CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 15, 2017, 12:01:03 AM

Title: 1/15/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on January 15, 2017, 12:01:03 AM
Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 06:08:27 AM
The Room101 deal at cigar.com is probably a very good one for those that enjoy larger ring guages. I'm just hoping it means the fire sale has officially begun. 😉
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2017, 06:35:32 AM
good day gentlemen. long day yesterday, didn't get done until 10pm. today is suppose to end at noon.
Short Story and crappy coffee in the designated smoking area. although it's an outside issue in the program according to our traditions, someone is bringing a motion to the floor to ban smoking in the hotel's designated smoking area.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 07:05:44 AM
good day gentlemen. long day yesterday, didn't get done until 10pm. today is suppose to end at noon.
Short Story and crappy coffee in the designated smoking area. although it's an outside issue in the program according to our traditions, someone is bringing a motion to the floor to ban smoking in the hotel's designated smoking area.
Time then to bring a motion that you don't need to be going to these quarterly meetings.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 07:06:14 AM
Morning Mr. Dean.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 07:06:52 AM
good day gentlemen. long day yesterday, didn't get done until 10pm. today is suppose to end at noon.
Short Story and crappy coffee in the designated smoking area. although it's an outside issue in the program according to our traditions, someone is bringing a motion to the floor to ban smoking in the hotel's designated smoking area.
Time then to bring a motion that you don't need to be going to these quarterly meetings.
+1
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 07:07:19 AM
Morning Travelin Dave and Travellin Dean
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 07:10:27 AM
Another cool wet weather day for us.  Possible strong thunderstorms this afternoon and evening.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 07:11:02 AM
Morning SleepingInDave.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 07:11:11 AM
Today is Sunday, Jan. 15, the 15th day of 2017. There are 350 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 15, 1967, the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League defeated the Kansas City Chiefs of the American Football League 35-10 in the first AFL-NFL World Championship Game, retroactively known as Super Bowl I.

On this date:

In 1559, England's Queen Elizabeth I was crowned in Westminster Abbey.

In 1777, the people of New Connecticut declared their independence. (The republic later became the state of Vermont.)

In 1892, the original rules of basketball, devised by James Naismith, were published for the first time in Springfield, Massachusetts, where the game originated.

In 1929, civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. was born in Atlanta.

In 1942, Jawaharlal Nehru (jah-WAH'-hahr-lahl NAY'-roo) was named to succeed Mohandas K. Gandhi as head of India's Congress Party.

In 1943, work was completed on the Pentagon, headquarters of the U.S. Department of War (now Defense).

In 1947, the mutilated remains of 22-year-old Elizabeth Short, who came to be known as the "Black Dahlia," were found in a vacant Los Angeles lot; her slaying remains unsolved.

In 1961, a U.S. Air Force radar tower off the New Jersey coast collapsed into the Atlantic Ocean during a severe storm, killing all 28 men aboard.

In 1976, Sara Jane Moore was sentenced to life in prison for her attempt on the life of President Gerald R. Ford in San Francisco. (Moore was released on the last day of 2007.)

In 1987, entertainer Ray Bolger, perhaps best known for playing the Scarecrow in the 1939 MGM musical "The Wizard of Oz," died in Los Angeles at age 83.

In 1992, the Yugoslav federation, founded in 1918, effectively collapsed as the European Community recognized Croatia and Slovenia as independent countries.

In 2009, US Airways Capt. Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger ditched his Airbus 320 in the Hudson River after a flock of birds disabled both engines; all 155 people aboard survived.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 07:11:46 AM
Ten years ago: The Iraqi government hanged two of Saddam Hussein's henchmen, including a half-brother, Barzan Ibrahim (BAR'-zahn EE'-brah-heem), who was decapitated by the noose. "Babel" won best movie drama and "Dreamgirls" was named best musical or comedy at the Golden Globes; "Grey's Anatomy" was named best TV drama series and "Ugly Betty" best TV comedy.

Five years ago: Addressing a conference in Beirut on democracy in the Arab world, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon demanded that Syria's president, Bashar Assad, stop killing his own people, and said the "old order" of one-man rule and family dynasties was over in the Middle East. At the Golden Globes, "The Artist" won best movie musical or comedy, while "The Descendants" won best drama; on the TV side, "Homeland" won best drama series while "Modern Family" was recognized as best musical or comedy series.

