Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2017, 11:47:32 PM »

Anything else look especially tempting on the monster tonight? Educate me!
Haven't even looked today. Hold on...

The only deal that intrigues me a little on the monster tonight is the Nica Rustica by Drew Estate Short Robusto 25/$93. And only if I could apply the CATSRULE code. Keep in mind I've never had that particular size for that cigar but I can't imagine it wouldn't be good.

« Reply #151 on: January 23, 2017, 11:50:11 PM »

Evening, all! Anyone have thoughts on the Nub Cameroon 460? Also, Oliva V Double Robusto tubos 12 bx are up again. Add a cheap cutter to get it over 50 bucks, use the 10 off discount code, and have 12 Vs at 3.40 a piece!
Howdy, shank. Haven't had a nub in a long time. If memory serves, I liked the habano best. In addition, 60RG is not something I look for in a cigar.
..... Probably better Cameroons to be had, huh?
No, I'm not saying that. Oliva makes a quality constructed cigar. I would just prefer a 5er to start. Then if you like them, go nuts.
....It'll wind up being $41 for 12 tubos, just like the Vs. I think maybe sticking to the Gs for cameroon needs might be the way to go tho... ??
12 cigars are too many if you haven't tried them. Plus you pay more for tubos. Be patient and something better will come along.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #152 on: January 23, 2017, 11:50:56 PM »

Anything else look especially tempting on the monster tonight? Educate me!
Haven't even looked today. Hold on...

The only deal that intrigues me a little on the monster tonight is the Nica Rustica by Drew Estate Short Robusto 25/$93. And only if I could apply the CATSRULE code. Keep in mind I've never had that particular size for that cigar but I can't imagine it wouldn't be good.

Thanks, Tony. Discounted comes to $77. $3.09 a piece. Not bad for a quality smoke, which I imagine it is.

I actually have a gifted Nica Rustica I need to try. It's been near the top of my next-to-smoke list. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. :)

« Reply #153 on: January 23, 2017, 11:52:32 PM »

Anything else look especially tempting on the monster tonight? Educate me!
Haven't even looked today. Hold on...

The only deal that intrigues me a little on the monster tonight is the Nica Rustica by Drew Estate Short Robusto 25/$93. And only if I could apply the CATSRULE code. Keep in mind I've never had that particular size for that cigar but I can't imagine it wouldn't be good.

Thanks, Tony. Discounted comes to $77. $3.09 a piece. Not bad for a quality smoke, which I imagine it is.

I actually have a gifted Nica Rustica I need to try. It's been near the top of my next-to-smoke list. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. :)
Definitely try it. I'm a fan. I always keep some toro sizes of those on hand.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #154 on: January 23, 2017, 11:54:21 PM »

Anything else look especially tempting on the monster tonight? Educate me!
Haven't even looked today. Hold on...

The only deal that intrigues me a little on the monster tonight is the Nica Rustica by Drew Estate Short Robusto 25/$93. And only if I could apply the CATSRULE code. Keep in mind I've never had that particular size for that cigar but I can't imagine it wouldn't be good.

Thanks, Tony. Discounted comes to $77. $3.09 a piece. Not bad for a quality smoke, which I imagine it is.

I actually have a gifted Nica Rustica I need to try. It's been near the top of my next-to-smoke list. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. :)
Definitely try it. I'm a fan. I always keep some toro sizes of those on hand.

Ya. I'm looking forward to it.

As for the tubos, I know they are typically more $, but considered them a bonus in this instance. For example, $3.40 for any V bigger than a corona is a pretty good deal, no?

« Reply #155 on: January 23, 2017, 11:54:34 PM »

Anything else look especially tempting on the monster tonight? Educate me!
Haven't even looked today. Hold on...

The only deal that intrigues me a little on the monster tonight is the Nica Rustica by Drew Estate Short Robusto 25/$93. And only if I could apply the CATSRULE code. Keep in mind I've never had that particular size for that cigar but I can't imagine it wouldn't be good.

Thanks, Tony. Discounted comes to $77. $3.09 a piece. Not bad for a quality smoke, which I imagine it is.

I actually have a gifted Nica Rustica I need to try. It's been near the top of my next-to-smoke list. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. :)
According to my calculation, they would come out to $80.89 /$3.24 each. But I could be wrong.

« Reply #156 on: January 23, 2017, 11:56:02 PM »

[...]

Agreed for the V. But not for the nub.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]