Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

« Reply #210 on: October 17, 2016, 10:04:04 PM »

Sly is joining us tonight and sends this photo, with the following...

Tony, I've read enough to hear about the afflictions and deaths of Steve O and Chip's wife.  I'm so sorry to hear about both.  My condolences go out to their families.
Looking for a place from which I can join the herf, I arrived at the Hard Times Cafe in Fairfax, VA and want to send this photo to be posted on the banter (I haven't figured it out with this iPhone 4 with its maxxed out memory).  I have been praying for them and now I'm sending this photo to show my solidarity: note the MB 3 which I was able to find in humidor #3, along with a dram of Tullamore Dew.
Blessings right back to Sly.

« Reply #211 on: October 17, 2016, 10:05:40 PM »

Well, come to realize how "out of the mainstream"...or at least the party stream... I've been for a long time.  Interesting aroma's out and about this evening.  Hello Denver!
Who'da thunk, huh?
And that was just walking from the restaurant to the hotel...
Oh, hell. We've got two shops in Buckley, Washington...less than half a mile from my house, as the crow flies.

« Reply #212 on: October 17, 2016, 10:05:49 PM »

Well, come to realize how "out of the mainstream"...or at least the party stream... I've been for a long time.  Interesting aroma's out and about this evening.  Hello Denver!
Who'da thunk, huh?
And that was just walking from the restaurant to the hotel...
I have this strange urge to stuff a towel under the door of the room.... ::)

« Reply #213 on: October 17, 2016, 10:06:08 PM »

Oh, I see. Everybody left already. Oh well.
Naw, there are a few stragglers.  Thinking about a short smoke myself.  Pleasant outside, if I can keep the skeeters at bay.
Evening, Bean. Fire up the skeeter candles, mebbe?
Ya know, Off used to make a great mosquito candle, which we loved and used for summertime float 'n smoke.  But they recently changed the design, and now they don't work worth a schitt!  Classic case of if it ain't broke....Only recourse now is to spray oneself silly with DEET.
Which'll give you brain damage.

« Reply #214 on: October 17, 2016, 10:07:06 PM »

Sly is joining us tonight and sends this photo, with the following...

Tony, I've read enough to hear about the afflictions and deaths of Steve O and Chip's wife.  I'm so sorry to hear about both.  My condolences go out to their families.
Looking for a place from which I can join the herf, I arrived at the Hard Times Cafe in Fairfax, VA and want to send this photo to be posted on the banter (I haven't figured it out with this iPhone 4 with its maxxed out memory).  I have been praying for them and now I'm sending this photo to show my solidarity: note the MB 3 which I was able to find in humidor #3, along with a dram of Tullamore Dew.
Blessings right back to Sly.
Indeed.  Nice one, Steve.

« Reply #215 on: October 17, 2016, 10:07:08 PM »

Well, come to realize how "out of the mainstream"...or at least the party stream... I've been for a long time.  Interesting aroma's out and about this evening.  Hello Denver!
Hopefully they're not giving you the old stink-eye.

« Reply #216 on: October 17, 2016, 10:07:43 PM »

Well, come to realize how "out of the mainstream"...or at least the party stream... I've been for a long time.  Interesting aroma's out and about this evening.  Hello Denver!
Who'da thunk, huh?
And that was just walking from the restaurant to the hotel...
Oh, hell. We've got two shops in Buckley, Washington...less than half a mile from my house, as the crow flies.
Unfortunately it's harder to bring back souvenirs than Cuban cigars....

« Reply #217 on: October 17, 2016, 10:08:31 PM »

Gotta tell y'all. I have missed Chip being the link in the Banter chain between when I go to bed and when the East Coaster's arrive. We used to have some nice exchanges during the wee'est of the hours.

« Reply #218 on: October 17, 2016, 10:09:00 PM »

Oh, I see. Everybody left already. Oh well.
Naw, there are a few stragglers.  Thinking about a short smoke myself.  Pleasant outside, if I can keep the skeeters at bay.
Evening, Bean. Fire up the skeeter candles, mebbe?
Ya know, Off used to make a great mosquito candle, which we loved and used for summertime float 'n smoke.  But they recently changed the design, and now they don't work worth a schitt!  Classic case of if it ain't broke....Only recourse now is to spray oneself silly with DEET.
Which'll give you brain damage.
Way too late on that one.

« Reply #219 on: October 17, 2016, 10:09:12 PM »

Well, come to realize how "out of the mainstream"...or at least the party stream... I've been for a long time.  Interesting aroma's out and about this evening.  Hello Denver!
Who'da thunk, huh?
And that was just walking from the restaurant to the hotel...
I have this strange urge to stuff a towel under the door of the room.... ::)
Ha, next step, full volume Stairway to Heaven.  Or Dark Side of the Moon, your choice.

« Reply #220 on: October 17, 2016, 10:09:48 PM »

Gotta tell y'all. I have missed Chip being the link in the Banter chain between when I go to bed and when the East Coaster's arrive. We used to have some nice exchanges during the wee'est of the hours.
In time he'll be back.

« Reply #221 on: October 17, 2016, 10:10:36 PM »

Well, come to realize how "out of the mainstream"...or at least the party stream... I've been for a long time.  Interesting aroma's out and about this evening.  Hello Denver!
Who'da thunk, huh?
And that was just walking from the restaurant to the hotel...
I have this strange urge to stuff a towel under the door of the room.... ::)
Ha, next step, full volume Stairway to Heaven.  Or Dark Side of the Moon, your choice.
Ah....the good old days!   :o

« Reply #222 on: October 17, 2016, 10:10:54 PM »

Gotta tell y'all. I have missed Chip being the link in the Banter chain between when I go to bed and when the East Coaster's arrive. We used to have some nice exchanges during the wee'est of the hours.
In time he'll be back.
I hope so. This place just ain't quite right without him.

« Reply #223 on: October 17, 2016, 10:11:22 PM »

Think I'll be settling for a Headley Grange instead.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #224 on: October 17, 2016, 10:11:47 PM »

Sly is joining us tonight and sends this photo, with the following...

Tony, I've read enough to hear about the afflictions and deaths of Steve O and Chip's wife.  I'm so sorry to hear about both.  My condolences go out to their families.
Looking for a place from which I can join the herf, I arrived at the Hard Times Cafe in Fairfax, VA and want to send this photo to be posted on the banter (I haven't figured it out with this iPhone 4 with its maxxed out memory).  I have been praying for them and now I'm sending this photo to show my solidarity: note the MB 3 which I was able to find in humidor #3, along with a dram of Tullamore Dew.
Blessings right back to Sly.
Breaks your heart, Raz.  And you knew SteveO so much better than me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18