Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2022, 11:21:21 AM »

And Tapatalk will likely not work.
Well, it LOOKS like it's working. Are you
Seeing this post?
In fact, it seems to be working better and faster than previously.
Kinda wish I was on the drugs you're on.  Good morning, Bret.
I wish I was on drugs. But I am on Tapatalk.
That's interesting. It isn't working for me but maybe I just need to logout and back in again.

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2022, 11:32:32 AM »

And Tapatalk will likely not work.
Well, it LOOKS like it's working. Are you
Seeing this post?
In fact, it seems to be working better and faster than previously.
Kinda wish I was on the drugs you're on.  Good morning, Bret.
My sincere apologies, Bret. I thought you were kidding. It actually does work.

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2022, 11:33:12 AM »

And somehow, we got ourselves to Page 2.

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2022, 11:47:36 AM »

And Tapatalk will likely not work.
Well, it LOOKS like it's working. Are you
Seeing this post?
In fact, it seems to be working better and faster than previously.
Kinda wish I was on the drugs you're on.  Good morning, Bret.
I wish I was on drugs. But I am on Tapatalk.
That's interesting. It isn't working for me but maybe I just need to logout and back in again.
And it's a damned sight better on Tapatalk than it is on Edge.  ;-)

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2022, 11:50:44 AM »

And Tapatalk will likely not work.
Well, it LOOKS like it's working. Are you
Seeing this post?
In fact, it seems to be working better and faster than previously.
Kinda wish I was on the drugs you're on.  Good morning, Bret.
My sincere apologies, Bret. I thought you were kidding. It actually does work.
Apologies unnecessary.

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2022, 12:17:06 PM »

And Tapatalk will likely not work.
Well, it LOOKS like it's working. Are you
Seeing this post?
In fact, it seems to be working better and faster than previously.
Kinda wish I was on the drugs you're on.  Good morning, Bret.
My sincere apologies, Bret. I thought you were kidding. It actually does work.
Apologies unnecessary.
Well, I did accuse you of being on drugs.

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2022, 12:18:49 PM »

Well, it's not working for me on Chrome anymore, cause it wants to redirect me to a site that my work computer blocks. Seems to work on Edge, but it doesn't look great. And Tapatalk seems to be ok.

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2022, 12:19:11 PM »

And Tapatalk will likely not work.
Well, it LOOKS like it's working. Are you
Seeing this post?
In fact, it seems to be working better and faster than previously.
Kinda wish I was on the drugs you're on.  Good morning, Bret.
My sincere apologies, Bret. I thought you were kidding. It actually does work.
Apologies unnecessary.
Well, I did accuse you of being on drugs.
That's not even the worst insult I've received this week.

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2022, 12:19:27 PM »

Well, it's not working for me on Chrome anymore, cause it wants to redirect me to a site that my work computer blocks. Seems to work on Edge, but it doesn't look great. And Tapatalk seems to be ok.
I was expecting far less.

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2022, 12:20:46 PM »

Let's try posting a photo...

This is what it looked like this morning after the sun came up.

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2022, 12:43:23 PM »

RIP  -  Sidney Poitier dead at age 94.

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2022, 12:44:02 PM »

Let's try posting a photo...

This is what it looked like this morning after the sun came up.

We're finally rid of that shit, at least for the time being.

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2022, 12:45:20 PM »

Let's try posting a photo...

This is what it looked like this morning after the sun came up.

We're finally rid of that shit, at least for the time being.
I do hope you were referring to the snow and not Sidney Poitier.  ;D

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2022, 12:52:23 PM »

Let's try posting a photo...

This is what it looked like this morning after the sun came up.

We're finally rid of that shit, at least for the time being.
I do hope you were referring to the snow and not Sidney Poitier.  ;D
LALTS

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2022, 12:54:26 PM »

When I do create the new site it will be encrypted using an SSL certificate so I'm pretty sure everyone will have to recreate their profiles and login fresh.

But let's remember that I am lazy first and foremost. Therefore, I might actually try to fix this crap since I am already paid up for another year.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4