CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: 1/14/2017  (Read 10765 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/14/2017
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2017, 09:56:14 AM »

I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Just happen to have one saved from the jam, so free shipping  it is!  Have  three of those ashtrays from the flurry of MBII deals...yea, how can they call it a 4 finger astray when it has no fingers....?
Seems pointless to have an ashtray with no place to hold the cigar. Maybe poor decision making like that lead to him getting out of the game? Lol
Almost like making ashtrays of wood!
What's wrong with a wooden ashtray?
He's poking fun at Bueso. Which isn't fair, cause the guy is like 3'7". Pick on someone your own size!
I knew what he was doing. Do you have any of said wooden ashtrays? I don't think it would go up in flames. I can't recall exactly but I'm pretty sure I've used a wooden ashtray and it was fine. Might get a burn mark or two but that just adds charm.
I'm sure it's treated with something to prevent burn marks. No, don't have one. Don't think I've ever bought an ashtray. I use the big blue LGC one we got many CFs ago.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2017, 09:56:48 AM »

Not to beat a dead horse or anything but I received a Thompson offer for 15% off and free shipping for any order over $100. With no real intention to make a purchase, I start looking at the Laranjas (baixo). The 5-packs are back ordered but I'm in no rush. Especially because I'm not really buying...

If it actually works, I'd be looking at <$3.85 per stick.
So it wouldn't ship until after January 26th but it does work with entering promo code - EM005088. Just sayin'.
I think you may have broken it, cause when I go to the page, it says the item is no longer available for purchase.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2017, 09:57:49 AM »

Not to beat a dead horse or anything but I received a Thompson offer for 15% off and free shipping for any order over $100. With no real intention to make a purchase, I start looking at the Laranjas (baixo). The 5-packs are back ordered but I'm in no rush. Especially because I'm not really buying...

So it wouldn't ship until after January 26th but it does work with entering promo code - EM005088. Just sayin'.
I think you may have broken it, cause when I go to the page, it says the item is no longer available for purchase.
Never mind, I see you can still get the 5 packs from the regular page.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2017, 09:59:40 AM »

I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Just happen to have one saved from the jam, so free shipping  it is!  Have  three of those ashtrays from the flurry of MBII deals...yea, how can they call it a 4 finger astray when it has no fingers....?
Seems pointless to have an ashtray with no place to hold the cigar. Maybe poor decision making like that lead to him getting out of the game? Lol
He's poking fun at Bueso. Which isn't fair, cause the guy is like 3'7". Pick on someone your own size!
I knew what he was doing. Do you have any of said wooden ashtrays? I don't think it would go up in flames. I can't recall exactly but I'm pretty sure I've used a wooden ashtray and it was fine. Might get a burn mark or two but that just adds charm.
I'm sure it's treated with something to prevent burn marks. No, don't have one. Don't think I've ever bought an ashtray. I use the big blue LGC one we got many CFs ago.
All my CF ashtrays are still in the original boxes except for the metal one they gave us for their 10th anniversary.  2013?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2017, 10:03:44 AM »

I saw that too but I kept digging. Anyhoo, I did it for sport because I'm not buying any today.

Waiting for a great deal from cigar.com so that I can use my $100 gift card I received when I bought the box of EPC 2015s. Otherwise, won't be making any buys for a while.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2017, 10:06:17 AM »

All my CF ashtrays are still in the original boxes except for the metal one they gave us for their 10th anniversary.  2013?
Sounds about right. Mine are the same way, with the exception of the LGC one.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2017, 10:16:08 AM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2017, 10:43:55 AM »

I'm pretty sure Charlie and I missed the first four but this year's will be our 10th CF anniversary.
Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2017, 10:45:50 AM »

Very cool. I think this year will be my 7th, even though I wasn't at the fest last year.
You were within a few miles, still counts.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2017, 10:45:59 AM »

You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2017, 10:49:32 AM »

Quite frankly, the trick-or-treating has gotten old. For some reason, Charlie wants to keep doing it. This might be my last year. I love all the other aspects and will continue to drive out there for the day.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2017, 10:51:48 AM »

You guys need an anniversary cake or donut or something. Lol
Ha. We may just do that.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2017, 10:53:24 AM »

Suddenly I'm hungry for pork roll, bro.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2017, 11:23:49 AM »

Quite frankly, the trick-or-treating has gotten old. For some reason, Charlie wants to keep doing it. This might be my last year. I love all the other aspects and will continue to drive out there for the day.
Yeah, I still count it, since we were there and attended the other events. Can't believe it's been that long. I didn't mind the trick-or-treating, I just got tired of getting 70 sticks, 25-30 of which are crap. Rather spend the money on the stuff I want, and just enjoy the smoking and hanging out. Lord knows I don't need another ashtray or duffel bag.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2017, 11:24:11 AM »

Suddenly I'm hungry for pork roll, bro.
Either that or Taylor ham, bro! ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9