Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Saw this and couldn't resist.   Unlike Mr. Raz, this will probably never see use or ash.
very cool reminds me of the tiger painting print that was popular in the 70’s
Wonder if he ever made anything of himself.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Couldn’t resist

Starting the afternoon with something different...Alec & Bradley.
Nice cigar.  Good pepper and spice throughout.  Reminded me of some early CLEs.
Good to know, thanks.....

One of our closed glycol systems sprung a leak underground. It feeds the main ITS data/electronic room. Things are piling up at work but that's the life of working man.

One of our closed glycol systems sprung a leak underground. It feeds the main ITS data/electronic room. Things are piling up at work but that's the life of working man.
Underground stuff gets old, deteriorates, and is especially susceptible during the cold months. Good luck with that.

One of our closed glycol systems sprung a leak underground. It feeds the main ITS data/electronic room. Things are piling up at work but that's the life of working man.
Underground stuff gets old, deteriorates, and is especially susceptible during the cold months. Good luck with that.
Of course underground work is even more fun when the ground is frozen in sub zero temps with snow on the ground.   :-\
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

4 guitars