12:32:29 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2017, 12:33:45 PM »

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2017, 12:42:25 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon, Raz.
Damn those time zones.

Little white box of Laranjas waiting when I got home last night.

« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2017, 12:47:11 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon, Raz.
Damn those time zones.

Little white box of Laranjas waiting when I got home last night.
Where'd you get them from? I think banter by-laws now require us to dissect all Laranja deals.

« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2017, 12:50:48 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon, Raz.
Damn those time zones.

Little white box of Laranjas waiting when I got home last night.
Where'd you get them from? I think banter by-laws now require us to dissect all Laranja deals.
JR. 20 Reserva Toros  for $74.82 shipped.

« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2017, 01:00:17 PM »

Got an order for Cuarentas coming. Then there's that bid for a couple Mazos of HN's.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2017, 01:07:50 PM »

Not to beat a dead horse or anything but I received a Thompson offer for 15% off and free shipping for any order over $100. With no real intention to make a purchase, I start looking at the Laranjas (baixo). The 5-packs are back ordered but I'm in no rush. Especially because I'm not really buying...

If it actually works, I'd be looking at <$3.85 per stick.
If you're going to wait, I suggest waiting for 20% and free ship over $35. Happens often enough.