Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 06:56:33 AM »

Another day on this side of the earth... Good morning, folks.
Morning, Tony.
Good morning, LTG.  I told my wife I was going to CF over the weekend and it hardly made a splash.  Turns out she was ignoring me.  Because last night when my daughter asked, "How come you're going on Friday this year?", my wife was like, WHAAAAT?!?!  My answer was that the weekends with the family are so special to me that I decided to forego a day at work instead.  ;)

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 07:00:55 AM »

Another day on this side of the earth... Good morning, folks.
Morning, Tony.
Good morning, LTG.  I told my wife I was going to CF over the weekend and it hardly made a splash.  Turns out she was ignoring me.  Because last night when my daughter asked, "How come you're going on Friday this year?", my wife was like, WHAAAAT?!?!  My answer was that the weekends with the family are so special to me that I decided to forego a day at work instead.  ;)
You silver tongued devil, you

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2015, 07:04:53 AM »

Another day on this side of the earth... Good morning, folks.
Morning, Tony.
Good morning, LTG.  I told my wife I was going to CF over the weekend and it hardly made a splash.  Turns out she was ignoring me.  Because last night when my daughter asked, "How come you're going on Friday this year?", my wife was like, WHAAAAT?!?!  My answer was that the weekends with the family are so special to me that I decided to forego a day at work instead.  ;)
You silver tongued devil, you
Good morning, Scott.

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2015, 07:22:58 AM »

Another day on this side of the earth... Good morning, folks.
Morning, Tony.
Good morning, LTG.  I told my wife I was going to CF over the weekend and it hardly made a splash.  Turns out she was ignoring me.  Because last night when my daughter asked, "How come you're going on Friday this year?", my wife was like, WHAAAAT?!?!  My answer was that the weekends with the family are so special to me that I decided to forego a day at work instead.  ;)
You silver tongued devil, you
Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, weather report isn't improving. We may be hanging at the Hamburg store Friday morning
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 4/28/2015
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2015, 07:24:18 AM »

Good morning all..!

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2015, 07:30:49 AM »

Another day on this side of the earth... Good morning, folks.
Morning, Tony.
Good morning, LTG.  I told my wife I was going to CF over the weekend and it hardly made a splash.  Turns out she was ignoring me.  Because last night when my daughter asked, "How come you're going on Friday this year?", my wife was like, WHAAAAT?!?!  My answer was that the weekends with the family are so special to me that I decided to forego a day at work instead.  ;)
LALTS

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2015, 07:31:24 AM »

Another day on this side of the earth... Good morning, folks.
Morning, Tony.
Good morning, LTG.  I told my wife I was going to CF over the weekend and it hardly made a splash.  Turns out she was ignoring me.  Because last night when my daughter asked, "How come you're going on Friday this year?", my wife was like, WHAAAAT?!?!  My answer was that the weekends with the family are so special to me that I decided to forego a day at work instead.  ;)
You silver tongued devil, you
Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, weather report isn't improving. We may be hanging at the Hamburg store Friday morning
Fuggin' shit.

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2015, 07:33:46 AM »

Another day on this side of the earth... Good morning, folks.
Morning, Tony.
Good morning, LTG.  I told my wife I was going to CF over the weekend and it hardly made a splash.  Turns out she was ignoring me.  Because last night when my daughter asked, "How come you're going on Friday this year?", my wife was like, WHAAAAT?!?!  My answer was that the weekends with the family are so special to me that I decided to forego a day at work instead.  ;)
You silver tongued devil, you
Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, weather report isn't improving. We may be hanging at the Hamburg store Friday morning
Fuggin' shit.
Yeah but on a positive note, Saturday looks beautiful for the ride home

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2015, 07:37:13 AM »

good morning guys. another day of all day rain.
unlike New Orleans we didn't have high winds blowing trains off bridges or no riots like Baltimore, just pretty boring here.

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2015, 07:37:58 AM »

Another day on this side of the earth... Good morning, folks.
Morning, Tony.
Good morning, LTG.  I told my wife I was going to CF over the weekend and it hardly made a splash.  Turns out she was ignoring me.  Because last night when my daughter asked, "How come you're going on Friday this year?", my wife was like, WHAAAAT?!?!  My answer was that the weekends with the family are so special to me that I decided to forego a day at work instead.  ;)
You silver tongued devil, you
Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, weather report isn't improving. We may be hanging at the Hamburg store Friday morning
Fuggin' shit.
Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of rain, high of 54. Low of 40 at night so bring a jacket!

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2015, 07:44:45 AM »

Another day on this side of the earth... Good morning, folks.
Morning, Tony.
Good morning, LTG.  I told my wife I was going to CF over the weekend and it hardly made a splash.  Turns out she was ignoring me.  Because last night when my daughter asked, "How come you're going on Friday this year?", my wife was like, WHAAAAT?!?!  My answer was that the weekends with the family are so special to me that I decided to forego a day at work instead.  ;)
You silver tongued devil, you
Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, weather report isn't improving. We may be hanging at the Hamburg store Friday morning
Fuggin' shit.
Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of rain, high of 54. Low of 40 at night so bring a jacket!
Definitely gonna pack one. I always forget, and I always freeze at night during the banter bbq.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 4/28/2015
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2015, 07:53:52 AM »

I'm presently learning how to use Windows 8.1.  Actually it's just like Windows 7, but upside down and backwards.

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2015, 07:56:08 AM »

Another day on this side of the earth... Good morning, folks.
Morning, Tony.
Good morning, LTG.  I told my wife I was going to CF over the weekend and it hardly made a splash.  Turns out she was ignoring me.  Because last night when my daughter asked, "How come you're going on Friday this year?", my wife was like, WHAAAAT?!?!  My answer was that the weekends with the family are so special to me that I decided to forego a day at work instead.  ;)
And then began the civil unrest!

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2015, 07:57:30 AM »

Another day on this side of the earth... Good morning, folks.
Morning, Tony.
Good morning, LTG.  I told my wife I was going to CF over the weekend and it hardly made a splash.  Turns out she was ignoring me.  Because last night when my daughter asked, "How come you're going on Friday this year?", my wife was like, WHAAAAT?!?!  My answer was that the weekends with the family are so special to me that I decided to forego a day at work instead.  ;)
You silver tongued devil, you
Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, weather report isn't improving. We may be hanging at the Hamburg store Friday morning
Fuggin' shit.
Yeah but on a positive note, Saturday looks beautiful for the ride home
Are the Democrats picking you up in the Prius for some indoctrination?

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2015, 07:58:33 AM »

Morning Radical Dissenter's, Dean, Tony & Fish.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27