One year ago: Al-Qaida fighters attacked a hotel and cafe in Burkina Faso's capital, killing 30 people. A search began for two Marine helicopters carrying 12 crew members that collided off the Hawaiian island of Oahu during a nighttime training mission; there were no survivors. A federal judge rejected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's (joh-HAHR' tsahr-NEYE'-ehvz) bid for a new trial and ordered him to pay victims of the deadly attack more than $101 million in restitution. Actor Dan Haggerty, 74, died in Burbank, California.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 07:12:25 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Margaret O'Brien is 79. Actress Andrea Martin is 70. College and Pro Football Hall of Famer Randy White is 64. Actor-director Mario Van Peebles is 60. Rock musician Adam Jones (Tool) is 52. Actor James Nesbitt is 52. Singer Lisa Lisa (Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam) is 50. Actor Chad Lowe is 49. Alt-country singer Will Oldham (aka Bonnie Prince Billy) is 47. Actress Regina King is 46. Actor Eddie Cahill is 39. NFL quarterback Drew Brees is 38. Rapper/reggaeton artist Pitbull is 36. Actor Victor Rasuk is 32. Actress Jessy Schram is 31. Electronic dance musician Skrillex is 29. Singer-songwriter Grace VanderWaal (TV: "America's Got Talent") is 13.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 07:12:52 AM
Thought for Today: "One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal we seek, but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal. We must pursue peaceful ends through peaceful means." - Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968).
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 07:13:02 AM
Morning SleepingInDave.
I did sleep in a couple of extra hours this morning.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 07:16:52 AM
Pretty sad:

After 146 years, the curtain is coming down on "The Greatest Show on Earth." The owner of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus told The Associated Press that the show will close forever in May.

The iconic American spectacle was felled by a variety of factors, company executives say. Declining attendance combined with high operating costs, along with changing public tastes and prolonged battles with animal rights groups all contributed to its demise.

"There isn't any one thing," said Kenneth Feld, chairman and CEO of Feld Entertainment. "This has been a very difficult decision for me and for the entire family."

The company broke the news to circus employees Saturday night after shows in Orlando and Miami.

Ringling Bros. has two touring circuses this season and will perform 30 shows between now and May. Major stops include Atlanta, Washington, Philadelphia, Boston and Brooklyn. The final shows will be in Providence, Rhode Island, on May 7 and in Uniondale, New York, at the Nassau County Coliseum on May 21.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 07:34:51 AM
[...]

Have to say I never really liked circuses, but still sad to see the end of another era.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 07:40:07 AM
[...]

Near the same with me, except in my early years I did like them and it was really exciting when the circus train rolled into town back then, but they were certainly more popular even before our time.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 07:41:58 AM
Morning SleepingInDave.
I did sleep in a couple of extra hours this morning.
But the warden decided to wake up early and disrupt the early morning peace.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2017, 07:49:08 AM
good day gentlemen. long day yesterday, didn't get done until 10pm. today is suppose to end at noon.
Short Story and crappy coffee in the designated smoking area. although it's an outside issue in the program according to our traditions, someone is bringing a motion to the floor to ban smoking in the hotel's designated smoking area.
Time then to bring a motion that you don't need to be going to these quarterly meetings.
hey, never thought of that.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 07:58:37 AM
good day gentlemen. long day yesterday, didn't get done until 10pm. today is suppose to end at noon.
Short Story and crappy coffee in the designated smoking area. although it's an outside issue in the program according to our traditions, someone is bringing a motion to the floor to ban smoking in the hotel's designated smoking area.
Time then to bring a motion that you don't need to be going to these quarterly meetings.
hey, never thought of that.
Here it would simply be a GFY
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 08:01:33 AM
25 Maduro cigars for $20 @ the FU. ::)
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 08:38:27 AM
good day gentlemen. long day yesterday, didn't get done until 10pm. today is suppose to end at noon.
Short Story and crappy coffee in the designated smoking area. although it's an outside issue in the program according to our traditions, someone is bringing a motion to the floor to ban smoking in the hotel's designated smoking area.
Time then to bring a motion that you don't need to be going to these quarterly meetings.
hey, never thought of that.
Here it would simply be a GFY
Yea, but for the organization, ya gotta follow protocol.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 08:55:46 AM
good day gentlemen. long day yesterday, didn't get done until 10pm. today is suppose to end at noon.
Short Story and crappy coffee in the designated smoking area. although it's an outside issue in the program according to our traditions, someone is bringing a motion to the floor to ban smoking in the hotel's designated smoking area.
Time then to bring a motion that you don't need to be going to these quarterly meetings.
hey, never thought of that.
Here it would simply be a GFY
Yea, but for the organization, ya gotta follow protocol.
Not me!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 09:02:14 AM
AB 10 Paks and Tactical Baseball Caps at the Page :(
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 09:07:52 AM
All stocked up on your pussyhats?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/01/14/pink-cat-ear-hats-sweeping-nation-ahead-womens-march/96584374/
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: shank on January 15, 2017, 09:27:46 AM
good day gentlemen. long day yesterday, didn't get done until 10pm. today is suppose to end at noon.
Short Story and crappy coffee in the designated smoking area. although it's an outside issue in the program according to our traditions, someone is bringing a motion to the floor to ban smoking in the hotel's designated smoking area.
Time then to bring a motion that you don't need to be going to these quarterly meetings.
hey, never thought of that.
Here it would simply be a GFY

