Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2019, 03:08:30 PM »

Back from a nice ride and lunch to find another little brown box waiting for me.  I don't see how these will ever be $4/stick again.
I still can’t believe they ever were really $4 and I even bought some.

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2019, 03:10:03 PM »

We went to LULU’s for lunch, fried shrimp and oysters for me.

« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2019, 03:15:37 PM »

We went to LULU’s for lunch, fried shrimp and oysters for me.
BBQ plate (two meat) and sides for me at the local roadside convenience store/gas station/cafe.  They know what they're doing in the vittles department.

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2019, 03:16:58 PM »

In the man cave now with coffee and a 300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler.  Starting out very smooth and creamy.

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2019, 03:27:29 PM »

We went to LULU’s for lunch, fried shrimp and oysters for me.
BBQ plate (two meat) and sides for me at the local roadside convenience store/gas station/cafe.  They know what they're doing in the vittles department.
did you fill the gas tank too while there?

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2019, 03:31:50 PM »

We went to LULU’s for lunch, fried shrimp and oysters for me.
BBQ plate (two meat) and sides for me at the local roadside convenience store/gas station/cafe.  They know what they're doing in the vittles department.
I could eat some good TX bbq.  Need to go to Lewis BBQ in Charleston and get me some brisket.

You ever have a burger at Freiheit Country Store in New Braunfels?   One of the best burgers I have had.  Fabulous fries too.

« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2019, 03:33:19 PM »

We went to LULU’s for lunch, fried shrimp and oysters for me.
BBQ plate (two meat) and sides for me at the local roadside convenience store/gas station/cafe.  They know what they're doing in the vittles department.
did you fill the gas tank too while there?
I expelled some gas after lunch.

« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2019, 03:37:59 PM »

We went to LULU’s for lunch, fried shrimp and oysters for me.
BBQ plate (two meat) and sides for me at the local roadside convenience store/gas station/cafe.  They know what they're doing in the vittles department.
I could eat some good TX bbq.  Need to go to Lewis BBQ in Charleston and get me some brisket.

You ever have a burger at Freiheit Country Store in New Braunfels?   One of the best burgers I have had.  Fabulous fries too.
Have not.  Sounds a bit like Andice General Store which has the best burgers up this way.  Homemade onion rings are quite nice, too.

« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2019, 03:38:38 PM »

We went to LULU’s for lunch, fried shrimp and oysters for me.
BBQ plate (two meat) and sides for me at the local roadside convenience store/gas station/cafe.  They know what they're doing in the vittles department.
did you fill the gas tank too while there?
No need, just my belly!

« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2019, 03:43:47 PM »

We went to LULU’s for lunch, fried shrimp and oysters for me.
BBQ plate (two meat) and sides for me at the local roadside convenience store/gas station/cafe.  They know what they're doing in the vittles department.
I could eat some good TX bbq.  Need to go to Lewis BBQ in Charleston and get me some brisket.

You ever have a burger at Freiheit Country Store in New Braunfels?   One of the best burgers I have had.  Fabulous fries too.
Have not.  Sounds a bit like Andice General Store which has the best burgers up this way.  Homemade onion rings are quite nice, too.
Freiheit is about a mile off I 35 behind the Buccees

« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2019, 04:10:03 PM »

fried bologna and egg sandwich on rye.
Pretty similar to some Taylor ham and egg. Though, you can keep the rye.
Poor imitation....only in a pinch.

« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2019, 04:11:10 PM »

Back from a nice ride and lunch to find another little brown box waiting for me.  I don't see how these will ever be $4/stick again.
Got mine too.  Just be happy you got these.

« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2019, 04:11:39 PM »

We went to LULU’s for lunch, fried shrimp and oysters for me.
Say hi to Jimmy for me?

« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2019, 04:12:47 PM »

In the man cave now with coffee and a 300 Manos from the Southern Draw sampler.  Starting out very smooth and creamy.
Habano or Maduro?  I prefer the Habano myself.

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2019, 04:16:55 PM »

We went to LULU’s for lunch, fried shrimp and oysters for me.
BBQ plate (two meat) and sides for me at the local roadside convenience store/gas station/cafe.  They know what they're doing in the vittles department.
I could eat some good TX bbq.  Need to go to Lewis BBQ in Charleston and get me some brisket.

You ever have a burger at Freiheit Country Store in New Braunfels?   One of the best burgers I have had.  Fabulous fries too.
If you're ever Clemson way, plan on a visit to the Smoking Pig (or in Easley or Williamston)  [only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday]
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6