CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27

Author Topic: 4/28/2015  (Read 55617 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/28/2015
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 06:56:33 AM »

Another day on this side of the earth... Good morning, folks.
Morning, Tony.
Good morning, LTG.  I told my wife I was going to CF over the weekend and it hardly made a splash.  Turns out she was ignoring me.  Because last night when my daughter asked, "How come you're going on Friday this year?", my wife was like, WHAAAAT?!?!  My answer was that the weekends with the family are so special to me that I decided to forego a day at work instead.  ;)

sfish

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 07:00:55 AM »

Morning, Tony.
Good morning, LTG.  I told my wife I was going to CF over the weekend and it hardly made a splash.  Turns out she was ignoring me.  Because last night when my daughter asked, "How come you're going on Friday this year?", my wife was like, WHAAAAT?!?!  My answer was that the weekends with the family are so special to me that I decided to forego a day at work instead.  ;)
You silver tongued devil, you

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2015, 07:04:53 AM »

Morning, Tony.
Good morning, Scott.

sfish

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2015, 07:22:58 AM »

Morning, Tony.
Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, weather report isn't improving. We may be hanging at the Hamburg store Friday morning

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2015, 07:24:18 AM »

Good morning all..!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2015, 07:30:49 AM »

Morning, Tony.
LALTS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2015, 07:31:24 AM »

Morning, Tony.
Good morning, Scott.
Morning Tony, weather report isn't improving. We may be hanging at the Hamburg store Friday morning
Fuggin' shit.

sfish

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2015, 07:33:46 AM »

Morning, Tony.
Good morning, Scott.
Fuggin' shit.
Yeah but on a positive note, Saturday looks beautiful for the ride home

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2015, 07:37:13 AM »

good morning guys. another day of all day rain.
unlike New Orleans we didn't have high winds blowing trains off bridges or no riots like Baltimore, just pretty boring here.

sfish

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2015, 07:37:58 AM »

Morning, Tony.
Good morning, Scott.
Fuggin' shit.
Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of rain, high of 54. Low of 40 at night so bring a jacket!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2015, 07:44:45 AM »

Morning, Tony.
Good morning, Scott.
Fuggin' shit.
Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of rain, high of 54. Low of 40 at night so bring a jacket!
Definitely gonna pack one. I always forget, and I always freeze at night during the banter bbq.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2015, 07:53:52 AM »

I'm presently learning how to use Windows 8.1.  Actually it's just like Windows 7, but upside down and backwards.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2015, 07:56:08 AM »

Morning, Tony.
And then began the civil unrest!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2015, 07:57:30 AM »

Morning, Tony.
Good morning, Scott.
Fuggin' shit.
Yeah but on a positive note, Saturday looks beautiful for the ride home
Are the Democrats picking you up in the Prius for some indoctrination? 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2015, 07:58:33 AM »

Morning Radical Dissenter's, Dean, Tony & Fish.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27