Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2024, 11:36:51 AM »

Looks like Tony's Stillers are getting Russell Wilson.
Read that before I went to bed. I'm not pissed about that.
Definitely sounds like an upgrade over the Pickens/Rudolph situation.

I still think Pickett will be our man in the long run but he needs to mature a bit more. I'm hoping Wilson will be a good mentor.
It's a good thought, but I feel like Wilson is still a bit too young to embrace the mentor role. If Pickett does start, it'll be interesting to see how Wilson handles it.
Wilson is 35. Hell, he could be president.
Hmm, guess I didn't realize how long he's been around. Maybe he won't mind playing on a one-year contract, since Denver will still be paying him millions for a couple of years. Lol
I like Wilson, and he has been solid over the years.  Didn't do well in  Denver with no O line protection (as is the case with most teams getting a #1 pick of QB and doing poorly because they don't protect them), but aren't there other QB's available that cost less?
No.  He signed a deal for 1 year at the league minimum.  The only way to get cheaper than that is to sign a rookie.

Denver made this a no-brainer.  Wilson gets paid $39 million.  The Steelers only have to pay $1.2 of it.  Denver pays the rest.

If Mike Tomlin can figure out how to coach him, this will be like a Christmas present.
Denver decided to move on from him, even with the financial hit they're gonna suffer. I respect that. I only hope the Browns do the same with Watson at some point.

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2024, 11:48:14 AM »

And we've made it to page 3!

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2024, 01:14:53 PM »

And we've made it to page 3!
And it looks like we'll stick around here for a while.

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2024, 02:16:53 PM »

Oh well. Hazzuh!

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2024, 02:22:16 PM »

But before I go...

Connections
Puzzle #274
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2024, 03:48:08 PM »

Lost & Found 2nds at the Page today. Dave must be over the moon.
I mooned them alright.

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2024, 03:49:12 PM »

[...]

Much bigger hit though.

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2024, 04:00:25 PM »

Just got back from errands.

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2024, 04:01:13 PM »

But it's still page 3.

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2024, 04:01:53 PM »

Couple more.

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2024, 04:07:08 PM »

Couple more.
Maybe Trisha looks more familiar like this:

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2024, 05:32:35 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 7.
Ten, and a bunch of names.

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2024, 06:47:56 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 7.
Nailed it. Seven.

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2024, 07:03:02 PM »

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2024, 08:02:34 PM »

Just saw this at Costco. Sounds delicious. This proves that a marketing department is necessary.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4