Interesting. The proposed ban is totally separate from the hotel, I gather? Doesn't seem like one guest (or guests) could have any binding effect on preventing other guests of the hotel from using a smoking area. Seems pretty silly to move for...
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: shank on January 15, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
And good morning, all!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 09:49:34 AM
Good Morning Shank.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2017, 10:04:08 AM
good day gentlemen. long day yesterday, didn't get done until 10pm. today is suppose to end at noon.
Short Story and crappy coffee in the designated smoking area. although it's an outside issue in the program according to our traditions, someone is bringing a motion to the floor to ban smoking in the hotel's designated smoking area.
Time then to bring a motion that you don't need to be going to these quarterly meetings.
hey, never thought of that.
Here it would simply be a GFY

Interesting. The proposed ban is totally separate from the hotel, I gather? Doesn't seem like one guest (or guests) could have any binding effect on preventing other guests of the hotel from using a smoking area. Seems pretty silly to move for...
person bringing the motion to the floor states the hotel only brings out the ashtrays for us quarterly. you can't tell me the Gator fans here in Gainesville don't smoke.
you can't teach common sense.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: shank on January 15, 2017, 10:08:18 AM
[...]

Lol. It's possible they bring out MORE ashtrays, I guess. But, yeah, I'm sure that happens on football weekends too.

I love Gainesville. I nearly went there for law school. Such a loyal alumni network and athletic following, too. Would have been fun I think.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 10:14:20 AM
Morning Shank
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2017, 10:14:50 AM
@shank - replied to message.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: shank on January 15, 2017, 10:18:16 AM
Morning Shank

Morning, TR!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 10:50:35 AM
Thought for Today: "One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal we seek, but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal. We must pursue peaceful ends through peaceful means." - Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968).
WROOOOOONG!
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170115/5ee1382db5779394e34cbffdc7939da0.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 10:56:56 AM
Good morning Dean, Shank, and Daves. LTG should have strolled in by now too.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 11:00:56 AM
[...]

So the rest of the year people just throw their butts on the ground....sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 11:01:44 AM
Thought for Today: "One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal we seek, but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal. We must pursue peaceful ends through peaceful means." - Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968).
WROOOOOONG!
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170115/5ee1382db5779394e34cbffdc7939da0.jpg)
Morning Tex  Tony.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 11:04:46 AM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 11:05:30 AM
[...]

Won't be long until it will be illegal to smoke on your own property/in your own house. In some places, it's already illegal to smoke in your car. WTF?
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 11:09:08 AM
Have no idea what they are, but Holts is trying to give away Argyle cigars.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 11:09:13 AM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
I only saw the opening monologue and found it to be hysterical.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 11:10:40 AM
[...]

They were well on their way to that in Commiefornia, but with the legalization  of pot, they realized they were restricting that to so they've been backing off.  (Because pot is good for you)
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 11:11:16 AM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
I only saw the opening monologue and found it to be hysterical.
I was crying....third grade bathroom humor never gets old.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 11:14:09 AM
[...]

