Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

« Reply #255 on: October 17, 2016, 11:27:13 PM »

Enjoyed the herf, gents.  Cigar nubbed, and so am I.  See ya tomorrow.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #256 on: October 17, 2016, 11:30:49 PM »

Enjoyed the herf, gents.  Cigar nubbed, and so am I.  See ya tomorrow.
Same here.  MB3 got a little bitter in the last 2 inches, like life ... but saw it through to the end.

« Reply #257 on: October 17, 2016, 11:32:00 PM »

What a remarkable community we are. It never ceases to amaze me. I'm pouring an ale and raising a glass to Barry, Steve and Elva. Cheers.
Here, here! We give you a hard time, mayor. But we're still here.

Sorry, guys. Dinner ran long. MB3 lit for the tail end of this thing.

« Reply #258 on: October 17, 2016, 11:33:23 PM »

Well, come to realize how "out of the mainstream"...or at least the party stream... I've been for a long time.  Interesting aroma's out and about this evening.  Hello Denver!
Who'da thunk, huh?
And that was just walking from the restaurant to the hotel...
Oh, hell. We've got two shops in Buckley, Washington...less than half a mile from my house, as the crow flies.
Unfortunately it's harder to bring back souvenirs than Cuban cigars....
Especially since the embargo's been lifted.
Well, yes and no.  You still can't buy them retail, it's just no longer illegal to carry them in.
I thought I heard that you can also now legally buy them in other countries and bring them in without the $100 limit.
Yes, but you can't buy them direct, or internet.
In time even commie Cuba will take American capitalist pig Visa/MasterCard.
Right now, they only take Visa.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]