Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2017, 08:43:39 AM »

Good morning, fruit loops.

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2017, 08:48:54 AM »

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2017, 09:12:58 AM »

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2017, 09:13:12 AM »

I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Just happen to have one saved from the jam, so free shipping  it is!  Have  three of those ashtrays from the flurry of MBII deals...yea, how can they call it a 4 finger astray when it has no fingers....?
Seems pointless to have an ashtray with no place to hold the cigar. Maybe poor decision making like that lead to him getting out of the game? Lol
Almost like making ashtrays of wood!

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2017, 09:13:39 AM »

Good morning, fruit loops.
Now you're sounding like BD.

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2017, 09:14:30 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2017, 09:18:33 AM »

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2017, 09:19:58 AM »

I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Just happen to have one saved from the jam, so free shipping  it is!  Have  three of those ashtrays from the flurry of MBII deals...yea, how can they call it a 4 finger astray when it has no fingers....?
Seems pointless to have an ashtray with no place to hold the cigar. Maybe poor decision making like that lead to him getting out of the game? Lol
Almost like making ashtrays of wood!
What's wrong with a wooden ashtray?

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2017, 09:39:18 AM »

Not to beat a dead horse or anything but I received a Thompson offer for 15% off and free shipping for any order over $100. With no real intention to make a purchase, I start looking at the Laranjas (baixo). The 5-packs are back ordered but I'm in no rush. Especially because I'm not really buying...

If it actually works, I'd be looking at <$3.85 per stick.

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2017, 09:47:43 AM »

Good morning, fruit loops.
Morning, Tony.
Any OT for you on Monday?
No, but I'm actually doing 4 hours tomorrow. Glad the game got moved to the evening, now I won't have to miss anything. Even though I hate watching the Stillers play anyways.

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2017, 09:48:10 AM »

I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Just happen to have one saved from the jam, so free shipping  it is!  Have  three of those ashtrays from the flurry of MBII deals...yea, how can they call it a 4 finger astray when it has no fingers....?
Seems pointless to have an ashtray with no place to hold the cigar. Maybe poor decision making like that lead to him getting out of the game? Lol
Almost like making ashtrays of wood!
Cause wooden ashtrays go up in flames all the time!

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2017, 09:49:06 AM »

I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Just happen to have one saved from the jam, so free shipping  it is!  Have  three of those ashtrays from the flurry of MBII deals...yea, how can they call it a 4 finger astray when it has no fingers....?
Seems pointless to have an ashtray with no place to hold the cigar. Maybe poor decision making like that lead to him getting out of the game? Lol
Almost like making ashtrays of wood!
What's wrong with a wooden ashtray?
He's poking fun at Bueso. Which isn't fair, cause the guy is like 3'7". Pick on someone your own size!

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2017, 09:49:22 AM »

Good morning, fruit loops.
Morning, Tony.
Any OT for you on Monday?
No, but I'm actually doing 4 hours tomorrow. Glad the game got moved to the evening, now I won't have to miss anything. Even though, I hate watching the Stillers play anyways.
You bite your tongue!

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2017, 09:51:00 AM »

Not to beat a dead horse or anything but I received a Thompson offer for 15% off and free shipping for any order over $100. With no real intention to make a purchase, I start looking at the Laranjas (baixo). The 5-packs are back ordered but I'm in no rush. Especially because I'm not really buying...

If it actually works, I'd be looking at <$3.85 per stick. You'd have to of course put 5 - 5ers in your cart. In order to get that price though.
So it wouldn't ship until after January 26th but it does work with entering promo code - EM005088. Just sayin'.

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2017, 09:54:06 AM »

[...]

I knew what he was doing. Do you have any of said wooden ashtrays? I don't think it would go up in flames. I can't recall exactly but I'm pretty sure I've used a wooden ashtray and it was fine. Might get a burn mark or two but that just adds charm.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9