I would have to agree that pot in the car probably shouldn't be allowed.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 11:15:06 AM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
I only saw the opening monologue and found it to be hysterical.
I was crying....third grade bathroom humor never gets old.
I fell asleep during the commercials. I think I have it recorded so perhaps I'll go watch it now.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 11:25:28 AM
Unemployment for the week has been certified. Even printed out my 1099G. I'm gonna have to do those taxes sooner than later. Have a feeling I'll be paying quite a bit this year. Thanks, Obama.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 11:45:29 AM
Good morning Dean, Shank, and Daves. LTG should have strolled in by now too.
Present and accounted for, sir. Morning, all.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 11:45:49 AM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2017, 11:48:31 AM
Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 11:48:59 AM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 11:49:23 AM
Good morning Dean, Shank, and Daves. LTG should have strolled in by now too.
Present and accounted for, sir. Morning, all.
Are you a Russian hacker?
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 11:49:48 AM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 11:50:11 AM
Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later
Congrats...except of course that it takes up all of today and half of tomorrow.  All games in the same location?
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 11:50:53 AM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.
We would expect nothing else!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 11:51:30 AM
Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later
11-1 for a hockey game? The Rangers could have used them yesterday. Good morning and congrats, Scott.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 11:53:17 AM
Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later
Is a 4:20 game code for playing high?
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 11:55:40 AM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.
TWSS.  Morning men. And fishy.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 11:57:34 AM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.
TWSS.  Morning men. And fishy.
Working and smoking?
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 12:00:22 PM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.
TWSS.  Morning men. And fishy.
Working and smoking?
Not yet, but will be headed that way shortly.  Studying more today?
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 12:02:21 PM
Good morning Dean, Shank, and Daves. LTG should have strolled in by now too.
Present and accounted for, sir. Morning, all.
Are you a Russian hacker?
(https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-10/2/6/asset/buzzfeed-prod-web07/sub-buzz-18781-1475403897-1.png?resize=625:350)
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 12:09:06 PM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.
TWSS.  Morning men. And fishy.
Working and smoking?
Not yet, but will be headed that way shortly.  Studying more today?
A little. But I've got some football watchin' to do too.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 12:10:55 PM
Good morning Dean, Shank, and Daves. LTG should have strolled in by now too.
Present and accounted for, sir. Morning, all.
Are you a Russian hacker?
(https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-10/2/6/asset/buzzfeed-prod-web07/sub-buzz-18781-1475403897-1.png?resize=625:350)
Turns out, it's the Canadians we need to watch out for.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2017, 12:14:25 PM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
I'd have mixed emotions about that.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2017, 12:16:08 PM
Unemployment for the week has been certified. Even printed out my 1099G. I'm gonna have to do those taxes sooner than later. Have a feeling I'll be paying quite a bit this year. Thanks, Obama.
$500 more at least. Thanks, FDR.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2017, 12:18:32 PM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.
TWSS.  Morning men. And fishy.
Working and smoking?
Not yet, but will be headed that way shortly.  Studying more today?
A little. But I've got some football watchin' to do too.
Not me. Season's over.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2017, 12:20:18 PM
Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later
Congrats...except of course that it takes up all of today and half of tomorrow.  All games in the same location?
Yes, Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, NJ. Nice facility with 2 rinks
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2017, 12:22:22 PM
Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later
Is a 4:20 game code for playing high?
It should be, I must have been high when I signed up
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 12:24:45 PM
Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later
Is a 4:20 game code for playing high?
It should be, I must have been high when I signed up
Oh, the parents in the stands are high. That makes more sense.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 12:27:36 PM
Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later
Congrats...except of course that it takes up all of today and half of tomorrow.  All games in the same location?
Yes, Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, NJ. Nice facility with 2 rinks
That was a hockey score? Did the other team go empty net the whole time?
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2017, 12:39:32 PM
Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later
Congrats...except of course that it takes up all of today and half of tomorrow.  All games in the same location?
Yes, Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, NJ. Nice facility with 2 rinks
That was a hockey score? Did the other team go empty net the whole time?
First 2 games were a bit embarrassing, we outclassed the other 2 teams and the scores would've been much worse if the coach didn't instruct the kids to back off
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 12:39:49 PM
Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
Golf is here he is just posting under Travellin Dave's Name.
It's the Russians.
Dang it! Late again.
TWSS.  Morning men. And fishy.
Working and smoking?
Not yet, but will be headed that way shortly.  Studying more today?
A little. But I've got some football watchin' to do too.
Not me. Season's over.
How can you say that? According to NJDave...

Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 15, 1967, the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League defeated the Kansas City Chiefs of the American Football League 35-10 in the first AFL-NFL World Championship Game, retroactively known as Super Bowl I.

Other than the Steelers spoiling it this evening, there's a chance of a repeat. Season definitely isn't over yet.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2017, 12:45:20 PM
[...]

Couldn't care less. I'll keep tabs on the Chiefs so I can mock my friend Ray if they lose.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 01:03:07 PM
[...]

Well, don't miss the Super Bowl, cause then you'll miss Lady Gaga doing the halftime show!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 01:07:44 PM
Change of plans. Late lunch / early dinner at m-i-l's. See yuz.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2017, 01:12:46 PM
[...]

That's more than enough reason to miss the Super Bowl.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 01:19:39 PM
[...]

Another example of the NFL knowing exactly what its customers want. Yeesh.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2017, 01:21:17 PM
[...]

Well, I'll confess that I kinda like what little I've heard of her new song. Sounds kinda like Pat Benatar.

But I don't like it enough to actually go looking for it.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 01:32:57 PM
[...]

She doesn't sound too bad when she's singing with Tony Bennett. I'm sure she's a fine singer and person, but not the kind of act you should expect at the Super Bowl, I would think.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 01:36:10 PM
[...]

Actually it is.  The game is for NFL fans, the half-time show is for their wives.  Her: "We're going to another stupid super bowl party?"  Him: "Lady Gaga is performing at half-time." Her: "Well, OK".
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 01:50:50 PM
[...]

CNS, you're probably right. Keep them busy while we hit the snack bar again. Though, in my case, the wife would say screw Lady Gaga and try to beat me to the grub.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2017, 01:52:15 PM
the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 01:54:17 PM
the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Sounds like you need to find another hotel for next quarter.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2017, 01:59:04 PM
the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Some people need to get a life.  Damn smokin' Nazi's!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2017, 02:04:02 PM
the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Sounds like you need to find another hotel for next quarter.
our contract with the hotel states we have to abide by all hotel policy and have bids out to contract with other hotels. these are 5 year contracts I believe and I think our contract with this hotel is up this year.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 02:10:30 PM
the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Sounds like you need to find another hotel for next quarter.
our contract with the hotel states we have to abide by all hotel policy and have bids out to contract with other hotels. these are 5 year contracts I believe and I think our contract with this hotel is up this year.
Tell me again what business venture this is? I seem to keep missing that.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2017, 02:12:21 PM
the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Sounds like you need to find another hotel for next quarter.
our contract with the hotel states we have to abide by all hotel policy and have bids out to contract with other hotels. these are 5 year contracts I believe and I think our contract with this hotel is up this year.
Tell me again what business venture this is? I seem to keep missing that.
North Florida Area 14 of a 12 step recovery program.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 02:16:21 PM
the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Sounds like you need to find another hotel for next quarter.
our contract with the hotel states we have to abide by all hotel policy and have bids out to contract with other hotels. these are 5 year contracts I believe and I think our contract with this hotel is up this year.
Tell me again what business venture this is? I seem to keep missing that.
North Florida Area 14 of a 12 step recovery program.
Gotcha. Figured it had to do with the program in some way.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 02:34:34 PM
the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Some people need to get a life.  Damn smokin' Nazi's!
Commies!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 02:43:00 PM
the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Some people need to get a life.  Damn smokin' Nazi's!
Commies!
You rang?
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ab/66/9f/ab669f8c56007fda2f8896d34150c6b2.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 03:19:17 PM
the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Some people need to get a life.  Damn smokin' Nazi's!
Commies!
You rang?
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ab/66/9f/ab669f8c56007fda2f8896d34150c6b2.jpg)
Ha, nice, LurchDave.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 03:21:38 PM
[...]

I respect her as an artist. Great voice and definitely talented. That said, I couldn't name one of her songs.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 03:25:45 PM
[...]

The extent of my exposure to her music was the episode of the Simpsons she was on.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 03:27:01 PM
[...]

True.  Didn't realize how beautifully she could sing until she teamed up with Tony Bennett.  Her "stagecraft" distracted from her talent, but guess that's part of the required package.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2017, 03:30:44 PM
[...]

Depends on the package. If the package is spectacle for spectacle's sake, I'm not buying. If she could dance like Prince or Michael Jackson, that's something to see. But costumes and sets for their own sake? Pass.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 03:50:04 PM
[...]

Exactly. Never paid her any mind because of the other nonsense.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2017, 03:50:31 PM
Alright, just about time to pack it in. See youse guys on Tuesday. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 04:09:16 PM
Alright, just about time to pack it in. See youse guys on Tuesday. Hazzuh!
Later, Lurch.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 04:13:32 PM
Good morning boys, back from game #1 today, was on the road at 6AM. The team looks really good, won 11-1 so it looks like we're playing in the championship game tomorrow regardless of the result of our 4:20 game later
Congrats...except of course that it takes up all of today and half of tomorrow.  All games in the same location?
Yes, Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, NJ. Nice facility with 2 rinks
Voorhees and you didn't swing by?
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 04:15:37 PM
the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Find a new hotel then.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 04:17:04 PM
the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
Sounds like you need to find another hotel for next quarter.
our contract with the hotel states we have to abide by all hotel policy and have bids out to contract with other hotels. these are 5 year contracts I believe and I think our contract with this hotel is up this year.
Adios Mofo's.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 04:20:49 PM
the motion to stop smoking in the designated smoking area passed. it was a non-issue. the hotel policy prohibits smoking on the premises and was allowing us to smoke as a courtesy. not any more.
I can only go based on what I see on tv. If they don't allow smoking, what else is there? If someone falls off the wagon, it's on them. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 04:23:45 PM
My normal companions for my afternoon/evening smoke.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 04:24:51 PM
My normal companions for my afternoon/evening smoke.
It's not clear from the photo. Are they wearing no smoking signs from their necks?

Edit: And what's with the Charlie Brown tree?
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 04:26:34 PM
[...]

Well, she did once wear a dress made out of bacon.....so there's that.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 04:29:42 PM
My normal companions for my afternoon/evening smoke.
They don't complain about smoking and I don't bring the gun out, we'll call it even.

That's exactly what it is, little Charlie Brown at the end of the driveway. (actually a weeping spruce).
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 04:34:23 PM
Almost close enough to hit them with smoke rings...
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 04:45:05 PM
Almost close enough to hit them with smoke rings...
Damn near a herd of the bastidges.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2017, 04:48:34 PM
Almost close enough to hit them with smoke rings...
Damn near a herd of the bastidges.
Damn, took the words right off my keyboard there Bean.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 05:03:50 PM
Almost close enough to hit them with smoke rings...
How about the red tail hawks?
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 05:11:20 PM
Almost close enough to hit them with smoke rings...
Damn near a herd of the bastidges.
This is only four.  There are 6 more in the backyard.  Herd indeed.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2017, 05:11:58 PM
Almost close enough to hit them with smoke rings...
How about the red tail hawks?
Screeeee…
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 05:12:54 PM
Almost close enough to hit them with smoke rings...
How about the red tail hawks?
They're around, but seem to keep low-key in the winter.  Horned owls are a lot more active.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2017, 05:13:17 PM
Almost close enough to hit them with smoke rings...
Damn near a herd of the bastidges.
This is only four.  There are 6 more in the backyard.  Herd indeed.
Whitetailed Dave?  Dave the Deer Herder?
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 05:15:32 PM
Picture not great, but he's in the center.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 05:19:02 PM
Almost close enough to hit them with smoke rings...
Damn near a herd of the bastidges.
This is only four.  There are 6 more in the backyard.  Herd indeed.
Whitetailed Dave?  Dave the Deer Herder?
You leave my white tail out of this.   >:(
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 05:21:25 PM
Picture not great, but he'said in the center.
Nice.  We're patiently awaiting the return of our nesting eastern screech owl pair to the box in our backyard.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2017, 05:26:02 PM
Almost close enough to hit them with smoke rings...
Damn near a herd of the bastidges.
This is only four.  There are 6 more in the backyard.  Herd indeed.
Whitetailed Dave?  Dave the Deer Herder?
You leave my white tail out of this.   >:(
whitetailed not yo honky white azz.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2017, 05:28:01 PM
Almost close enough to hit them with smoke rings...
Damn near a herd of the bastidges.
This is only four.  There are 6 more in the backyard.  Herd indeed.
Whitetailed Dave?  Dave the Deer Herder?
You leave my white tail out of this.   >:(
whitetailed not yo honky white azz.
Oh, well that's OK then.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 05:41:37 PM
Almost close enough to hit them with smoke rings...
Damn near a herd of the bastidges.
This is only four.  There are 6 more in the backyard.  Herd indeed.
Whitetailed Dave?  Dave the Deer Herder?
You leave my white tail out of this.   >:(
whitetailed not yo honky white azz.
Don't ask about his white whale, either.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 05:48:36 PM
GO PACKERS!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 06:04:01 PM
GO PACKERS!
Kiss of death when I start rooting against Dallas. WTF?
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 07:28:48 PM
GO PACKERS!
Kiss of death when I start rooting against Dallas. WTF?
That ought to learn ya.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 07:45:21 PM
GO PACKERS!
Kiss of death when I start rooting against Dallas. WTF?
That ought to learn ya.
I don't want to talk about it... Fingers and toes crossed.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 07:47:10 PM
GO PACKERS!
Kiss of death when I start rooting against Dallas. WTF?
That ought to learn ya.
I don't want to talk about it... Fingers and toes crossed.
Go Chiefs!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 07:48:19 PM
GO PACKERS!
Kiss of death when I start rooting against Dallas. WTF?
That ought to learn ya.
I don't want to talk about it... Fingers and toes crossed.
Go Chiefs!
Hahaha. If Dallas loses, I've already won.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 07:51:48 PM
HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 07:57:49 PM
HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!
Holy Chit!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 08:00:37 PM
HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!
Better luck next year. 😃
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 08:01:15 PM
HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!
Holy Chit!
Son of a beach!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 08:02:54 PM
HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!
Better luck next year. 😃
Better defense would be better!  If they had been playing almost anybody else I would have been for the Packers and I will be pulling for them next week.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 08:05:33 PM
HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!
Better luck next year. 😃
Better defense would be better!  If they had been playing almost anybody else I would have been for the Packers and I will be pulling for them next week.
Indeed. Dak showed his rookie status a couple times in comparison to Mr Rodgers.   Fun game to watch, though.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2017, 08:05:38 PM
GO PACKERS!
Kiss of death when I start rooting against Dallas. WTF?
It's Tony's fault.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 08:07:32 PM
HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!
Better luck next year. 😃
Better defense would be better!  If they had been playing almost anybody else I would have been for the Packers and I will be pulling for them next week.
Indeed. Dak showed his rookie status a couple times in comparison to Mr Rodgers.   Fun game to watch, though.
Heck of a game just the wrong team won, but Green Bay is the real deal.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 08:11:19 PM
I can't stand the Cowboys but I will say they played a hell of a game. To come back like that from an 18 point deficit. Wow. Really like their quarterback too. We haven't seen the end of him.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 08:12:22 PM
GO PACKERS!
Kiss of death when I start rooting against Dallas. WTF?
It's Tony's fault.
I'd like to think I had something to do with it.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 08:21:27 PM
GO PACKERS!
Kiss of death when I start rooting against Dallas. WTF?
It's Tony's fault.
I'd like to think I had something to do with it.
Then I'd likE to say GFY and you know which kind
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 08:24:24 PM
Famous has a big Room 101 Clearance but we have seen and will likely again see better much prices.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 08:28:54 PM
I can't stand the Cowboys but I will say they played a hell of a game. To come back like that from an 18 point deficit. Wow. Really like their quarterback too. We haven't seen the end of him.
Dak is a hometown guy from a bedroom community of Shreveport.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 08:51:06 PM
I can't stand the Cowboys but I will say they played a hell of a game. To come back like that from an 18 point deficit. Wow. Really like their quarterback too. We haven't seen the end of him.
Dak is a hometown guy from a bedroom community of Shreveport.
Did you just call his mama a ho?
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 09:06:33 PM
I can't stand the Cowboys but I will say they played a hell of a game. To come back like that from an 18 point deficit. Wow. Really like their quarterback too. We haven't seen the end of him.
Dak is a hometown guy from a bedroom community of Shreveport.
Did you just call his mama a ho?
Well, no and only an immature asshole would come up,with such.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2017, 09:07:00 PM
Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 09:11:35 PM
I can't stand the Cowboys but I will say they played a hell of a game. To come back like that from an 18 point deficit. Wow. Really like their quarterback too. We haven't seen the end of him.
Dak is a hometown guy from a bedroom community of Shreveport.
Did you just call his mama a ho?
Well, no and only an immature asshole would come up,with such.
Here!
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 09:12:45 PM
Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2017, 09:14:48 PM
Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 09:20:08 PM
Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Better than the Cowboys!  Congrats to the team
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 09:20:57 PM
Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
I have not had a smoke since Thursday or maybe it was Friday
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 09:22:00 PM
We got some very nasty thunderstorms about 80 miles west of us headed our way.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 09:34:08 PM
Damn, got a tornado warning right through where the Cowboys stadium is.  Folks are hunkered down in the stadium.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 09:38:08 PM
Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
I have not had a smoke since Thursday or maybe it was Friday
+1 on Friday
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2017, 09:42:44 PM
Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
I have not had a smoke since Thursday or maybe it was Friday
+1 on Friday
Smoked a Nica Rustica at the orifice today.  I should send you my performance ladder plan, perhaps you'll enjoy a few more stogies.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 09:52:29 PM
Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
I have not had a smoke since Thursday or maybe it was Friday
+1 on Friday
Smoked a Nica Rustica at the orifice today.  I should send you my performance ladder plan, perhaps you'll enjoy a few more stogies.
Need a better weather plan.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 09:55:06 PM
Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
I have not had a smoke since Thursday or maybe it was Friday
+1 on Friday
Smoked a Nica Rustica at the orifice today.  I should send you my performance ladder plan, perhaps you'll enjoy a few more stogies.
I have a bunch of NRs that need smoking. Putting it on the short list.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 09:55:45 PM
Damn, got a tornado warning right through where the Cowboys stadium is.  Folks are hunkered down in the stadium.
One of the strongest cells in the storm line passed pretty close to Johnny's place.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 09:56:56 PM
Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
I have not had a smoke since Thursday or maybe it was Friday
+1 on Friday
Smoked a Nica Rustica at the orifice today.  I should send you my performance ladder plan, perhaps you'll enjoy a few more stogies.
I have a bunch of NRs that need smoking. Putting it on the short list.
You just need to catch up on your smoking regardless of the cigar choice.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2017, 10:09:57 PM
Famous has a big Room 101 Clearance but we have seen and will likely again see better much prices.
Catsrule works for the line for the first time I can remember. They have HN coronas in stock
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 10:10:37 PM
Thank God for Chris Boswell.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2017, 10:10:55 PM
Famous has a big Room 101 Clearance but we have seen and will likely again see better much prices.
Catsrule works for the line for the first time I can remember. They have HN coronas in stock
It has never worked on them that I know of.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 10:11:17 PM
Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
I have not had a smoke since Thursday or maybe it was Friday
+1 on Friday
Smoked a Nica Rustica at the orifice today.  I should send you my performance ladder plan, perhaps you'll enjoy a few more stogies.
I have a bunch of NRs that need smoking. Putting it on the short list.
You just need to catch up on your smoking regardless of the cigar choice.
Agreed.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2017, 10:11:31 PM
Evening men, back home. Boys were losing 2-1 going into the 3rd period and scored 3 straight and won 4-3. Playing the same team tomorrow morning at 9:15 for the championship
Sounds like they're already champions. Don't let the boy get a big head.
I'm shot, can't wait until the game tomorrow and try to grab a smoke in the afternoon
I have not had a smoke since Thursday or maybe it was Friday
+1 on Friday
Smoked a Nica Rustica at the orifice today.  I should send you my performance ladder plan, perhaps you'll enjoy a few more stogies.
I have a bunch of NRs that need smoking. Putting it on the short list.
GFYSL
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 10:59:08 PM
That last personal foul called against the Steelers was bullshit. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 1/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2017, 11:29:08 PM
That last personal foul called against the Steelers was bullshit. Just sayin'.
All's well that ends well.